Digital Product Design and Marketing Agency

Cieden is a digital product design and marketing agency with operations in the United States and Eastern Europe.

We boast a long roster of happy clients, spanning B2C and B2B ventures in govtech, proptech, fintech, healthtech, adtech, e-commerce, APIs and automation, backend dashboards, software interfaces for hardware, and more.

The reason we delight our clients is simple. Our philosophy mandates that every one of them - regardless of industry or engagement type - benefit from our unique approach that weaves together core tenets from business analysis, product management, design thinking, and growth hacking.

Lviv, Ukraine
  • 111 NE 1st Street
    Miami, FL 33132

LongTailPro, Currux, The Movement Athlete, Pruuf,  Gridics

Business Analytics Tool, FinTech Image

Business Analytics Tool, FinTech

Here's a dashboard we made for a business analytics app. We focused on creating an intuitive design and seamless user experience while keeping a broad functionality.

Revolutionary social media app Image

Revolutionary social media app

Unique canvas prints website, Elephantstock Image

Unique canvas prints website, Elephantstock

Elephantstock is the website that offers a matchless variety of unique Canvas Wall Art & Framed Prints. The key feature of this website is the ability to print your custom photo on the high-quality canvas in different sizes. Users have the ability to change their picture in different ways: crop it, flip it, add some effects etc.

Video Editing Mobile App Concept Image

Video Editing Mobile App Concept

Having quite a few video editing hobbyist in our team, we decided to create an app concept that enables users to crop the video, change the canvas size, add text, stickers and different effects, etc. Also, the app's key feature is combining a number of videos into one.

3D Models Printing App Concept Image

3D Models Printing App Concept

While creating a design for 3D printing software, we tried to make it easy to use and allow users to manage the most essential settings before printing the model.

Telemedicine Patient Portal Image

Telemedicine Patient Portal

This is a part of the responsive design for a patient portal we've been working on recently. Most of it is under NDA but wanted to share a tiny bit of it.

Properties Panel for a Proprietary Zoning Platform, Gridics Image

Properties Panel for a Proprietary Zoning Platform, Gridics

Here's a menu we've recently developed for one of our clients. The Panel allows scrolling through the list of properties which you may filter and save under different categories. The application aims to increase public transparency and improve planning department efficiency with our proprietary zoning platform. View your city's development potential, seamlessly integrate code text and 3D mapping, and filter parcels using our

robust search application.
Eco-friendly clothing collection concept Image

Eco-friendly clothing collection concept

Since the businesses become more and more aware of their impact on the environment, we thought it'd be cool to develop a concept for a clothing brand that promotes eco-friendly production.

Desktop App Concept for English Lessons Image

Desktop App Concept for English Lessons

It's a desktop concept for online English lessons app. The app enables you to study programs with a teacher through video and chat.

Enterprise Collaboration Tool Image

Enterprise Collaboration Tool

Here's a sneak peek into one of our projects, that is aimed at creating a communication tool for enterprises. It allows us to keep everything in one place and ensure data security.

Keyword research app, Long Tail Pro Image

Keyword research app, Long Tail Pro

A client approached us with an existing app and a list of pain points for us to tackle. Since the legacy design proved to be very complicated and intricate for its users our primary challenge was to make the user experience as intuitive as possible. Having rebuilt the information hierarchy and implemented the new navigation approach, we simplified the user experience while retaining the initial product functionality. As a

result of UI and UX improving greatly, the client conversion has significantly increased.

For more details go to https://cieden.com/case_studies/long-tail-pro/

Apple Music Player Redesign Concept Image

Apple Music Player Redesign Concept

To flex our design muscles, we decided to come up with a new style for Apple Music Player. We've redesigned the "Browse" screen and added a new "Music Queue" section for it. We do not claim any pictures. They were used for strictly learning purposes.

