Call Center in India Trusted by 50+ World Business

Call2customers is an outsourced call center in India and helping around the world businesses through its expertise and experience of services as

Call Centers Customer Care service, Tier1 Technical Support service, Telemarketing Services for appointment setting, lead generation of interested customers.

Clients reference check available as need

Call Centers Back Office Services as Data Entry, Data Conversion, Data Mining, Data Research, Data Anlysys, Data Excel Work, Data Management in Excel, Data Verification.

Clients reference check available as need

Call Centers Web Support Services as eMail support, Chat support, Social Media customers support, Online Reputation support, Business Marketing at Intenret support.

Clients reference check available as need

Our clients from USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, Polland, Denmark, China, Russia, UAE and Hong Kong.

We collaborate with our clients to help them improve their business efficiency and stride ahead of their competitor.

We are ISO Certified Company : https://www.call2customers.com/image/c2c-c.jpg

We are India Trusted Company : https://www.call2customers.com/image/tust.jpg

New Delhi, India

Our Key Clients are

8BIT (Russia Client)

NEO TRIP (UK Travel)

Rayna B2B (UAE Travel)

TOPCA (India Accounting Business)

BETA IT (India Education Business)

HHC (USA Healthcase Business)

Verified Learning (World Continuing Education)

SES (Singapore Exibition Service Business)

TalkWire (Sweden Telecom Business)

Wealth Partner Australia

Many more.. contact us to know

B2B Telemarketing Services for Freight Forwarding Company

“Call2Customers handles a lot of work, and they are very cooperative.”

2.5

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Call2Customers provides B2B telemarketing services and serve as an outsourced call center for a freight forwarding company. They do all staffing and handle various tasks.

Kuwait
General Manager, Freight Forwarding Company

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Call2Customers’ efforts to satisfy requirements. They’re capable of handling a heavy workload. However, they could be more proactive in uncovering problems and making suggestions. They also lack a functional script and an adequate QC infrastructure.

I’m the general manager at a freight forwarding company. We are a cargo import and export business based in Kuwait.

What challenge were you trying to address with Call2Customers?

We needed B2B telemarketing services.

Call2Customers delivers outsourced call center services. My company provides software, and Call2Customers recruits the staff. We have established a VPN between our two companies.

I wanted to see what the trials and problems were that we faced, overcome it with one person, and then increase the size of the team from there.

How did you come to work with Call2Customers?

I researched many call centers and chose Call2Customers. They responded quickly, and I liked being able to talk directly to the owner.

At first, we paid $600 per agent each month.

We started working together in March 2019, and the work is ongoing.

In dealing with them as a company, I give them an eight out of ten, but my general rating would be a three.

How did Call2Customers perform from a project management standpoint?

Call2Customers handles a lot of work, and they are very cooperative. I manage the entire engagement. Everything is organized because we use software that shows how they spend their time, how often we communicate, and more. I listen to the recorded calls to check for quality control, and I provide feedback. They lack this type of QC infrastructure.

They’re attentive. The owner is reachable and listens to everything. I give him the requirements, and he makes sure it gets done.

Call2Customers didn't have a script, so their agents weren't touching on crucial points in the calls. I asked them to develop a script using a checklist I provided, but they didn’t. I had to contact other people to create the script.

Call2Customers doesn't know how to move forward with a project. I have to pursue research and give them requirements, but they should do that. When they face a problem, they should tell me; I shouldn’t have to tell them. I’d like them to make suggestions on how to get the best results.

If we say something to them, they’ll listen and try to do it. They have no ideas or expertise of their own.

2.5
    Cost is good.

Telemarketing Services for Consulting Company

"Call2Customers has a solid knowledge of the American market."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Call2Customers provides telemarketing services for a consulting company. They write call scripts based on their own research. They now also support changes to the website.

Illinois, United States
Mohammed Khan
Owner, HHC Consulting Inc.

The number of leads generated has increased markedly since the engagement began. Call2Customers accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value. They respond quickly to any concerns or technical issues that arise.

I'm the owner of HHC Consulting Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Call2Customers?

I needed an outsource service that wasn’t too expensive. I wanted 4–5 employees to help promote my company through telemarketing.

Call2Customers started by making phone calls to businesses to tell them about our consultants and the services we provide. I did have to provide them some training, insight about my business, and how things work. They added their own learnings based on their experience. They also developed the phone script themselves and sent it to me for review. They use a dialer to generate contacts. Now they’re doing additional work on my website.

Their team consists of 4 telemarketers and one team leader.

How did you come to work with Call2Customers?

I found them on Google. They were the most cost-efficient option. The best part was they answered my call right away, even with the time difference between here and India. Many of the other companies I called didn’t answer their phones. That made me feel that Call2Customers was the one who wanted my business. I was pleased with our conversation so I decided to move forward.

I spend around $3,000 per month.

Work began in June 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

They have a system where they generate leads and then send them to me. That's how we analyze success. For the first 2–3 months, I was concerned because I would follow up on their leads and not get a response. We started listening to the recordings of their conversations to ensure that and doing other QA activities. After the first few months, we're getting around 7–8 people interested from every 10 leads they generate. That’s a notable number. They're doing amazing.

How did Call2Customers perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is pretty good. Initially, we had to make some adjustments, in part because it was our first time doing a project like this. We had to figure out problem-solving techniques for how to increase our numbers. It really helped when we started listening to the recordings. We were able to hear how they were talking to potential clients and make small changes. Call2Customers grasps changes easily, which is good. Our team leader listens to us very carefully and translates our instructions back to the team.

Call2Customers has a solid knowledge of the American market. They understand my requirements and how to approach marketing teams over here. They’ve even made good suggestions on how I can grow my business. It shows that they care about their work enough to do additional research.

No, I don't think so at this moment. I'm pretty satisfied. After the first three months, they implemented the things that needed to change. The only other small concern is that sometimes the holidays in India conflict with regular work days in the US. They’re trying to figure out a way to accommodate my schedule.

Take advantage of their willingness to do business development research. That's been a big help. Anybody can make phone calls and follow a script. Call2Customers can use their knowledge of your business to talk to customers.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    I’ve already referred them to a few people.