Cheeky Monkey Media is a troop of digital experts helping our partners create, execute and deliver kickass digital experiences. Let us help you build a story that inspires success.
For almost a decade now - yes, the internet did exist back then - the monkeys have helped our clients solve more than 100 website, design, marketing, and search engine optimization challenges. Pretty cool, right?
Between us, we’ve spent more than 200, 000 hours helping clients kick some serious monkey butt online. Of course, everyone here has loads of experience outside of Cheeky Monkey Media too.
We figure that we’ve spent
- more 100, 000 hours working with Drupal
- more than 8,000 hours working with Wordpress
- more than 25, 000 hours designing fun and informative graphics and layouts
- more than 4, 000 hours creating and executing innovating and engaging marketing strategies
- more than 10, 000 hours digging through the web to make sure people can find your stuff online.
What We Are About
- we believe designing and developing websites can be fun
- we believe open, consistent, and curious communication make a successful website project
- we believe our success is defined by our employee and client successes
- we believe business can be fun
- we believe in growing from our mistakes and building on our successes
- we believe technology (a.k.a geek speak) can be translated into english
- we believe utilizing your website can be an enjoyable experience not an exercise in frustration
- Drupal Association
- National Hemophilla Foundation
- Corban University
- Brandman University
- SF SPCA
- Big Steel Box
- Environmental Law Institute
- Souls Grown Deep
SportMedBC is an organization comprised of sports medical and paramedical practitioners, with the mission to promote leadership, public awareness and education in sport health. Before engaging in their website redesign, the site was an amalgam of pieces that were integrated to add functionality while keeping overhead and expenses low. The result was a site that presented navigation challenges to users, and made it difficult for staff to manage. Built on an older version of Drupal, the site had expanded far beyond the usability threshold, and it was time for a full scale renewal.The Solution
By upgrading the site to Drupal 7 and its improved administrative themes, Cheeky Monkey Media was able to alleviate many of SportMedBC’s web management issues. More than just upgrading to D7, the site saw a significant upgrade as Ubercart – a Drupal eCommerce module – was phased out in favor of Drupal Commerce, an updated and improved online shopping platform. With this...
It’s a glorious situation when a client is so happy with the Monkeys that they ask us to be part of another project. It’s even more fun when you’re able to follow up a development heavy project with one that allows the creative design team to show off their talents.
On the heels of the Drupal Job Boards project, the Drupal Association again turned to Cheeky Monkey Media to help design the branding for the 2015 North American DrupalCon in Los Angeles. Having already impressed with pure development and programming skill, the Monkeys were more than excited to showcase their creative talent as the designer for one of the largest Drupal events of the year.The Solution
As the Drupal Association was focused on ensuring the success of DrupalCon Amsterdam, the creative design team was eager to begin initial concept development. Upon selection as the partner of choice, the Cheeky...