Professional Content for Digital Advertising

Grow Brand Awareness. Generate New Leads. Increase Sales.

Take the guess work out of ad copy & design, where to get your traffic and what website content actually works.

It's a visual world these days and text alone doesn't cut it anymore. However, great images and video are only part of the process. Getting your content in front of the right audience is critical as great content that nobody sees is a waste of money.

Yes, we create compelling digital images & video to get you and your product or service in front of your ideal client, but the real difference maker is knowing what similar businesses are already doing to have success and implementing these proven strategies for your business.

Stop guessing and start implementing what works. That's what Christopher Scott Creative Agency will help you do.

Freelancer
2018
San Diego, CA
  • 7961 Laurelridge Rd
    San Diego, CA 92120

Photography for Women's Fashion Brand

"Christopher is a great person who believes in his clients and loves what he does."

Oct. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Providing creative direction and picking shoot locations, Christopher Scott Creative Agency did photography for a clothing company's website.

Annalise Oberts
Founder, Ayaeo

The adaptable team did great work, overcoming any obstacles that presented themselves. Christopher Scott Creative Agency was organized, resulting in a seamless process. In addition to delivering more than satisfactory end-products, they were a reliable partner.

I am the founder of Ayaeo, a clothing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Christopher Scott Creative Agency?

I needed some photography for my website.

Christopher (Freelance Photographer) has helped me with two projects. First, he did the photography for a soft launch photoshoot for my website.

I then hired him again recently and he did photography and location scouting for another shoot.

I’ve worked with Christopher, a creative director, an assistant, and a lighting specialist.

How did you come to work with Christopher Scott Creative Agency?

I found him through a friend of mine who had worked with him before.

I worked with him in October 2018 and again in April 2019.

I was really satisfied both times that I worked with him. It was the first time that I had worked with a photographer because my business was new but I thought he did a really good job.

How did Christopher Scott Creative Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

He was organized and easy to work with. We communicated via email and in-person.

There were a few times when we had some less than favorable conditions but he went above and beyond to problem solve. He was trustworthy and easy-going, which made me feel comfortable.

His own creative direction could use some work. He could’ve provided the models with a little more guidance such as encouraging them to pose in certain ways. That was a minor thing, though.

Develop a genuine connection with him. Christopher is a great person who believes in his clients and loves what he does. If you’re authentic with him, he’s going to show up in the same way.

He was very clear with his schedule and very flexible with mine.
    Honestly, he could’ve charged more.
    He did an excellent job and was always professional and communicative.

Photography Services for Creative Magazine

"He keeps becoming exponentially more talented. I’d work with him for every single shoot if I could."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Christopher Scott Creative Agency provides ongoing photography services. He scouts locations, supplies equipment, and handles the photoshoots as a third party.

Ginger Jarvis
Founder, Jaune Creative

The deliverables have continually impressed the client, leading to continued work and a positive working experience. Christopher Scott Creative Agency is dedicated to running a smooth engagement, prioritizing finding solutions and working with the budget provided.

I’m the owner and creative director of Jaune Creative. We focus on women’s brands and creating content for them.

We hired Chris (Freelance Photographer, Christopher Scott Creative Agency) as a photographer for our business. We wanted someone who understood the technical side as well as the creative aspects.

Chris has served as a great resource. He’ll do the location scouting to find an optimal location, especially outdoor shoots that require alternative options. He’ll source all of the equipment we’ll need and get everything for the shoot. On the day, he follows my schedule and direction to capture what we need.

I work directly with Chris.

How did you come to work with Christopher Scott Creative Agency?

I found him using an online community called Model Mayhem. I loved our initial conversations about a shoot he was planning. In addition to thinking he was very well organized, he also seemed very thoughtful, creative, and diligent. I used him for a few personal projects, and liked his services so much that I hired him for the business.

The price depends on the client. We’ve spent up to $2,000 per day but Chris is flexible based on our budget.

I hired him for my business in June 2018 and our engagement is ongoing.

All of the final products are very beautiful. I’ve been able to expand to working with new clients because of Chris’ work in my portfolio. He’s my first choice when it comes to a photographer since he produces such wonderful results for my clients.

He’s extremely responsive. We usually talk on the phone or use messaging services, but he’s available by every channel. We’re always in constant communication during the planning of a shoot. He’s an incredible resource for me and ensures the quality is top-notch during our shoots.

Within the first year of knowing him, I’ve been able to watch him learn and grow really quickly in this space. He keeps becoming exponentially more talented. I’d work with him for every single shoot if I could. He’s one of the best people to have on set because he’s always looking for solutions and remains positive with high energy. I’ve worked with companies that don’t have these qualities, so Chris is an asset in that way.

Nothing comes to mind on the production side and I don’t typically use him for the post-production work. I have nothing bad to say about him.

Keep the dialogue open and share everything early and often.