Marketing brands we love.

Marketing brands we love, CEEK Marketing is a full service digital agency.

Specialist in-house teams:

Start ups

Fashion & E-commerce

Luxury Products

Digital Marketing Campaign for Hair Salon

" I now feel like I couldn't possibly run my business without CEEK by my side."

May 2018 - Ongoing

CEEK redesigned a website for a luxury hair salon and ran a digital marketing campaign, including consulting on social media channels.

India Stephenson

The campaign has resulted in an increase in sales and site traffic. Knowledgeable and experienced, CEEK creatively solves problems and communicates effectively.

I am the manager of a luxury hair salon in Parsons Green, Fulham.

For what projects/services did your company hire CEEK ?

New website, digital marketing, instagram and other social media, consultancy etc.

Raise awareness of new hair salon on a local scale initially and expanding to a larger neighbourhood

Initial meeting set up through a mutual connection and very impressed with ideas and projections

Managing website and all social accounts, providing monthly reports, working hand-in-hand with myself on all marketing campaigns

We have a designated accounts manager who works closely with me on a regular basis. I can contact her whenever necessary. I am in contact with the website designer who is brilliant at troubleshooting! I am also in contact when necessary with the company director. There are other members of the team who I have met at different salon events but have less regular contact with

We have seen a clear increase in sales and visits to our social media and website. We are now ranking very highly on Google.

Our accounts manager is always quick and efficient and I am provided with regular updates and consultations. Everyone is available at the end of the phone or via email daily.

I was blown away by the knowledge and experience of the company director and his team. Full of great ideas and very passionate about my business and its success. I now feel like I couldn't possibly run my business without CEEK by my side.

Thus far, I have no complaints. The only improvement would have been to have started working with them sooner!

Overall Score The perfect company for all digital marketing needs
    Easy to contact and meetings are efficiently organised
    Very good value for money. For all the help they have given me, it is a very reasonable cost that I am happy to pay monthly
    Always 10/10
    I have referred Ceek's services to friends before. I would highly recommend to anyone

Digital Marketing Strategy for Hotel Restaurant

"They perfectly executed our brief, and the outcome has been just as we’d hoped."

June 2018 - Ongoing

CEEK coordinates the online marketing campaigns (e.g., SEO, online advertisements, competitor targeting, etc.) and the social media activity to help a new restaurant develop an online presence.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Steve Humpherson
Operations and Project Manager, Edwardian Hotels London

CEEK’s efforts have produced a valuable base of online followers, along with a promising level of website traffic. The staff remains current on the best online marketing trends, helping to create an informed and measured strategy. Future clients can expect an organized engagement.

I am the operations and project development manager at Edwardian Hotels London.

For what projects/services did your company hire CEEK ?

We appointed CEEK to oversee the social media and online SEO campaigns for the launch of our most ambitious restaurant project to date.

We had two primary goals: To develop a strong base of followers through social channels and assess our current practices to discern if we needed to implement new techniques or approaches.

Because we have known members of the CEEK team for several years, we had previously discussed opportunities to collaborate. Once this project came to be, we presented CEEK with a brief and requested a proposal. We were impressed with their capabilities as an agency, and we were excited about the results they could produce for our company.

Before the launch of our restaurant, we engaged in various project meetings to discuss the approach for social media and other areas of online marketing, including competitor targeting, online ads, SEO, and so on. Regarding social media specifically, we produced a thorough pre-opening storyboard of content with targeted messaging that would give our growing followers insight into what kind of experience the restaurant offers. We conducted two full days of photography to provide CEEK with more relevant imagery of both the food and our staff. We then collaborated on the launch event, a process that allowed CEEK to identify some influential profiles to join us for the opening weekend. Since our opening, CEEK has continued to drive business to our restaurant through their complex online capabilities. They are pushing the boundaries for us in hopes of broadening our footprint online.

We interface with CEEK’s founder, a marketing strategist, and an account manager.

Our initial results are very promising. Although we are still in the process of quantifying the effects of their work, our restaurant’s Instagram account has already bypassed our other accounts in terms of followers and engagement. We also see incredible traffic to our website, which has been aided by SEO, target marketing, and advertisements. In 2019, we will conduct a thorough analysis of these results and discuss how the techniques could benefit the rest of our organization, should we wish to roll them out.

The CEEK team features competent and organized individuals. It has been a pleasure to work with them. They perfectly executed our brief, and the outcome has been just as we’d hoped.

They have a fantastic understanding of the current market and trends. They capably interpret the data and make smart suggestions about how to further meet our needs.

At the beginning, we questioned why there was no impact to social following and online presence on the first day. We were concerned, but we did not yet truly understand their approach or realize that these results take time to achieve. We’ve had a smooth engagement from that point forward. I can’t determine an area that needs improvement.