Creating Success!

Whether you are starting a new business and need a logo and website to connect with your customers or are an already established company that needs to evolve to the next level – we have the talent, skill set and experience to successfully collaborate with you to take your brand to new heights.

Ready to soar above the competition? We have a first-class, non-stop flight to “Creating Success” waiting just for you!

We are a full-service branding agency.

Let’s work together!

Our Mission

Create extraordinary value for our clients by connecting business strategy and creative execution.

Chase Design, Inc. specializes in graphic design services and consulting for businesses throughout the United States. The firm has built an impressive reputation for producing effective design and has received several awards for excellence in the industry. Chase Design, Inc. has worked for small and large startup firms as well as more established ones. Some of their more prominent clients have included Callaway Golf, Ashworth Golf, The Los Angeles Triathlon, The Nation's Triathlon, Scripps Hospital and Palomar Health. Projects range from advertisements, catalogs, brochures, corporate identity, publication design, product illustrations, 3D design, motion graphics, web design, web development and SEO marketing.

Chase Design, Inc. currently employs a team of 4 staff along with several contractors who encompass a wide range of design and programming skills.

2000
CARLSBAD, CA
  • 2011 Palomar Airport Rd - Suite 304
    CARLSBAD, CA 92011

Nelson Jobs, Palomar Health, Arch Health Medical Group, Steve Clarkson, Helix Electric, Triathlon Business International, infantino, Getting Smart, Competitor Group, Events DC Nation's Triathlon

Illuminix Industries Image

Illuminix Industries

Created a logo for Illuminix Industries, a leading provider of eye care equipment.

Dr. Mahboubeh Image

Dr. Mahboubeh

We created a new brand for Dr. Mahboubeh's Naturopathic Medicine practice.

Past Parallel  Image

Past Parallel

Past Parallel logo design. Past Parallel provides high quality custom apparel that will respond to the vigorous day-to-day high volume workouts that constantly requires athletes to go from full extension to past parallel.

Dr Mahboubeh Medical Website Image

Dr Mahboubeh Medical Website

Created website for Dr Mahboubeh's medical practice. http://drmahboubeh.com/

Past Parallel  Image

Past Parallel

Created a brand that provides high quality custom apparel that will respond to the vigorous day-to-day high volume workouts that constantly requires athletes to go from full extension to past parallel.

infantino  Image

infantino

Created United States website for infantino ecommerce website. https://www.infantino.com/

Steve Clarkson Dreammaker Image

Steve Clarkson Dreammaker

Steve Clarkson is a quarterback coach, guru who focuses on improving his players quarterback skills.

Northstate Foot & Ankle Specialists Image

Northstate Foot & Ankle Specialists

Created logo, website and all branding for Northstate Foot & Ankle Specialists.

Nelson Jobs Image

Nelson Jobs

Development of a mobile-friendly and responsive custom website using WordPress, a content management system (CMS), for Nelson Jobs – a San Francisco based global professional employer organization (PEO) with over 40 years experience.

Higher Growth Search Image

Higher Growth Search

Designed a WordPress website for Higher Growth Search, a staffing and workforce management solution provider helping legitimize the cannabis industry by giving businesses resources to manage and care for their employees, institute and maintain safe workplaces, and find and retain the right talent for each role and company.

One Moon Doula Services Image

One Moon Doula Services

Developed a Wordpress website for One Moon Doula Services – a doula service company providing hands-on, practical help, up-to-date and factual information about newborn development, and social and emotional support.

Callaway Golf Image

Callaway Golf

Developed a website for Callaway Golf, one of the world's largest maker of premium, performance golf products.

Palomar Health Branding Image

Palomar Health Branding

Created a variety of branding solutions for Palomar Health – Southern California's Largest Healthcare District.

Our work includes business cards, logo design, stationary, catalogs, indoor &

outdoor signage, large format banners and marketing collateral.

