Eat Out Your Competition

Not your “every day” Digital Marketing Company. We are a strategic-thinking team of inbound digital marketing experts with a creative border. We thrive on producing remarkable campaigns, combined with creative marketing, and satisfied customers with big smiles. We’re passionate about doing the best for your brand and pushing new tech to its limits.

New Delhi, India
  • Innov8, Regal Building, 69, Connaught Place
    New Delhi, DL 110001
  • 001, Second Floor, City Vista, Downtown Rd, Kharadi
    Pune, MH 411014

Monday.com DepositPhotos CanvasPop EPRIVO Raven Fortis Wondershare Renderforest Apollo LoudMedics

Rebranding for Design Company

"I am absolutely going to choose Cannibal’s Media LLP over any other digital marketing company, any day."

Feb. - Apr. 2018

Cannibals Media, LLP provided branding services to redesign a webpage. They also provided social media marketing support, which included designing advertisements.

Delhi, India
Ritvi Ojha
Owner, Art Company

Social media followers have increased significantly, and the visual elements received positive feedback. Cannibals Media, LLP provided attentive support to stakeholders throughout the timeline. Their professionalism, punctuality, and patience stood out.

I own an artist page where I display and promote my artwork. I, single-handedly, manage everything from production to retail and I am bases in Delhi, India. I have been working on this page for the last two years.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cannibals Media, LLP.?

We hired Cannibals Media, LLP for rebranding and rethinking the design of the page so as to increase the reach and make it look more appealing. Also, took hyelp from them in social media marketing, majorly in managing ads.

My primary goal included doubled reach and more followers in lesser time. The secondary goal was manage ads in a more organised manner for long lasting effect.

I have known Cannibals Media for quite a long time through mutual friends around the same business grounds. For my project, I specifically looked at their reviews and testimonials across various platforms. I was quite impressed with the quality of service they offer to their clientele. Also, when I called them up, they were so professional that I just couldn’t say no.

Initially, in February 2018, we were majorly coordinating through calls and emails where we discussed about various aspects of the project. They were extremely patient in making me understand every bit and detail of their service. In March, we had full fledged meetings in which they discussed with me the things that would boost the reach of my page.

They have a brilliant graphic designing sector which totally understood my requirements for a logo, a tagline, and a few more creatives. They even formulated the theme of my page and even the tiny details that should be in their place. They designed beautiful ads and they managed them like real professionals. In a very less time, I actually had a doubled followers’ count and a tripled reach. They truly know their game plan!

The team in composed of 15-20 people, but I was majorly in contact with the founder of the company who was extremely helpful and professional.

There are certain points which evidently demonstrate the success of this project. I had a lot of positive remarks on the logo, for how quirky it is. The bio and the theme were also complimenting each other. It’s been almost 13 months, and the strategies they formulated for me are still working and definitely have a long-term effect.

The workflow was smoother than I expected. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to social media and promoting art in the digital world, which is why I thought that it would be a rough path for me to understand everything. But they actually did it. They explained every step of the process before executing it.

Professionalism. This one umbrella term defines all the aspects of the company that have impressed me. Punctuality, patience, respect for clientele, value for money, workplace behaviour, work management. You name it, and they have aced it. I am absolutely going to choose Cannibal’s Media LLP over any other digital marketing company, any day. They are simply the best at it.

I don’t think so. They have aced every bit of their work. It’s a lovely experience to work with the team of Cannibals Media LLP!

Overall Score They are the best. They know what they’re doing.
    Smooth
    They are a little expensive, I feel, but it at all feels worthwhile once you see the quality of their work.
    Flawless