Managed IT Service Provider

Caspian IT Group is the leading Managed Service Provider providing Fortune 500 IT Solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. We run as Your New IT Department ™, so you can focus on your core competencies and grow your business.​

Caspian IT Group provides an integrated offering of on-demand software and managed services that are activated with a simple Internet connection, ensuring all desktops and laptops regardless of location are Caspian IT Group Protected. These services are powered by Caspian IT Group’ industry-leading desktop management platform and its client-based agent architecture, providing customers with 365x24x7 access to Caspian IT Group’ Network Operations Team.

San Jose, CA
  • 1425 Koll Cir. Suite 101
    San Jose, CA 95112

IT Support and Web Design for Medical Business

"Their technical skills and knowledge stood out."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Caspian IT Group provided various technical services to set up a business. They installed equipment and did website design with cloud support. They also set up a camera security system.

San Jose, California
Dennis Christensen
President, SVC

The design of an operational website has helped draw new customers. Positive internal feedback for Caspian IT Group’s work has focused on their reliability and project management skills. Expect a skilled partner who can meet various needs.

I’m the president of a service that supports medical needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Caspian IT Group?

We needed technical support to set up a business.

We wanted to make our business operational with minimal downtime and reliable data storage.

I worked with their principals before they started Caspian IT Group, so I knew the quality they could deliver.

They installed our equipment and telephone service and delivered all the required computers and servers. They then did website design and offered cloud support. Other deliverables included the installation of a building security system with cameras.

Many of the personnel at Caspian IT Group were involved because of the various work we needed, along with ongoing support.

Our website is a major source of new customers.

They followed a highly effective process. They’re quickly and easily available.

Their technical skills and knowledge stood out.

No, I’m very satisfied.

They were on-call and responsive.
    They offered competitive pricing.
    They delivered what we needed.
    I routinely do.

Cybersecurity & Managed IT Services for Manufacturing Company

"They’re always willing to go above and beyond to meet our needs."

2014 - Ongoing

Caspian IT Group offers a full range of technology management services. Their team provides server maintenance and visualization, workspace administration, and network protection.

San Jose, California
Bob Dorricott
President & CEO, WessDel

Caspian IT Group has streamlined network administration and security, relieving the client of all IT related duties. Their dedicated team responds quickly to issues, including malware attacks and workstation bugs. Customers can expect professionalism, efficiency, and friendliness.

I’m the president and CEO of WessDel. We’re a custom parts manufacturer in the defense and aerospace industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Caspian IT Group?

The IT management firm I was previously working with suddenly decided to shut down their business, which prompted me to find a new service provider.

They provide full network maintenance, including server management and workstation administration. They also coordinate with my cloud hosting provider, and implement various cybersecurity measures.

I’ve worked with everybody in their organization, and I communicate directly with their CEO, CIO, and CTO. I also have an account manager who has been assigned to me.

How did you come to work with Caspian IT Group?

When my previous IT management provider started going out of business, they expressed a desire to migrate our services to Caspian IT Group. I reached out, and, after a few conversations, I felt that they would be a perfect fit. They were open and honest from the outset, and their pricing was very reasonable. Based on cost, it appeared that I would be getting a better deal than my previous service provider.

We switched over to Caspian IT Group in 2014, and they're still our provider.

With Caspain IT Group, I no longer have to delegate IT related tasks to my internal team. Also, they’ve greatly simplified our system. We now have a single, virtualized server that is very easy to access and manage.

How did Caspian IT Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team uses a portal that allows us to log calls, and they’re immediately accessible by phone. I’ve never had a problem getting ahold of someone from their team, even regarding small, daily issues like workstation glitches.

In terms of specific projects, they’ve provided regular updates and never missed deadlines. They’ve also been diligent in terms of protecting our servers. We’ve had several instances when links to ransomware have been clicked, and they’ve been able to restore our system each time.

They’re always willing to go above and beyond to meet our needs. At times when we’ve experienced problems late on a Friday afternoon, we’ve never had to worry about our system being ready by Monday morning. They’ve also been very friendly and accommodating throughout our partnership.

I don’t know of any ways they could improve their service. As far as I can tell, they’re giving me the best experience they can offer.

Use the tools that they provide, and let the interface work for you. Also, make sure that your team understands how the system works, and how to interact with it properly.

We’ve referred colleagues to them several times.