Human-driven & Machine-powered

CIENCE offers human-driven and machine-powered solutions for lead generation.

The CIENCE Outbound process starts with highly-accurate, bespoke research on target audiences. It then continues through multi-channel outreach and engagement in order to maximize qualified appointments set.

Customers benefit from more targeted leads, predictable pipeline, and greater revenue. Our people-as-a-service (PaaS) model offers maximum results as cost-effectively as possible.

Aliso Viejo, CA

*Includes Live Chat, Meetings, Forms

*Branded Message, Benefits

*Professional Design and Development

*Call-to-Action

Turnkey outreach combines best of outbound approach with inbound methodologies.

CIENCE Logo

CIENCE Technologies offers managed services for lead generation.

Our outbound campaigns succeed thanks to human-curated, highly-targeted sales research and expertly executed multi-channel outreach.

Lead Gen & Outbound Sales for Lighting Service & Sales Firm

“I’ve found their level of service to be excellent throughout the whole process.”

June 2017 - Feb. 2018

To increase lead generation, CIENCE produced and managed email campaigns by researching potential clients, drafting service-proposal content, and tracking campaign data.

Matthew Zullo
Co-Founder, BigBox Lighting

CIENCE provided skillfully crafted ad copy with an effective and forthcoming management approach. Perhaps better suited for an established brand, the campaign didn’t achieve the expected results. Additionally, certain content was contained syntax errors, but the issue was promptly resolved.

I’m the co-founder of BigBox Lighting. We’re a Lighting as-a-Service (LaaS) company and direct sales arm of Foreverlamp®. Our firm provides businesses like industrial warehouses, convention centers, and other large facilities, with lighting services that reduce their energy usage by 50%–60% percent with zero upfront costs.

What challenge were you trying to address with CIENCE Technologies?

We initially engaged them purely for lead research in relevant fields like warehouse owners, aerospace, etc. Then, we got them to work on our outbound sales material and email campaigns.

To assist with lead generation, I’d communicate an industry, specific company, or the job titles of contacts we wished to target. CIENCE would come up with well-researched lists of people within organizations that are either decision makers or influencers of decision makers for our particular pitch. Using those lists, they’d draft email content that we’d further edit. The campaigns would go out and they’d report the results back to us. They consistency updated a campaign data spreadsheet to track progress in real-time.

Their business development manager and customer team lead were my primary contacts, respectively.

How did you come to work with CIENCE Technologies?

My business partner found them and we had a couple of calls to discuss the process. We were happy with what they offered, so we hired them.

The engagement cost around $25,000.

This project took place June 2017–February 2018.

We didn’t find our market-base to be responsive to this type of outreach. We’re pleased with the quality of CIENCE’s work and their implementation process, but we didn’t see the results we needed from the project. We offer a unique product, but our market is inundated with similar proposal-based campaigns. While the content is well-crafted, we found it difficult to stand out in that medium.

How did CIENCE Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve found their level of service to be excellent throughout the whole process. They’re very responsive and get in touch immediately.

Our main point of contact quickly understood the product and the message we wanted to communicate. That adaptability was remarkable considering they likely have to switch mindsets frequently when working on different projects.

The e-mail quality was inconsistent between copywriters. Sometimes the drafts were quite good and required little editing, but other times the content was sloppy, possessed syntax errors, and was unprofessional. However, I complained about that and they were responsive to the feedback.

It's best to be as specific as possible with your target market. Additionally, this kind of strategy is a good way to expand outreach for a more established brand. It may not be as useful for a company in the startup phase. However, that might be different depending on the market. If we had better direction early-on, we could have had a more successful outcome.

They were always on-time or early with project deadlines.
    The price they offer is of great value versus the cost of hiring a full-time employee.
    I only had an issue with the copywriting inconsistency and that was quickly addressed.
    I don't think it's a viable solution for everyone, but I’d recommend them.

Lead Generation & Marketing for Pharmaceutical Company

“They were a great team to work with on a personal level, which is important.”

Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2018

Following a two-pronged approach to build contacts and reach out, CIENCE managed lead generation to accelerate sales and marketing.

Take Ogawa
Director of Business Development, Second Genome

Qualified leads turned into revenue-generating sales to achieve ROI and expanded reach was achieved within a short period of time. CIENCE’s customized, hands-on approach felt like a concierge service. Organized and consistent in follow-up, they also integrated feedback in real-time.

