Powered by Leading Creativity

BRONZE VERIFIED

We build your visual strategy through teamwork.  We are driven by our clients’ desire to transform their existing identity to establish a public perception that reflects the essence of their brand. One of our greatest strengths is finding the most cutting edge resources to execute your vision. Design is all about coming up with personalized creative solutions that specifically speak to your desired demographic. The outcome is a professional brand and strategic plan created just for YOU.

A vision your customers will use and understand. We specialize in Web Development, Web Design, Brand Strategy, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Print Production.  Certified Google Premier Partner.

Hailey, ID
  • 1830 Lear Lane, Studio 3
    Hailey, ID 83333

Pride of Bristol Bay, Far and Away Adventures, Coastal Helicopters, Heritage Coffee Roasters, SFP Jewels, Jardine Construction, Lloyd Construction, Queen of Hearts Hemp, Wings Airways, Jennifer Diehl Talent & Production, Crystal River Spas

Heritage Coffee Image

Heritage Coffee

Logo, Branding, Package Design, Web Design, Web Development, Print Collateral

Wings Airways Image

Wings Airways

Web Design, Web Development, Print Collateral, Infographics, Custom booking software development

Queen of Hearts Hemp Image

Queen of Hearts Hemp

Web Design, Web Development, Ecommerce Platform

Jardine Construction Image

Jardine Construction

Web Design, Web Development, Print Collateral Design, Infographics, Advertising Design.

Jennifer Diehl Talent and Production Image

Jennifer Diehl Talent and Production

Web Design, Web Development

Far and Away Adventures Image

Far and Away Adventures

Web Design, Web Development, Print Collateral, infographics

Pride of Bristol Bay Image

Pride of Bristol Bay

Web Design, Web Development, Print Production all collateral materials, packaging design, infographics, social media and Google Advertising.

Web Design & Marketing for Cold Storage Facilities Developer

“We wouldn’t have been able to do these projects without them.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

Clear Mind Graphics, Inc helps a cold storage facilities developer with tech-related services, including web design, content production and editing, and digital marketing. They’ve completed multiple projects.

Sun Valley, Idaho
Alex Langerman
Co-Founder & COO, Cold Summit Development

Clear Mind Graphics, Inc has played a critical part in helping to complete a number of web and marketing projects, ultimately exceeding expectations. Responsive and engaging, the team is composed of high performers that bring creative ideas and an impressive level of expertise to the partnership.

My company is Cold Summit Development. We are a developer of large-scale, refrigerated warehouses and cold storage facilities. I serve as CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

Clear Mind helps us with a wide array of technology-related services.

They do everything from website design and content production and editing to pretty broad-based marketing efforts, including digital-based advertising and other services like that.

For a typical project, they usually start by defining what the project is and what we want to achieve. Clear Mind gives us some information on their expertise and what they’ve seen previously. They add a lot of new ideas to the project. We define the schedule and deliverables, and we execute from there.

Our main point of contact is Laurie (Owner).

How did you come to work with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

They are locally based; we’re in Sun Valley, Idaho, as are they. We were referred through some contacts in the network.

I think we’re in the $25,000–$50,000 range.

We’ve been working with them since June 2019.

They’ve been super great in working with us on those projects, like the website and marketing. We wouldn’t have been able to do these projects without them.

How did Clear Mind Graphics, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They bring really high performance and responsiveness. They’re always available to talk, whether it’s through scheduled calls or ad-hoc response requests. We communicate through Zoom and email.

Their high level of expertise is impressive. They have really good engagement on each project, and they bring a lot of creative ideas to the process.

They’ve met every expectation and exceeded.

Web Dev & Print Design for Prescription Assistance Service

"Their team provides excellent customer service, response times, and turnaround times."

July 2013 - Ongoing

Clear Mind Graphics, Inc designed and developed a WordPress website for a prescription assistance program. The team also developed print marketing collateral including brochures, letterheads, and envelopes.

Ketchum, Idaho
Maya Lovlien
Co-Founder, SimpleFill

Following a successful development project, Clear Mind Graphics, Inc again produced satisfying deliverables. The team is dependable and determined, effectively tackling new challenges to support a valuable partnership. Their clear communication and attentiveness ensure a lasting engagement.