DirectMed Parts Tradeshow Booth Image

DirectMed Parts Tradeshow Booth

Created trade show graphics for DirectMed Parts, the most trusted and knowledgeable source for medical imaging parts and services.

Steve Clarkson Branding Image

Steve Clarkson Branding

Created a variety of branding solutions for Steve Clarkson, considered by many to be the nation’s preeminent private coach and tutor of some of the finest quarterbacks at the professional, college and high school levels.https://chrischasedesign.com/project/steve-clarkson-dreammaker-print/

Branding & Design Projects for Real Estate Consultancy

"We rank in the top 1% of real estate firms in our county, and Chase Design has played a big role in getting us there."

2009 - Ongoing

Chase Design supports a real estate firm with ongoing comprehensive branding and media support. They’ve consulted on logo design, promotional materials, and other marketing work.

San Diego, California
Jesse Ibañez
Co-Founder, The GreenHouse Group

Chase Design’s talented and efficient branding efforts have pushed their client up to the very top of their market. The team is project-focused, creative, and collaborative. Customers can expect an extremely satisfying and long-lasting partnership.

I’m the co-owner and co-founder of The GreenHouse Group, a full-service real estate consulting group and mortgage planning firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

We partner with Chase Design in order to keep our branding and media presence relevant in our competitive and changing market.

Chase Design provides a comprehensive marketing kit for our firm. From a branding perspective, the team has worked on our logo, color scheme, fonts, letterhead, business cards, and all other promotional material.

While they focus mainly on design work, they’ve also been available to brainstorm and collaborate on further marketing ideas.

We work mainly with Chris (CEO & Creative Director, Chase Design), as well as with a project manager who assists with design.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

Chase Design was referred to us.

We began working with them in 2009, and we have no intention of ending our engagement.

For the most part, we don’t track any metrics around the branding work specifically, although we’ve been exceptionally happy with the work they do for us.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris is extremely collaborative and a branding and design expert. He has an invaluable ability to bring new ideas to the table and add insight to our strategy. He makes the project better by being involved in it.

When we need to collaborate on a project, we have face-to-face meetings, but the team is also always available by phone and e-mail.

Their designers, especially Chris, aren’t just creative for the sake of being creative. They have the ability to come up with great design ideas while always keeping the end goal of our project in mind.

There’s nothing that comes to mind.

You should come to Chase Design with a clear idea of what you want to accomplish and the budget that you’re prepared to accomplish it with. Then, feel comfortable letting them do the rest.

They deliver incredible value for what they provide.
    They've always delivered beyond expectations.
    I've referred many of my friends already.

Logo Design for Health Coach

"I have nothing but positive things to say about the work they did for me—I’m beyond happy with the logo."

June - July 2019

Chase Design helped a new business create a logo that reflected their brand. They were involved from the beginning phases, producing a final logo that could also be used for future collateral.

Sacramento, California
Judi Barrett
Founder, Life Redefined with Judi

The final product exceeded expectations and delighted the client. Chase Design showed a strong ability to understand the specific situation of a new business looking to represent itself. They were willing to work in a tight budget and take every thought into consideration to produce great work.

I’m the owner of Life Redefined with Judi. I’m a health coach, focusing on working with families and children.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

I hired Chase Design to help me create a logo. I had only launched my business recently, so I wanted something to help represent my company before people knew who I was.

We began with a kickoff meeting in which they asked me several questions to nail down what I was looking for. We went back and forth a few times about the colors and design. They produced several versions of the final logo for me to use for business cards or web design in the future.

I worked with three people from their team, including the owner.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

I’ve known of them for a while, and they sponsored my children’s school. I’d heard great things about them and followed them on social media, so then I reached out for their support.

I spent under $1,000 on their services.

We worked together from June–July 2019.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the work they did for me—I’m beyond happy with the logo. Their willingness to work with me while I was starting my business was great. I know that if I want to rebrand in the future, they’re there for that.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome to work with. We primarily spoke through phone and email, but we did do in-person meetings. Whenever I wasn’t able to make it to the office, they were accommodating to phone calls. They were always on top of deadlines and checking in with me.

