Focused entirely on helping our clients succeed

Calculated Marketing Services was founded in 2013 with one goal in mind… to help our clients succeed. While other companies were engulfed in figuring out how they could grow and succeed, we focused entirely on how we could help our clients grow and succeed through the use of digital marketing.

Our founder Cody Getchell started by putting himself through university operating a small used car dealership. He quickly learned that by using the power of digital marketing he could grow his business, and from there helping others do the same seemed like a completely natural fit. In the beginning, it was all about convincing business owners of the power of Google and social media, explaining why their various companies needed to not only be there but be investing in their digital brand. At the time that was the biggest hurdle for business owners… understanding the opportunity. In today’s market place things have shifted, people understand they need to be online, they just don’t know how to do. There are a lot of voices screaming we can do for you, and it causes confusion.

In the 6 years since we launched have helped over 300 different clients implement successful digital marketing strategies and continue to emphasize the education of our team so we are always up to date with the most cutting edge tools and techniques. We are constantly investing in new strategies and courses so that we are always at the top of the learning curve.

Vancouver, Canada

Re/Max Coinpayements EXT Realty BC Condos FOOI Flash Light World Maple Syrup World Aquarius Physiotherapy Brewery District Dental City Wide Mortgage Boom Commerce Dysco Moving

Cat Howell - Facebook Expert

Cat Howell is a well known Facebook ads expert. She owns the Facebook ad hacks group and FATC training program. We worked with her on a number of projects as well as a challenger series which was successfully completed.

Infratrainer Canada - From Start Up To Full Studio

Calculated Marketing Services worked with Infratrainer Canada right from their grand opening! We assisted them with Facebook ads, Google ads, content develop and SEO and helped them go from brand new to absolutely booked solid in just two months.

We did Facebook and Google advertising for Ken Jamaca. He is a local real estate agent and our efforts results in over 9 transactions completed for him in the first 2 months,

Eliane is an online coach who runs a number of programs. We have been working with her for over a year. Our last project produced 50,000 in revenue from 8,000 in adspend.

Ian Chait - Real Estate Client - 400 Leads And Multiple Transactions

We worked with Ian on lead generation for his real estate and credit repair business. So far in just 2 months he has over 400 leads and multiple transactions all the way through.

Allan Feinstein - Realtor Testimonial - Over 12 Transactions

Working with Allan we have already generated him over 12 transaction in just 3 months. To accomplish this we have used Facebook and Google ads.

SEO & PPC for Cleaning Services Company

"The communication with Cody and his team has been excellent."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Calculated Marketing Services performed SEO and PPC work, managing Facebook, Linkedin, and Google Ads. They collaborated with the client to devise a strategy to optimize their use of social media.

Kristy Jackart
Owner, Brilliant Cleaning Services

As a result of Calculated Marketing Services' work, the client's business has increased by 25% each year. The team is readily available to answer questions and has excellent communication skills. They deliver results and get things done.

I am the owner of Brilliant Cleaning Services, a cleaning company based in Vancouver Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire Calculated Marketing Services?

We needed to grow our business and acquire more jobs so we hired Calculated Marketing Services to manage our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn marketing as well as our website SEO.

We wanted to acquire more jobs locally and increase our overall revenue.

We were referred to calculated marketing services by a friend who had previously worked with Cody and had great success with him.

When we first started working with them we had an in-depth strategy meeting to set everything up. They then implemented strategies for Facebook, SEO, Linkedin and Google Ads for us. They have been managing all of those for us every sense.

I've worked with Cody directly and had some communication come in from two other staff members regarding creatives.

Our business has steadily increase by 25+ % every year we have worked with them.

The communication with Cody and his team has been excellent. They are always available when I need them and never take more than a day to respond.

The results they have been able to get and the responsiveness of everyone who works with us. Cody has always managed to get on top of any issues quicker than I expect him to and always makes sure things get done.

They could explain what exactly they do a little bit better. It would be nice to know a bit more about the process.

Lead Generation for Entrepreneurship Coaching Business

"Calculated Marketing Services are experts in Facebook advertising."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Calculated Marketing Services serves as the digital marketing partner for an entrepreneurship coaching company. The team specifically handles the organization’s Facebook advertising.

France
Eliane Ngami
CEO, Entrepreneur Success

With exceptional Facebook ad expertise, Calculated Marketing Services works from scratch to launch campaigns that achieve the company’s goals. Since the implementation of their strategies, internal stakeholders have seen leads and sales increase. The team is communicative and effective.

I’m the CEO of Entrepreneur Success, a virtual coaching platform that supports budding entrepreneurs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Calculated Marketing Services?

We were trying to increase the number of our leads, specifically through Facebook ads.

Calculated Marketing Services develops our Facebook ad campaigns from scratch. The team creates images, works on design, and handles all other responsibilities.

I typically work directly with Cody (Founder, Calculated Marketing Services), though I also partner with another member of the team from time to time.

How did you come to work with Calculated Marketing Services?

I came across a video testimony from one of their clients, who was quite satisfied with the work Calculated Marketing Services delivered. I decided to reach out to them.

