Seattle SEO & Wordpress Experts

Working With Us

Clarity Online is a marketing company. We approach your project with a “marketing first” mentality, which means we won’t provide a service without planning for how that service impacts your marketing strategy. Our services are all integrated.

Transparency

We believe that you should know every step of the process and what to expect from us. All of our communications with you will be transparent so we can provide the best service possible.

Speed

We plan, plan, plan, so our execution is quick. We want to beat your expectations so that you take your next steps confidently. There’s nothing worse than hoping all of the stars align by your deadline.

Seattle, WA

Lake Washington Windows & Doors, Pedini Seattle, Action Junk Removal

Web Development for Junk Removal Company

"They told me what they'd need and then always followed up."

Apr. - May 2019

Clarity Online developed a new website for a junk removal company. Their team also performed SEO, created social media channels, created content, and tracked analytics.

Paul Cornell
Owner, Action Junk Removal

The site ranks in multiple cities, resulting in an increase in business. Clarity Online is proactive and responsible, preparing clients for all outcomes. Their team is precise, talented, and professional.

Action Junk Removal is a residential and commercial junk removal company. We offer junk pickups, office clean outs, construction site clean ups, estate cleanups, etc. and dumpster rentals. I am the owner of Action Junk Removal

For what projects/services did your company hire Clarity Online?

I hired Clarity Online to get me leads from organic traffic.

To get a high ranking website and more calls.

I did a Google search for SEO companies, found Clarity Online, and they seemed like they knew exactly what to do and how much it would cost. Their sense of direction was relieving and confidence-inspiring. They were clear, offered a laid out plan, and were proactive so I chose them.

They rebuilt my entire website because it was cheaper to rebuild than to fix what I had already and then add to it. The website was built from the ground up with SEO in mind. I understood that to mean that they took care of all Technical SEO aspects - speed, structure, schema.

Then, for a little more money, they offered to write the content so that it would be optimized and I wouldn't have to write it or hire it out to another writer. They built the site, wrote the content, set up my Google My Business profiles, my social media profiles - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, did my business listings for one of my locations, set up Google Analytics & Search Console, goal tracking, phone call tracking, separate keyword tracking that sends me reports when I want (monthly), and created a Data Studio report that is sent to me monthly that tells me my how all of my marketing channels are converting.

They even still proactively reach out when they see something concerning/positive in the reports that they think I should know about. They took care of everything and now I'm ranking in multiple cities and getting calls from all over.

The team was mostly Trenton and Shane the owners, at least they were my points of contact. I spoke to Shane mostly about web development and design, and Trenton mostly about content, services, brand voice, social media profile approvals, and content approvals.

I really thought it was a lot of money at first, especially after trying to ad hoc everything on my own before hiring them. But when I realized the amount of time, effort, and knowledge that went into the project I thought it was fair. Then, when I started getting calls, I didn't care how much it cost, I just appreciated them.

The turn around time was exactly what they said it would be, 4 weeks. They were really on the ball when it came to deadlines and outcomes. It felt like they'd done this so many times before. Sometimes I wished I could speak to a single contact because I got confused with emails and who to call, but I understood that they had their roles and it was necessary. It also seemed to be very effective and efficient on their end, like a conveyor belt production line putting together my online presence.

I think what I liked most was how they made me feel. I had so much confidence in them that I didn't worry about a thing until they asked me for something, which they had prepared me for ahead of time. They told me what they'd need and then always followed up.

If they could automate some of the social media confirmations, business listings confirmations, and maybe hire an account manager so there's a single point of contact, that would be great. These were big deals, just thinking of ways that they could potentially improve their already surgical like process.

Overall Score I'll work with them forever.
    I loved the calendar invites, planning ahead, follow ups, and deadlines.
    Can't really call something that makes you money a cost. It was like putting money into an investment that paid me already, so it's well priced.
    There wasn't a single thing I wasn't "wowed" over.
    I don't think anybody should waste their time, just hire the professionals.

Web Dev & SEO for Cannabis Retailer

"They're a research-driven company that relies on data to ensure you the best result."

Clarity Online worked to develop a website for a cannabis retailer, focusing on an online menu, store locations, and loyalty benefits. They also implemented SEO to increase site traffic and maximize exposure.

Carson Shipley
Digital Media Coordinator, Lux Pot Shop

The new website has enjoyed unprecedented levels of traffic and has led to significant customer conversions. The client now receives phone calls, online orders, loyalty signups, and more. The agency also ensures the continued success of the business by providing unique tools and strategies.

