Marketing brands we love.

Marketing brands we love, CEEK Marketing is a full service digital agency.

Specialist in-house teams:

• Level 2, CEEK Marketing, 123 Buckingham Palace Rd
    Victoria, London, LND SW1W 9SH
  • Floor 5, CEEK Marketing, Tower Point, 44 North Rd
    Brighton, ESX BN1 1YR

Hospitality  Interior Design Professional Sports Teams  Construction Financial Services  Start ups  Fashion & E-commerce  Luxury Products

Digital Strategy and Modernization for Construction Company

"We explained what we needed for this project to be efficient and cost-effective, and CEEK heard that."

Jul. 2019 - Ongoing

CEEK helped a construction company redefine their digital footprint through a tiered, SEO-based approach. The client's website needed updating to avoid discouraging potential customers.

Director, Construction Company

CEEK conducted a market-wide analysis before implementing their solution, improving the client's digital presence in a cost-effective manner. In addition, the firm was praised for being able to break down complex SEO-related terms in ways that people who weren't tech-savvy could understand.

CJS Builders is a New York City-based construction company specializing in general contracting and construction management. Our key market is corporate commercial interiors, high-end retail, and high-end hospitality. I’m a director at the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with CEEK?

Construction isn’t the most advanced industry in terms of technology integration. We were stuck in our traditional ways of marketing, and we had a small and rather weak digital footprint. At the beginning of 2019, we decided that we needed to tackle technology as a whole, and our digital footprint in particular. That’s how we identified the need for a company or team like CEEK.

The main issue we had was that our brand identity in the digital world was terrible. If someone knew nothing about us as a business and they went online, the information they’d get would show them 10% of what we were. It made us look a lot older and smaller.

We received negative feedback from potential clients after they visited our website. While I understood their position, they were essentially judging a book by its cover. The critical item was to re-identify ourselves.

We told them to pull us apart, give us a tiered approach of what we needed to do in the digital world, and show us how much different upgrades would cost. CEEK not only identified a strategy but also gave us options after getting to know us as a company. We could start with the lowest option, and, as time went on, we could pull parts out of the second tier or the third tier.

The initial conversations were with Charlie (Founder and Managing Director, CEEK), and there were 3–4 other people involved. I was in touch with one person specifically for the SEO side of things. I appreciated the support from the team.

How did you come to work with CEEK?

Initially, we found them through online research. Then, I was able to connect a few dots with people who were aware of the company. There were some outside, indirect recommendations for them.

Our spent with them is going to be around $100,000 per year.

We started working with CEEK around July 2019 and are continuing our collaboration.

They gave us an initial analysis of our standing, the positioning of our competitors, and general market trends. That set the tone for what we needed to do, and we got regular updates on the progress. CEEK put some benchmarks against us.

The owner of our company is very entrepreneurial and forward-thinking, but he doesn’t have a full understanding of technology. A lot went over his head, so having it broken down into layman’s terms made it much easier.

How did CEEK perform from a project management standpoint?

Half of our business is project management, so we know what to look for when we’re dealing with companies that provide that service. CEEK was strong and gave us several options for communication methods. For concepts that needed to be discussed and explained, we used video calls, screen shares, and so on. They provided trackers and really detailed the process from start to finish.

Often times, people listen in order to respond rather than listening in order to hear. We explained what we needed for this project to be efficient and cost-effective, and CEEK heard that. They have their processes and procedures, but they tailored those to what we needed.

I believe everything can be improved upon. CEEK is UK-based and we’re in New York, so at times, it was difficult to coordinate schedules. I’m really splitting hairs, and it’s partly on us for working with a UK-based company. I really enjoyed the experience.

This is in general, not specific to CEEK: even if you don't understand the digital marketing world, you should still know what you want to get out of the engagement. Even if your initial desire isn’t something that CEEK can deliver, or isn't necessarily appropriate for digital marketing, you need to look at your overall goals. These can be anything, including just wanting to have social media channels and run monthly campaigns.