I’m the co-founder of SimpleFill. We’re basically a prescription assistance program. We find resources for patients who can’t afford prescribed medications. Once we find the resource, we do all the work to enroll the patient and keep the patient enrolled in these programs by working with them, the doctors, and the resources directly.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

I started with them because I needed a fresh look on our website.

Clear Mind Graphics developed our website on WordPress. They also designed our website to make the platform pretty. Their team brought a lot to the table, but I also contributed to the design process. We continued to work with them because the project was a great experience.

If there are any issues with the website, they take care of them. Their team monitors and manages all the site’s certifications to make sure the platform’s safe.

They also created all of our print advertising materials. Their team basically transferred the website’s look onto all of our print marketing materials such as brochures, letterheads, and envelopes. Their team continues to handle all of my print materials. If I have to make an order, I shoot them an email and then they ship everything.

I mainly communicate with Laurie (Owner) and Sarah (Owner). I’ve also worked with their print, sales, and development teams.

How did you come to work with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

We live in a small town, so I knew Sarah and Laurie personally. When they started the business, I decided to work with them because they were professional.

We’ve spent about $20,000 on their services.

We started working together around July 2013, and the partnership’s ongoing.

I’m satisfied, so much so that I’ve referred many people to them. Their team never says that they can’t take on a project. They learn and figure out a solution, which makes them a one-stop-shop. Their team works hard to get every project done. They’re reliable, personable, and deliver exactly what I want.

How did Clear Mind Graphics, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide a team lead and a project manager. We tell Laurie what we want and then she works with Sarah who makes sure the project’s done correctly. It's a helpful process. They have a good partnership that ensures the work gets done.

They have a quick response time, which is important. For example, I shot them an email that our website submission page was down. They jumped on it. Their team understands their priorities and knows when a task needs their attention. They also take the next steps forward to make sure that we’re covered.

They’re communicative about timelines. If I have a question, they’re quick to provide a good response.

Clear Mind Graphics is a one-stop-shop for me. Their team provides excellent customer service, response times, and turnaround times. They design, develop, and maintain our website as well as create brochures and letterheads. We don’t have to go to a bunch of different places to have our needs met. Their team functions as our creative department that we don’t have to pay for full time. They’ve been an incredible asset to my business.

No, I’d give them top ratings.

There isn’t advice to give because Clear Mind Graphics takes care of everything. You’re in good hands with them.

Web Design & Dev for Tourism Company

"They were able to tap into my vision and bring it back to me in a language I could understand."

July 2011 - Ongoing

Initially, Clear Mind Graphics, Inc redid a website to make it more interactive. Their role then transformed, and they created an online scheduling platform to replace the business’ paper processes.

Juneau, Alaska
Holly Johnson
President, Wings Airways & Taku Glacier Lodge

A longtime partner, Clear Mind Graphics, Inc has consistently exceeded expectations. The team’s work has been valuable, contributing to an increase in accessibility and productivity, as well as a simplified booking process for guests. They are an innovative, responsive, and supportive partner.

I’m the president of Wings Airways & Taku Glacier Lodge. We provide glacier site-seeing experiences for traveling guests during the summer months in Alaska.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

We initially had a need for an active website. We had started with a smaller company and, though I thought they did a good job, I knew that there was a better way for us to engage more with guests.

Our challenge is that our guests come to see us from around the world one day out of a whole year and we’re competing in a market that has many other tour experiences. We wanted a company that could take us to the next level to connect with people.

In the beginning, Clear Mind Graphics, Inc specifically did website work, which involved telling our story and helping us come up with a narrative, vision, and picture. They also worked on creating something that was a little more interactive and would help us stand out against our competitors.

As the years went on and our trust built with them, the team moved our paper scheduling system onto an online platform. They made a custom program just for us. Additionally, they’ve done other work to make us a better functioning company, including marketing campaigns.

We have two primary contacts, who are the owners of the company, and I’ve also worked with a developer occasionally.

How did you come to work with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

We heard about them through word of mouth from two friends who had worked with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc. After seeing their work, I decided to see if they were a partner who could work with us, and they were.

We’ve spent about $150,000.

We began working with them in the summer of 2011, and we’re still working with them. They constantly update the website each year to make sure it’s fresh.

