Your technology partner to deliver on your success

Cafeto is a global software development company with a presence in the United States and Latin America to help companies build their dream products by guiding the whole development process, starting from strategy to delivery and maintenance.

Cafeto works with global enterprises and small businesses, and early-stage startups based on specific milestones and where they want to be in the project timeline to turn their ideas into reality through its four lines of service: our Software Factory, Staff Augmentation, Digital Agency, and Support & Operations.

Let's work together!

Houston, TX
  • Calle 13A #100-35; Oficina 704
    Cali, VDC 760000
    Colombia
  • 11 York St
    Sydney, NSW 2000
    Australia

The world's smartest science driven by the industry's best team.

Cropswap Image

Cropswap

Cropswap is the instacart for local produce! Our app makes it easy to purchase local products from farmers, growers, and other creators to support your local economy.

cropswap.com

Amelio Health is a program integrating a set of pathways developing the capabilities of case managers to signpost claimants at risk of developing chronic pain to appropriate pain management programs and meeting the professional development needs of rehabilitation provider from a range of healthcare professions to better support the delivery of the pain management.
Swiftli Image

Swiftli

Swiftli is a robust, cross-platform solution for businesses who want to give their customers the ultimate membership experience.

Squadify gives any team, anywhere the data they need to have the right conversations and focus their effort on the right things to drive performance.

Software Dev Staff Augmentation for Software Provider

"They go out of their way to make sure they’re meeting our needs."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

Cafeto Software provides ongoing software development support for Java-based projects. They're currently doing backend development for a web application. They also do QA.

Houston, Texas
Maurice Holt
Product Development Manager, PROS

Cafeto Software has a team of experienced engineers that consistently produces high-quality work. In addition, they’re very receptive to feedback and respond promptly with tangible solutions that drive results.

I am a product development manager at PROS, which is a software company in Houston. I manage two products and have a team of 17 developers and testers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cafeto Software?

Working with Cafeto has allowed me to supplement my team with high quality developers who integrate and work well with my core team.

They’re doing development using Java. The project they’re currently working on is backend development for a web application. They also provide QA services. The contractors we have from Cafeto are integrated as team members. We don't just spawn off work for them to do. They work hand in hand daily with the core team, participating in daily scrums, meeting and designs.

I have one main point of contact who manages a team of developers.

How did you come to work with Cafeto Software?

I wasn’t involved in the hiring process, so I’m not sure.

We spend about $100,000–$200,000 annually.

We started working with them in 2010, and our relationship with them is ongoing.

They do great work and have high-quality engineers.

How did Cafeto Software perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not sure what tools they use on their end, but when we work together, they use our team’s go-to project management tools including Confluence. Project management has been good because they’re accommodating to following our processes.

They go out of their way to make sure they’re meeting our needs. They always ask what they can do to improve our relationship. There was a point where we experienced a series of turnovers, but they recognized the impact that had and were proactive in addressing it. Anytime I voice an issue, they respond well and put a solution into action.

They also offer internal English language classes to their employees since their native language is Spanish. That’s been really helpful in ensuring clear communication.

My only complaint is that because they’re so good, sometimes we lose their engineers to other opportunities.

Establish good communication and provide feedback when necessary.