Marketing. Leads. Results.

Founded in 2009, Citywide SEO has established itself among the premier digital marketing and web design companies in South Texas. We are headquartered in San Antonio, but service clients across the state and across the nation.

We specialize in SEO, but also excel at Pay-Per-Click marketing, web design and social media, plus multiple other services. Our clients have come to expect extremely high results from our work, and we aim to exceed those expectations on a continual basis.

Basically, if you're looking for a team of digital rockstars to take your business to the next level, reach out to our experts at Citywide.

San Antonio, TX
  • 8452 Fredericksburg Rd. #425
    San Antonio, TX 78229

Digital Marketing for Clothing Boutique

"Since I’ve been with them, my business has grown 30%."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Citywide SEO created a website and provides local SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay-per-click], and social media marketing services to bring more customers into a retail store.

11- 50 employees

San Antonio, Texas

Citywide SEO produced an attractive and professional website that has helped grow sales by 30%, and all of their marketing suggestions have been spot on.

The company is a clothing boutique in San Antonio. I have a storefront and an online store. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with CityWide SEO?

They do online marketing for me to grow my business.

They helped me design my website and worked with me on PPC, social media, and anything to help my online presence.

How did you come to work with CityWide SEO?

They came highly recommended from a friend of mine.

How much have you invested with Citywide SEO?

During our entire engagement, I’ve spent $15,000.

I’ve been working with them for 9 months, and the project is ongoing.

Since I’ve been with them, my business has grown 30%. People have told me I have a beautiful website and are able to find me online.

How did CityWide SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond quickly. If it’s a small project, they can complete it within a day or less. They let me know how long a larger project will take them but it’s generally within 5 to 7 business days. The website took a month because it’s a large e-commerce website.

What did you find most impressive about CityWide SEO?

They are high quality, and everybody compliments me on that.

Are there any areas CityWide SEO could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I’m pretty satisfied.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with CityWide SEO?

Know what you’re looking for and have tangible goals. They set up short-term, mid-term, and long-term goals so we can measure the success together.

Overall Score Everything they’ve done has been very successful.
    I’ve given them a timeline on everything I’ve needed, and they always deliver before that deadline.
    They’ve always stayed in the original budget, but they’ve also recommended ideas that are outside of the original project which has changed the price. I’m always glad I’ve included their suggestions.
    Everything they’ve done has been high quality, and I’ve gotten compliments on all of it.