(Lux) Pot Shop is a 21+ cannabis retailer located in Seattle, WA. Community. Culture. Cannabis. Our mission is to curate and provide the best quality cannabis, while engaging our community. I am the digital media coordinator that designs/manages our website, social media, sms marketing, and in store displays.

For what projects/services did your company hire Clarity Online?

We hired Clarity for web development and SEO services. Shane guided us through the whole process. From setting up goals we wanted our site to achieve, site structure and file formatting, any questions we had got answered. Not to forget the thorough SEO strategies to make sure our pages are ranking high!

We wanted to make sure people could easily access three things. Our online menu, our locations, and our loyalty benefits program. Shane set up a site structure that made sure google knew these were the most important pages on our site. Now he provides us with analytics on how well the pages are doing and if we're satisfied with our goals.

They were recommended to us by our brand designer Netra Nei who had previously worked on a successful project with them.

They helped us build a new site from scratch. Our previous site had over 100 pages which Shane rebuilt/redirected completely. Started with goals and what we wanted the site to achieve. This lead into site structure, SEO research, and a lot of web development such as a new hosting server, SSL certification, and word press plugins to make sure we're able to easily manage and update our site independently.

He trained us on how to use the word press theme so that we could update the pages easily. This was crucial as we want to be able to have control over the design and content after the project was completed.

The team consisted of mainly three people. Shea, owner and GM of (Lux) Pot Shop, Shane from Clarity for web development and SEO, and myself for page design and content creation. Shea and I would come up with page mockups and Shane would create the web pages for our site.

When Shane saw an opportunity to change the design to better our site, he gracefully did so. Whether it be to increase page traffic, or better the user experience, Clarity really wants your site to do well.

It's been about two months since we launched our new website and our site traffic has never been higher! We receive more phone calls, online orders, loyalty signups, than our previous site ever did. However, this is just the beginning. Clarity set us up with many tools and strategies to continue building our site traffic and page rankings! One of the biggest takeaways we got from this project is how to show up online against our competitors. We now feel confident with Clarity's SEO research we can create content that ranks really well!

The project management was extremely effective. The biggest delays were Clarity waiting on us to get them the content/info they needed to finish project specifics. Clarity would send us a google doc list of the items they completed as well as pending items that needed our help.The project began and ended with in person meetings and google hangout chats close to once a week. They even waited until 11pm (when our shop is closed) to re-launch the site.

The most impressive part of Clarity is they're true to the brand. Clarity. That's exactly what we received. We had many questions and received insightful answers. Every decision had an explanation, people who aren't familiar with web development can easily understand and see the benefits of their investment.

They're a research-driven company that relies on data to ensure you the best result. Everything that Clarity claimed would happen with our site, is turning into a reality. You take them for their word in the beginning, but seeing the results after just a few months is really a confirming feeling.

There's always room for improvement, but it's difficult to think of any for Clarity. The only thing I can think of is having more in face meetings. Maybe a mid-project review. We covered a lot in the hour we met in person and quickly brainstormed new ideas. Clarity exceeded our expectations and are great to work with.

Overall Score Professional, detailed, and organized. Would highly recommend to anyone who's serious about getting their company a legitimate website.
    They setup google hangouts that would send notifications to our email. Really easy.
    Quality work doesn't come cheap. We feel the value were getting is definitely worth the investment..
    Top Notch, we got exactly what we wanted and more.
    Anyone with web needs, this is my new go to.

Web Design and SEO for Video Production & Media Company

"The workflow between our teams was seamless, easy, and fun."

May - June 2019

Clarity Online revamped a website with comprehensive SEO implementations including web design, keyword organization, and a Wordpress migration.

James Holsworth
Owner, Yoyostring Creative

The team's in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and SEO aided them in delivering a dynamic site that now ranks in the top three results for many designated keywords. They trained their clients on maintaining the site and marketing success, ensuring they will continually rank highly in the future.

I am the owner and executive producer for a video production and media company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Clarity Online?

We needed our web site re-worked with more robust SEO and Google friendly structure.

We wanted to increase our ranking for more key words.

Clarity is a company in the same work space as my own.

Web design, with building more pages, organizing the structure and moving it to the Wordpress platform. Help with establishing us in three additional cities and key word organization to help us rank more consistently with Google.

Shane and Trenton were awesome!

Our web site is much more dynamic and stands out from the competition, they have trained us how to use the backend of Wordpress, and trained us on continuing our SEO efforts. We are rating in the top three results for our main key word, and rating for keywords we never have before.

The workflow between our teams was seamless, easy, and fun.

Shane and Trenton's knowledge about Google and SEO is great - I learned so much from them - and continue to. They knew the answers to most of my questions - and if they were not sure - they did research and got back to me.

I can't think of any - honestly!