Charging Station Reservation App Image

Charging Station Reservation App

In the new age of rising electric car usage, we need innovative new technologies to serve the needs of their drivers. This app helps electro car drivers book a charging spot in advance so they can save time and better plan their journey.

Food delivery app, El Grocer Image

Food delivery app, El Grocer

El Grocer is an online grocery app that enables you to make the service better by requesting stores, brands and even individual items, delivers from the store of your choice, tracks your order in real time and keeps you up to date with in-app customer service live chat. We were very pleased to win this project because this topic felt close to us. There were already many apps and websites with such goals, which allowed us to

understand the problem more. We searched for inspiration, did a competitors’ review of the other products with the same functionality. Basically, we conducted a study in the area, on what solutions work and what don’t. Also, we created a User Journey Map which helped us put ourselves in the user’s shoes and describe their experience. We identified the main groups of users (user personas) and then determined what questions they ask at each stage of interaction with the app. We created the design for various types of extensions: for computers, tablets, and phones.

For more details go to https://cieden.com/case_studies/el-grocer/

Fitness app, The Movement Athlete Image

Fitness app, The Movement Athlete

The Movement Athlete is an educational technology platform that makes it easy to learn bodyweight and movement disciplines, like calisthenics, gymnastics, acrobatics, and circus skills. Our primary goal for this project was to deliver high-quality mobile app wireframes and concepts our client needed to present to investors under a tight schedule. By the end of the project, we managed to deliver top-notch designs and bring new

ideas to the app's functionality.

For more details go to https://cieden.com/case_studies/tma-mobile-application/

Mobile design for a microconsulting platform, Pruuf Image

Mobile design for a microconsulting platform, Pruuf

It's the most versatile app to hit the market, offering users the ability to seek out and give both free and paid advice - on any topic - as confidentially as they'd like.

Sports app for planning tournaments Image

Sports app for planning tournaments

An ecological platform for sustainable landholding planning Image

An ecological platform for sustainable landholding planning

CRM for Healthcare Technology Distributor Image

CRM for Healthcare Technology Distributor

Please take a look at the CRM design we made for one of our clients, whose product is a platform for selling the medical devices.

Task Management Tool Concept Image

Task Management Tool Concept

While having troubles with the task management tools we use, we thought that why not just design our own tools? Here's what we came up with. This is the perfect case when you can improve something you use on a daily basis and solve your own pain points. A designer's favorite task. We designers often work at nights, so making a night mode for this tool was a must for us.

Clinical Portal for a Telemedicine App Image

Clinical Portal for a Telemedicine App

We're happy to share a design piece we have recently developed for one of our clients. The project helps patients reach doctors online in an instant. Not only this way people can save their precious time since there is no commute, but it also helps the doctors to optimise the communication and the management within the medical team. This particular piece is a panel which helps doctors to see the list of all patients who have

contacted the clinic to get treatment. The panel also allows the medical team to examine the notes the doctor made and a few other details to keep records and be on the same page.

UX/UI Design for Mental Wellness Application

"Iryna is incredibly responsive and hardworking."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Cieden provides UI/UX design services with the aim of creating an MVP for a mobile app.

CEO, Mental Wellness Application

Stakeholders expect the MVP to launch in the app store. Users have already offered positive feedback about its accessibility and visual appeal. Cieden adapts exceptionally well to scope changes and ongoing feedback.  They offer excellent value for their cost.

I’m starting a wellness business that’s focused on the app store. I’m trying to provide an alternative for people seeking wellness outside of meditation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cieden?

I want to build a wellness app, and Cieden focuses on the UX/UI components of it. Initially, the scope was to provide an MVP. I wanted to translate my idea into high-fidelity mockups to show people.

I work with Iryna (Co-Founder, Cieden) daily, and she works with her team to solve the various problems I have. In the beginning, I didn’t have a real clear conception of what I was building, and they’ve been instrumental is wrestling with different ideas.