They truly understood what I was going through with starting my business and all of the expenses that come with that. Their team had a very full picture of what I needed. It was also great to see that they can work with bigger clients like hospitals as well as someone like me, who is just starting out. They really took a lot of pride in their work, it wasn’t just about making money.

Many times they asked me to talk with them for a few minutes to make sure we were on the same page, which I really appreciated. They knew when I wasn’t satisfied, and I was amazed by the end product.

I had a positive experience, so I don’t have any areas for improvement.

Definitely use this team. They’re willing to work with companies where they’re at, so you’re in good hands.

Web Design for Staffing & Recruiting Firm

“They’re tried and true with their promises, delivering quality without any scope creeps.”

Nov. 2013 - Ongoing

Chase Design provided web design services for a staffing and recruiting company, also suggesting ideal platforms, coding languages, and a CMS for optimal results. They continue to assist the client monthly.

Sonoma, California
Crissy Russo
VP Marketing, Nelson

Transparent and communicative, the team completed affordable deliverables within the required timeline. Their sites have achieved increased user interest, improved accessibility, and one of them even won an award. They ensure that their reports are accurate and that their partner is always informed.

Nelson is a staffing and recruiting company that was founded in 1970. We’re in the top 1% of all privately held staffing companies in the United States in terms of revenue. Our team handles recruiting and staffing services for startups and Fortune 500 companies, serving any position from distribution to C-level.

I’m the VP of marketing. In my work, I handle marketing initiatives, activities, strategy, and implementation for Nelson and all of its brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

They helped us with web design and UI/UX implementation.

After our team provided the copy and content, they handled the UI/UX and design on the site. We relied on them for the selection of technologies: platforms, code languages, and a CMS. At this point, we have them on retainer for ongoing updates for three brand websites. We completed a project together under a year ago, and we have two projects coming up with them soon.

To date, I’ve been working with Chris (CEO, Chase Design) and Joon (Senior Web Designer, Chase Design) on all of our projects. There are members of my team that may work with others, but they’re my points of contact.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

I walked into the relationship because they had an established partnership with Nelson when I came on about 4 years ago. After interviewing them and understanding their capabilities, I didn’t see a need to go with a different vendor.

We’ve spent over $100,000.

I started working with them in November 2013, and our projects are ongoing.

One of the sites we worked on together was award-winning. They’ve worked with us to accomplish everything we needed in our web design. Whether its increasing downloads or making our forms more accessible, they’ve helped us achieve our own KPIs through their design work.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great communicators, holding us accountable to get things done. When we give them the green light, they’ve been honest and forthright. We’ve never experienced a scope creep, which is a breath of fresh air when dealing with this industry. Their updates are accurate, and they’re able to deliver. If deliverables and project plans aren’t followed, its always on our end.

They’re tried and true with their promises, delivering quality without any scope creeps. Our team is always impressed with their ability to produce quality work on budget at a very reasonable cost.

It would’ve been helpful to have more proactive communication regard what technologies, upgrades, and UX best practices we should focus on in the future.

Know what you want and be able to articulate it so they can make it come to life. That’s how we work with them, and the process has been great.

They’ve never missed a single deadline, and the communication is top-notch.
    They’re a great value for the SMB market.
    The only reason they didn’t get a perfect score is that we wish they were a bit more proactive.

Logo Design & Branding for Nutrition Company

"They had a wide portfolio of expertise and were well-established in their field."

2016 – 2017

Chase Design created logos for two businesses. Their team also designed marketing materials for the companies, ensuring the color schemes and overall look was consistent.

1 – 10 Employees

Littleton, Colorado
Bri Greenlee
Co-Owner, Birota Foods

The final products from the Chase Design team were well received, earning recognition for the business. The internal team was satisfied with the logos, leading to a strong, fulfilling partnership with Chase Design. Customers can expect a creative, communicative team for their branding needs.