I'm the Director of Business Development at Second Genome, an early-stage biotech company based in San Francisco. We do research and use microbiome science to identify new therapeutic targets to treat human chronic conditions.

What challenge were you trying to address with CIENCE Technologies?

We developed a platform of data and studies that is ultimately used to develop drugs. We found that this platform is quite unique to us. There were a lot of external groups in academic and industry, such as pharma and other biotech companies, that were interested in this type of technology but didn’t know how to do it themselves. We started working with them as a fee-for-service model to allow access to certain parts of our platform.

I reached out to CIENCE to help us find new potential partners and clients with whom to promote our research services. We wanted to explore a methodology for proactive lead generation, which was new to us. We had been reactive and opportunistic in the past but wanted to accelerate our sales and build our client base.

We took a two-pronged approach: first, they did discovery and built leads and, second, they reached out to those leads.

Initially, we identified customer profiles that we thought would benefit from our services, considering what the ideal partner client would look like including name, title, demographics, and contact information. CIENCE started to build a list of potential leads with this information, doing the research to find the contacts.

Next, they started to systematically reach out to these potential leads with customized messages. They sent emails to try to contact people, to gauge their interest, and to start to arrange meetings for my sales team. They integrated into our system of emails and calendars so that the process was seamless. We ran various both parallel and serial campaigns with different kinds of clients and different market segments, like pharma or academia.

We just pivoted at our company. This effort was a parallel side business and not the primary focus. Ultimately, we’re a pharmaceutical discovery and development company and we decided to internalize our efforts on more of our own R&D. We asked CIENCE to put things on hold for now.

We always had a main point of contact. There was a whole team there, with folks working on the lead research side and a separate group doing the outreach.

How did you come to work with CIENCE Technologies?

I think it was us reaching out to them based on a little bit of online searching. We didn’t know anyone there so in that sense it was a fortunate discovery.

We are an early-stage biotech company in that we are resource- and time-limited. That's when we heard about CIENCE and their capabilities. We saw strong synergies with working with someone like CIENCE to help us accelerate our sales and marketing, rather than trying to reinvent the wheel ourselves. It was a nice fit.

We had used other companies before. What we liked about CIENCE in our evaluation of them was the human-touch aspect they brought. It felt scalable. You could imagine a tradeoff between a hands-on approach and a scaled one where the throughput gets diminished. But in their case, I felt like they were reaching a sufficient number of individuals on a routine, weekly basis while also customizing their messaging.

On average, we spent around $2,000 a month over 24 months.

I reached out to them in January 2016. As of last week, we put things on hold for now.

I can say qualitatively that by working with them we gained new clients and partners that we wouldn’t have otherwise. Two years is pretty short in the scheme of things. They really helped expand that reach that we didn’t have before. For us, success is based on the investment and the kind and size of the deals we get from each of these customers – the value we get from each opportunity that’s won. We definitely got our return on investment in that sense.

The ultimate success is that they’re gaining meetings for us and that these communications turn into revenue generating sales for ROI. But there are additional incremental indicators in terms of the number of qualified leads we get and how productive those conversations are – particularly because what we were selling is fairly unique. There’s a lot of education required to educate the clients. CIENCE was very thorough in that aspect.

How did CIENCE Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We would have weekly calls with their entire team to go over what was done in the last week. We mostly communicated via email or phone. We never interacted face-to-face but it felt like they were definitely part of the team. They were a great team to work with on a personal level, which is important.

Overall, I think the project management is one of their key assets. Right off the bat, they were organized and good on following up with potential clients. They were able to take feedback and apply it in real-time. We’re selling a heavy, complicated scientific research-based offering that they were able to pick up really quickly and manage accordingly.

Their ability to offer a customized, hands-on experience both for us and for our clients, the people that they’re reaching out to. Their messaging wasn’t mass, blanket emails but came from a real person representing our company. They could respond if there were any questions. It didn’t feel automated or like you were talking to a robot. They provided a concierge-type approach.

A little anecdote to share is that with clients and partners that I’ve had an opportunity to meet face-to-face, they always ask about the CIENCE colleagues by name. The CIENCE folks that were doing the outreach really provided a personal touch and our clients expected to interact with them in a greater way. In essence, being asked for by name was a true testament to how involved they were in the whole process.

