Branding worth loving.

Cerberus is an internationally recognized full-service marketing firm in New Orleans. Focus enables our agency to glean insights from a cluttered landscape, identify effective messaging triggers, and design simple yet artful solutions that drive brands forward. This disciplined process enables Cerberus to create authentic advertising / design / digital / media solutions for inspired branding.

2008
New Orleans, LA
  • 6317 Marshal Foch
    New Orleans, LA 70124

Big Fat Belly Good

Working with Lupo’s Spice Company, Cerberus helped to create the Big Fat Belly Good Cajun Seasoning brand from scratch. Beginning with market research that included a competitive set analysis, our team named the seasoning line and recommended the launch of a ‘Hot’ variation to accompany the ‘Original’ flavor. In addition to creating the brand mark and packaging designs, Cerberus also launched a new branded e-commerce website. Fall of 2018 will bring a new vehicle dressing design and ad campaign to drive grocery purchases.

Pearl's Seafood Market and Restaurant

In the spring of 2018, Cerberus launched a completely new brand for Pearl’s Seafood Market and Restaurant in Slidell. Working with artist Tim DiVincenti, our team helped to refine the brand mark and finalize brand standards. The branding effort also included a dynamic SEO-optimized website and online citation management program.

Fest Cola

Design and advertising solutions for Fest Cola have appeared in the Leurzer’s Archive publication, Top 200 Packaging Designers of 2014 as well as Advertising Age’s Creativity, among others. Fest’s original brand mark, packaging solutions, environmental designs, as well as its print and broadcast advertising campaigns were also heavily awarded in the 2014 American Advertising Federation competition in New Orleans.

Naming//Brand Identitiy//Packaging//Advertising

Orleans Coffee

Since working with Orleans Coffee, our team has introduced a new brand mark and provided new packaging designs across their entire product line. Cerberus also developed and placed a print advertising campaign that has garnered attention from well-respected online sources, including The One Show Creative Showcase. Other efforts for the roaster have included vehicle designs and a website refresh. The new packaging line was recognized with an appearance in the Lürzer's Archive Top 200 Packaging Designers, 2017.

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen

Cerberus developed a completely new brand mark for the French Quarter pizza restaurant that appeared in Logo Lounge Vol. 8. Other advertising and design efforts on behalf of the emerging brand included the development of store signage, a new website, branded apparel collection, and postcard series named “best-in-category” in the 2014 American Advertising Federation competition in New Orleans.

NFL Super Bowl Bid

The Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation commissioned Cerberus to design and develop the city’s bid to host Super Bowl XLVII. Embodying the true spirit of New Orleans resiliency, the successful NFL proposal was contained in a box constructed of Louisiana cypress and dressed with salvaged metals from ships destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. The winning bid helped the city realize an estimated $400 million economic impact. According to observers who attended the meeting, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said that the bid “set the bar” for these types of presentations.

Young's Dry Cleaning

Following Hurricane Katrina, Cerberus introduced a new branding campaign to promote Young’s pick-up and delivery service. Three years later, business increased 243%. In-store sales increased 11%, and overall sales were up 25%. Creative efforts for the local company earned the agency national recognition winning a silver award in the American Advertising Federation’s 2012 competition held in New York.

Brand Strategy//Branding//Website Design//Media//Print Advertising//Digitial Advertising

Bayou Adventure

Bayou Adventure stands as the area’s sole and definitive source for wildlife adventure supplies, baits, and rentals. Cerberus helped launch the enterprise wit the development of a new brand mark and identity, exterior site design, branded poster campaign, and aligning website that was awarded for its creativity and design at the 2013 American Advertising Federation competition in New Orleans. Cerberus' branded poster campaign for Bayou Adventure was featured in the quarterly publication Lürzer's Archive, Issue 2/2018.

LCI Workers' Comp Ad

Our work for LCI Workers' Comp has been recognized for creative excellence in the 2014 and 2015 American Advertising Federation competition in New Orleans. 'Mike's Tattoos' was recognized as one of six best print ads of the week by BestAdsOnTV.com in March of 2017. Campaign elements appear on numerous industry websites.

Brand Strategy//Media//Print Advertising

Full Service Digital Marketing for a Seafood Restaurant

“Cerberus Agency's quality of work is second to none.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Cerberus Agency spearheads a restaurant’s digital advertising efforts from merchandising to social media marketing on Facebook. They create digital graphics and print media like menu and gift card designs.

