Digital Marketing That Brings Profitable Results

BRONZE VERIFIED

As featured in Forbes Magazine, the Manila Bulletin, GMA, Entrepreneur, and Philippine Marketing Association.

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing Inc. offers the best data-driven digital marketing services in The Philippines.

Muntinlupa, Philippines
  • 5 La Carlota St., Alabang Hills Village, Cupang
    Muntinlupa 1771

Web Dev for Marketing & Advertising Firm

"Everyone is so easy to work with. Project management from their team is actually a breeze."

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing handled the backend work on the web development projects of a marketing and advertising agency. Creating a real estate website was their latest project with the client.

Frankie Primavera
Business Development Manager, Oddefy

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing met and exceeded the client's expectations with the site they developed. What stood out the most is their responsiveness and openness to following changes to improve the client's project.

I work in Oddefy Agency as their Business Development Manager. I'm in charge of lead generation and acquisition and mainly handle newly closed clients/brands we work with. We're an integrated creative marketing agency whose work revolves around bringing businesses creative work that matters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Carl Ocab Digital Marketing, and what were your goals?

CODM is our go-to partner for web development projects needed by our clients. Since our team at Oddefy is fully-capable of design, we outsource all the back-end work to CODM. The goals are always revolved around time management and how the group is always capable of getting things done when needed.

How did you select Carl Ocab Digital Marketing and what were the deciding factors?

We always look at how fast our suppliers can get things done and of course, taking quality into consideration when submitting the final output. The team from CODM is very quick in response and gets things done without bringing mediocre work to the table.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We needed them to develop a real estate website for a property that had just launched themselves publicly. We needed a partner that was quick to understand the brief, where the client was coming from, and was also very active in suggesting other formats we could take a look into to meet our client's objectives.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

One developer and one account executive worked on our project.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

I'm very happy with the quality of work these guys put into this.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Project management from their team is actually a breeze. Their account manager is quick to respond and is always very open to suggesting more ways to improve the actual platform.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Everyone is so easy to work with.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

None so far.

Social Media Marketing for Online Tire Marketplace

"The team is very proactive and we engage on a regular basis."

May - Dec. 2020

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing provided social media marketing and SEO services for an online tire marketplace. After providing a roadmap, they deployed a social media schedule and generated SEO-friendly content.

IT Director, Tower T5

Thanks to Carl Ocab Digital Marketing, the client saw an early surge in online traction. They saw their Facebook engagement improve and their rankings move up to the first page of search results. The team demonstrated in-depth industry knowledge and productivity in delivering upon targets and goals.

I am a co founder of TowerT5 who developed an online tire market place for a community of tire dealers and distributors in the Philippines. WE have launched our site https://gogulong.ph/ May 2020 and started trading soon after. We currently have 100 tire dealers selling on our site nationwide and key tire distributors supplying tires.

For what projects/services did your company hire Carl Ocab Digital Marketing?

We needed an effective means to reach our customers and make our brand known in the Philippines and bring in more traffic to the site. We took on Carl Ocab's SMM and SEO services for the job.

Brand recognition increase website traffic and increase sales

Online search, research and references

We started with a discovery work shop to understand our goals and what we want to achieve. THey then presented a roadmap and as a group refined ensuring we are happy. They share tricks of the trade to help reach our customers better. They also took the time to learn the tire industry in the country.

We then executed the SMM plan doing weekly touch points understanding what should be posted and at what social media outlet.

On the SEO piece we started with on page changes, setting baselines and then on with the off page. all running in parallel and hand in hand. Their SMM and SEO are well aligned. We are now 2 months into the project and hitting our objectives in these challenging and chartered times.

SMM - 2 folks and the digital artist SEO - 2 and blog authors

We started to get traction early. we still have a long way to go but at least we are making revenue. Our Facebook reach and engagement improved and our SEO ranking for Tire for Sale (Philippines) is now on the first page. 3 more key words are advancing as planned. We are happy with the engagement and service.

The team is very proactive and we engage on a regular basis. They also don't hold off telling me I am wrong in a lot of cases. This is their area of expertise and they know what is right for us. I hate it when service providers follows their client's orders to a "T" and to their own demise.

Their level of knowledge in SMM and SEO plus their proactiveness in understanding the business and the target customers.