It’s an iterative, back-and-forth process. I’ll bring an idea for an aspect of the app (maybe I’ll provide PowerPoint slides). Then, I’ll talk to users and come back with a different version.

Now, they’re putting the finishing touches on the app. Then, we’re going to send it over to my engineers to start building it. Then, I’ll bring the MVP to the market, put it into people’s hands, and learn what people think of it. We’ll do another round of updates after that.

In subsequent months, I’m expecting Cieden to help me understand the initial data that comes back from users and iterate based on that.

One hundred percent of the communication goes through Iryna. Daria (UX/UI Designer, Cieden) is the principal designer.

How did you come to work with Cieden?

I got lucky. My business partner, who has an even longer-term relationship with Iryna, recommended Cieden. I started with her three years ago.

Through various projects, I’ve only principally used her for ideation and initial work toward an MVP.

I’ve invested about $28,500 so far.

She’s been working on the project with me for about seven months. We started working on it in April of 2018, and the work is ongoing.

In two months, I’ll have an app on the app store. Iryna has been very good at the entire product process, and I’ve been very happy. This is the first time over the last three years where we’re going to push past an MVP.

Iryna has a team of designers that can translate my thoughts, dreams, and aspirations into Photoshop files that my engineers can use. People have complimented their designs based on their aesthetic appeal and how easy they are to understand.

Also, they provide great value for what they charge. She is capable of producing a “San Francisco” quality of work at about 20% of the rate.

How did Cieden perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Skype most of the time, and we also use InVision (it allows us to click through app screens using a phone). We also use Miro board, which is effectively a big board of post-it notes that holds all of our documents.

Iryna is incredibly responsive and hardworking. There are times when I’ve been talking to her, an hour passes, and it’s around 8 p.m. or 9 p.m. her time.

Since I chose the team based on a recommendation from my business partner, I can’t tell you how they stack up to other people.

From what I’ve seen, they are extremely hardworking, and they’re good at changing things around. They’ve never gotten upset when I’ve changed the requirements of their work. They are very easy to work with. Also, Iryna speaks English extremely well, and that removes a lot of overhead.

They’ve been pretty perfect for what I need. The only thing is, they’re always trying to cross-sell their services. So, I’ve had to push that back a few times and say, “I’m just interested in this.” They offer quite a bit of services, so they’ve tried to position a few different things to sell.

Potential customers should work with Iryna. She’s the founder of the firm, and they have a good amount of people working there, but I’ve never been pushed to a junior employee.

I’ve seen a specific sort of design, so I don’t know if they’re good at everything.

UI Design Review for Telhealth App

"I felt we were given full attention during the project."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Cieden led an external UX/UI audit on a telehealth app, crafting a list to improve the user experience. After discussing their ideas, they present wireframe options, which became the basis for new mockups.

Product Manager, Blindness Prevention Org

Cieden finished the project in about two months, even with multiple rounds of iteration. Internal stakeholders were satisfied with their performance and praised the quality of the work. Having Cieden's CEO at the helm of the project made for a more tailored experience.

I am a product manager for a non-profit company based in US. I

For what projects/services did your company hire Cieden?

We hired Cieden to review the UI for our tele-health app, recommend changes and redesign the application interface as applicable

The goals of the project was to improve the user experience for our end users and make the application more user friendly.

Vendor responded to our project posting on Upwork. They were selected after interview.

We gave the vendor a demo to our application and provided them access to the app. The vendor reviewed the app and initially provided ideas for improvement in a textual list. These were discussed over video call and we agreed with the ideas that made sense.

These ideas were turned in to wireframes and multiple options were presented by vendor as application. The agreed upon wireframes were then turned in to high fidelity mockups.The mockups contained both desktop and mobile variants.

From our end, it was mainly me leading the project and interacting with vendor. I gathered feedback on designs from internal team members and passed them on to the vendor. From the vendor side, it Iryna - their CEO leading the project. She attended all the meetings and passed us UI designs.