Danielle Martin
Owner, Pearl’s Seafood Market

Cerberus Agency has supported end-to-end digital campaigns since the company’s launch. They offer reliable and attentive service that makes the client feel valued. Their efforts have boosted business and secured engagement on Facebook. They’re an innovative and enthusiastic team.

I'm the owner of a seafood restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cerberus Agency?

I started working with Cerberus Agency because I needed a website and some marketing tools.

Cerberus Agency does virtually everything for me. They handle all my company's marketing needs, including merchandising, and anything involving digital and print media. They also reach out to my clients and help me try to get new customers.

For our social media marketing, they are in charge of the timeline and posting and they also create content for us like logos. Right now, we are only using Facebook. We've been moving through the specific schedule we set. Recently, I requested designs for the cups we use in the restaurant. We just got that project completed.

I work with the entire team from Cerberus Agency. Lately, Jonathan (Account Executive, Cerberus Agency) has been the most involved. He recently started his new position and helps ensure that we're making progress. I've been talking to him the most frequently ever since he started, but I can easily contact anyone from the company via text.

They clearly laid out everyone's roles and areas of responsibility. For example, if something's wrong with my menu, I know to go to Justin (Partner, Cerberus Agency) while Rocky (Partner, Cerberus Agency) handles graphics.

How did you come to work with Cerberus Agency?

I've known Rocky (Partner, Cerberus Agency) my whole life since I was 12 years old. When I started my business and had marketing needs, I went straight to him.

We've spent at least $15,000 so far.

We've been working together for almost a year now, since December 2017. Our work is still ongoing. We have between six months and a year left together at least.

One issue we used to have resulted from purchasing the same name as an existing business, so my company was not showing up on search engines like Google. When anyone searched for seafood markets, the results showed the other company's information instead of mine. Cerberus Agency solved that challenge for us very quickly. They corrected everything, so my business shows up accurately on channels people use to search for restaurants like Yelp and Google.

We've absolutely seen an increase in business due to their digital marketing work. They've helped us gain Facebook followers. Since the beginning when I started my company, I've always had Cerberus Agency by my side.

How did Cerberus Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Cerberus Agency is amazing at scheduling and communications. They probably keep me in line more than I manage them or myself.

They are always on the ball and remind me when I need to complete tasks like selecting designs for gift cards. Even when life gets busy, they make sure we're on schedule.

First of all, our communication is amazing. I couldn't ask for anything more. Cerberus Agency's quality of work is second to none. They offer very innovative ideas. Even though I felt like we’re just a small seafood restaurant, they corrected me and made me feel important. They shoot for the stars and are really enthusiastic about working with me. They get me excited about marketing.

No, I'm very happy with everything. Cerberus Agency designs well and helps me understand the design process. Sometimes it moves fast, and sometimes it moves slowly, but I wouldn't even say that's a negative on their part.

They do their job right. Whether I wait a day or something or 10 days, it's incredible when I receive it. There isn't anything negative that I could say about them.

From my end, I understand that the design process is time-consuming. Future clients should trust Cerberus Agency and their whole process. They're not going to steer you wrong, and you will be extremely happy in the end. I've been pleasantly surprised by the outcome of everything we’ve done together.

I already have many times and have a stack of their business cards.

Advertising for Firearms Business

“The team works together and communicates to get you the product that you need. I couldn’t be more impressed with them.”

Cerberus developed an advertising campaign from concept to copy and artwork, as well as redesigned the corporate website. They currently manage e-commerce integration.

Louisiana
Kenneth Bossetta
Manager, Metplat Group

The high-quality ads have driven an increase in business. Cerberus’s thorough and responsive project management ensured that goals were met, even on short timelines. All team members are highly professional in all aspects of work.

I’m the owner of Metplat Group, a firearms retailer. We specialize in the sale of NFA (National Firearms Act) items which are very heavily restricted silencers, short barrel rifles, short barrel shotguns, and machine guns.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cerberus Agency?

Our business has grown organically via word-of-mouth over the last seven years to become the largest in the state. However, we wanted to reach out to a bigger pool of clients. We had never done any advertising before but I had a publication in mind that I wanted to advertise in.

We hired Cerberus to put together our first advertising campaign and to redo our website. Now they also assist us with the addition of an e-commerce aspect to our business.

I sat down with their team to explain our industry, our business, and our customers. They came up with a concept for the ad, as well as the copy and artwork. They put everything together and negotiated the advertising rates.

I work directly with the Partner/Co-owner who is also the Creative Director.

How did you come to work with Cerberus Agency?

I’ve known one of the principles of their company for most of my life. I knew he was an incredibly talented person artistically. Whenever I’ve needed any type of services that he can provide, I always go straight to him because frankly, I don't know anybody that does anything better. They had done work before for us going back to 2004, including our logo a few years ago, and for another company I own.