None as of the moment.

Overall Score We made an excellent choice with Carl and team and brings me the confidence that we can hit our objectives for 2020.

Online Food Ordering Site for Korean BBQ Restaurant

"What makes them stand out from other companies I've worked with is customer service."

May - June 2020

Carl Ocab Digitial Marketing created an e-commerce website that allowed a restaurant to process online orders. They customized the menu select to accommodate set meals and forward files to the kitchen staff.

Manila, Philippines
Jeff Rivero
CEO, Mang Samgyupsal Korean Grill

A speedy team, Carl Ocab Digitial Marketing delivered mock-ups within a week and developed an elegant solution a week later. The site was a key resource in helping the restaurant operate during the COVID-19 situation. Customers commend the site for its smooth navigation and user-friendly interface.

I am the CEO of Mang Samgyupsal Unlimited Fil-Korean BBQ, a newly opened restaurant chain in Manila with 2 branches currently. I oversee all aspects of the company and aim for it to be nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Carl Ocab Digital Marketing?

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, restaurants had to adjust to the new norm in order to sustain the business. This means going into online ordering and deliveries. As the restaurant is normally focused on dine-in setup, we struggled taking orders of the customers online.

We mainly used Google forms and Facebook page messaging. In order to improve customer experience and efficiency of operations, we availed of Carl Ocab Digital Marketing's services.

Our main goal was to fast track the backend side of online ordering and deliveries--checking out, payment and collating of orders. With this, the business will run smoothly with minimum effort and less errors as opposed to traditional and inefficient way of doing online business.

I have learned about Carl Ocab Digital Marketing in Google. There were 2 other companies considered but the deciding factors for me were reputation and credibility.

Aside from good reviews, I have seen multiple articles about the founder and owner, Carl Ocab. What stood out for me were his Forbes 30 Under 30 inclusion and an interview in a local television's show.

We hired Carl Ocab Digital Marketing to create an e-commerce website for the online delivery of our Samgyupsal restaurant. We required some custom functions because our menu included set meals which required the users to choose a specific number of meat for each set.

We also needed a customized export file that we can forward to our kitchen. Carl Ocab Digital Marketing provided with an elegant solution for both of those.

Before I started the project with them, I talked to their sales regarding my needs. After signing, I was introduced to their project manager. She was my main point of contact throughout the project. They followed a process so I was aware that my project went through a designer, developer, and a QA for final review.

In just a week, a mockup was already provided by the team and I was more than satisfied with the outcome as all elements required and discussed were present and only minor revisions had to be done.

One week after, the website was published and we now have smooth backend operations. Customers also commended the website for having a smooth and user-friendly interface.

The workflow between our teams was flawless. All ideas and suggestions were well understood and executed by their team. I also admire the dedication of their team as they still respond beyond their working hours to attend to our questions and concerns. This for me reflects good company culture and leadership.

I commend their knowledge and commitment in what they do as they tackled everything that we needed to know in e-commerce from creation to execution to ensure success moving forward.

More importantly, what makes them stand out from other companies I've worked with is customer service. Carl Ocab Digital Marketing managed to finish the project way ahead of their given timeframe.

Also, the owner himself works with his team to assure everything is going smoothly and efficiently. This shows high level of commitment, which other companies lack. They will definitely be our go to company for future projects.

I can't fault Carl Ocab Digital Marketing for anything as they displayed all the qualities that we look for in a company-- quality work, fast service and great customer care.

Web Design for Full-Service IT Support Provider

"Our expectations were clearly managed from the onset of the project."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing ventured to revamp an IT support provider's website. The new platform would ideally reflect the client's brand and be SEO-sensitive, along with possessing lead generation features.

Brisbane, Australia
Victor Belgar
Marketing Manager, Xari Group

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing delivered a high-caliber solution that met the client's expectations. Their swift communication and smooth coordination made for a seamless engagement. The team was always available to address concerns and updates. Their project manager, in particular, was excellent.

I am the Marketing Manager of Xari Group, a Brisbane-based managed services provider.

For what projects/services did your company hire Carl Ocab Digital Marketing?

I joined Xari Group in October 2019 and my initial assessment was that we needed a major overhaul of all our marketing assets, including (and especially) our website. It was dated, and has no functionalities whatsoever apart from it being a catalog.