We were satisfied with the overall pace of work as well as the quality. Vendor finished the project in around 2 months, communicated new ideas well and patiently incorporated changes during multiple iteration rounds.

Everything worked pretty well.

Vendor's CEO personally led the project and I felt we were given full attention during the project.

I am satisfied with the work.

UX/UI Redesign for Food E-Commerce Platform

"The quality of the designs and very good communication stood out."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Cieden created a new UI design for a surplus food e-commerce site. Initially, they went back and forth to identify a design direction before going directly into the redesign phase. They delivered over 30 pages.

Finland
Riku Poutanen
CMO, Fiksu Ruoka Oy

With their in-depth understanding of the brand's goals, Cieden was able to navigate the project without a hitch. Their new designs had a strong impact on the brand's visual style, and customers also responded positively.

Fiksuruoka.fi is a Finnish e-commerce company selling surplus patches of food online. Our goal is to reduce the amount of food waste in the world by selling cheap food online.

As the CMO of Fiksuruoka, my responsibilities include everything marketing related. My team is also responsible for our website development projects and service design.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cieden?

We hired Cieden to help with our website facelift project. Cieden's responsibility was to design a new UI for our webstore and improve the visual look and feel of the website. We also wanted help to improve the UX of the website.

In the end Cieden ended up doing a lot more than we expected and the website designs had a huge impact on the overall brand and visual style of Fiksuruoka.

Improve the visual look of the website and the usability.

We selected Cieden as they stood out from many other companies that we also interviewed. Cieden understood our needs very well and their communication was excellent. They also had relevant references that we liked.

We started with few pages to find the overall style for the design. We liked the style Cieden suggested and after we began to build all the pages with mobile-first design.

At first we figured we need to explain what we need with wireframes, but after couple pages we noticed that Cieden can understand our needs very well and there was no need for wireframing.

The whole website was redesigned with +30 different pages in desktop and mobile sizes. The quality of the designs was really good and Cieden was always very open to any changes if there was need for it because of user feedback or some other reason.

Cieden had Katya and Nazar in the team + a illustrator helping with some small illustrations. We had 3-4 persons from marketing and development teams in contact with Cieden giving feedback on the designs and technical feasibility.

The designs have got very good feedback from customers and our team is really happy with the results.

Very good communication through Slack and weekly calls. We told Cieden what kind of designs we need and they came up with the designs.

The quality of the designs and very good communication stood out.

I can't think of any.

Business & Product Strategy for Event Logistics Tech

"They’re fundamentally improving the way we do business and in ways that we’re already able to act on."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Cieden was initially responsible for improving a software company's technical and operational processes. After successfully building out additional software features, they've become more of a tech consultant.

Darrien Charlton Watson
CEO, Whim Technologies

Cieden has a distinct understanding of the company's operations and business goals. This allows them to improve workflows through automation, advise on business direction, and support product iteration. An integral partner, their value extends beyond software design and business analysis.

I am the Co-Founder and CEO at Whim Technologies, a company that powers the logistics behind event and lifestyle brands through a diverse array of services that include automated ticketing, payment plans processing, guest list management, marketing, and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cieden?

I initially approached Cieden with the need to improve our current technical and operational processes while also building out additional capabilities and service lines for our clients in the future. I liked how Cieden quickly understood our needs and adapted all of their different services right away to solve our unique issues.

They’re now helping us out with everything from auditing our business processes and suggesting changes to our feature roadmap, to documentation of everything and designing the prototypes.

Our main goal for this year is to become a better version of ourselves. Cieden has quite impressively turned this goal into a series of tangible KPIs and efforts that we’re now working towards.

The three main areas of effort are improving our current SaaS product, improving our operational processes, and building on our business strategy to expand and diversify our revenue streams.

We were evaluating a few agencies, but felt very comfortable with the call we had with Cieden and the subsequent proposal we received. We felt like we’d be in good hands.