We’ve spent between $15,000–$20,000 across the advertising, website, and e-commerce work.

The advertising work started at the beginning of 2018 and is ongoing.

We’ve had quite a few customers that have called or come in because they saw the ad. For some, the ad was their first touch. For others, they had heard of us before but needed an extra touch.

The ad was great. We’re very pleased with how professional it was. It made us look really great, and probably bigger and more impressive than we are. I’ve even had friends that have seen the ad call me up to tell me how impressive it is.

How did Cerberus Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicate via email but have also had several in-person meetings and phone conversations. I get messages from different members of their development team. After every meeting, I get a memo from them outlining the key points from the meeting, to which I can respond and confirm.

At the beginning, they sent me a scope of work and a fully itemized quote. The quote was appropriate. We went back and forth on the scope of work to make sure it included everything I wanted and that I understood what they were going to do. As they progressed through the project, they kept me informed. They always respond to me in a timely manner which is hugely important. They’ve been outstanding on the management side.

When we started, I didn’t give them a timeline. I had wanted to get my ad into the April edition of a specific publication but never communicated that to them. When they presented the ad to me in March, I asked if they could make it happen. They only had three or four days including two weekend days to do so. They had the concept ready but had to make tweaks and finalize it. They worked very hard on short notice and made it happen. I was very impressed and pleased.

Their entire team handled every aspect highly professionally. I didn’t feel that there was anything lacking, from the art direction to the copy to the management side. The team works together and communicates to get you the product that you need. I couldn’t be more impressed with them.

I don’t think so. Anything that I wanted to be done differently, when I talked to them about it, I realized once they explained it to me that the way they were doing something was actually better. I couldn’t be more satisfied.

I would say, do it. I don't think there's any aspect that they didn't perform really well. While their services aren’t cheap, I’ve seen really horrible advertising over the years and Cerberus are an incredible value. They’re honest, clear, and they communicate promptly. Hire them.

I’ve referred two or three people to them already in the last few months.

Digital Marketing and Strategy for a DMV Services Company

"Be it a multi-million dollar project or a small company like mine, they really make you feel supported."

2013 - Ongoing

Cerberus Agency provides long-term digital marketing and strategy for a notary and DMV services company. Over the course of five years, this has included social media marketing, SEO, website redesign, and more.

Louisiana
Adele Dauphin
Owner, Big Easy Notary & Auto Title

Cerberus’ work has led to an increase in customers and top rankings for keywords across various search engines. The creativity and level of support Cerberus offers has stood out, helping guarantee continuous engagement into the foreseeable future.

I am the owner of Big Easy Notary and Auto Title. We provide services offered by the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles at the customer’s convenience.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cerberus Agency?

My business was at a kind of a standstill and I needed some help. When you start a small business you think you can do everything, but it had really progressed to the point where I needed the professionals to come in and help me craft a branding and advertising strategy.

Every year I sit down with Cerberus and we refine the big picture stuff and make a three to five-year plan. Then, within that plan, we break down specific things that we want to do over the next six to nine months, two to three months, and things that we want to execute right away. For example, this year we have really focused on social media and worked to fit it into our long-term strategy. They figured out that people in my area use Facebook and Instagram the most, and they geo-targeted ads on those platforms in order to reach our target audience.

They also work on SEO for me. For example, I recently moved locations but the old one was still showing up on online searches. Cerberus has used their own program to clean everything up and push us towards the top one or two results in our area for our keywords.

Finally, they are also working with me on an overall digital marketing strategy. Part of that is going to be a redesign of my website in the near future and tracking our social media ads.

I work directly with Rocky (Partner, Cerberus Agency), but have also had a couple of different account executives over the years.

How did you come to work with Cerberus Agency?

I met Rocky about 15 years ago when he was doing some creative work for a former employer of mine. We got along well, so after he went into the ad business and I realized I needed an ad agency, it was a natural fit.

I have spent a little over $30,000 over the course of the relationship.

I have been working with Cerberus since 2013.

Last year I had one of our strategy meetings with Rocky and he told me that Cerberus was ready to really turn on the fire hose, but that I needed to be ready. I told him to give me some time to hire one more employee, and once I did I told him that I was ready to spend more money and let Cerberus really do what they felt they needed to. Ever since then the business has been absolutely fantastic, and I have to attribute it to Cerberus because I haven’t done anything differently. I am seeing more business in months I never expected to and it’s been great.

