Digital agency in Florida

City Girl Digital is a digital agency in Florida that helps agency owners close sales.

Freelancer
Fort Lauderdale, FL

• Business Consulting
  • Conversion Optimization
  • CRM Consulting and SI

Digital Marketing Agencies & Online Businesses: Lean Labs, Automotive Digital Marketing Association, Marketing Expectations, WHF Financial, City Girl Digital, Everyday Pets, Purre Face and Body, OBryan Properties, Southeast Surgical, and dozens of local and online business owners.

Dig Marketing & Social Media Consulting for Real Estate Co

“Leading up to the time she got paid, she was great; after she got paid, there was no communication.”

July 2019

City Girl Digital came on board to provide digital marketing services and act as a social media consultant in the real estate industry.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Owner & CEO, Real Estate Company

Although they initially seemed like a promising marketing partner, City Girl Digital disappointed when they took payment and unexpectedly ended the engagement after just one day of work. Customers should be wary of paying City Girl Digital until all work is completed.

I’m the owner and CEO of a real estate coaching and training company.

What challenge were you trying to address with City Girl Digital?

We hired City Girl Digital to help us with our digital marketing. My company’s marketing funnel is Facebook ad to webinar to appointment, so we needed someone to create the copy for Facebook and then run our Facebook Ads Manager account.

We also engaged City Girl Digital to coach real estate agents in the implementation of social media. This included creating video tutorials that would standardize social media training for real estate agents. Then, we needed her to be available for about four hours each week to meet with agents and answer their questions. We anticipated that this latter role would be scalable and commission-based.

I trained Melissa (Founder and CMO, City Girl Digital) on a Monday, and then I had tasks for her to complete on Tuesday and Wednesday, because I had coaching calls with clients those days. However, she only attended one day of onboarding before she quit.

Melissa is the only team member at City Girl Digital.

How did you come to work with City Girl Digital?

Melissa is my neighbor, and she posted in our community forum that she’s a marketing expert. At the time, my company was looking at various marketing vendors. Melissa stood out because she was a certified Infusionsoft expert, and my company uses Infusionsoft. She’d also worked for the reputable DigitalMarketer.com and had run several campaigns for them.

According to our agreement, I was going to pay City Girl Digital $5,000 for July, when she would be doing all of our internal digital marketing. Then, I was going to pay her $3,000 for the second month, plus $500 for each new client she trained.

After one day of training, I paid Melissa $2,500 via a cashier’s check, and she quit the next day. She hasn’t returned this money.

We only worked together for one day, on July 1, 2019.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

City Girl Digital didn’t do anything. Melissa only came to the first day of training.

How was project management handled?

We spent one day together one-on-one. Leading up to the time she got paid, she was great; after she got paid, there was no communication. Melissa was supposed to come to a meeting on Tuesday, July 2, and she never showed up.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

I thought I’d found somebody that could help me with digital marketing, but this was short-lived.

In what specific areas can they improve?

City Girl Digital shouldn’t have taken my money.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

I would definitely suggest not paying her until 100% of the work is complete.

0.5
    She didn’t show up on the second day.
    She made $2,500 for working one day.

Digital Marketing Campaign for Healthcare Marketing Firm

"They bring the latest technology and strategies to our customers."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

City Girl Digital, LLC has strategized and executed digital marketing campaigns over a four-year period.

Atlanta, Georgia
Lynne Andrews
President & CEO, Marketing Expectations, Inc.

For one campaign, brand awareness rose 50% as a result of the team’s expert suggestions and cutting-edge approach.

I’m the president and CEO of Marketing Expectations, Inc., a boutique healthcare marketing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire City Girl Digital, LLC?

One of our clients needed a new digital marketing campaign to support their television, radio, print, and outdoor branding campaign.

We wanted to increase the client’s brand awareness and stem their patient outmigration. We also aimed to drive users to our website and have them access gated assets for cardiac, orthopedic, cancer, and maternity service lines for that specific hospital system.

A few trusted colleagues recommended them.

The team strategized, researched, and developed a digital marketing campaign.

We worked with the principal.

Brand awareness increased 50% according to our benchmark survey results. The maternity and orthopedics patient care programs grew by over 200%.

They work and communicate well with our internal stakeholders. The team has made insightful recommendations when we needed to optimize the campaign. We have frequent online meetings to assess progress.

Their deep knowledge of digital marketing trends stands out. They bring the latest technology and strategies to our customers.

There are no areas for improvement from my perspective.

Social Media Marketing for Financial Services Consultancy

"Their knowledge of social media and how to integrate it with my CRM software was outstanding."

Jan. - Sept. 2018

City Girl Digital, LLC initiated a Facebook advertising campaign that was conceptually tied to an ActiveCampaign effort.

Stuart, Florida
Owner, WH Financial Services, Inc.

The project was successful thanks to City Girl Digital, LLC’s experience with social media targeting and demographics. Their small team cooperated well and displayed familiarity with relevant CRM technologies. They positioned themselves well to win future work.

I’m the owner of an independent financial advisory service.

For what projects/services did your company hire City Girl Digital, LLC?

We needed to do Facebook marketing to acquire new prospects.

We wanted to do test marketing through social media.

We heard about them through word of mouth.

They set up my business with Facebook ads and connected them to my ActiveCampaign concept (an email marketing and marketing automation tool).

The vendor was well aware of how social media worked with my demographics. The outcome was a success, and I'll continue with this approach.

It was a small team, so the workflow was quite effective.

No, not that I'm aware of at this time.