Inspired by Passion. Driven by Results.

Buzz Interactive is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Pakistan vetted out by major brands from Mcdonalds to P&G  picking up a fan following for our extraordinary achievements and results produced for our clients.

Receiving tons of applications per year, our nimble but elite agency get’s to pick their clients, choosing them with a focus on quality and projects that are intent on pioneering the concept of digital marketing and technology

solutions.

We are a top rated digital agency for creative and KPI based solutions. Whether it’s to increase your sales, provide support, sell products or promote your brand. Allow us to bring your company front and center.

Lahore, Pakistan

Goldbrick Construction, Araam, Goldbrick Hotels

Web Maintenance and SEO for Bakery Chain

“Our site ranking has increased since Buzz Interactive started providing SEO.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Buzz Interactive provides ongoing SEO and website maintenance for an e-commerce website. Services include speed and content optimization and regular technical and security updates.

Lahore, Pakistan
IT Manager, Bakery Chain

Buzz Interactive's strong SEO and website servicing capabilities have boosted a website’s ranking and order management. Their SEO team delivers valuable recommendations for website enhancement. Timely and efficient, their project management is exemplary.

I am the IT manager of a bakery chain. Our bakeries are all over the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Buzz Interactive?

Customers can order products online through our e-commerce website. We hired Buzz Interactive to provide website maintenance and SEO.

My company hoped to improve our website’s Google ranking through SEO and website maintenance.

We discovered Buzz Interactive online. We chose them based on their website profile.

Buzz Interactive installed analytics and enabled Search Console data sharing. They also refined our website’s speed and responsiveness, canonicalizing our data and structuring our sitemap to better meet our SEO needs. They created and submitted SML sitemaps in addition to optimizing our URL structure. Finally, they installed our SSL. They continue to deliver SEO-related updates as needed (e.g., alt image research and optimization, image optimization). Other ongoing SEO services for our website include keyword research and meta tag, heading tag, and alternate image tags optimization for all of our pages.

Buzz Interactive continues to maintain our website. They update our content, website inventory, promotions and discounts, plugins and widgets, and themes. They also provide technical and relevant security updates, reports customization, integrations support & recommendation, e-mail & social media integration, and online chat & support tools.

We worked with the SEO team and a project manager.

Our site ranking has increased since Buzz Interactive started providing SEO. This also helped resolve order management issues.

Buzz Interactive has a strong team hierarchy. Developers complete SEO and website maintenance. We communicate with a project manager, who ensures everything is delivered to us on time.

Besides their impressive project management skills, I appreciate their SEO team’s thorough recommendations. These have spanned meta updates, responsiveness issues, improving usability issues, and bug fixes.

There is room for improvement in every business since it is the key to success. Right now, we are satisfied with their work.

Web Dev & SEO for Professional Networking Platform

"Their communication is impressive. They understand what their client wants."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Buzz Interactive developed a PHP website, including its content, and assisted with SEO, social media, and logo and design work. They continue to perform occasional site updates and branded designs.

Malaysia
Irsa Chaudhry
COO, Araam

Buzz Interactive is highly professional and transparent. They’re a comfortable team to collaborate with and they understand goals deeply. The project dragged on a bit, but they excelled in quick communication. They focus their efforts equally on both their large and small clients.

Our website is Aaram.pk, and we connect professionals with users. I’m the COO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Buzz Interactive?

We needed to develop a website because that was the role model of our business. It had to be really interactive and responsive to our needs. There was an algorithm which we wanted to apply.

The website was developed from scratch using PHP. We wanted to use an algorithm. For example, if a user was looking for architect services, we wanted to connect that user to a specific architect which met their needs and was located near them. We would ask a few questions about the project, and we would connect them to the architect which is specifically for that user.

When we started the website, they recommended that we should also work on SEO, including metatags, etc. Once we published the website, we also got help with social media. We did not have too much in the budget, so we started with just a bit of SEO. With the social media, our goal was to spread the word about our product and to educate people on our business. It was new in Pakistan and our audience did not have a clue about what our business model was and what we can do for users.

They also designed our logo and did all the design work. They provided us PSDs [Photoshop Document] and all of that was designed by Buzz Interactive. For the social media design content, we never gave them anything. They designed all the posts and made the content for it as well. They did everything. My team was not involved at all.

They had different team members for each work. There was a team for social media and a different team for SEO and web development. They didn’t have one person doing all the work. There was one main person who managed the team and communicated with me about our requirements.

How did you come to work with Buzz Interactive?

I was doing a research and came across a few different agencies. The problem with the big agencies is they usually focus on the big clients. This agency treats all their clients equally. When I talked to them, they did not just jump on what my budget was. They first asked for my requirements and gave me a free consultation call. The decisive moment for me was when they gave me a free consultation call on what I should do and what I should not do. They did not even know if I would hire them or not.

We spent 150,000 Rupees [$1,400] on the website and SEO. We spend 40,000 Rupees [$400] per month for the social media.

We started working with them in March 2015, and the site was launched in 2016. We are still working with them. We asked them to continue the social media, but we have stopped it for a few months because we were a little short on our budget. They are still doing some design for some of my posts and posting it on my Facebook page. If I need something on the website, I just ask them and they do it free of cost because I have been a client with them for over a year.

As a whole, I would say that their services are quite professional. They are really transparent in their work. Whatever I paid them and for whatever the services they provided me, they would give me a quote at the end of the month. Then they would have a meeting with me to explain all the things that they did, what my goal was, and what my return on investment would be. That’s why I offered them the social media, because as a customer, I was really comfortable working with them.

How did Buzz Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

I would call or text them even when it was not their office hours, and they were polite enough to reply back the very second I sent them a message about anything. I think they can improve on the project management. Our website was a little complicated, but they were able to get it done.

Their communication is impressive. They understand what their client wants. If the agency doesn’t listen, they don’t know what I want.

I think they could have improved the time it took for the development.

They could improve on the time. If they were on time, they would deliver things much better.
    I would always recommend them.