Cieden has so far audited all of our existing platform’s functionality, along with our wireframes and plans for near-term future product expansion.

They’ve concurrently worked on understanding our business operations to identify areas to automate, thereby improving efficiencies and leaving our team more time to focus on other things.

And finally, they’ve worked with us over a series of calls to better understand our business climate and future goals, helping us better organize ourselves to expand into additional service areas. Everything has been documented very thoroughly, and now we’re moving into the design phase.

Next steps will be to test our assumptions with user testing and additional customer interviews, and I’m sure at that point we will discover more ways to keep iterating on our products and business processes together.

A business analyst and a director of growth are our main points of contact, and through them I understand that we have a team of designers and other analysts helping us out.

We have never so clearly understood both where we’re at and where we’re going. That in itself is extremely helpful, and it’s shedding light into more areas that we can improve on.

Additionally, we’re already implementing some of the work they’ve provided to us, which is drastically improving how we onboard new clients.

My business partner and I are both quite impressed at how Cieden is providing way more than just business analysis or designs for us. They’re fundamentally improving the way we do business and in ways that we’re already able to act on.

Things are pretty smooth. We have a shared Slack channel and have pretty regular check in calls.

What we love most about Cieden is that they fundamentally understand business. The value they provide goes way above and beyond good product design or mapping out requirements.

For example, they obviously understand the importance of good software, but they also understand that software in and of itself is not the full picture. Improving our operations, business strategy, and brand strategy are equally important, and Cieden is able to help in these areas as well.

I will have to think about that. Love their work-product thus far.

Overall Score Totally happy with our partnership so far.

UX/UI Design for Viral Marketing Company

“They're responsive and dedicated to helping us be successful.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Cieden provides UX/UI design services for mockups relating to video game marketing concepts.

British Columbia, Canada
Operations Manager, PLAYR.gg

Cieden provides high-quality UX/UI design work at a competitive rate. Aside from some QA and translation issues, their team is very proactive and communicative. They're quick to turn around deliverables and very responsive to client needs.

I'm the operations manager at PLAYR.gg, a viral marketing growth platform startup that works within the video game streaming industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cieden?

We reached out to Cieden for UX/UI design of our mockups in collaboration with our product team to visualize some concepts we were discussing.

Cieden is developing the UX/UI of marketing platform mockups, using Sketch and Zeppelin to share their designs with our team.

We primarily work with Yuriy (Competence Manager, Cieden).

How did you come to work with Cieden?

The company was already working with them when I came onboard, but I believe they found them on UpWork.

We've been working with them since around May 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

So far, the project is progressing very well and the quality of their work is solid. They've incorporated any feedback or changes we've had, making improvements to the UX/UI along the way.

How did Cieden perform from a project management standpoint?

The entire process has been seamless. Yuriy has done a good job of working within our existing proejct management software and ensuring everything is on track.

They're responsive and dedicated to helping us be successful. As a startup, a lot of our time is required to accomplish what we need to do to be successful, and they understand that. Yuriy has invested a lot of time to thoroughly understand our project requirements, lending his expertise where appropriate to improve product outcomes.

Some of the mockups they've provided have been inconsistent with our style guide or the text has been different from what we submitted, so there's room for improvement in terms of QA.

I'd also love to see them get off of UpWork to improve their payment structure for both themselves and their clients.

Provide a lot of clarity around project expectations and make sure their team can meet those needs before getting started.

They've consistently turned deliverables around in a timely manner.
    They're efficient and provide a good value at competitive rates.
    The quality of their work is good overall.

Redesign for Language Learning Website

"Feedback was well received, and the team at Cieden was not afraid to push for things they felt strongly about..."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Cieden redesigned a language learning website. Based on a discovery brief, they created new screens and incorporated copy they were provided with. After several rounds of feedback, they launched the site.

Bordeaux, France
Lorraine Tobias
Product Manager (Freelance),

Though statistics aren’t available yet, internal stakeholders are pleased with Cieden’s responsiveness and technical experience. They were quite easy to work with, as well.

