Keeping your business busy

We innovatively grow our clients and break the status quo, at all costs. BusySeed is a tech-infused digital agency that uses creativity and innovation to help achieve real ROI results for our clients across the world.

There are over 63,000 "agencies" in the US. 95% of these are freelancers and small groups with little to no experience. BusySeed's team comes from doing work for companies like Forbes, Toyota, Western Union and Microsoft.

• We are a Forbes-recommended agency

• 200 Centerville Rd. Suite 10
    Warwick, RI 02886

Increasing RoAS to 35x using Facebook Ads Image

Increasing RoAS to 35x using Facebook Ads

A prepaid phone provider came to BusySeed in order to boost their return on ad spend (RoAS) because even though they thought their ads were optimized, they weren’t breaking even on their $6,000 per month Facebook Ads budget.

Within one month of implementing our strategy, we brought their RoAS up to 35.17x (3,517%) which allowed them to be heavily profitable and bring in $1,441 daily with a spend of just $41 for

ads.

Learn more at www.busyseed.com

1,249% SEO growth for a granite company Image

1,249% SEO growth for a granite company

When our granite retailer client first came to us, they wanted to be able to grow their leads sources from just paid ads to organic search as well.

Within ~2 years we were able to increase their ranked keywords on Google from 109 keywords by 1,249% to 1,366 keywords.

Learn more at www.busyseed.com

475 patient leads in 3 months Image

475 patient leads in 3 months

A doctor and speaker came to BusySeed looking to increase her lead generation for her seminars to increase potential future patients. On average with her freelancer, she was only getting 7-20 leads per event with only 30% converting.

Over the course of 3 months, we were able to optimize her Facebook Ads and Event Management, gaining her 475 total leads generated with a 40% conversion rate.

Learn more at

Social Media Marketing & Advertising for MBA Program

"Any time I have a request for a post they will reply the same day."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

BusySeed is responsible for creating and maintaining daily social media posts for MBA programs. They have also created social media advertising campaigns on Linkedin and Facebook.

Kingston, New York
Lisa Lancellotta
Coordinator, MBA Programs, URI College of Businses

BusySeed's work has contributed to positive outcomes including in shares and likes and registrations as well. They have a great workflow and allow the client to review all work before any is uploaded. The team has the ability to understand the client's goals and accurately reflect them.

The University of Rhode Island MBA Programs consist of both a part time evening MBA and a One Year full time MBA program. I am the Coordinator of these MBA Programs.

For what projects/services did your company hire BusySeed?

BusySeed is responsible for creating and maintaining daily posts on our social media platforms for our MBA programs, as well as any social media advertising campaigns.

Increase awareness and leads for the URI MBA programs.

Being a local vendor was very important for us, since they knew the local market. Their strong customer service skills and overall knowledge impressed us. They respond the same day anytime we reach out to them.

They create our daily social media posts which may include promoting upcoming MBA information sessions, events, highlights of our programs/faculty/students, and other details that will encourage a candidate to learn more about the URI MBA programs. They have created social media advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook to increase participation in MBA Information Sessions.

I work directly with the founder/president as well as the client success manager. They will take suggestions on possible posts and work with their team to create visuals and post it.

We have been very happy with the outcome of the daily posts, both in the shares/likes and also the registrations for our MBA Information Sessions.

The workflow has been great- any time I have a request for a post they will reply the same day. I have the ability to review posts before they are uploaded, and ask to change if necessary.

Their ability to listen to what our goals were for the social media posts and create a visually appealing social media post/ad based on this was impressive.

None

Social Media Account Management for Beer Distributor

"Their overall knowledge and ability to adapt to our business model and needs were second to none."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

BusySeed handles all social media accounts to build brand awareness. Besides generating content to scheduling posts, they also write for a blog and send out weekly email blasts.

Cranston, Rhode Island
David Mangiantine
Sales Specialist, Wholesale Beer Distributor

BusySeed's efforts have improved the brand's organic ranking, jumping to the first page of Google. They've also amassed a large number of followers across all social platforms. An organized partner, they make sure that everything is approved and ready to go before pushing live.

Sales specialist at a wholesale beer distributor

For what projects/services did your company hire BusySeed?

They handle all our social media accounts.

Gain followers and awareness for our brands and events.

After sitting with a few companies, Busyseed was the most organized and came to the table with the best way to market.

They handle all social media accounts. They come up with content and schedule all posts. Also write a blog that’s posted to our website. In addition they send out a weekly blast to our customers.

I work closely with our account manager.

When we first started our company was listed on the 4th page of google search. Our SEO has improved all the way to page 1. We have gained a great amount of followers across all platforms.

Everyone makes themselves easily reachable. Everything is sent to myself tomorrow before posting. Making edits and adjustments is easy.

I think that their overall knowledge and ability to adapt to our business model and needs were second to none. They are organized and make everything extremely easy.

We are very satisfied with their overall work.

