Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, and Online Consulting

Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC was founded in September 1998 and is the holding company for 3 businesses in Nashville, TN:

• SimpleVerse – Artist Management services for musicians and music acts
• Digital Marketing – SEO, PPC and Website Design services for Arts & Entertainment companies, firms and schools only
•  Website Publishing – Publisher of NJJobMarket.com, MobileWirelessJobs.com, BioTechPharmJobs.com, DreamBackfield.com and the CliquePrize mobile app

1998
Nashville, TN

LeQuireGallery.com, WashingtonDCHeadshots.com

WashingtonDCHeadshots.com Image

WashingtonDCHeadshots.com

SEO for WashingtonDCHeadshots.com - Kristina Sherk the top headshot photographer in Washington DC

LeQuireGallery.com Image

LeQuireGallery.com

SEO and full website redesign of LeQuireGallery.com - the leading art gallery for contemporary paintings, sculptures and Portraitures in Nashville, TN

SEO & PPC Services for Fine Arts Gallery

"There is a nice balance of implementing our ideas and a deep well-spring of creative strategy from their end."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC heads the SEO and PPC efforts of a fine arts gallery. The team is responsible for demographics research and for implementing SEO strategies.

Nashville, Tennesse
Manager, LeQuire Gallery

Thanks to Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC's effort, the client's website saw a significant position increase in search engines which resulted in more engagements. The team's communication is great using email and occasional phone conferences. They were quick to respond and implement changes.

LeQuire Gallery is a fine arts gallery featuring contemporary sculptors and painters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC, and what were your goals?

We hired Cinnamon Entertainment Group specifically to grow and enhance our website's SEO.

How did you select Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC and what were the deciding factors?

We found Cinnamon Entertainment Group online and made our decision to work with them based on the previous and ongoing experience of the company. Through our preliminary phone conversations, we knew Cinnamon Entertainment had the right background to match our needs.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

Cinnamon Entertainment took great care to learn about our specific demographic and steps we felt were missing to better reach our unique audience. Along with our ideas, Cinnamon Entertainment also offered important new suggestions to further enhance our efforts.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

One / Owner

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Since implementing SEO strategies from Cinnamon Entertainment, our business placement has jumped up significantly with search engines. We receive analytics regularly which also prove more engagement on our website.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Cinnamon Entertainment is also quick to respond and implement changes. We communicate mostly by email (with occasional phone conferences). Communication is easy and productive with an abundance of fresh ideas and/or support of our own suggestions.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

An impressive level of professionalism, overall knowledge of the industry, and prompt follow through are consistent with Cinnamon Entertainment.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

No. There is a nice balance of implementing our ideas and a deep well-spring of creative strategy from their end.

SEO & Website Consulting for Corporate Photographer

"Cinnamon Entertainment Group has done excellent work."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

A corporate headshot photographer hired Cinnamon Entertainment Group to consult on SEO and digital marketing strategy. The team has provided several improvements, including the introduction of a chatbot.

Washington, DC
Kristina Sherk
Owner, Washington DC Headshots

Since implementing Cinnamon Entertainment Group’s strategies, customer engagement and conversion has increased. The chatbot feature has been particularly impactful. Along the way, the team has been communicative, providing exceptional services.

I’m the owner of Washington DC Headshots. I primarily do corporate headshots.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC?

I wanted a partner who could support my SEO efforts.

Going into the engagement, I already had a good idea of the keywords I wanted to target. Cinnamon Entertainment Group primarily takes a consulting role, guiding me through what steps I need to take to increase my rankings. One of the key features we’ve implemented so far is a chatbot functionality.

I worked exclusively with Rob (President).

How did you come to work with Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC?

I was referred to Cinnamon Entertainment Group by a contact from a reputable company. I expressed to her that I was dissatisfied with the other companies I spoke to, and she pointed me in their direction. After looking at the site they created for her, I was convinced they would be the best fit for my project.

We’ve spent less than $10,000 so far.

We began working together in April 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

I’ve definitely noticed a jump in traffic to my site since I’ve started working with Cinnamon Entertainment Group. The chatbot has been an extraordinary tool I’ve leveraged to convert leads that navigate to my page as well.

How did Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very happy with their project management style. We’re usually in touch about three times a week, over email and text message.

Cinnamon Entertainment Group has done excellent work. I’m extremely happy with the quality of their service.

No, there’s nothing I can think of.

Partner with Cinnamon Entertainment Group—it’s the best money you’ll ever spend.