I’m the owner of a nutrition company; I’m a dietician. I’m also a co-owner of a functional food line.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

I hired Chase Design to handle all of my marketing and branding needs.

Chase Design created the logo for both of the companies I own. They worked on creating the color schemes and fonts, so the coloring and look were consistent across all the materials.

Chris (CEO, Chase Design) was my main point of contact, but I worked with three of his designers in different facets, too.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

I found them through mutual connections and heard about them through the grapevine.

We worked together from 2016–2017. Each project took between 3–5 months.

Chase Design produced top quality work. For my dietician business, people are always asking me who designed my logo and materials, which is really cool. I wouldn’t go to anyone else for my marketing needs. Their designs were fresh and forward-thinking.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was very communicative. Working with them was awesome because of how they managed the project.

They had a wide portfolio of expertise and were well-established in their field. If a company can stay around for as long as they have, they must have a great reputation.

I was really pleased with our engagement, so I don’t have any negative feedback.

If you know the scope of work ahead of time, it’ll be easier and less expensive for you. Once you tell them your vision, let them design because you hired them for a reason.

Technical Proposal Designs for General Contractor

“Their willingness to put their clients first and take on aggressive deadlines stood out.”

Jan. - Sept. 2019

Chase Design fronted an iterative design process to develop new and improve technical proposal materials for a general contractor. They focused heavy attention on the cover page, table of contents, and tabs.

Carlsbad, California
Wendy Eagye
Director of Business Development, Align Builders, Inc.

The team properly understood the goals of the project, executing design work that’s impressed all parties involved. Impressed with their efficiency in the face of tight deadlines, the client intends to continue using their services for future projects. They worked hard to provide value.

Our company is called Align Builders, Inc., and we’re a general contractor in Southern California. We focus on life sciences, healthcare, and higher education. I work in business development, which specifically entails marketing and sales. It’s my job to promote the company to the community, find projects we can bid on, and connecting with clients that might want to work with us.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

We had to revamp some of our branding material, specifically our proposals that we send out to potential clients. It was important for us to redesign the cover page, table of contents, and the tabs. Everything that needs to be submitted for a technical proposal had to be reworked and laid out professionally.

This is important because this is our main way of interfacing with clients in a bidding situation—it’s our presentation. We aren’t able to do many live presentations or interviews, so the paper medium is critical to our business.

We had an initial call with them to discuss the project. Our team sent them our current presentation material and collected feedback from them. In that process, we realized we needed to up our game. From there, they did a 3–4 design iterations. We discussed them together and ended up taking bits and pieces of each of the designs and molding them into one. That allowed us to come up with our final, cohesive design.

Chris (Owner, Chase Design) was heavily involved. He had two other designers working on the project at his firm, but he was the main interface between us.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

The owner of our business had an existing relationship with Chris and his team. When we decided that we wanted to revamp our brand, the owner here immediately thought of Chase Design. We brought them in to see if they would still be a good fit and ended up hiring them.

The project lasted between January–September 2019. We do one-off projects with them every once in a while.

We’ve received great feedback on the new proposal documents and think they look amazing. We’ll definitely work with them in the future because they know our brand well. They understand our goals and needs, so future work would be easy with them.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Their CEO was involved in the process, which was great. We communicated mostly over phone calls with a few emails here and there. That allowed us to swap documents back and forth and speak directly with each other when needed.

The process was seamless because they have an efficient, fun team that’s easy to work with. Their willingness to put their clients first and take on aggressive deadlines stood out. We assigned a few tight deadlines, but they accepted them with no problem. Oftentimes, it’s hard for us to give much notice for projects given the quick turnaround times for presentations. I know their designers are working hard and late to make it happen for us. They really go the extra mile for their clients.

Nothing comes to mind.

Usually, the most difficult part of working with designers is trying to relay your needs. Be ask specifically as possible to help move them in the right direction. We had more back and forth than needed because we could not communicate our exact desires for the materials. We had parameters without much definition. That gave them arguably too much leeway. Be clear with them to avoid this.

