Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, and Online Consulting

Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC was founded in September 1998 and is the holding company for 3 businesses in Nashville, TN:

• SimpleVerse – Artist Management services for musicians and music acts
• Digital Marketing – SEO, PPC and Website Design services for Arts & Entertainment companies, firms and schools only
•  Website Publishing – Publisher of NJJobMarket.com, MobileWirelessJobs.com, BioTechPharmJobs.com, DreamBackfield.com and the CliquePrize mobile app

1998
Nashville, TN

LeQuireGallery.com, WashingtonDCHeadshots.com

WashingtonDCHeadshots.com Image

WashingtonDCHeadshots.com

SEO for WashingtonDCHeadshots.com - Kristina Sherk the top headshot photographer in Washington DC

LeQuireGallery.com Image

LeQuireGallery.com

SEO and full website redesign of LeQuireGallery.com - the leading art gallery for contemporary paintings, sculptures and Portraitures in Nashville, TN

SEO & Website Consulting for Corporate Photographer

"Cinnamon Entertainment Group has done excellent work."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

A corporate headshot photographer hired Cinnamon Entertainment Group to consult on SEO and digital marketing strategy. The team has provided several improvements, including the introduction of a chatbot.

Washington, DC
Kristina Sherk
Owner, Washington DC Headshots

Since implementing Cinnamon Entertainment Group’s strategies, customer engagement and conversion has increased. The chatbot feature has been particularly impactful. Along the way, the team has been communicative, providing exceptional services.

I’m the owner of Washington DC Headshots. I primarily do corporate headshots.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC?

I wanted a partner who could support my SEO efforts.

Going into the engagement, I already had a good idea of the keywords I wanted to target. Cinnamon Entertainment Group primarily takes a consulting role, guiding me through what steps I need to take to increase my rankings. One of the key features we’ve implemented so far is a chatbot functionality.

I worked exclusively with Rob (President).

How did you come to work with Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC?

I was referred to Cinnamon Entertainment Group by a contact from a reputable company. I expressed to her that I was dissatisfied with the other companies I spoke to, and she pointed me in their direction. After looking at the site they created for her, I was convinced they would be the best fit for my project.

We’ve spent less than $10,000 so far.

We began working together in April 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

I’ve definitely noticed a jump in traffic to my site since I’ve started working with Cinnamon Entertainment Group. The chatbot has been an extraordinary tool I’ve leveraged to convert leads that navigate to my page as well.

How did Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very happy with their project management style. We’re usually in touch about three times a week, over email and text message.

Cinnamon Entertainment Group has done excellent work. I’m extremely happy with the quality of their service.

No, there’s nothing I can think of.

Partner with Cinnamon Entertainment Group—it’s the best money you’ll ever spend.