CEEK will run with it, so if you come to them clear-minded and focused, it’ll expedite the delivery. If you don’t know what you want, CEEK also has the ability to talk at a very high level. They certainly educated me a lot. I’m not going to say I’m an expert in that world, but I know 200% more than when I started. I’ve read articles and I’ve listened to podcasts, so I understand what they’re saying. Before, I’d spend the whole time googling and taking notes.

It could’ve been timed differently, but I’m not necessarily saying that in a bad way.

Branding & Marketing for Luxury Villa

"They don’t care only about what’s billable, they're invested in the people and the project as a whole."

2016 - Ongoing

CEEK provides branding and marketing support for a high-end villa property working to increase their exposure. They’ve developed a website, established social media accounts, and run influencer campaigns.

1 -10 Employees

Owner, Luxury Real Estate Property

The efforts have helped increase overall revenue, leading to a significant ROI for the business. CEEK, even during challenging external situations, proves to be a skilled, devoted, outstanding partner. They go above and beyond for the project, working to fulfill expectations.

I’m the owner of a luxury private, rental villa in Sri Lanka.

What challenge were you trying to address with CEEK?

We wanted to build our brand, and we had no idea how to market it. We were also facing the additional challenge of learning about a foreign location and appealing to different demographics. Our goal was to get exposure for our property and promote the region as a whole.

CEEK created our brand from scratch. By looking at some of our older visual assets, they guided the whole brand building process. Their team constructed our website, set up our social media channels, and help us with various influencer marketing campaigns by securing influencers. They also provide various video production and photography services, including creating YouTube content.

Though there has been some switching of roles, about 5–6 people work with us on the project.

How did you come to work with CEEK?

They came recommended to me through another contact. I was told CEEK is great at their job, especially in the hospitality sector with luxury clients. I met with Charlie (Founder & Managing Director, CEEK), and he impressed me, so I decided to take them on for the project.

We’ve spent around £60,000 (approximately $74,000 USD).

We’ve been working together since 2016 and our engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen a definite increase in bookings and a massive ROI, which is why we’re still working with them. Since a night at our luxury villa is quite pricey, each booking contributes to a big revenue bump for us. For example, one of the campaigns they executed for us with a well-known influencer resulted in a YouTube video that generated over 1 million views, giving us a big boost.

How did CEEK perform from a project management standpoint?

A project manager from their team works with us on the social media channels and gives us continuous updates. They send us monthly feedback, but we also communicate by email or phone if anything urgent or major happens. Their team has also sent staff to Sri Lanka to be on the ground to manage some influencer campaigns, which is great. In terms of timelines, they’ve truly exceeded expectations sometimes.

They’re professional while also being approachable. Also, Charlie has an extensive network, and we really appreciate those intangible benefits, especially on the quasi-celebrity front. We get a good amount of PR exposure just simply from this collaboration and haven’t had to pay extra for it.

They’re also just very empathetic. For example, there was a terrorist attack in the country, leading to a downturn in bookings. When this happened, CEEK adjusted their strategy, increased communication, and made sure our property and staff were doing well. They don’t care only about what’s billable, they're invested in the people and the project as a whole.

The only thing that is slightly frustrating is the timezone difference, but we’re honestly quite happy which is why we continue working with them.

Trust their judgment on some things. There were some aspects of a campaign I was skeptical of, like how frequently to post online, but everything came together because I trusted the experts. I’m very happy with our experience and they have a positive effect on projects.

They've been earlier on some tasks.
    Other firms were cheaper, but the price is worth the service.
    I already have recommended them.

Digital Marketing Campaign for Hair Salon

" I now feel like I couldn't possibly run my business without CEEK by my side."

May 2018 - Ongoing

CEEK redesigned a website for a luxury hair salon and ran a digital marketing campaign, including consulting on social media channels.

India Stephenson

The campaign has resulted in an increase in sales and site traffic. Knowledgeable and experienced, CEEK creatively solves problems and communicates effectively.

I am the manager of a luxury hair salon in Parsons Green, Fulham.

For what projects/services did your company hire CEEK ?

New website, digital marketing, instagram and other social media, consultancy etc.

