Digital Marketing Agency in Indianapolis, IN

Our passion is helping local businesses grow their brand and bottom line through digital and social media channels. We strive for innovative ways to grow brand awareness through creativity of promotions and mediums that showcase an ROI. For a more detailed description please see website or happy to share current clients and portfolio.

Indianapolis, IN
  • 5355 East 38th Street Suite 209
    Indianapolis, IN 46218

Full Service Digital Marketing for Dental Assistant Training Program

“[Chris] is always open to suggestions and works hard to understand the client’s individual needs.”

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

Christopher August redesigned the UX/UI of an existing site, added links and contact options, conducted keyword research, and implemented SEO best practices. He now manages all social media pages.

Fishers, Indiana
Lynn Upgraft
Founder, Dental Office Training By Lynn

Chris communicated reliably and leveraged new tools and strategies to achieve the best results possible. The client is now at the top of most relevant local searches and traffic to the site has increased dramatically. Since the site’s launch, business has nearly doubled.

I’m the owner of a dental assistant training center in Fishers, IN. We offer a twelve-week program to men and women of all ages on how to work in a dental office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Christopher August?

We were looking for someone to help us update the look and feel of our site, improve our marketing efforts, and grow our digital presence. As someone who doesn’t understand the ins and outs of digital marketing, I knew it was something we needed to do but needed a resource that could guide us through the process.

Chris revamped our existing site and added links to relevant content that makes our site more informative, as well as a contact link for students. He also updated the site according to SEO best practices. Throughout the process, I’ve had ample opportunity to review and provide input on his work. The site is now live, and he still corrects any issues that arise.

Additionally, he manages all our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, and LinkedIn. He’s been very consistent on this and posts daily without fail. He provides a very personalized service, and it’s been nice to work with someone that values one-on-one communication.

We worked with Chris throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Christopher August?

Chris was working for a larger company prior to the engagement. He called us when he left to start his own business, and we became his first client.

We’ve spent about $58,000 so far.

We started working together in about March of 2014, and the engagement is ongoing.

His work on SEO has impacted my business dramatically. We’re now at the top of most relevant local searches, and since the site and SEO were completed, my business has nearly doubled in size. We recently moved into a new space and have been operating at full capacity.

How did Christopher August perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s communicated very effectively throughout the process. We spoke at least once a week during development, and he comes to our shop to take pictures/video for social media. He’s great at keeping in touch and makes us feel like we’re his only client.

Chris is constantly coming up with new ideas and finding new technologies to improve what he’s working on. He’s always open to suggestions and works hard to understand the client’s individual needs.

I would’ve liked to see a bit more literature that explains the various services he provides and separates them into distinct packages.

Advice for potential customers?

Communication is key on both sides. With this type of project, it’s important to share your ideas and work together to get the marketing right. Also, it takes a while for things to get going. Be patient and the results will follow.

Full Service Digital Marketing for Midwestern Restaurant Group

“He did a fine job and even went above and beyond in a few areas.”

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Chris helped create a PR and marketing presence for a new restaurant. His responsibilities included branding, web design, online marketing, etc. He currently maintains the site and creates content.

Houston, Texas
CEO, Restaurant Group

Chris follows instructions well and has adapted to high standards. Communication and clarity (especially about billing) were lacking but, with feedback, have now both improved. The restaurant is busy and PR efforts have resulted in numerous connections.

I'm the owner and founder of a Paleo diner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Christopher August?

I wanted to create a strong PR and marketing presence for the restaurant.

Chris did web design, online marketing, and branding. I can’t remember if he or I created the logo, but he definitely polished it. We came up with the name together, and he focused a lot of energy on the menu.

For the website, he did everything—from getting the web address to the site’s full functionality, including the design. He also set us up on Facebook, Instagram, and Google, with all the analytics, too. Now, he writes content and maintains the site. He provides full-service.

I’ve met a few other people on his team, but I work mainly with Chris.

How did you come to work with Christopher August?

I met him at a bar, we started talking about his work, and I looked him up on LinkedIn. I liked him, so I figured I’d give him a shot.

I’ve spent between $20,000–$25,000.

We began working together in September 2017, and the site launched in January. He now provides maintenance on a monthly retainer.

We don’t have anything specific, but the restaurant has been fairly busy. He thought we’d have more business, but it’s been the appropriate amount. He did a fine job and even went above and beyond in a few areas, which was extremely helpful. If the relationship continues as it is, I’ll keep using him for a long time.

How did Christopher August perform from a project management standpoint?

It hasn’t been the smoothest process, but he’s done a nice job, overall.

Chris is incredibly diligent. For PR, he got us good exposure and a fair amount of connections.

He accomplished his assigned tasks, even though I have high standards. His abilities are improving and follow-through is good. I’m not the easiest person to work with, but he’s calibrated to my expectations, and we’re building a long-term relationship. If I were to open another restaurant, I’d use him again.

He needs to clarify his billing, which is something we’ve been working on. This isn’t a unique problem to him, though. If we ask him to do something, we’ve requested that he tell us up front how much it will cost.

Chris is able to do most any job—just make sure you’re clear on expectations and billing. If the scope and cost are understood, that will relieve a lot of anxiety.

Web Redesign & Social Media Marketing for Printing Company

“They’ve done a good job of legitimizing our company.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Christopher August redesigned a website and provides ongoing social media marketing via Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. They integrated SEO practices and mobile applications into the site.

Greenfield, Indiana
Kyle Vogel
Sales Manager, Unique Printing & Labels, Inc.

Christopher August created a modernized online presence. Their SEO services and managing of social media accounts have yielded a growing following. Small but knowledgeable, they provide a personalized experience and communicate effectively.

I’m a sales manager at Unique Printing & Labels, Inc. We specialize in pressure sensitive labels and commercial offset printing products like business cards, letterheads, envelopes, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Christopher August?

We wanted to improve our online presence by redesigning the website and utilizing social media platforms.

Our old website was incredibly basic. It wasn’t optimized for organic search traffic, didn’t have a blog, and there wasn’t much of a mobile platform either. Christopher August brought us up to date by rebuilding our website and integrating mobile applications and SEO. To further our web presence, they set up our LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. They continually produce content on those platforms.

I worked directly with their founder. He managed the project.

How did you come to work with Christopher August?

We talked to several companies but they didn’t seem to offer a personalized experience. Instead, they leaned toward a more “one size fits all” approach. Being a B2B company, I thought we might have trouble with that kind of process. We then spoke to Christopher August’s founder and he understood my concerns. They gave us the personal attention we were looking for so we hired them.

We’ve spent around $10,000–$11,000.

The relationship began August 2017 and is ongoing.

They’ve done a good job of legitimizing our company. When someone does a web search for us we actually show up. Their SEO work helped move us up the google rankings and we now appear on the first page of relevant searches. We don’t have a large social media following but it’s definitely growing.

How did Christopher August perform from a project management standpoint?

Their founder did a great job managing the project and communicating. He was proactive and didn’t need much from me other than general direction. We signed the contract and he had content ready for us the next day.

They’re a small but experienced company. They took our concerns into consideration and developed a strategy that worked best for us.

For the most part, they’ve done excellent work. I’ve no complaints and expect them to only get better with more experience.

Knowing and communicating your target audience will enable them to develop a functioning marketing plan.