I’ve given them my expectations and they’ve always exceeded them. Generally, our numbers, access, and productivity increased from both the website and the online scheduling program. Their work took us to the next level.

Clear Mind Graphics, Inc has been valuable in so many ways. We’ve been able to connect with all of our employees, so everyone is engaged with our schedule. Additionally, we’ve been able to provide our guests with an easier booking process.

How did Clear Mind Graphics, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication has been incredible. I’ve worked with designers in the past, and sometimes we speak two different languages even though we’re working on the same project. When I began working with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc, we spoke the same language and they were able to talk to me outside of their technical expertise.

They were able to tap into my vision and bring it back to me in a language I could understand. One of our challenges is the distance, but they’ve made it easy and it doesn’t feel like we’re so far away from each other.

The team has been able to communicate very well and that’s one of the reasons our relationship has worked so well. We used to do conference calls but now we use Zoom for our meetings, and we also do screen sharing.

I’ve always trusted Clear Mind Graphics, Inc and have felt like they’re very innovative. The team has been able to tap into resources that I couldn’t have imagined. They have accessibility to and knowledge of technology.

Additionally, they never pressure us; instead, they offer options for what could be done. Their communication has also cultivated a level of trust and has opened up the doors to new opportunities. If I feel that something doesn’t work, the team is always respectful.

No, not that I can think of.

Coming from a long-distance standpoint, I would advise potential customers to take the time to put their vision down on paper and come up with examples. It’s easy to have a vision but make sure that you give them as much information as possible for them to make it happen.

Ads & Design Support for Alaskan Artist Gallery

“The years we’ve worked together is a testament to how much I like working with them.”

Mar. 2010 - Ongoing

For over a decade, Clear Mind Graphics, Inc has developed creative assets to promote an art gallery. Their deliverables range from print materials to graphics for digital advertising.

Juneau, Alaska
Tanja Cadigan
Owner, Caribou Crossings

Clear Mind Graphics, Inc strives to take an idea and elevate it to meet business needs. They come to the table with multiple options, bringing a fresh perspective. Best of all, their flexible work style and precise communication make them easy to collaborate with.

We’re an Alaskan retail gallery that represents over 60 local artists.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

We reached out to Clear Mind Graphics, Inc to help with advertising and graphics.

They handle our creative assets for digital and print. That includes presentation pieces for cruise ships, rack cards, and the likes.

I work with Sarah (Partner & Web Manager) and Julie (Graphic Design Manager).

How did you come to work with Clear Mind Graphics, Inc?

I met Sarah in Juneau about 10 years ago, and that’s when I started working with her for projects around the community.

Over the years, we’ve spent around $65,000 with them.

We’ve been working with them for over 10 years. The first project was probably around March 2010.

I appreciate that they always give me options. I’m generally clear on what I want, but they’re able to listen to my needs, interpret my expectations, and elevate the final result. It’s a fresh perspective on my own ideas.

How did Clear Mind Graphics, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re super organized and manage themselves as much as they manage me. If they need something from, they’re very clear about it, which helps keep me on track, too. Set guidelines and timeframes make them very easy to work with.

The team also works with me and my manager differently. My manager is more technologically advanced than I am, so she collaborates in a different capacity. When they work with me, they accommodate what I need in the moment that I need it. We communicate through text, phone, screen shares, email, and Dropbox.

Besides their patience and clarity, they understand my personality. That means they know how to work with me and meet me where I’m at so that we can keep moving. If I’m stuck on something, they know how to interact with me to get past that.

It’s been quite nice. Even when they moved out of my town, I stayed with them. The years we’ve worked together is a testament to how much I like working with them.

No, I don’t have any critiques. If I do have a problem, I can tell them what’s not working, and we’ll restart. There’s no discomfort with being upfront with them because they’re such precise communicators.

Knowing what you want to do can help bring the best out of your partner. Don’t just leave it to them to interpret your needs or only bring their ideas. It’s also a good idea to bring examples to be as clear as possible.

Overall Score They’re a pleasure to work with. They have great energy, are enthusiastic, and hardworking.
    I’m always happy with the cost.

BRONZE VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
Clear Mind Graphics, Inc.
Idaho