Overall Score It was a great interaction.
    We paid them hourly, which sometimes added up. The value is definitely there.
    The deliverables were high-quality.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Logo & Web Design for Dental Company

“They recommended things that were critical to operating a professional site.”

2015 - Ongoing

After solidifying a geographically-inspired logo for a dental company, Chase Design built a WordPress website. The site incorporated a blog, contact form, and the client’s current online reviews.

Emporia, Kansas
Joseph Laudie
Owner, Dental Company

As a result of the team’s assistance with web design and SEO, the company now ranks within the top three search results on Google. They offered suggestions and advice that went outside the original scope of work to benefit the client. Their consistent communication and helpful approach made the project successful.

I’m the owner and dentist at a small dental company. We’re located in Kansas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

We had a website prior to our relationship, but it wasn’t fabulous. We wanted a better web presence through a more professional, clean site. I needed something that would be attractive to our patients. Knowing this wasn’t a project for me to tackle on my own, I reached out to Chase Design.

To start, we wanted a new logo design that would reflect our company. Their team would base the site design off of the logo, in terms of color and theme. They did several iterations. We decided to match the logo to my location in the Flint Hills, which is a unique area in Kansas characterized by its rolling hills and cow-grazing grassland. The final logo’s colors represent that.

After creating the logo, the team got to work on the WordPress platform. They implemented a contact form, a blogging space, and a place for our client reviews. We still work with them to modify and update the site as needed.

In total, I worked with three individuals on the project, one being Chris (CEO, Chase Design). One of the additional team members handed the logo, and the other was the website guru.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

A friend of mine had Chase Designs design their website. I was really impressed with how it looked, so I decided to reach out and choose them.

We’ve spent between $5,000–$6,000. Additionally, I pay another couple hundred dollars each year for database maintenance and general updates.

We started working together in 2015, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Because of their help, I’m probably the top-rated dentist in the city, consistently showing in the top three search results on Google. Their team, in addition to their design skills, was able to educate me on what Google looks for in listing search results. Their tips and trick brought me from spots 5–10, up to the top three. Their advice on how to stay on top was very helpful.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Typically, I communicate directly with Chris through phone or email. He relays pertinent information to the right professionals on his end. From there, they work pretty independently. Although, they haven’t ever left me on my own. They’re always in touch with updates when I need them. While I used to do some web design in the past, it was nice to have their constant support.

When we fell behind, it was never because of their team. It was often on my end. The logo design took me a while to get comfortable with, and they were very patient. I appreciate that.

They recommended things that were critical to operating a professional site. For instance, they helped us implement a secure SSL encryption key that will soon be mandatory. Their prices are also very competitive. They made the creation of a website easy.

No, not really. I’m actually thinking of doing another redesign with them soon to adjust the site’s style and crisp everything up.

Partner with them. They’re great, so you have nothing to fear.

Graphic Design for Hospitals and Medical Group

"I can't sing Chase Design’s praises enough—they're great to work with."

n/a

May 2018 - Ongoing

Chase Design delivers regular graphic design work for a hospital system and medical group. They’ve produced a few hundred projects in both print and digital. The partnership is ongoing.

Escondido, California
Marketing Specialist, Medical Group

Chase Design’s work is consistently detailed and of exceptional quality, leading to a long-standing partnership. The team turns around projects with limited guidelines and a tight deadline. Their creativity, expertise, and diligence make for a smooth collaboration.

I’m a marketing specialist for a hospital system and medical group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

We have a small team that unfortunately lacks expertise in design. Chase Design is our go-to partner for all our graphic design needs.

Chase Design has worked with us on hundreds of graphic design projects, both for print and digital. In most cases, we come to them with concepts for what to do, but sometimes we could only give them an idea of what we needed, and they run with it.

I believe that, in the past, Chase Design has worked with the hospital system for a rebrand, but I wasn’t part of that project. I work with Chase Design exclusively on graphic design.