Raise awareness of new hair salon on a local scale initially and expanding to a larger neighbourhood

Initial meeting set up through a mutual connection and very impressed with ideas and projections

Managing website and all social accounts, providing monthly reports, working hand-in-hand with myself on all marketing campaigns

We have a designated accounts manager who works closely with me on a regular basis. I can contact her whenever necessary. I am in contact with the website designer who is brilliant at troubleshooting! I am also in contact when necessary with the company director. There are other members of the team who I have met at different salon events but have less regular contact with

We have seen a clear increase in sales and visits to our social media and website. We are now ranking very highly on Google.

Our accounts manager is always quick and efficient and I am provided with regular updates and consultations. Everyone is available at the end of the phone or via email daily.

I was blown away by the knowledge and experience of the company director and his team. Full of great ideas and very passionate about my business and its success. I now feel like I couldn't possibly run my business without CEEK by my side.

Thus far, I have no complaints. The only improvement would have been to have started working with them sooner!

Overall Score The perfect company for all digital marketing needs
    Easy to contact and meetings are efficiently organised
    Very good value for money. For all the help they have given me, it is a very reasonable cost that I am happy to pay monthly
    Always 10/10
    I have referred Ceek's services to friends before. I would highly recommend to anyone

Digital Marketing Strategy for Hotel Restaurant

"They perfectly executed our brief, and the outcome has been just as we’d hoped."

June 2018 - Ongoing

CEEK coordinates the online marketing campaigns (e.g., SEO, online advertisements, competitor targeting, etc.) and the social media activity to help a new restaurant develop an online presence.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Steve Humpherson
Operations and Project Manager, Edwardian Hotels London

CEEK’s efforts have produced a valuable base of online followers, along with a promising level of website traffic. The staff remains current on the best online marketing trends, helping to create an informed and measured strategy. Future clients can expect an organized engagement.

I am the operations and project development manager at Edwardian Hotels London.

For what projects/services did your company hire CEEK ?

We appointed CEEK to oversee the social media and online SEO campaigns for the launch of our most ambitious restaurant project to date.

We had two primary goals: To develop a strong base of followers through social channels and assess our current practices to discern if we needed to implement new techniques or approaches.

Because we have known members of the CEEK team for several years, we had previously discussed opportunities to collaborate. Once this project came to be, we presented CEEK with a brief and requested a proposal. We were impressed with their capabilities as an agency, and we were excited about the results they could produce for our company.

Before the launch of our restaurant, we engaged in various project meetings to discuss the approach for social media and other areas of online marketing, including competitor targeting, online ads, SEO, and so on. Regarding social media specifically, we produced a thorough pre-opening storyboard of content with targeted messaging that would give our growing followers insight into what kind of experience the restaurant offers. We conducted two full days of photography to provide CEEK with more relevant imagery of both the food and our staff. We then collaborated on the launch event, a process that allowed CEEK to identify some influential profiles to join us for the opening weekend. Since our opening, CEEK has continued to drive business to our restaurant through their complex online capabilities. They are pushing the boundaries for us in hopes of broadening our footprint online.

We interface with CEEK’s founder, a marketing strategist, and an account manager.

Our initial results are very promising. Although we are still in the process of quantifying the effects of their work, our restaurant’s Instagram account has already bypassed our other accounts in terms of followers and engagement. We also see incredible traffic to our website, which has been aided by SEO, target marketing, and advertisements. In 2019, we will conduct a thorough analysis of these results and discuss how the techniques could benefit the rest of our organization, should we wish to roll them out.

The CEEK team features competent and organized individuals. It has been a pleasure to work with them. They perfectly executed our brief, and the outcome has been just as we’d hoped.

They have a fantastic understanding of the current market and trends. They capably interpret the data and make smart suggestions about how to further meet our needs.

At the beginning, we questioned why there was no impact to social following and online presence on the first day. We were concerned, but we did not yet truly understand their approach or realize that these results take time to achieve. We’ve had a smooth engagement from that point forward. I can’t determine an area that needs improvement.