Build Your Online Presence

We are a Seattle web design, development and marketing firm helping small business establish strong online presence by building professional mobile friendly websites and win customers by applying top digital marketing strategies.

CASoft Seattle has a team of skilled web designers and developers with over two decades of combined experience. With our Seattle web design, development and marketing services, we help our clients build their websites or software envisioned and increase their bottom line.

Kirkland, WA
  • 11335 NE 122nd Way Suite 105
    Kirkland, WA 98034

Software Dev for Scheduling Platform

“Not only are they organized and on time, but they also really care about the product.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

CASoft Seattle is building a B2C platform from scratch that connects small businesses and service providers with individuals. They’ve finished the first phase of development and are moving on to the next stage.

Kirkland, Washington
Founder, Tech Startup

CASoft Seattle’s work functions well so far, and they’re now resolving minor bugs as they push forward. The team brings a personal touch to the project, meeting face-to-face to accommodate preferred communication methods. Strong deliverables and efficient workflow are key to their success.

I’m the founder of a startup that’s creating a B2C platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with CASoft Seattle?

We needed a local development team to build our platform, from the design to the coding and implementation.

CASoft Seattle handles the full-cycle development for our product. Without going into too much detail, it’s a B2C platform that connects small businesses and service providers with consumers. A key feature is the ability to coordinate between schedules.

Initially, we met with their team to go over our vision. They listened to our requirements and came up with a few designs for us to choose from. After we selected the best one, they proceeded to development. So far, we’ve completed Phase 1 and are now starting Phase 2.

I mostly work with Brian (Founder, CASoft Seattle) who translated what needed to be done to the team.

How did you come to work with CASoft Seattle?

We found them through a Google search and interviewed them. Although we did consider development firms across the country, it was important for us to work with a local agency. We landed on CASoft Seattle and have been working together since.

We’ve spent between $35,000–$40,000 up to date.

Their work started in July 2018 and is ongoing.

We’ve just finished Phase 1, so we don’t have any hard metrics yet. But what they’ve done so far looks great. The coding is reliable and functions well. There are a few bugs that need to be worked out, but everything has been excellent overall.

How did CASoft Seattle perform from a project management standpoint?

Brian manages his team really well. While we have the option of using a project management tool, I prefer to meet face to face, and they accommodate that.

Not only are they organized and on time, but they also really care about the product. It’s more than just another contract to them.

Everyone can always improve, but I can’t think of anything specific that they could do better. As long as we continue working like this, everything will be great.

Communicate consistently, whether that means talking through online tools or having in-person meetings. This depends on the individual, but I prefer that personal interaction, which is why we decided on a local team.

Overall Score I'm so glad we picked this team.

iOS App Support for Social Media Platform

“Their ability to communicate and work within a partnership is second to none.”

Oct. 2016 - Mar. 2017

CASoft Seattle supported an existing iOS platform. They performed major bug fixes and developed a tipping functionality that allows users to financially support specific content on the platform.

Kirkland, Washington
Mary Ann Fletcher
Founder & CEO, Weple

They implemented improvements that enable the platform to achieve its full potential. CASoft Seattle worked to complete tasks other developers found impossible. Executive-level engagement facilitates an honest and transparent experience. They go above expectations to honor the project agreement.

I’m the CEO and Founder of Weple. We’re a social streaming app built around group navigation and privacy. Users can upload live or prerecorded video and control who’s able to see their content.

What challenge were you trying to address with CASoft Seattle?

Another development team started to build our platform from scratch, but ran into difficulties once our CTO had to leave the company. I hired several other development firms to finish the platform, but we weren’t getting the results we paid for. We hired CASoft Seattle to overcome the challenges other developers weren’t able to solve.

Our custom iOS platform was already up and running with group navigation, but the overall system still needed significant improvements. CASoft Seattle installed a tipping functionality so users can donate money to their favorite content creators. They also fixed some major coding issues within the platform’s backend.

I primarily worked with Brian (Founder, CASoft Seattle), but we often communicated their lead developer as well.

How did you come to work with CASoft Seattle?

I posted our need for iOS developers on LinkedIn and they messaged me through there. I started discussing the project’s budget and financial constraints with Brian and he felt confident that his team could deliver.

The majority of their work took place from October 2016–March 2017. They occasionally offer support, but that’s not on a daily basis.

We haven't done a lot of promotion for the app because we were a little late getting to market and it requires a lot of cloud storage. That being said, all the feedback we’ve received has been positive. CASoft Seattle implemented a lot of features to make the tipping functionality as user-friendly as possible. Everything they’ve done looks and works great.

How did CASoft Seattle perform from a project management standpoint?

I talked to both of our contacts regularly. We’d email back and forth multiple times a day and had phone conversations to clarify items if necessary. Whenever there was an issue, Brian would quickly tackle the problem and resolve it. They tried to keep everything on schedule and openly communicated if they weren’t going to meet a deadline. Overall, they did a great job.

After working with some of the highest rated development firms, I appreciate how CASoft Seattle does business. Their ability to communicate and work within a partnership is second to none. They had a lot of issues working with the original code but were ultimately able to succeed where other companies failed. They aren’t as well-known as some of their competitors, but they stayed true to their word and honored our contract. For example, they once encountered an unforeseen challenge that delayed the development process and put them behind schedule. In response, they worked through the issue and eventually resolved it without charging an additional fee. Other firms would’ve increased the cost of development, so I’m thankful for their approach. They deserve all the accolades I can give them.

My experience with CASoft Seattle is likely different than their usual client because we hired them to work on an existing platform. However, I explained in great detail the challenges previous developers have faced while creating the platform and that proved useful to them. I suggest that new clients of CASoft Seattle give them the opportunity to help out and trust in their ability to deliver.

Overall Score They were easy to work with and I’m very pleased with them.
    They kept me informed of the timeline and stuck to it for the most part.
    The value they delivered was exceptional.
    They accepted the task and delivered.