How did Cerberus Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been great. I always have input on any project we are working on, and they complete everything in a very timely manner. I have never had an issue with them missing a timeline or me having to call to remind them to do something. We talk mostly over email, but we also have a conference call every few months.

They are really great about my budget restrictions. I am always able to tell them I have a certain amount of money, and they tell me what they are able to do depending on my finances.

Additionally, I'm envious of their talent and I love their work. Their ad campaigns are always gorgeous and they're really easy to work with. I've sent several people to them because everyone says they don’t need a marketing company or an ad agency, but the truth is you do and they can work with any client. Be it a multi-million dollar project or a small company like mine, they really make you feel supported. I think that is the best part.

There is nothing I can think of for them to change. I'm looking at opening another location and they're already on it. I really can't think of any of any deficiencies.

I would say let them help you. A lot of times I see small business owners that go in and have this idea of the way that they want things done, but Cerberus has some really great ideas. If you're going to work with somebody like them you have to be open to their input. There's no point in working with someone if you're not going to be flexible. If you're going to hire them, let them help you, because it's going to be so much better in the long run.

Web Design for Firearms Accessory

“I appreciated their efficiency, attention to detail, and the overall value they delivered.”

Mar. 2018 - May 2018

Cerberus redesigned a website, focusing their efforts on improving the user experience and navigation before a major trade show.

Karl Edminster
Owner, Energetic Armament

Meeting a tight deadline, Cerberus completed the website redesign prior to a new product release, maximizing the user engagement. Highly organized, they established a smooth process from the beginning, while their ability to deliver on promises earned them trust.

I'm a co-founder of Energetic Armament.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cerberus Agency?

We were getting ready for a major industry trade show and we needed a company to help us redesign our website and increase our online presence.

They improved navigation and user experience for my website, revamped the landing page, and cleaned up a lot of the background attributes. They also updated our content and edited the images I provided to them.

I had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with them?

I was referred to them by one of their other clients, who was very happy with their work.

I spent $2,500.

I worked with them from March-May 2018.

We received great value for our investment in their services. We were releasing a new product at the trade show, so it was critical for us to have an updated front page. Cerberus met our tight deadline, helping us get more engagement through the website and maximize our return on investment in doing the trade show. I’m considering to hire them for a bigger marketing project.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. They were very organized and set a clear process for communicating. We usually stayed in touch via email or conference calls and they were very responsive.

I can't think of anything. They were clear in their communication and did what they promised.

If you're considering them, don't wait. You'll get a good return on investment. The sooner you engage them, the sooner you'll see the results.

Advertising for Insurance Company

"Cerberus consistently leverages first-rate content to boost our position in the market."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2008 - Ongoing

For the last ten years, Cerberus Agency has created a series of advertising and marketing campaigns for print, radio, and digital channels. Select projects include Facebook buys, web advertising, and billboards.

Mandeville, Louisiana
CEO, Insurance Company

The campaigns readily engage audiences and have contributed directly to business growth. This ongoing success has fostered a close working relationship. Cerberus Agency uses this dynamic to produce exceptionally creative and accurate comprehensives. Their work generates enthusiasm from stakeholders.

I’m the administrator of an insurance company that does workers’ compensation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cerberus Agency?

We hired them for advertising and marketing because we didn’t have anyone for those services.

We’ve worked with Cerberus for 10 years. First, they designed marketing brochures and then did quarterly magazines for various accounts. Cerberus now does all our print advertising in addition radio and billboard campaigns. More recently, they’ve done digital campaigns, web advertising, and Facebook buys.

One of the partners is our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Cerberus Agency?

They replied to our Craigslist ad.

We spend around $300,000 per year.

We’ve worked since 2008. The relationship is ongoing.

Cerberus consistently leverages first-rate content to boost our position in the market. We’ve had a significant increase in business since our projects with them started. Their advertising generates incredibly positive feedback; the radio and billboard campaigns have been particularly successful. Our relationship has become very strong as a result of these successes; we’re thrilled with their work.

How did Cerberus Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage everything top-to-bottom. We’re always happy with their work and generally accept their first comprehensives without any need for a second version. After such a long time working together, Cerberus knows what we want and appreciates our preferences. We communicate via email because I like to have everything in writing.

Their creativity stands out. Historically, insurance advertising is very boring and dry. But the team prioritizes creativity because they know advertisers only have a few seconds to get the audience’s attention. One project with animated cartoons featuring different insurance issues garnered fantastic reviews.

Account management may be a slight weakness with the recent turnover. More stability in that position would be helpful.

They’re great partners for close collaborations. Cerberus knows how to make businesses grow.