We work with three people from Chase Design consistently. I work with them every day—they're an extension of our team.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

I wasn’t part of the team when we chose Chase Design, so I can’t speak to that process.

I started working with them in May 2018, and our collaboration is ongoing.

Chase Design is extremely detailed in not only graphic design but also content that we plan to plug into things. They catch things that we don’t see. They’re spot-on in capturing our vision for each project. We never have to have too much back-and-forth. Chase Design has been working with us for so long that they fully understand our branding. They’re also quick to adapt to new parameters.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is very professional. They always meet my deadlines even when I need a tight turnaround. They've never turned anything down. I can't say enough great things about them.

We don't meet in person as frequently as you'd imagine even though we’re in the same area. We mostly communicate online and through ActiveCollab.

Their attention to detail is outstanding, and they always meet our tight deadlines. I can't sing Chase Design’s praises enough—they're great to work with.

No, I can’t think of anything from my side. Chase Design always strives to improve and grow. If they see any of their weaknesses, I think they're on top of it.

I don’t think there’s any advice I would give because Chase Design is very adaptable to any personality or situation. There have been times where I don’t give much direction, and they still turn around something amazing. That has been everything for our small team. I’d highly recommend Chase Design.

I always give them tight deadlines and they meet them all.
  • N/A Cost
    They have great attention to detail. I've never had any issues with any work that they've turned in.

Logo and Web Design for Financial Planners Group

"Even when we thought we were going to have an issue, they thought of how to prevent it."

Chase Design has designed both a logo and a website. Focusing on lasting success, they also put together a simple guide for ongoing web maintenance.

Sacramento, California
Partner, Financial Planners Group

End users report that the website is intuitive and easy to use. Chase Design preserved their client’s vision for the website while also providing suggestions stemming from their technical experience. Customers can expect a proactive and communicative partner.

I’m a partner at a financial planners group. We work with individuals and small businesses to manage investments and do normal financial planning.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

We were initially part of a larger, nation-wide financial planning firm but we broke off to go independent and needed a logo designed. Chase Design helped us with that, and we eventually came back to them for website design, which was a bigger endeavor.

For the website project, they focused on design. We came to the table with a lot of ideas, and they would look them over and provide suggestions, helping us sort through our “wants.” They were also responsible for aligning our email domain with our URL. They use to different, but they set up redirecting so people can find our website no matter what version they search online.

Because we’re in such a highly regulated industry, we didn’t’ have them do any content creation. They did put together a portfolio to help us make changes to the site ourselves after they left, however. That resource allows us to update the website when short-term employees cycle in and out.

Chris (CEO, Chase Design) was the main contact, and we also worked with Joon (Senior Web Designer, Chase Design). There was also a third person on the team.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

I’ve been acquaintances with Chris for a long time, so I went to him with the logo project. Then, when we decided to upgrade the website almost ten years later, we returned to him.

The website cost was around $5,000.

We worked on the logo back in 2007, but the website project ran for one or two months in the fall of 2016.

The ease of the website is the big thing. We don’t use it to sell anything, but clients can use it to access their accounts. We’ve gotten good feedback from that. The site is so simple, and Chase Design did a great job capturing our vision.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really good in vision meetings where we looked at design options. We brought a lot to the table because we’d been in the environment for a while, and they helped improve what we had. We talked over web meetings, phone meetings, and emails.

If you’ve lived long enough, you know when you’re satisfied, even without trying out a number of vendors for one specific project. We got good-quality work and have recommended them to other providers in our space whose websites were similar to our initial site.

No. Even when we thought we were going to have an issue, they thought of how to prevent it. After the site launched, I was concerned about going back to them too many times to update our website when one of our short-term employees left. I didn’t even have to worry about that because they taught us how to do it ourselves. There’s nothing to change on their end.

Know what you want and bring it to the table. We came with existing desires and they helped us quantify them.

We didn’t have a real deadline or anything crucial, but they were reasonable.
    They were definitely well-inside the budget.
    I have been doing so and plan to continue.