I was working as a freelance product manager at Language Tools, a language learning platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cieden?

I hired Cieden to give the Language Tools website a new look.

We wanted a more contemporary look, and we also wanted to update our messaging to distinguish ourselves from our competitors. Additionally, we wanted to improve our mobile experience.

I interviewed three designers and liked the Cieden team and their responses. They immediately had ideas about how to approach the project. I also liked that they clearly had a set process.

We had a kick-off conversation and then worked on a discovery brief. From there, we created a project plan and prioritized screens to be worked on. I provided the copy which was incorporated into the design. When the pages were ready, I reviewed them and provided feedback and brought the updates to the larger team for more feedback. That’s how it went for several rounds. Feedback was well received, and the team at Cieden was not afraid to push for things they felt strongly about, which I admired. The deliverables were handed off to our internal development team quite smoothly.

I mostly worked directly with the designer, bit we would consult with the account team occasionally.

No data is available as of yet.

It was very effective.

They were responsive and easy to work with, not to mention skilled.

They were unable to offer any development support, but I knew that going in so it wasn't an issue.

Web Design & App UX/UI for Car Subscription Platform

“They had a real understanding of how design relates to function.”

Jan. 2018 - Ongooing

Cieden redesigned a website before providing UI/UX designs for the mobile app. The team continues to provide updates as necessary.

Texas, United States
CEO, Car Subscription Platform

Throughout the project, Cieden has demonstrated a strong instinct for functional designs, often hitting the mark on the first iteration. Customers have responded favorably to the designs, and the visuals are simpler while still being attractive and clean.

I’m the CEO of a car subscription platform that allows users to take out company cars instead of buying or leasing one. These companies can also provide driving services to our subscribers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cieden?

We engaged Cieden to redesign our website and create a professional design for our mobile app.

After redesigning our website, they focused on the UI/UX for our mobile app. They created the designs from scratch using Zeplin and currently continue to make minor improvements as needed.

Their team consists of 4–5 members, including a project manager, senior designers, and junior designers.

How did you come to work with Cieden?

I found them on Upwork and liked their professional approach. They had a real understanding of how design relates to function, and the CEO was very knowledgeable.

Their work started in January 2018 and is ongoing.

Overall, we’ve received great feedback from customers. The designs are clean, simple, and beautiful.

How did Cieden perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate clearly and deliver good results in a timely fashion. We don’t need a lot of back and forth because they do things right the first time. Not to mention, they’re always responsive.

Besides being customer-friendly, they have a great sense of style. Their grasp of design versus functionality is key.

No, I can’t think of any improvements. They’ve done a great job.

Trust their judgment and let them do their job.

Multichannel Website Design for Furniture Retailer

"They treated this project with the utmost respect and gave it the attention it deserved."

June - Aug. 2018

Cieden designed a multichannel website with a modern, high-end aesthetic.

Tristan Senycia
Founding Partner, Product Management Consultancy

The stunning, sophisticated designs pleased the customer and transitioned effortlessly onto a Shopify website. Despite challenging demands and client resistance to project management tools, Cieden delivered beautiful work. They were consistently attentive, creative, and thorough.

I'm the founding partner of a client-side product management consultancy that procures technology for startups and businesses that aren't tech-savvy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cieden?

We wanted to dramatically improve user experience and conversation rates through a multichannel retail sales funnel. We planned a complete overhaul of the existing website, which didn't meet sales expectations.

We wanted to transform a high-end furniture retailer from a traditional model into a digital, multichannel model.

We chose them based on their location, the availability of their designers, their knowledge of the multichannel retail business model, and their commitment to a successful design implementation.

We introduced Cieden to our client and supplied input documentation to ensure that they adequately captured the product vision. Cieden worked side-by-side with our client to deliver a highly functional, aesthetically appealing design that embedded best practices of the multichannel model.

