Chris Translation

Chris Translation Service Company was established in 1982. CTSC is well established with presence in Asia and North America. CTSC has offices presently in four major cities in Germany and has an office in French (Belgium), Japan and an office in United Sates of America. All these offices are employing more than 62 employees and associate offices in 39 cities across the world are employing more than 450 employees.

1982
Chris Translation Service Company
177-183 Wing Lok St.,Wing Tuck Commercial Centre
Sheung Wan, HSO 852
Hong Kong S.A.R., China

The employees consists of professionals and domain specialists including content developers, native in-country language linguists, specialists, subject experts, project managers, engineers and technical staff who ensure compliance to project requirements.

Handbook Translation for Air Cargo Company

"I was quite appreciative of their professional, friendly approach."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Chris Translation Service Company translated a handbook from Chinese to English. They delivered the final product according to initial layout, format, and font requirements.

Hong Kong
Mr. Donald Tong
Director of Environmental Protection, Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl)

Internal clients have lauded the translated product, which contained a high degree of technical accuracy. Chris Translation was a consistent communicator, responding quickly to questions and explaining feedback to ensure comprehension. Customers can expect an honest, motivated collaboration.

I’m the director of environmental protection for Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl). We’re an air cargo terminal operator—the only neutral operator (meaning we aren’t affiliated with a carrier) at Hong Kong International Airport. This helps us provide our customers with unbiased service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Chris Translation Service Company?

We needed to translate training materials from Traditional Chinese into English.

I was looking for professional, cost-effective translation services.

Describe the project in detail and what their cost structure looked like.

We requested some quotes and within just a few days Chris Translation provided the estimated cost for what we needed. There was a small bit of confusion on what pages had to be translated but it was so easy to communicate with Chris Translation and clarify what we needed.

Once we decided to go ahead with the order, they completed the translations quickly and in the exact format, color, font, and layout we requested. After implementation and QA testing, we released the translated document to our international audience.

How would you describe/assess the quality of their work?

Apart from just providing document translations, they went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied with their work. We were able to fully understand what was in the document; they got the technical lingo correct, which is amazing given the unique technology being discussed. The feedback we’ve received has all been very positive.

Chris Translations responded promptly to my emails and had great turnaround time. Their communication throughout the process impeccable and they charged a competitive price. I was quite appreciative of their professional, friendly approach.

What impressed you about their services?

We received excellent attention from the translation manager and his team, whose agility was extremely helpful. We worked with the same team through the translation which helped them get to know our business and our needs. Their team was smart, efficient, and we got along quite well. Chris Translation has become a trusted, valuable resource for us.

Chris Translation did everything they could to rectify any potential issues. By responding thoroughly to my questions, they helped me understand their edits.

Overall Score They were worth every single penny.
    I was originally given an 8-9 day timeline but they completed my project in under a week.
    They provide excellent customer service and reasonable rates.
    They had great communication, great prices, and great turnaround time.
    I will surely use them again.