OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING...

Call Experts is a total Contact Center solution for all voice and electronic communications. Whether your organization needs complete call management, overflow call management, answering services, a help desk, order taking, or has any other telephone or messaging needs, we are here to make it all possible. Call Experts offers complete customization for all of your individual preferences. Check out our listing of most common services or industries for additional details.

Basic info

• Call Experts Charleston, SC
    800.374.0911

Call Experts

Best Brand at a Great Cost

"Call Experts is the best brand at a great cost and our problems have been solved."

Chattanooga, TN
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

Easy to use and at great price.

Experience:

Call Experts is the best brand at a great cost and our problems have been solved. We use their call center solutions. It’s great knowing that there is always someone there to get new customers .

Pros:

The switchboard service.

Cons:

Nothing. It is a great service at good price.

Call Experts Provides a Better ROI

"I have picked up an additional 30% of customers."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Americus, GA
Associate, Business Development

Recommendations:

I will just tell them they are ready to handle calls and they take your goal seriously and can improve your ROI.

Experience:

They [Call Experts] have pretty good reviews and they answer 24/7. I like that they answer the call. It's proven that 70% of callers hang up when they reach a recorded message but call experts prevent that and they have given me a better ROI. Real people are answering the phone. I have picked up an additional 30% of customers.

Pros:

They are always prepared for spikes in call volume during holidays. Others can't handle it.

Cons:

They will charge a lot but it's worth it.

Easy to Use And Reliable Service

"It allows me to communicate with customers in a remarkably more efficient and time saving manner."

North Conway, NH
Manager, IT

Recommendations:

I would implore any company that relies on customer communication, as it pertains to customer service, marketing or otherwise, to consider the product and service.

Experience:

Call Experts has helped my business handle the amount of inbound calls efficiently and effectively. The automated services have saved me hundreds of man hours, and have allowed me to allocate resources to others areas of my business. It is an essential tool in the way I contact my customers, and feel that it will be a staple of my business for years to come. We use a variety of automated services, live chat, and email. Call Experts has provided my company with a more streamlined process in contacting consumers and potential consumers. It has allowed me to allocate resources to other areas of the business, and overall saves time and money.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and reliability of the services. It allows me to communicate with customers in a remarkably more efficient and time saving manner.

Cons:

I would like a more detailed analytical report of the essential numbers concerning the services offered.

Dedicated Support Staff

"Initially, it took some time to understand the business and domain but once the service and text were set up, it has been a smooth ride."

Arlington, VA
Manager, IT

Recommendations:

Before installing and making it live test it whether it works perfectly for all call questions.

Experience:

There were too many incoming calls coming through and the receptionist was unable to handle all the calls. The clients were unhappy with long wait times and repetitive calls. We have their 24/7 support which includes call screening and answering, real time responses, and scripted answers. They have dedicated support staff to help on any issues. It has performed above average and has been able to handle the calls gracefully without too many complaints from callers. Initially, it took some time to understand the business and domain but once the service and text were set up, it has been a smooth ride.

Pros:

24/7 support for all the calls with interactive voice and scripted text resolve most of the client concerns. Real time support help with any issues regarding connectivity and network. Also there is a dedicated help desk.

Cons:

In the initial days there were lot of issues with dropped calls and no proper question and answers to the clients.

Customer Support for Retail Company

"They save a lot of time because they know what they are doing."

2015 - Ongoing

Atlanta, Georgia
Administration Director, Retail Company

Why does your company use Business Process Outsourcing services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We use this service because we need to answer people's questions about our services.

What is the volume of inbound calls your company was handling per day?

We receive about 100 calls a day.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

Our goal was to get the best service with expert people.​​​​​​​

What does this service provider provide for you on a normal basis?

They answer calls, answer customer services orders, call customers when services are finished, and call customers to ask if they received good attention.

Could you describe this service provider's pricing structure and how they bill you?

They bill us monthly.

How did you find and select this service provider?

We found them through personal and commercial referrals.​​​​​​​

Please assess this service provider's quality of work.

They always meet our goals.

How much time and money do you estimate that this service provider saves you each month?

I really don't know how much exactly, but I don't have to hire people on my own, so a lot. They also save a lot of time because know what they are doing.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with this service provider?

My experience is a good one. I had to use my own employees to attend to customers on areas that they weren't really good at. Now Call Experts answer my customers with quality service.

What do you think are the strengths of this service provider?

They do exactly what I need and meet all times and goals.​​​​​​​

Where do you think this service provider can improve?

They may need to improve some things, but not for my business.​​​​​​​

Order Processing for IT Company

"They offer a good volume package for all the calls."

2008 - Ongoing

Las Vegas, Nevada
Executive, IT Firm

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

We used to handle this in-house but not now.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day? How much time did your employees spend on the phone every day?

We handle 300 minutes per day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

We wanted to give everyone a better service.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They offer a good volume package for all the calls.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay monthly.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I found them via an online search.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

They provide a very good service.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

They save 2 or 3 hours or $300.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

N/A.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They could improve the call rate and increase the quantity of their services.

What are the service provider's strengths?

They are generally good.

How can the service provider improve?

They can improve.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We began in 2008, it's ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

It is less than $1,000.

Order Processing for Mid-sized IT Firm

"They offer a good volume package for all the calls."

2008 - Ongoing

Las Vegas, Nevada
Executive, IT Firm

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We used to handle this in-house but not anymore.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

We handled 300 minutes per day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

We wanted to give everyone a better service.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They offer a good volume package for all the calls.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay monthly.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I found them via an online search.

They provide a very good service.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

They save us two or three hours, or $300.

They could improve the call rate and increase the number of their services.

What are the service provider's strengths?

They are generally good.

What areas can the service provider improve?

They could improve their call rate like I mentioned.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We began in 2008, it's ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

It is less than $1,000.

Speedy and Helpful Staff

"They’ve been great overall. I’m very happy with their speed and features."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Livonia, MI
Manager, Customer Service

Recommendations:

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Experience:

They [Call Experts] have been supportive and we’ve had great customer service! They were chosen because they fit into our price range and offered a good policy for all their customers. They had excellent communication with our team about what and what not to expect with their brand. Their speed and helpful employees were great. We appreciated their set up speed, multiple languages, and organized features. They’ve been great overall. I’m very happy with their speed and features. We had some technical problems at first, but they were easily sorted out.

Pros:

Speed, features, and ease of use.

Cons:

Sort out some technical set up problems, like a confusing manual and buttons that didn't work.

Excellent Service, Knowledge and Efficiency

"They are excellent and increase the efficiency and efficacy of our organization."

Brea, CA
Associate, Customer Service

Recommendations:

I would say use them! They are wonderful and know the insides and outs of our organization.

Experience:

We needed a 24 hour service that would be able to answer the phones and connect other workers with each other and with various other agencies. We use their after hour answering service and their live answering. They are excellent and increase the efficiency and efficacy of our organization.

Pros:

They are knowledgeable about what we do and are able to connect all of the workers on duty with ease.

Cons:

Nothing.

Call Answering Services for Utilities

"I consider it an ok service, since we’ve had problems with call volume at times."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Leander, TX
Manager, Customer Service

Recommendations:

I would be sure and check all providers before using them.

Experience:

The system [Call Experts] was recommended. We had problems communicating with customers. They provide 24/7 responses and outage updates. I consider it an ok service, since we’ve had problems with call volume at times.

Pros:

Does answer calls in a timely manner.

Cons:

Call representatives are hard for customers to understand at times.