We’ve spent between $15,000-$25,000 so far.

We began working with the team in February 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

Since the launch of Calculated Marketing Services’ campaigns, we’ve seen a definite improvement in leads. In turn, we’ve also experienced a higher volume of sales.

How did Calculated Marketing Services perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate mainly through Facebook Messenger and email.

The team reaches out to me at least once a month with updates, though they’re available more often as needed for questions or changes. Whenever we’re launching new campaigns, our teams have weekly calls.

We’re really impressed by the comprehensive services they provide. Calculated Marketing Services are experts in Facebook advertising. We communicate our project to them, and they handle the rest on their own to achieve our desired results.

No, there’s nothing I can think of.

Know what you want from the project early on and follow up with them. The more detailed you are, the better the results Calculated Marketing Services can produce for you.

I advise others to work with them.

Facebook & Google Ads for Digital Marketing Company

"The team has been very flexible."

Handling multiple accounts, Calculated Marketing Services manages paid traffic for third-party clients. The team also provides copywriting support and works on recovering failing campaigns.

Agoura Hills, California
Employee, Success Marketing Solutions, Inc.

Their adaptability and sharpness have allowed the team to convert paid traffic into profit. Using their expertise, Calculated Marketing Services has been able to balance guaranteeing an ROI and ensuring affordability. Customers can expect a group of agile problem solvers.

I’m the founder of a digital marketing company whose parent company is Success Marketing Solutions, Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Calculated Marketing Services?

We wanted help with fulfilling certain services that we offer. We do have in-house capabilities but there were so many people who couldn’t afford our services. So, I wanted to find a solution that would solve this problem while still allowing us to make money.

We initially gave the team a difficult client and a small budget to see what they could come up with and to see if they would be a good fit. The client was pleased so we decided to continue working with Calculated Marketing Services. They primarily lead paid traffic efforts using Facebook and Google Ads for several accounts and we serve as the middleman between them and the clients.

They also work on accounts that are struggling. I assigned them one of these accounts and they worked on turning it around. They rewrote the ad copy and realized the client’s expectations.

We typically work with two people, one of them being Cody (Owner, Calculated Marketing Services).

How did you come to work with Calculated Marketing Services?

I connected with someone from Calculated Marketing Services on Facebook. I ultimately chose them because they demonstrated their capabilities clearly when I had calls with them. They also had video recommendations and testimonials from people I respect who were pleased with the milestones the team had reached and the tasks they had completed.

We’ve invested between $80,000–$90,000.

We started working with them in at least January 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

Calculated Marketing Services has transformed paid traffic into profits for the clients. The results speak to the fact that we can indeed make an ROI while being fair to people. They’ve also turned failing campaigns into profitable ones in a short period of time.

Although the outcomes have been good, what’s more important is the interpretation of the results for the client. The team has been able to present clients with actual results as well as perceived or customer service value, which is helpful.

Communicating with them has been easy. If the message isn’t urgent, we communicate via Skype. If it is, we text or call. They update us at the end of every week, notifying us of elements that require immediate attention.

The team has been very flexible throughout the projects and has been willing to be part of the different steps of the processes. What I’m most impressed by is Cody’s ability to quickly identify the faults and gaps in unsuccessful campaigns and solve them.

Nothing comes to mind right away. But, if there was a service that they could provide, it would be for them to be able to work directly with the client instead of going through me first.

Go through me then I’ll put you through to Calculated Marketing Services.

Marketing Staff Augmentation for Social Media Mktg. Service

"Calculated Marketing Services is exceeding expectations."

July 2019 - Ongoing

The team at Calculated Marketing Services assists with Facebook advertisement strategy and generation for a social media marketing company. Along with supplementing the client’s services, they outsource their design expertise.

Salt Lake City, Utah
CEO, Social Media Marketing Service

Calculated Marketing Services delivers quality work, leading to excellent results and positive outcomes for a variety of clients and industries. Their responsiveness is also noteworthy. While their transparency could improve, customers can expect an effective partnership.

I’m the owner of a social media marketing agency that specializes in Facebook ads.

What challenge were you trying to address with Calculated Marketing Services?

I hired them to assist with several services that include installing Facebook Pixels and Facebook Ads strategy.

Initially, they were helping me out with a lead generation company when I needed additional support. We worked on Facebook Ads for a software business that was receiving $12-$15 per lead. Recently, I brought on a few more clients in the e-commerce space. Cody (Facebook Ads Expert & Owner, Calculated Marketing Services) has been partnering with me on those ad accounts.

For the ad work, we sometimes design our own ads, and sometimes, Cody’s team gives us pictures to use. They deliver that service when we lack the creative that the client needs.

I’ve only worked with Cody.

How did you come to work with Calculated Marketing Services?

I was in a Facebook group for Facebook marketers, and I was looking for high-level contractors with the right experience. I interviewed a couple of them and talked to Cody. It seemed like Calculated Marketing Services was the best fit for my clientele.

We’ve invested over $10,000.

We started working with Calculated Marketing Services in July 2019.