I think it’s hard for anybody with that type of offering to be a domain expert in every field. They tend to be generalists rather than industry specific. It’s hard for us to find anyone that specializes specifically in biotech or the life sciences. It’s not really a ding against them, it’s just one of the trade-offs. When someone asks them a very technical question, they ultimately have to punt it to us. But that’s probably a good thing since we have the domain area expertise.

One of the things I brought up to them in feedback, and that I think they addressed, was meeting reminders. When you set up client meetings 2 weeks or a month out, you want to follow-up with a reminder 24, or 48, hours before the call or meeting. That sort of follow-up was initially lack. When I brought it up to them, they implemented it right away. Hopefully it has been globally implemented across their work.

Be very involved at least in the early stages because it's such a customized, personalized solution. Provide as much detail as you can. Be involved in the process of how you define your target segment and the profile of your customers. They’ll do a good job on their own; they’re savvy enough to do their own research. But it’s helpful to be involved in that process.

Secondly, and related to this, be involved in designing the messaging. The email template becomes your voice, and it’s the first point of contact with potential clients. CIENCE can put it together on their own but it’s worth your initial investment. You’ll reap the rewards on the backend.

Overall Score The overall experience is great. It's unfortunate we can't continue to use them. If I had my own business, they would be one of the first people I would call.
    They were good about turnaround times and meeting the expected deliverables.
    I felt like I had a whole team working on our behalf for only a few thousand dollars a month. They provided amazing value for the amount of service they offered.
    Their offering is unique and they do a good job delivering it. Whatever promises they made, they kept and delivered on.
    I've already been providing referrals on CIENCE's behalf and I know at least one has converted to using their services.

Lead Generation for Workforce Technology

“They provide complete support for our project. It’s like having an expert internal sales team.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

CIENCE Technologies supports lead generation, finding potential client contact information. Active collaboration and numerous iterations are key components of the project.

Andrew Patterson
VP of Partnerships, Workforce Technology Company

CIENCE offers professional services at a competitive price. Friendliness and personability ensure that clients are always satisfied. Unlike other companies, CIENCE finds consistently reliable data, leading to impressive conversion rates.

I'm the vice president of partnerships at a business that specializes in technology designed for on-demand companies. Specifically, the technology relates to an on-demand company's workforce of independent contractors: background checks, payments, sourcing labor, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with CIENCE Technologies?

My responsibility was to create a pipeline, determine our marketing strategy, and begin creating the sales funnel and groundwork for our first 10–15 customers. I wanted an external partner to help meet those demands.

I initially partnered with CIENCE to support our lead generation effort. We'd identified a core audience (on-demand companies) and began segmenting them relative to the amount of fundraising they'd done. Using that as our key criterion, CIENCE identified and generated new leads and determined how to cater to key stakeholders in those businesses. They gathered rich contact information (emails, phone numbers, LinkedIn pages, etc.) and found about 150 new companies that weren’t in our original pipeline. With that information and insight, coupled with our outreach, we were able to generate a lot of interest and move people from awareness to education and ultimately to a partner that's in production.

Our process includes several iterations, which speaks to the collaboration in our partnership. I’m able to transfer my knowledge of the terrain to CIENCE and then they scale that and begin their side of the work. We’re actually about to begin another iteration within the next couple of weeks.

I mainly work with my lead researcher. I’ve also been introduced to CIENCE’s VP of Sales, and it’s been great to have senior-level leadership on our project.

I did online research.

So far, we’ve spent under $5,000.

We officially started working together in November, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen about a 10% conversion rate, which is fantastic in our business.

How did CIENCE Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicate with the lead researcher almost daily via Slack. When I first got started, I was having weekly or biweekly phone calls, but that’s dwindled down.

Whatever capacity your partnership is, you get 100% of their attention. They’re responsive and responsible, letting me know when my contacts would be out of office and making sure I was taken care of. They provide complete support for our project. It’s like having an expert internal sales team without having to onboard; they come already prepared.

Their biggest value is their human relationship. The technology and commodities are fantastic, but it’s the one-to-one relationship that makes everything work so well. For example, if they found a company that wasn’t actually a good fit, they were favorable and negotiable in exchanging it free of cost. They made sure the active leads were good quality and exactly what we wanted. The reliability and fidelity of their data are incredibly high, relative to some incumbent or legacy type technologies. With other companies, we would get out-of-order phone numbers or incorrect emails that would bounce back, but that’s not the case with CIENCE.

