We Get Your Phone Ringing!

Choice OMG does online marketing. This includes services such as web design, banner ads, text ads, and creative ad design. Choice OMG is re-defining digital marketing for businesses like you in Western Canada and the United States.

Marketing & Web Redesign for Automotive Company

"Their personal attention sets them apart."

2015 - Ongoing

Choice built several online website assets and provided supplemental marketing materials, including brochures and logo designs. The team also helped with SEO and an advertising campaign.

11- 50 Employees

St. Albert, Canada
VP of Sales, Master Automotive

Choice delivered web and marketing materials as expected and were quick to respond to any issues along the way. The team's willingness to offer additional services and to understand a new industry gives them a competitive edge.

My name is Terry Mayer and I'm the V.P. of Sales and Marketing for Crackmaster Distributors/Master Automotive, a distributor of automotive products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Choice Online Marketing Group?

We needed to redesign our website, as well as help with online marketing. We were previously working with an American firm, but when the Canadian dollar weakened, we needed to find a more affordable option in the local area.

Choice was able to take some of our ideas for the new website and bring them to life. They consulted with us on what could be done based off of our requests. Their team built several online assets for us, providing some marketing materials (i.e., brochures and logo designs) as needed.

They also provided assistance with SEO and ran a 3-month campaign on behalf of some of our retail shops last fall.

I typically dealt with one person, Peter, and we connected regularly each week.

How did you come to work with Choice Online Marketing Group?

We were considering 2 other companies, but felt that Choice gave us more personalized attention. We didn't want to be just another cog in the wheel for a big company, and price was also a factor in the decision. Choice's prices were fair, and we liked that they were smaller and able to give us more personal service.

We pay Choice on a monthly basis based on our budget, which is around $1,500—2,000.

We've been working with them for a few years, and they continue to provide support.

Choice's team has pretty much done what we wanted. There's been a few hiccups, but that's expected. With the hectic job that I have, I've really entrusted a lot to Peter and his team. When an issue comes up, he's been quick to jump on it and assist customers directly if necessary.

We're not particularly focused on web traffic or retail sales at the moment. When people go to our websites, it's likely because we've sent them the link directly. From an aesthetic point of view, the website has been improved through Choice's work and we're in the process of making iterations.

How did Choice Online Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I would say they performed average. Although they respond quickly to issues that arise, some of the issues should have been taken care of previously.

They fix any issues right away as needed and have very quick service. If I need something done, they'll jump on it right away.

I know very little about online marketing and website development, and typically vendors in that space know very little about my business. I've been impressed with Peter's willingness to learn about my industry in order to better serve us. Their personal attention sets them apart.

It's hard to say since my knowledge in this space is limited.

Find the right fit for your business. For us, we discussed what we needed with Choice and they were willing to offer us services outside of their typical product offering to make the partnership work. It's important to make sure a vendor is willing to be flexible and accommodate all your needs in that way.

Overall Score It's difficult to give a perfect score to anyone for overall experience.
    It's difficult for everyone's schedules to line up, so some projects took a little longer.
    Their marketing materials were delivered quickly and they're able to help our clients directly, which is of great value.
    There have been some minor stumbling blocks, but Choice delivered what we asked for.

Ongoing Marketing & SEO, and E-Commerce for Firearm Company

“They’re responsible for growing the site and getting us the best SEO we could.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2014 - Ongoing

Choice Online designed and developed two WordPress websites and helped interrogate products for e-commerce. They produced in-store marketing materials and continually provide SEO.

11- 50 Employees

VP, Wild West Shooting Centre

Choice Online developed an online presence that’s significantly increased site traffic and allowed continued company growth and expansion. With a hands-on management style, they immediately respond to issues and provide solutions efficiently. Customers have reacted positively to marketing signage.

I’m the VP of Wild West Shooting Centre. We’re a firearm company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Choice Online Marketing Group Inc.?