Our clients are happy when they receive great results and leads. For the software business, Cody brought the CPL down to $5. One of my current clients wanted a 1x return, and we’re seeing a 3.5x return. Calculated Marketing Services is exceeding expectations.

I communicate directly with Cody. We have a weekly meeting. If I need something right away, I can call or text him. He’s very responsive.

Calculated Marketing Services is excellent at communication. Whenever I need something, Cody usually answers. If he doesn’t, he will call me right back. Their team also delivers exceptional results.

They could send out reports on how things are going or if they need more from me.

Have specific goals in mind for what they’re trying to reach. Clients should also have specific expectations when it comes to job duties.

Social Media Marketing for Advertising Firm

"Everyone at Calculated Marketing Services loves helping businesses grow."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Calculated Marketing Services acted as a strategic partner to a digital marketing and advertising firm to assist with their social media marketing for some of their clients.

Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Eric Unterberger
Owner, Growth Social

The work performed by Calculated Marketing Services has been extremely successful so far, helping their company close several accounts and expanding their capabilities and knowledge of the industry.

My company is a an online marketing and advertising agency. We help eCommerce brands grow their audience and monetize their influence with magnetic Facebook and Instagram marketing strategies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Calculated Marketing Services?

We were looking for a partner that was competent at fulfilling marketing services related to social media and Google ads for some of our marketing clients.

Our main goal was to identify a partner that we trust to work with on an ongoing basis to help with fulfillment of our services.

Calculated Marketing Services was referred to my agency from another reputable marketing agency. They won out against three other marketers that we were looking to partner with.

Once we decided to partner with Calculated Marketing Services we got to work on identifying our key roles, objectives, and services that were to be executed on by the partner agency.

We narrowed our strategy on a specific market niche and have had numerous strategy sessions and sales calles together with the intention of onboarding new clients and figuring out their exact marketing strategy and needs.

They have a team of remote employees that range from online marketing experts, sales, business development, and administration.

Since the start of our short partnership together we have already closed two client accounts with a handful of additional accounts that are in progress of being closed.

Calculated Marketing Services is quick to respond to our messages and requests, and they are almost always available to a phone or virtual meeting to discuss ongoing projects, tasks, or deal flow.

What we have found to be most impressive is their passion for what they do best, which is marketing businesses online. Everyone at Calculated Marketing Services loves helping businesses grow. They have deep industry knowledge and connections that allow them to stay at the top of their profession.

Everything is amazing so far. They are a fast growing business (for good reason) so making sure that client support and service remains as high-quality as it already is will be important for them.

Super fast scheduling. We connect regularly via email, facetime, and Slack so it's quite easy to get ahold of them.
    Costs were right in the "ballpark" so to speak for marketing services provided by an agency with their track record and experience.
    They fulfilled on all services promised to date and superseded our expectations with additional help on our own agency marketing.
    We already have!

Lead Generation for a Mortgage Brokerage

“I was impressed with their ability to set up customizable Facebook automation systems.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Spearheading a lead generation campaign, Calculated Marketing Services managed Facebook/Google Ads and set up an automated chatbot. They develop transcripts for bot calls and materials for marketing campaigns.

Rowan Smith
Mortgage Broker, City Wide Mortgage

The marketing campaigns have resulted in over 200 leads and the in-house team is happy with the outcome. Calculated Marketing Services has met all expectations, while their willingness to work evenings and weekends made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of City Wide Mortgage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Calculated Marketing Services?

We were looking for a vendor to help us with lead generation.

Calculated Marketing listed my corporate website on a number of different directories, set up an automated bot for lead generation, and used Facebook and Google Ads to drive traffic to my website. They develop all the marketing materials and transcripts for bot calls.  In addition, they help me manage my Facebook page.

I primarily work with the owner of the company.

How did you come to work with Calculated Marketing Services?

We're part of one networking organization. After I got to know them better and saw how they work behind the scenes, I decided they'd be a great for what I needed.

I pay them about $1,000 a month.

I started working with Calculated Marketing in December 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Since the engagement has started, we've launched a number of different campaigns that resulted in over 200 individual leads.

They’ve met all of my expectations. They're available when I need them, including evenings and weekends.

Not really. The only thing would be the speed of email communication because I like to get back to people ultra fast.

Be very specific about the type of a person you want as a lead.

Facebook Marketing for Travel Agent

"They are easy to communicate with and open to suggestions and adjustments as the project progressed."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

An independent travel agent hired Calculated Marketing Services to run Facebook Ads to increase his visibility and generate new leads.

Travel Professional, Travel Agency

Calculated Marketing Services successfully generated an abundance of leads each month from the Facebook Ads campaign. They were communicative and open to suggestions throughout the process.

Independant Travel Agent

For what projects/services did your company hire Calculated Marketing Services?

Facebook Ads to generate quick leads

Increased visibility and generate quick leads.

Recommended as a preferred vendor via a business networking group.

After speaking about goals, they took easily promotable offers and used Facebook to generate leads.

I worked with the founder and assistant.

Successfully generated an abundance of leads each month.

Openness to suggestions and mid program adjustments.

At the start, advised a little better what to look for as leads were going into Spam Box unknowingly.