Be transparent with your business and over-communicate. It's important to ask questions and be clear about what you expect. Let them know when a lead is wrong because it helps them do their job better.

Try to share as much information with them as you can. The more they understand your pipeline, the better they’ll find potential clients that fit it.

Overall Score I would be very surprised if we don't continue our relationship at least through the end of this year.
    They're very diligent at meeting deadlines. I definitely wasn't waiting for them.
    I've already recommended them to a few of my colleagues.

Inbound Marketing Strategy for FinTech Company

"They provide quality feedback that you don’t typically receive from an outsourcing partner."

June 2016 - Ongoing

CIENCE provides ongoing inbound marketing for a financial technology startup. They generate leads by identifying potential clients and contacting them to set up appointments.

Aliso Viejo, California
Casey Griswold
Founder, Armatic

Their efforts generated over 60% of sales during the initial engagement. Strong organizational and communication skills make CIENCE a reliable outsourcing partner. They combine affordability with the personal attention of an in-house team, providing results on schedule.

We’re a financial technology firm that helps companies automate their billing and payment services. I’m a founder and CRO.

What challenge were you trying to address with CIENCE Technologies?

We launched over a year ago, and at that time we needed help generating leads and scheduling appointments with potential clients. We wanted to outsource the work to save costs in hiring an in-house team.

They’ve worked on a number of projects for us, all centered around leads and appointments. CIENCE helps identify our ideal customers and finds potential clients who fit the profile. They then contact these individuals through phone or email and schedule meetings.

Our ideal customer changes constantly and varies widely from industry to industry. CIENCE recommended that we take note of companies that recently placed ads for an accounts-feasible assistant as a means of identifying clients potentially interested in our services. They carry out that strategy for us, contacting individuals within those companies.

We've used them for over a year, so I've worked with different people as our needs have evolved. We sometimes place more focus on lead generation and sometimes place more focus on identifying specific types of contacts, so we’ve worked with a number of different individuals as these priorities shift.

How did you come to work with CIENCE Technologies?

As a startup, we needed to get the word out about our company in a cost-efficient way and there are a lot of risks associated with hiring an in-house team. CIENCE was recommended to us, so I decided to reach out to them.

We entered discussions in June 2016 and our relationship is ongoing.

Over 60% of sales during our first six months came as a result of CIENCE. Still, it’s difficult to calculate tangible results for a lot of the work they do for us.

How did CIENCE Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

This is one of their strongest assets. We communicate through Slack and they’re very prompt with their responses. They provide quality feedback that you don’t typically receive from an outsourcing partner.

You have two choices with these kinds of projects; you can outsource it or you can bring it in-house. CIENCE is the best of both worlds, combining the cost-saving benefits of outsourcing with the insight and personal relationships that come with in-house employees. They also provide the expertise that comes from specializing in their field.

I’ve worked with their competitors in the past and found that CIENCE is unique in that they provide detailed feedback about which strategies are working. Others don’t provide that level of attention and care.

They could be more forthcoming with recommendations. They’re very experienced in their field, so I would encourage them to be more open about marketing strategies they’ve seen implemented in other companies.

Treat them just as you would an in-house employee. Run CIENCE through as much of your standard employee onboarding as possible. The more they know about your company, the easier their job will be.

Overall Score We've worked together for over a year and it's been a great experience.
    They've never missed a deadline.
    They’re significantly more cost-effective than hiring in-house employees.
    They deliver results.
    I've already recommended them.

Research & Lead Generation for Healthcare Tech Company

“With CIENCE, they're always putting their best foot forward, and you know that they've got your back.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

CIENCE provided a remote SDR (Sales Development Rep) team to generate leads and schedule initial sales meetings via email outreach and follow up for an SAS startup.

Mesa, Arizona
Mike Berthold
VP of Sales, Direct Care Innovations

After an extensive research phase, they conducted quality outreach reliably and transparently. Their performance has exceeded initial expectations and provided a constant influx of new opportunities for a growing startup.

I am the VP of Strategic Accounts at a company called Direct Care Innovations, also known as DCI software. We are a purpose-built SAS offering technology for direct care agencies that care for individuals with developmental intellectual disabilities. We operate in the government Medicaid-funded industries and sector as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with CIENCE?

