IT Support You Can Trust

Bronze

Carden I.T Services specialise in providing first-class IT support, maintenance and consultancy services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe. We offer a comprehensive range of IT solutions to suit all budgets and pride ourselves on our friendly, responsive and transparent service. Our dedicated, highly skilled IT professionals take the headaches out of IT, freeing you to focus on what you do best – running your business

• Suite 2, Castle House, Sea View Way
    Brighton, ESX BN2 6NT
  • 85 Broad Street
    New York, NY 10004

Levicks Accountants, WMC Legal

WMC Legal Image

WMC Legal

WMC Legal are a family law firm based in Worthing. We have been providing them IT support since 2010, taking care of their ransomware, remote monitoring, email filtering and backup solutions. We also managed their migration over to Office 365.

WMC have been so pleased with our services that they have taken out a Worry-Free Hours contract which gives them a set number of hours to use each month on whatever IT issues or

projects they need.

WMC are passionate about helping people and we take care of the technology side so they can focus on doing just that

Mid Group Image

Mid Group

Mid Group is a technology first, building information modelling company based in London. We’ve been helping Mid Group on an ad hoc basis for the last few years, providing them with expert support to overcome IT challenges ranging from small tasks like configuring a VPN up to large scale projects like installing new phone lines and servers.

We’re always excited to work with companies that are interested in harnessing the

power of technology to disrupt their sector. Mid Group have a real love of technology and are experimenting with using Augmented Reality to demonstrate ongoing construction projects.
Levick's Accountant's Image

Levick's Accountant's

Levicks are an accountancy firm based in Kent. We provide IT support to all three of their offices and have done since 2012, looking after their email security, backup and antivirus solutions. We have also helped them manage the rollout of updates to their Sage accounting software.

Like many modern workplaces, in the past few years they have made the transition from Office 2016 to Office 365. We helped to achieve this

smoothly, migrating all three of their premises and demonstrating to their staff the new Office features that can benefit a business with multiple locations.

IT Services for Educational Experience Platform

"The consistent calm and supportive manner of the team and their tenacity in resolving my issues."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Carden IT Services provided IT support for an educational experience platform. Their team provides remote support over the phone and email.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
Karen Hutchings
Travel Advisor, Visions In Education

The Carden IT Services team successfully repaired a laptop, providing effective solutions throughout the process. They provide calm and consistent reports to solve any arising issues.

I am a home-based Travel Advisor for Visions In Education who provide immersive educational experiences for students to learn outside the classroom. We specialise in Ski, STEM, Netball, Sports, Arts, Culture and Language.

For what projects/services did your company hire Carden IT Services?

Carden IT Services provide all our IT support, looking after our network.

As a new employee, with a new laptop computer, Carden were instrumental in getting me operational to do my job. I am 99% reliant on home use of my laptop to do my job, so timely resolution of all issues was key.

Company IT service provider - we have remote and occasional on-site support from the extensive Carden support team.

In this instance I received support remotely and also at Carden’s office. Carden supported me with prompt response to my daily help desk contact both by phone and email. After over four weeks of laptop malfunction, the solution Carden provided has ensured I have been up and running to do the job I need to.

Carden have a friendly team of specialists who are supportive and communicative. I benefited from front line technical telephone support, remote access support and in-house engineer support. The knowledgeable team do their utmost to resolve issues that arise in a timely manner.

Progress was made as my laptop is functioning and I have not had to contact Carden for the past two working days = success!

Carden and I worked as effectively as an ineffective piece of equipment allowed. The final solution to wipe the hard drive, suggested by their team, appears to have resolved all the issues I had been experiencing.

The consistent calm and supportive manner of the team and their tenacity in resolving my issues. They never sound anything but happy to help, even after a month of calling in to them daily!

To minimise the computer downtime that I had, it would have been beneficial for the sum of many small computer issues to have been escalated by Carden sooner. This would have been more effective in leading to timely solution implementation, thus enabling me to adequately fulfill my responsibilities.

IT Services for Accountancy Practice

"They have been always able to go that extra mile when urgent issues needed resolving."

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Carden IT Services has provided ongoing IT services for an accountancy practice on a longterm basis. This includes supplying IT hardware, telephone services, and SEO.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
Jon Williamson
Managing Partner, Levicks

The engagement has ensured that the client's IT systems run smoothly. Carden IT Services goes above and beyond to fix any arising issues. Their team is communicative, engaged, and supportive.

I am managing partner of an Accountancy practice called Levicks

For what projects/services did your company hire Carden IT Services?

Carden IT Services provide all our IT support looking after our Network, supplying IT hardware, telephone systems, SEO plus much more.

To ensure the smooth running of IT systems across our three offices

From recommendation

Once we commenced using Carden IT Services they provided details of the system setup best to suit our business needs. They have offered continued support over a number of years, always providing new ideas to help facilitate the running of our IT systems.

We have the use of an IT engineer plus remote support form their extensive support team.

Their solutions provided have assisted in ensuring our IT systems run smoothly.

Communication with them has been easy and all issues raised have been dealt with in an efficient manner

None that I can think of

Overall Score Will continue using them for years to come.
    Any work have been completed within the specified time frame
    The cost quoted have been adhered too and seem reasonably priced
    All issues are resolved satisfactorily. Any changes to our IT systems have been integrated seemlessly
    Highly recommended