Digital Marketing Agency / Full-Service Web Design

Cazarin Interactive is a website design, development, and digital marketing company based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. Since April 1998, we have been providing a creative array of technology-based marketing solutions.

Our agile approach to project management allows the scope of our work to adapt to your evolving needs as projects progress. That’s the difference of Marketing Fusion. Marketing Fusion is a direct reflection of our values as an organization. It allows for a free atmosphere of collaboration where we collectively define our intentions as needs arise.

Every relationship we build advances at its own pace and takes on a unique shape all its own. We are a Google Partner specializing in paid search and online display advertising.

1998
Minneapolis, MN
  • 7064 East Fish Lake Road
    Minneapolis, MN 55311

Consumer goods, medical/healthcare, and manufacturing companies. Cameron's Coffee | Bokers | Spartan Nash | Chanticlear Pizza | FasTest Inc | Advantage Construction | Unity Tool | Toll Gas | Tracense | Corval Group

E-commerce Development Image

E-commerce Development

<figcaption><h3>Cameron's Coffee</h3><p>Within six months they experienced a 30% increase in online sales.</p> <a title="View Case Study" href="

Content Marketing & Email Marketing Image

Content Marketing & Email Marketing

Boker's, inc.

Cazarin had all of the necessary services to help them market their services.

Web Design & Development Image

Web Design & Development

Hanson Builders

Hanson Builders teamed up with Cazarin to align and elevate their already established brand.

Web Design & PPC Image

Web Design & PPC

Bane O’Leary

Cazarin had all of the necessary services to help them market their services.

Website Rebranding & SEO/PPC Image

Website Rebranding & SEO/PPC

Advantage Construction

Cazarin created a campaign that delivered over 200% of the expected results.

Web/UI/UX Design Image

Web/UI/UX Design

General Pump General Pump

General Pump hired Cazarin Interactive in 2016 to rebuild its website.

Web Design for Consulting Company

"They are very flexible and adaptable."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Cazarin Interactive manages a transit assistance program. This involves offering training and managing associated communications through a website.

Buffalo, Minnesota
Debra Brisk
Owner & Principle, DRB Consulting

Stakeholders are pleased as the website successfully fulfilled its purpose. Users have responded well to the functionalities, and feedback from key stakeholders has been positive. Their responsive communication style is appreciated.

DRB consulting is the prime consultant to MNDOT> DRB is a professional services owned by Debra Brisk, a professional engineer and owner of the DRB Consulting.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cazarin Interactive?

DRB hired Cazarin based on personal reference and knowing the firm had full service to give me what I needed for the project.

To provide a website that serves the MnRTAP program including management of data and recording of training, calendar of events and announcements. goal was to have a modern website that serves internal and external team members and easy to use by individuals.

Reviewed Cazarin website and called a reference to hear about their services. I know of Ricardo from church and his family.

The scope of work included management of Minnesota's Rural transit assistance program. DRB proposed on the project and was successful in winning the project. Scope includes -- oversight of the RTAP,, offering trainings, communications and website. the contract is for multiple years - 2 originally and we are looking at an extension of the contract - up to five years.

DRB is the prime consultant, Cazarin provides website and two other firms are offering transit technical services.

The website has been very successful. the users are very excited to have this interactive site that offers just in time communications, reporting and status of their training. the site was launched thru phases allowing the client and users to see progress. testimony has been very positive from key stakeholders including an advisory board.

we met periodically to review status and priorities including deployment in phases. Communication was done thru email almost daily and periodic scheduled meetings. workflow phasing achieved comfort from the client that progress was being made.

the full service team was able to answer questions immediately and respond - including redirecting actions based on MnDOT Project Manager being in the room. They are very flexible and adaptable.

encourage that there be a language understanding / communication framework -- to help navigate results. being an engineer my technology understanding related to websites and related technology is limited. we use different languages for managing a project -- encourage that a kick off be done to make sure we are saying the same thing - and alot of times we were.

they were adaptable based on a limited understanding of the scope of work from MnDOT
    the outcome is great - very complimentary
    due to the full service -- quality was great

SEO, Web Design, and Branding for Moving Company

"Cazarin Interactive has a great team that takes pride in what they do."

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Cazarin Interactive redesigned a website to improve its professionalism and grow traffic for a moving company. They also manage web hosting, provide SEO, and create branding and email marketing.

Maplewood, Minnesota
Owner, Premium Moving Services, LLC

The newly redesigned website has brought in more phone traffic and web inquiries. Cazarin Interactive dedicates themselves to the client relationship, making themselves accessible and providing executive-level engagement as needed. Their diligence and reliability stand out.

I’m the owner of Premium Moving Services, LLC. We offer moving services to residences and businesses within the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cazarin Interactive?