Web Development for Industrial Gas Solutions Firm

“They listen to their clients very well and were able to put a package together that fit our expectations.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Chase Design designed and developed a website from scratch for an industrial gas company. Their work will continue in the near future with adding an e-commerce component.

Raleigh, NC
Steve Byers
President, Pure Air

Chase Design’s efforts were met with positive acclaim, and the site is professional and polished. Customers can expect a team that meets deadlines and delivers a top-notch product.

I’m the president of Pure Air. We repackage industrial gases and sell it to all sorts of industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

We had no web presence and needed a partner to build and design a website for us.

Chase Design built our website from scratch. It incorporates a simple overview of our company and our strategy with some key elements of what we have to offer. This was part one, and part two will be launching in the next six months, which will allow us to conduct e-commerce on our site through our ERP. We’ve definitely got more to do with Chase Design and we’re just getting started.

I’m not positive, but I believe we work with 4-5 of their team members.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

I’ve worked with them in the past with a prior organization I was employed with.

We’ve invested $15,000–$20,000.

We began working together in July 2019, and our collaboration is ongoing.

Although at this point, I don’t have any quantitative data to support what they’ve done, they managed to create a professional, crisp platform for us, which is what’s important to me.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic and kept everything on track. If anything, we probably slowed them down a little on our side. We communicated via phone and email.

They were able to put together what we wanted, as described, and make our idea happen. They listen to their clients very well and were able to put a package together that fit our expectations.

No, I give them an A-plus.

Any potential customers are in good hands with Chase Design.

Overall Score They were fantastic.
    They always meet the expectation.
    I’m happy with the price they charged and what I got.
    They were always on time and pushing the project forward.

Web Dev & Print Services for Investment Firm

“They have a fantastic, personal touch and really great service.”

June 2012 - Ongoing

Chase Design developed a website using WordPress, integrating the platform with a CRM system. Creating a brand focused on personalization, they also designed print products that appealed to customers.

Jennifer Cooney
CCO, WP Advisors

The new platform is modern and the integrated system is easy to use. The quality of Chase Design’s work makes working with them an easy decision. Their team is always attentive, proactively reaching out when challenges arise, proposing areas for improvement, and adding support when necessary.

I’m the CCO of a small investment firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chase Design?

We don’t have the resources to build our website, so we hired Chase Design to redesign our site, making sure it’s current and secure.

On a reoccurring basis, they’ve updated and redesigned our website using WordPress, making it look more modern and ensuring that it cannot be hacked. They’ve also integrated our platform with our CRM and email so all of our systems can be operated together and are easy to use.

They also provide print services for us. We’re an old school financial firm, so having a personal touch through customized cards is very important for our business. They created several beautifully embossed cards, designed our business cards, and designed our letterhead.

Chris (CEO, Chase Design) is always involved, but they always establish a team approach, with 2–3 people working on our project.

How did you come to work with Chase Design?

About seven years ago, we hired a designer who outsourced our web development project to them. When she went out of business, we discovered that Chase Design could design our website as well, and we’ve been using them ever since.

We’ve spent somewhere between $10,000-$50,000.

We’ve been working together since 2012, and our partnership is ongoing.

Everyone loves the site, which is why we keep using Chase Designs. They always deliver high-quality services, so going back to them is a no-brainer. Although most of our clients aren’t spending a ton of time on our site, the professional and modern platform gives us the legitimacy our business needs.

How did Chase Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great and are always on top of it. Most of the time, they pick up on issues with our website before I even notice. The other day we had an issue with our website, and even though Chris was on vacation, he responded to me right away. While other creative firms can be a little flaky, they’re always aware of what’s going on. They often reach out to me to see what else they can do for our site.

They have a fantastic, personal touch and really great service. It’s difficult to find other providers that offer the same quality of customer service.

I would tell you if there was—there’s absolutely nothing I can think of.

I don’t think I need to give advice because Chris runs everything so well, he’ll take care of everything.