Demand generation is arguably the most important part of any SAS company. As a startup, the ability to hire on a team of SDRs (Sales Development Representatives) to generate that new pipeline isn't always an available option. We needed a remote third party SDR team to address this need, and CIENCE was the only company we found that met our requirements.

Our engagement began with an extensive “Researcher” phase, where CIENCE learned about our organization, our target audience, and the challenges we seek to address. We then worked together to identify potential buyers and build out a preliminary list, and from there, they started on outreach. We have a dedicated SDR with CIENCE that’s been reaching out to prospects on our behalf, with the goal of booking initial sales meetings for us.

We started off working with Michael Maynes (VP of Sales, CIENCE), and then transitioned to working with an account manager that oversaw all our relationships, a dedicated SDR that conducted outreach and planned meetings, and a lead generator that helped us build the lists.

How did you come to work with CIENCE?

I had worked with CIENCE when they were called Leadware at a previous job and had a very positive experience. I haven’t found another marketing system or technology that offers remote SDR prospecting and demand generation.

The initial “Researcher” phase was a significant portion of the cost, at $12,000 over three months. From there, they price out based on performance, i.e. conversion rates and total meetings booked, and we are in the process of calculating this now.

We started working with them in April of 2017, and our partnership is ongoing.

They’re currently booking enough meetings for us to where we’re considering hiring additional sales reps on our end to compensate. They’ve been getting us at minimum three meetings a week, and the engagement has led to almost a million dollars in potential opportunities.

How did CIENCE perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily interact via phone and email, but have several shared web documents that are regularly updated as well. They set the bar high. In fact, we have considered their strategies in implementing our own, in terms of quality, follow up, and transparency. We're always up to date with what they're doing, and I can't say that for most of the vendors that I've worked with in my past.

With CIENCE, they're always putting their best foot forward, and you know that they've got your back. They hit monthly touch points with us, deliver weekly reports, and send sales summaries whenever we request them. Any time you have a question you get a response back, typically same day. So again, there's no smoke and mirrors. Everything is very clear. Everything has gone through well, customer service has been great, and they're very appreciative people that I've enjoyed working with them very much.

They provide a very specific service that in my experience has been disruptive. It's a great business model that every company needs to really embrace if they want to have that constant influx of net new pipeline opportunity creation. Without it, you have a very unpredictable business model. From a value proposition standpoint, I haven't been able to find anybody that offers what CIENCE offers. The work that they're doing isn't for the faint of heart; they're doing the nitty-gritty work for your company. It's a very disruptive service and they do a great job.

Qualitatively I couldn't be happier. I love these guys. Again, if you're in sales, or you're a growing business, having a constant, steady influx of opportunities and engagements to sell your product to is a big deal. When the pipeline slows down, it may not seem to affect that given day or week or month, it will ultimately affect you down the road. CIENCE provides more value than they may know. It's been a tremendous advantage for us, and they take some of the heavy lifting off my plate. They also continue to develop our pipeline while I'm attending trade shows or other meetings. It's very consistent and very predictable. I'm very confident with their services.

It's hard to tell at this point. We sell to a unique buyer, and identifying those agencies is somewhat difficult. As of now, we're completely satisfied. We're continuing to build a relationship together, and hone in on our ideal customer profile based on the meetings they get us.

Advice for potential customers?

They've been very easy to work with. It's a very tangible idea: If you don't have an effective, dedicated SDR team, you'll fall behind on net new pipeline generations. If you don't have the revenue to hire an internal SDR staff, you should absolutely look at CIENCE, because this is what they do. If you don’t have it, you need it. They're experts that basically become another arm of your company, and uphold the highest standard of respect.

Overall Score They’ve been exceptional. We haven’t had any issues at all.
    They’re very transparent, and we’ve had no issues with scheduling.
    Their services generate leads, and the initial investment is easy to offset with resulting sales.
    Initial performance has exceed all expectations.

Lead Generation & CRM Strategy for Hospitality & Travel Platform

“We’ve worked with them to refine the process over time.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

CIENCE is responsible for ongoing lead generation and comprehensive CRM strategies. This includes customer research, Salesforce CRM database cleansing, sales funnel reporting/organization, and KPI reporting.

New York Metro Area
VP of Sales & Business Development, Hospitality & Travel Platform

CIENCE’s skills have helped secure over $50,000 worth of business, and have also increased the number of qualified leads. They’re forthcoming in providing metrics and support and are able to work collaboratively. However, their reporting needs to be more detailed in terms of weekly efforts.

