Be Found | Be Known | Be Visible | Be Relevant

Charu Interactive opened the doors 2013 in Chicago.  We have a full range of digital marketing services.

We are a digital marketing agency that focuses on quality service for a limited amount of clients. Our value proposition is that we have a highly experienced, creative and talented digital marketing team that focuses a large part of their daily routines on our client's needs and goals.

When you hire Charu as your full service digital marketing firm, you are essentially hiring your own digital marketing department.  We basically become an extension to your company, following your mission and vision of your company.  We are not just another greedy SEO or online marketing firm that tries to get as many clients as possible as fast as possible and after some decent SEO work hope that some stick around.   For us, integrity and results is what we want our clients to remember us by and what we want to be known for.

While we don't like to offer services standalone (but rather as recommended combined solutions to reach specific KPI goals), some of the core services we offer to our clients are:

- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertising Optimization
- Display Awareness
- Display Retargeting
- Website design (wordpress)
- Website management, hosting and security (wordpress)

Chicago, IL
  • Charu Interactive, Inc.
    1765 N Elston Ave
    Chicago, IL 60643
    773.715.1483

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"They [Charu Interactive] would keep me updated and made sure that they were incorporating who I was into the website in order to market to the type of client I was looking for."

The client hired Charu Interactive to create and market their company website. The scope of the agency’s involvement may soon extend to include SEO and social media campaigns.

Chicago Metro Area
David Chang
Owner, Chang Legal

Charu interactive contributed to a website that receives great feedback on its design. The agency is recognized for their understanding of the client’s needs. There was no criticism for Charu Interactive and they are highly recommended to others.

We're a law firm.

I’m the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Charu Interactive?

The purpose of the relationship was for them to create a company website and ultimately market it for me.

I gave them a logo and topic, and they helped me prepare all the content and the design. They then fully developed the site. We are discussing starting a search engine optimization [SEO] plan, a blog, and some social media campaigns, but haven't really delved into the pay-per-click side of it yet.

How did you come to work with Charu Interactive?

They were a referral. I'd used him many years ago as well when I started my first business. I know he has a long history of web design and web marketing, so I just reached back out to him.

It cost under $10,000.

It’s ongoing work.

I don't have much web traffic because we really haven't started a campaign yet, but I’ve gotten great feedback on the design.

How did Charu Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Charu Interactive did really well. They sent me a questionnaire, asking about my business, my business goals, target audience, areas of law, etc. It was a three or four-page survey based on what I am trying to get across to the public and what my attitude is as far as being an attorney. It was about who I am as well, and they tried to capture that in the website.

What distinguishes Charu Interactive from other providers?

I don't know if it's just because I already knew them, but the Charu Interactive team was very personable. They would keep me updated and made sure that they were incorporating who I was into the website in order to market to the type of client I was looking for.

Is there anything Charu Interactive could have improved or done differently?

No, I don't think there's anything else they could have done. I think that it went pretty smoothly. We had some trouble with hosting and things like that in the beginning, but they actually helped me through all that as well. I wasn't able to find where the website was hosted for getting it transferred over, and they did all that for me as well, so that was helpful.