Intuitive Design. Seamless Development.

We're a small team of problem solvers

We measure twice and cut once. We’re committed to helping our clients win. We’re always around to help.

Our mission is to design and build intuitive websites, membership sites and web applications. We specialise in the latest web technologies including the latest design approaches, major javascript frameworks and best deployment processes.

We're based in Canberra and would love to hear from you.

2018
    Braddon, ACT 2612
    Australia

Ethical Equities Image

Ethical Equities

Ethical Equities is a small, Sydney based investment advisory.

Their website design was outdated and their platform (Django) was causing headaches for the content creators. They needed a fresh design that did a better job of reflecting their brand and mission. They also wanted a membership area for their subscribers that allowed them to easily and intuitively access their paid content.

We worked closely with their

entire team to create a design that represented their brand and brought professionalism to their appearance.

We took the simplest, quickest and most manageable approach to building out the website. WordPress and Memberpress were obvious choices for their flexibility and wide adoption.

The site security was heavily reinforced to avoid the hacking and bot attacks the company had faced in the past.

Viega iPad App & Web Reporting Interface Image

Viega iPad App & Web Reporting Interface

To support a national competition, Viega needed an iPad application that would allow people on the street to quickly and easily enter their details into a simple form.

Their team wanted to see the submissions in real-time so there was also a need for a web application to show and export the entries.

As a solution, we took their existing design and built a light weight iOS application and Vue.JS based web app to

show the results once they had been submitted.

Website Dev for Ethical Investing Periodical

"I feel very lucky to have such a highly competent team working on my project."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Clean Commit handled the website development efforts for an online periodical. Their team built the website using WordPress as well as managed data storage, hosting, and graphic design.

Sydney, Australia
Claude Walker
Founder, A Rich Life

The platform has increased in its number of subscriptions and members. Clean Commit implemented an effective workflow and pushed through inevitable delays. They utilized their expertise to understand and communicate project expectations. Their team quickly addressed and resolved change requests.

I am the founder and CEO of A Rich Life, which is an online periodical covering arts, culture, investing and news.

For what projects/services did your company hire Clean Commit?

To build the website with various membership levels.

Sell subscriptions to the website.

Came highly recommended.

The project was to build https://arichlife.com.au/ This involved integrating mailchimp, stripe, memberpress and wordpress, as well as managing data storage and hosting and graphic design.

Tim took the lead and was the contact point between me and the team at Cleancommit.

Within one month of building the website we had a sufficiently strong marketing channel to sell subscriptions which easily covered the cost of the project. From here on in additional scale will fall to the bottom line.

It was very effective. The only delays were caused by us on our end, since multiple times we were unable to give feedback quickly enough to keep up with the work Clean commit was doing. This ensured that we did not face any delays that we could not solve.

I am not very good at describing what I want and I was very impressed with how well the project was communicated to the team at Cleancommit. Furthermore, when I asked for certain changes they were achieved rather quickly, even when I provided no solution (just asked for a problem to be fixed).

No, I don't think so. I imagine as demand for Cleancommit grows it may face new challenges, but at this stage I feel very lucky to have such a highly competent team working on my project.

Changes couldn't be made instantaneously but we were blown away by commitment (eg taking phone calls on a Sunday night).
    We earned back the cashflow spent on the website within about one month. I imagine they'll put prices up in the future.
    Got the result we asked for, quicker than expected, any changes enacted within a reasonable time after requesting them.
    Already have done.