OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING...

Call Experts is a total Contact Center solution for all voice and electronic communications. Whether your organization needs complete call management, overflow call management, answering services, a help desk, order taking, or has any other telephone or messaging needs, we are here to make it all possible. Call Experts offers complete customization for all of your individual preferences. Check out our listing of most common services or industries for additional details.

Basic info

• Call Experts Charleston, SC
    800.374.0911

Call Experts

Best Brand at a Great Cost

"Call Experts is the best brand at a great cost and our problems have been solved."

Chattanooga, TN
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

Easy to use and at great price.

Experience:

Call Experts is the best brand at a great cost and our problems have been solved. We use their call center solutions. It’s great knowing that there is always someone there to get new customers .

Pros:

The switchboard service.

Cons:

Nothing. It is a great service at good price.

Call Experts Provides a Better ROI

"I have picked up an additional 30% of customers."

Americus, GA
Associate, Business Development

Recommendations:

I will just tell them they are ready to handle calls and they take your goal seriously and can improve your ROI.

Experience:

They [Call Experts] have pretty good reviews and they answer 24/7. I like that they answer the call. It's proven that 70% of callers hang up when they reach a recorded message but call experts prevent that and they have given me a better ROI. Real people are answering the phone. I have picked up an additional 30% of customers.

Pros:

They are always prepared for spikes in call volume during holidays. Others can't handle it.

Cons:

They will charge a lot but it's worth it.

Easy to Use And Reliable Service

"It allows me to communicate with customers in a remarkably more efficient and time saving manner."

North Conway, NH
Manager, IT

Recommendations:

I would implore any company that relies on customer communication, as it pertains to customer service, marketing or otherwise, to consider the product and service.

Experience:

Call Experts has helped my business handle the amount of inbound calls efficiently and effectively. The automated services have saved me hundreds of man hours, and have allowed me to allocate resources to others areas of my business. It is an essential tool in the way I contact my customers, and feel that it will be a staple of my business for years to come. We use a variety of automated services, live chat, and email. Call Experts has provided my company with a more streamlined process in contacting consumers and potential consumers. It has allowed me to allocate resources to other areas of the business, and overall saves time and money.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and reliability of the services. It allows me to communicate with customers in a remarkably more efficient and time saving manner.

Cons:

I would like a more detailed analytical report of the essential numbers concerning the services offered.

Dedicated Support Staff

"Initially, it took some time to understand the business and domain but once the service and text were set up, it has been a smooth ride."

Arlington, VA
Manager, IT

Recommendations:

Before installing and making it live test it whether it works perfectly for all call questions.

Experience:

There were too many incoming calls coming through and the receptionist was unable to handle all the calls. The clients were unhappy with long wait times and repetitive calls. We have their 24/7 support which includes call screening and answering, real time responses, and scripted answers. They have dedicated support staff to help on any issues. It has performed above average and has been able to handle the calls gracefully without too many complaints from callers. Initially, it took some time to understand the business and domain but once the service and text were set up, it has been a smooth ride.

Pros:

24/7 support for all the calls with interactive voice and scripted text resolve most of the client concerns. Real time support help with any issues regarding connectivity and network. Also there is a dedicated help desk.

Cons:

In the initial days there were lot of issues with dropped calls and no proper question and answers to the clients.

Speedy and Helpful Staff

"They’ve been great overall. I’m very happy with their speed and features."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Livonia, MI
Manager, Customer Service

Recommendations:

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Experience:

They [Call Experts] have been supportive and we’ve had great customer service! They were chosen because they fit into our price range and offered a good policy for all their customers. They had excellent communication with our team about what and what not to expect with their brand. Their speed and helpful employees were great. We appreciated their set up speed, multiple languages, and organized features. They’ve been great overall. I’m very happy with their speed and features. We had some technical problems at first, but they were easily sorted out.

Pros:

Speed, features, and ease of use.

Cons:

Sort out some technical set up problems, like a confusing manual and buttons that didn't work.

Excellent Service, Knowledge and Efficiency

"They are excellent and increase the efficiency and efficacy of our organization."

Brea, CA
Associate, Customer Service

Recommendations:

I would say use them! They are wonderful and know the insides and outs of our organization.

Experience:

We needed a 24 hour service that would be able to answer the phones and connect other workers with each other and with various other agencies. We use their after hour answering service and their live answering. They are excellent and increase the efficiency and efficacy of our organization.

Pros:

They are knowledgeable about what we do and are able to connect all of the workers on duty with ease.

Cons:

Nothing.

Call Answering Services for Utilities

"I consider it an ok service, since we’ve had problems with call volume at times."

Leander, TX
Manager, Customer Service

Recommendations:

I would be sure and check all providers before using them.

Experience:

The system [Call Experts] was recommended. We had problems communicating with customers. They provide 24/7 responses and outage updates. I consider it an ok service, since we’ve had problems with call volume at times.

Pros:

Does answer calls in a timely manner.

Cons:

Call representatives are hard for customers to understand at times.

Call Experts Has Been Beneficial

"We've been very happy with the change. It has been very beneficial."

Veradale, WA
Senior Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

Have faith in this growing business.

Experience:

There have been several reasons we switched over our answering services. We needed a low monthly invoice, and Call Experts provides that. We use the 24/7 customer support, conference calling, systems, and call logging. We've been very happy with the change. It has been very beneficial.

Pros:

Call logging and recording.

Cons:

The systems have gone down a few times, and it can be a little frustrating.

Quick and Quality Service

"We’ve had no problems so far and the answering service company has helped us increase our marketing sales."

Sugar Land, TX
President, IT

Recommendations:

Take a test on industry knowledge

Experience:

Call Experts provided the best quote out of all our other options. We use their automated voice feature. Their performance has been good so far.

Pros:

They provide quick and quality service.

Cons:

They need more industry knowledge and better use of right terminology.

Call Experts Provides Better Service and Technology.

"They have performed very well and feedback from clients has been very positive."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Hoboken, NJ
Director, Finance

Recommendations:

It is worth the investment.

Experience:

Call Experts provides better service and technology. Our company uses their phone answering service. They have performed very well and feedback from clients has been very positive.

Pros:

It makes everyone else's job easier.

Cons:

Better technological reliability.