We’re a tech company in the hospitality vertical, and we primarily provide solutions for independent, non-flagged, non-branded hotels. Our target audience is the independent sector, and I run the sales team which consists of 3 other members.

What challenge were you trying to address with CIENCE Technologies?

We needed help with lead generation.

CIENCE is responsible for identifying prospect companies for the customer, enriching data elements, and conducting custom or on-demand research. They’re also responsible for calling or emailing prospects on customers’ behalf, managing drip nurture campaigns, delivering templates and scripts for approval, and scheduling meetings through various mediums.

They also provide follow-up work from trade-shows, conduct phone-related research, and qualify prospects. In terms of administrative support, they provide data cleansing for our Salesforce CRM [customer relationship management], sales funnel reporting and organization, sales data entry and review, internal scheduling and organization, and gathering and reporting KPIs [key performance indicators].

We assign projects to them on a weekly basis during meetings with our marketing director, our representatives from CIENCE, and my colleague in the U.K. We do a review of the prior week’s work, and then give and receive feedback. This includes looking at how calls worked out in terms of appointments and campaign metrics, bounce rates, open rates, and confirmed appointments. We then figure out next week’ strategy, and, if we’re attending a trade show, we try to provide CIENCE with lists as far in advance as possible.

We have daily contact with 1 team member, and she’s involved with most of the work involving lists and campaigns, as well as follow-ups and outreaches. There’s also 1 team lead who is accessible to us, but we don’t speak to him very often outside of our weekly meeting.

We switched our client services manager halfway through, so we’re now having to get used to another person.

How did you come to work with CIENCE Technologies?

We’ve faced many challenges since we moved to Salesforce over a year ago. Our organization is small, so the amount of data, leads, contacts, etc., that Salesforce produces is quite overwhelming. We felt we weren’t responding in a timely fashion to the number of leads we were generating.

It became an urgency for us, and we tried for a long time to find the right company to help us. We looked at a couple of different firms and ended up choosing CIENCE because their price was attractive. The first part of our engagement was more of a test to see whether or not we could work with and trust a remote, third-party vendor with our information.

We pay them between $2,000–$2,500 per month.

We started working with them in April or May of this year and the relationship is ongoing.

I’ve been reasonably happy so far with what I’ve seen from them. We’ve generated a fair amount of interest, and have also closed some business as a result of their engagement. Their work has paid for itself. We’ve closed around $50,000 worth of business, and probably have about another $150,000 coming through that we can attribute to CIENCE. If we consider a close rate of about 25%, by the end of the year, they’ll have helped us close at least $100,000 worth of business.

We’ve worked with them to refine the process over time by analyzing which campaigns worked and which ones didn’t. They’ve been really forthcoming in providing us with data in these areas, and it ends up being a collaborative effort. I feel as though we’re on the same team, and I’m happy with the service I receive from them.

How did CIENCE Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent, and we’ve had no issues with project management. We communicate via email and a new platform, which hasn’t been a smooth process because everyone isn’t on board with it. I preferred using Slack with them much more.

I don’t have anyone to compare them to because we’ve never used anybody else. My favorite thing that they bring to our relationship is qualified leads.

I’m happy with what they’ve done so far, but there is always room for improvement. Their reporting could be more detailed in terms of weekly efforts. When we first started working together, they showed us 4–5 slides showing people we called, who answered, bounce rates, etc.

We’ve had to ask for much more of the recent reporting. I would like for them to come to us with this information as experts, instead of us having to ask for it.

I’ve also noticed the volume of appointments has decreased. We would like to see this increase because, at one point, we were receiving 5 appointments per week. This may be a seasonal issue or the fact that they’re working with different lists for different geographies. I plan to discuss this with them at our next meeting.

It’s important to keep this kind of service focused, and to have a clear objective or goal of what needs to be accomplished. It’s important to actively engage with CIENCE, even though they’re on the other side of the world. If they aren’t engaged with on this level, opportunities may be missed.

Overall Score Lack of consistency in technology and personnel are key issues.
    I’m very happy with them.
    I’m still looking for a bigger ROI. There’s more opportunity that they can focus on in that regard.
    We’ve tried to learn how to work with them, and they’ve also tried to learn how to work with us and our business.
    I’ve actually recommended them already.