We wanted to create an online presence by developing an e-commerce website and subsequently utilize SEO.

After meeting with us to understand our goals, Choice Online developed two WordPress websites from the ground up. We required two sites because we have to sell firearms separately from the shooting range. In addition to enabling e-commerce capability, they host us on their own server and helped populate our products on the site.

They assisted in marketing our brand both online and at the brick-and-mortar storefront. To increase foot traffic at the store, Choice printed large banners, decal wrapping, and other signage to put on the walls. Their SEO work helps online customers find us organically and is ongoing. We have a number of projects planned with them in the future.

We mostly worked with the project manager but have spoken to a lot of individuals over the course of the engagement. They have teams of marketers and developers but I don’t know the exact sizes. They’d bring in people depending on the phase of the process.

How did you come to work with Choice Online Marketing Group Inc.?

We probably considered 4-5 other companies before going with Choice Online. Some of the other companies were based in the U.S. and I didn’t like only handling things over the phone. I was also cautious because many internet marketing companies promise a lot and don’t perform. Conversely, Choice Online came out to our storefront within a couple of days to address our issues and see what we could improve. Their attentiveness and track record of success made selecting them a straightforward decision.

We’ve spent probably $6 million.

Our relationship began in 2014 and is ongoing.

Our company is running on the online presence they helped us build. They’re responsible for growing the site and getting us the best SEO we could. Our web traffic has increased exponentially and it's helping us dominate the Canadian market for firearms sales.

How did Choice Online Marketing Group Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime I had an immediate issue they’d get back to me right away with the solution. Whenever we needed something done they’d organize it on a list and delivered in a timely manner. The project manager assigned team members to address specific tasks but would handle more intensive processes himself to ensure we got looked after properly. At times we’d speak almost every day or every couple days. If things were running smoothly, we wouldn’t have to communicate for maybe a week or so. Everyone we’ve dealt with from Choice Online has been great.

They were efficient in every aspect of the project and really helped me visualize the expansion. The results speak for themselves.

I can’t think of any improvements. We’re liking the results and are still growing every day.

Know your goals, purpose, and target market and they’ll take the lead for you.

Overall Score I’ve nothing but good things to say.
    They respond to immediate issues and systematically process future improvements.
    It’s definitely worth the value.
    It’s been great.
    I already have and that colleague saw results within two months.

WordPress E-commerce build for Exterior Design Company

“My business has grown by almost 100%.”

The team produced online advertising and a new website with the intention of growing the business. They built the e-commerce website on WordPress. They also did SEO advertising and designed branding collateral.

Ercan Met
President, Met Exteriors

Growing the business by nearly 100%, the team’s work made a strong impact. Website inquiries and sales increased dramatically due to their great marketing ideas and expertise. This affordable investment returned worthwhile results.

Met Exteriors is a stucco and stone business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Choice Online?

We needed help with our online advertising and website. My goal was to grow my business. I’ve never worked with a marketing group before.

I gave them some ideas and they designed my website based off of them. They built us an e-commerce, WordPress website. They did Google SEO advertising once. They did all the business cards, logo design, and decals for the vehicle.

I had one primary point of contact in the four-person team.

How did you come to work with Choice Online?

They were recommended to me. I didn’t look at any other vendors. I felt they were a good fit for me. They had a history of good service.

I’ve spent $15,000–$20,000.

We started working together in 2010.

Peter’s ideas helped me to grow my business. We make a lot of sales through the website. My business has grown by almost 100%. We get many requests for bids through the website. I had a good experience with them.

How did Choice Online perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated well and always kept me informed. Everything was delivered on time and within budget. During the course of the project, I spoke to Peter every two weeks to monthly.

I get a lot of compliments about my business logo and website.

I recommend them to everybody. It’s good service for reasonable money.

They were always on time and on schedule.
    I was dealing with two different people. There was some miscommunication on a few little things, but other than that, they were good.
    The quality of service was up to my standards.
    I recommend them all the time.