Their UX designer and design lead consulted on the project. Other designers supported them, expanding their capacity and accelerating the progress.

Our client was more than satisfied with the designs, and our developers could easily implement them using Shopify. Their approach to the furniture mood board exceeded our expectations, and they brought a range of new concepts to the table. Overall, they did a great job with a demanding brief and high client expectations.

Unfortunately, they couldn't use proper project management tools because of resistance from our client. This made tracking progress difficult. However, their designers made special efforts to accommodate our client's needs.

Their commitment to our client's expectations was unshakable. They treated this project with the utmost respect and gave it the attention it deserved. The result was an outstanding, aesthetically magnificent website.

They should have managed client expectations better and utilized rigorous internal and external project management processes. Those tools would have avoided scope creep and seep, even among an older generation that isn't accustomed to them.

UI Design for App Development Company

“Cieden did a great job on both the design and usability sides.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Cieden provided UI/UX design services, working on improving the design and usability of a web and mobile application.

Oakland, United States
CTO, Software Development Firm

The team delivered a user-friendly, attractive design that meets the needs of the internal and external users. Cieden was transparent at all times, collaborating well, and ensuring that they responded quickly to feedback.

We’re an application development company that creates web and mobile apps for a variety of clients. I run and manage a number of our projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cieden?

We've used Cieden for a number of our web and mobile projects to create the UI/UX experience.

To provide a great UI on both the design and the usability sides of our application. We wanted a firm that could provide a great experience on both the web and mobile platforms.

We interviewed a number of companies and looked at their portfolios. Cieden completed a small project for us, which they did excellently. After that, they became our go-to partner for UI/UX work.

The project to build a large, financial-based application that had to fulfill a number of roles, for both internal and external users. We needed a UI/UX approach that addressed these needs while offering a user-friendly, beautiful design for them. Cieden delivered on all of those goals.

The team included our internal developers, who worked closely with the designers at Cieden.

Cieden did a great job on both the design and usability sides. The outcome of the project was very successful thanks to their great work. They made sure that it’s not only beautiful but very easy to use.

Our teams worked very well together.

They’re very responsive to feedback and are easy to work with. Their team is transparent with their estimates and the effort required to complete the job.

There are none at this time.

Overall Score They're an excellent design firm and we will continue to work with them.
    It's great—they delivered their part of the work on time.
    It's very competitive.
    We've referred them to others.

Booth Customization for SEO Firm

"The outcome was a masterpiece. We could never imagine the tool would be such a hit."

Aug. - Nov. 2018

Cieden produced a booth configuration tool. They gave clients the ability to visualize various options and select the customization that work for their event and budget.

Spring Valley, New York
Leebi Breuer
Project Manager, Rank Friendly

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Despite the different time zones, Cieden kept the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

Rank Friendly does SEO and online marketing, which includes web and UX design. My position is to execute our web design and development strategies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cieden?

We had to outsource our work to a design agency when our in-house designer left her position.

We needed help creating a booth customization tool.

I came across Cieden’s profile while searching for a designer online. I wanted to give them a shot before making a decision whether or not to hire in-house again.

The project was quite complicated. They created a booth configuration tool that allows users to customize it according to their liking and needs. They also created the option to visualize each selected customizations and the calculated price.

I worked closely with Yuriy (UI/UX Designer, Cieden).

The process was very smooth. Yuriy communicated directly with my designer and illustrator, which saved me lots of time and headaches. It was so enjoyable to work with them. I’m looking forward to working with them on upcoming projects.

Nothing was too hard or complicated for them. Even if there was some miscommunication from my end, they never got upset or annoyed even when they had to redo items.

I would love for Cieden to have developers on their team so they can be my one-stop shop.

Overall Score I loved working with them.
    They were always available, despite the different time zones.
    Their price was very reasonable.
    They’re really good at what they do. Yuriy is an expert in UX/UI.
    I want them to always be available for us to use.