Digital Marketing Agency

We are a team of creative and dedicated professionals with the expertise and passion to develop digital solutions designed to meet marketing needs of small or big organizations. We are a full-service digital agency with years of experience in the design, marketing, and web industries.

Our Services:

126 Willowdale Ave.
    Toronto, ON M2N 4Y2
    +1 (416) 273-9030

Web Development & Marketing for Online Counseling Platform

"Canada Create has the ability to provide a wide range of services that can be customized for a small business."

2015 - Ongoing

Canada Create began with a website development project but have expanded to additional digital marketing engagements, such as design and video animation.

Ontario, Canada
Greg Rennie
CEO, Hasu eCounselling

Canada Create has been responsive and timely, even within difficult deadlines. Their team is willing to assist on any and all marketing needs. Additionally, their AdWords work has resulted in more sales and a positive return on investment.

I’m with a company called Hasu Behavioral Health. We have a trade name of Hasu eCounseling, which is a platform for online counseling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Canada Create?

I needed a website built for my business.

Initially, Canada Create built a website, and then we did some animated videos. Amir [co-Founder and CEO, Canada Create] helped me find some additional companies to work with, which was above and beyond what he usually does. He connected me with someone for phone services and a printer for my business cards. Canada Create is like a marketing agency for small business, so I was able to get a lot of things done through them. They’ve been very helpful.

There’s a lot of things I go back to them for, including brochure design, business cards, and website maintenance.

How did you come to work with Canada Create?

I was doing online research for web developers in Toronto and saw that Canada Create was local to me. I was looking at two or three developers when I met with them. I developed a rapport with Amir and appreciated the customer service he provided. He was a good listener, and he was able to meet my budget.

How much have you invested with Canada Create?

Over the last couple years, I’ve probably spent $10,000–$20,000 with Canada Create. It’s hard to say how much I’m spending, but considerably more than I originally anticipated. I found that they provide a lot of opportunities for marketing my product.

We started working with Canada Create almost two years ago, and the relationship is ongoing.

We’ve gotten a lot of good response from the website. Canada Create has been helpful recently in taking on our Google AdWords campaign, and we’re getting sales from that. It’s been a positive return on my investment.

How did Canada Create perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m able to contact Canada Create on a Saturday or Sunday, and they get back to me. I’ve always been very happy with their availability. Sometimes I can be rather demanding, but they’ve always met my deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Canada Create?

I appreciate the rapport that they build with their customers. Canada Create has the ability to provide a wide range of services that can be customized for a small business. They’re very good at building trust and rapport. No matter what I’m trying to do, they help me with it. If they can’t do it in-house, they find someone who can.

Are there any areas Canada Create could improve?

Sometimes Canada Create gets very busy, which is good for them. However, I’ve been their client for a couple of years, and I hope that my project deadline is recognized. There have been times when it took longer than I expected. I think they could better balance their time on an organizational level.

I’m pretty hard to please.
    Canada Create has gotten referral business with a colleague of mine.