We needed help with branding and updating our website.

Cazarin Interactive redid my website—which I had previously built in Wix—to look more professional. They also created graphics and linked our social media pages to the new sites. In addition, the team added content about each city that our company serves, giving fun facts about their founding dates, population size, and key landmarks. Cazarin Interactive also handles our web hosting, SEO, and email marketing.

I work with Ricardo (Marketing Strategy / President, Cazarin Interactive) and three team members. One creates graphics, one code the site’s HTML, and one makes email blasts.

How did you come to work with Cazarin Interactive?

I found Cazarin Interactive through Google. I read their reviews and found that they had an excellent track record. In fact, they’d worked with one of my competitors. Having a top-notch portfolio going back years along with specific experience in my industry made Cazarin Interactive a top choice. Talking on the phone with Ricardo sealed the deal.

We spent about $5,000.

The project started in June 2018 and is ongoing.

Ever since Cazarin Interactive took over my website and SEO, I’ve started receiving a lot more phone calls and inquiries through my site than before. I can also see the impact of Cazarin Interactive’s email blasts on my inbox. I don’t have solid metrics of what they’re doing, but I’ve definitely seen a difference.

How did Cazarin Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Cazarin Interactive has a great team that takes pride in what they do. I communicate with them through email, but if I ever have something urgent, I can always call Ricardo. As the owner of a small business, he’s very responsive and accessible to all his clients. I don’t have to go through others to get to him. I admire that because that’s what I do in my own company.

Whenever I talk to past clients, they always have good things to say about Cazarin Interactive. That’s not only a sign of a good company but also one that invests in an everlasting relationship with their clients. Ricardo also shows his appreciation to his clients. He’ll send out gifts to thank us for choosing his company. These gestures help solidify that business relationship.

No, I think Cazarin Interactive has got what they do down to a science. I can’t think of anything they can improve.

Be transparent—let Cazarin Interactive know about your budget and project needs. They’ll always try to make it work, even bending the rules or giving you a pressure-free trial period to make it happen. They have a good track record, so I’d recommend that clients give them a chance.

Web Design for Real Estate Agent

"I had quick access to everyone and anyone I needed to communicate with throughout the entire process."

Mar. - May 2017

Cazarin Interactive designed a website for a real estate agent. The team created a navigable site that effectively presents information to customers.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Mark Geier
President, Coldwell Banker Burnet

The site has received positive feedback from both current and past clients. Cazarin Interactive provides thoughtful and insightful feedback to ensure a successful collaboration. The team is accessible, responsive, and talented.

Mark is the top producing real estate agent in his community. Mark has brokered with the Coldwell Banker Burnet franchise for 30 years. He has assisted clients from first time homebuyers to multi millionaire clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cazarin Interactive?

Cazarin Interactive created an easy to use, yet highly effective design which can be accessed on all devices.

The objective to was to create a cutting edge web design which captured the consumer and allowed easy functioning for presenting data to the consumer.

A consultant was hired to do the research on costly and effective web design companies.

Cazarin Interactive allowed me full access to their design team in order to express the functionality on my business model. They were extremely attentive to my purpose and needs for my company and my clients.

The entire Cazarin Interactive team of design, upper management and technical support met with me.

I have received overwhelming responses of positive feedback from my current and past clients. I am excited to know I will continue to hear the positive responses from future clients!

Everyone I interacted with in the process with extremely knowledgeable and qualified. The input was thoughtful and effectively used our time together.

I had quick access to everyone and anyone I needed to communicate with throughout the entire process. Most importantly, even though the project is now completed, I still enjoy the easy access!

I was amazed at the seamless process Cazarin implemented in my project. That is surely a difficult asset to look for today. But Cazarin delivered.

Overall Score Very sharp staff and well managed
    Always accommadated my busy schedule
    Effectively stayed within budget
    Delivered on every promise
    Would not hesitate

Website Dev for Holistic Healing Jewelry Company

"...they raised the bar again and again."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

Cazarin Interactive created an e-commerce website along with a logo and packaging design.

Otsego, Michigan
Amy Fossey
CEO, ROCK with ME

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the results of the partnership. A highly responsive team, Cazarin Interactive was easy to work with.

I am the CEO ROCK with ME We are a holistic healing jewelry company

Logo Design Branding and Marketing Packaging

To promote holistic healing jewelry with a compelling Logo and package design

They were the first one to call me back and give me 30+ different logo designs to choose from.

Eccomerce Website Branding Packaging Development

Best Team to work with and raised the bar again and again.

NA

Having access to the interactive site gave us speedy access to info we needed.

They are speedy to responds and on a scale of 1- 10 they are a 10

Over the phone or in person meetings don't count against hours.