Add the play button to your mission

We have a passion for creating branded content that delivers results. Our work has brought real value to local, national, and international brands and organizations over the years, and we aim to continue evolving the scope of our services with time. We love telling our clients’ stories and capturing powerful moments to support them, and we work closely with them to create content that communicates both authenticity and credibility.

Montreal, Canada
  • 5524 St-Patrick, Suite 335
    Montreal, QC H4E 1A8

Sephora, 3M, AltusGroup, Epitaph Records, Four Seasons, Kind Snacks, LuluLemon, OVH, Rogers, Rogers Sportsnet, Mandy's, Shriners Hospital for Children, St Mary's Hospital,

Video Presentation Materials for Real Estate Forum

"They pride themselves on delivering ahead of schedule, and they always do."

Apr. - May 2019

Cat Around Films produced multiple videos for a presentation at a real estate forum. In addition to scripting and filming the videos, they advised the speaker on their stage lines.

Montreal, Canada
Director of Business Development, Property Development Firm

Proactive partners, Cat Around Films took the lead from the start and never compromised on quality. The videos and presentation resulted in several new leads for the company, making them a favorite during bidding processes. Recruitment efforts also saw increased job applications thanks to the event.

We are a real estate and property developer. I was in charge of business development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cat Around Films?

To develop our presentation at the Montreal Real Estate Forum.

The goals were to build brand awareness and inspire the audience.

We have been working with them for years. It was an easy choice.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We created videos to play during my presentation. Cat Around Films wrote, scripted, designed, developed, filmed, edited, implemented and delivered. They even helped me practice my lines before I went on stage.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They were very organized. They used Basecamp to keep the project on track. Excellent process, we completed the project a couple days a head of schedule.

The outcome was easily quantifiable. The company received a lot of new leads, a noticeable amount of new job applications came in for our recruiting, we became a favorable company in the bidding process. It increased, our sales, business development efforts, brand recognition and reputation within our community.

Seamless. They take the lead from the moment we assigned the mandate. They pride themselves on delivering ahead of schedule, and they always do.

That they are extremely fast and never compromise on quality.

I think they are on top of this as they are always improving their offering to bring their clients better value.

Overall Score I would give them more starts if I could.
    It was perfect