Our goal for the project was simple - to revamp and relaunch the Xari Group website, reflecting its new brand look and feel. Secondary to that was that it had to have lead generation features as well as search engine optimisation.

Being a Filipino, I wanted to get a Philippine-based web development team to work on the project. I had endorsed at least five (5) teams, some of whom I have worked with before and CODM who I found to have good reviews online and because they were quick to respond to my inquiry.

Our selection criteria relied heavily on price, portfolio and how they communicated with us during our selection process. The CODM team was very responsive and they didn't shut down our ideas. They were very generous in acceding to our concession requests as well.

At the onset, an AE was communicating with us until we finalised our selection and signed up with them. Shortly thereafter, a Project Manager was assigned to us, Skelly - and she has been our single point of contact since then.

I think we have achieved the goal we set out to accomplish. Our expectations were clearly managed from the onset of the project.

Communication and coordination was swift and easy, especially with Skelly. She always made herself available for any updates and other concerns that we have with the project. She also made sure that concessions were given to us -- which we truly appreciate.

I hardly know any of them, again because our communication and exchanges were mostly with Skelly, and she was excellent. Having her as our project manager gave us the confidence that the team would deliver as promised.

None that I can think of -- our expectations were managed clearly when we signed thee team up for the project.

Communication and coordination was excellent with our Project Manager Skelly.
    Value for money.
    Results were delivered as expected.

Corporate Website Revamp for Information Technology Company

"They offer good customer service!"

Sept. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing supported a website redesign with SEO in mind.

Kim De Guia
Marketing Head, Micro Image International Corporation

After recreating the website, the number of online leads doubled. The project manager maintained seamless, attentive communication throughout the timeline.

I am the Marketing Head of Micro Image International Corporation. We are an IT solutions provider in the Philippines and we have been generating leads through our website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Carl Ocab Digital Marketing?

The last update of our website was a very long time ago, so when we recreated the brand, we patterned the changes to our website therefore changing the look and feel of our current website made us seek help from the expertise of Carl Ocab Digital Marketing.

We wanted our website to be SEO ready so that search engines like Google will give us a higher ranking in results page. The load speed of our website also got better after we reconstructed it.

My colleague and I made a thorough research about different Digital Marketing agencies in our country. After meeting with several project managers, we have chosen Carl Ocab Digital Marketing because of their various experiences with web design and they aligned their proposal with our goals and needs.

Once we selected this agency, they have given us a timeline of our project and there was an immediate response from their project manager for every concern I have.

A project manager and a sales representative who initially talked to us before starting the project.

Online leads were doubled upon completion of the project.

The project manager assigned to us is so easy to communicate with and caters immediately to all our needs.

They offer good customer service!

Areas for improvement? Being consistently align with the initial objective of the project.

Web Dev for Private Law Office

"Everything went smoothly and their response time is up to speed."

July - Oct. 2019

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing developed the website of a Filipino law firm. Starting from scratch, the team created a platform that's optimized for lead conversions. It also showcases the client's services.

Taguig City, Philippines
Melvelyn Barrozo
Founder, Barrozo Law Office

Carl Ocab Digital Marketing delivered a great website that's already led to customer acquisition. The project went smoothly as the team maintained constant communication. While they charitably provide unlimited updates to the website, they could improve their communication regarding project scope.

We are a law firm primarily catering to foreign direct investors to the Philippines.

For what projects/services did your company hire Carl Ocab Digital Marketing?

Online or digital marketing plays an important role for businesses nowadays. To generate leads, a website is a must.

Our website was developed primarily to get leads from potential clients and to showcase our capabilities.

I found Carl Ocab Digital Marketing Services when I searched for the Top 10 website developers in the Philippines.

COMS helped us from scratch to the finished product and that is our website.

The team was composed of a project manager and a couple of members.

Through our website some leads signed up for our services.

Everything went smoothly and their response time is up to speed.

COMS lives up to its promise of unlimited revisions of our website until we are fully satisfied with the final output.

It would be good if client expectations are set right from the start as well as to explicitly indicate the inclusions and exclusions as far as the scope of work is concerned.

BRONZE VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
Carl Ocab Digital Marketing Inc.
Id