Overall Score From the time we began until now our overall presence on social media has been greatly elevated by Busyseed and their team. their knowledge is unpara.
    They always make themselves readily available.
    Costs are extremely fair especially when they have a whole team dedicated to our needs. It would cost twice as much to have an inside employee do the.
    Easy to deal with and extremely knowledgeable across all platforms of social media.
    Our overall experience has been great and I would definitely recommend Busyseed.

Social Media Management for RV Rental Company

"They are constantly working upwards and doing the most to ensure they do a job well done."

BusySeed provides social media management for a local RV rental company. They manage the Facebook account, Google Ads, and the Yelp page.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Chris Ryan
Owner, Hoosier RV Rental

BusySeed's work has contributed to higher engagement on Facebook, which continues to rise. The team's communication skills are effective and they have frequent meetings to keep in touch. Their creative capabilities are very impressive.

I am the owner of a local RV Rental company located in the midwest. I run most of the daily operations with a little help from my sons and cousin.

For what projects/services did your company hire BusySeed?

I hired BusySeed to help with my social media presence, I am the first to admit that I have a bit of trouble with social media but BusySeed took care of that headache for me and allowed me to focus on the other aspects of the business.

My goal was to expand and improve our meager online presence with intent to reach more potential customers and expand the reach of the brand.

A personal referral from a close associate.

They run my Facebook page, Google ads, Yelp page, etc. they send me regular updates about how the pages are doing and clearly explain each choice they make so that I can fully understand the work they do.

Creative directors who keep the pages running from day to day to make sure everything is in tip top shape.

My Facebook likes doubled from 800 to 1600 very quickly and are still growing with each day.

Effective communication comes in the forms of weekly/biweekly conference calls between me and any employees of the company.

The creative capabilities of the team assigned to my pages, they are constantly working upwards and doing the most to ensure they do a job well done.

So far so good!

Overall Score Excellent in every sense of the word.
    Very Very Flexible
    Appropriate to the work being done and the scale of the project
    Professional and Friendly.
    High quality work that I would be happy to recommend to anyone that asks.

Social Media Marketing for Investment Rehab Lender

"The industry knowledge on what results we should be expecting continues to floor me."

June 2019 - Ongoing

BusySeed provided social media marketing for an investment rehab lender. The team created, curated, and posted social media content for the client and managed customer reviews.

Fresno, California
Andy Petersen
VP of Business Development, ZincFinancial

The engagement led to a large increase in Instagram followers, meeting the expectations of the internal team. BusySeed is communicative and responsive, establishing a smooth workflow. The team prioritizes the needs and requirements of the client.

I am the VP of Business development here and I am responsible for the marketing side in addition to sales. Zinc is a lender on distressed real estate and has been in business for over 13 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire BusySeed?

We were looking to grow our social media presence and make it a destination of potential clients to view our offerings and general information when it comes to real estate and financing. We needed someone who could manage, improve and interact on our social media accounts.

To increase the number of followers and the number of posts from our social media. We wanted to also engage with responses and reviews to help with that information.

My team searched, interviewed, and demo'd several options and found that BusySeed was the best service, professionalism and coverage of all the services we reviewed.

To create, curate, and post social media content. Also manage customer reviews and feedback that come across our customer facing technology platforms.

I've worked closely with the customer success manager in the areas of trouble-shooting, road mapping and just general questions. I occasionally speak with the account manager for all billing related questions.

The best outcome is our following of our Instagram has grown by over 500 followers and will crack the 1000 mark soon. It was below 350 before BusySeed stepped in.

Seemless, we request updates or changes in what is offered and BusySeed will implement the changes in, what feels like, the blink of an eye. It is very easy to work with BusySeed and took me no time at all to get up to speed.

The industry knowledge on what results we should be expecting continue to floor me. BusySeed is on-top of what our market spends and their metrics which really helps give us a benchmark.

They could have sent this survey sooner!

Easy, if we need to speak, they are available within 24 hours.
    Very well priced for the amount of work they provide.
    Also great posts and topics that are relevant to our space.
    Have already referred them to others!

Web Dev & Marketing for Dental Practice

"BusySeed is very authentic, friendly, professional and responsive."

July 2018 - Ongoing

BusySeed helped create a digital presence and strategy for a dental practice, developing a website and social media accounts as well as blogs and other advertising materials.

Founder, Happy Smile

The website delivered by BusySeed has received very positive feedback from users and stakeholders alike. The practice has seen significant growth in new and continued customers since the work began.

I own dental practice in London. I am the founder and owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire BusySeed?

Social Media Marketing, web design and SEO.

I hired BusySeed to help me expand the business. Ray has been very attentive, always available to answer my questions. They have been very professional and truly know social media, BusySeed elevated my digital presence and the results were clear in the revenue increase.

We found BusySeed online and decided to hire them based on their reviews and the first impression we had when we spoke to one of the founders.

I needed BusySeed to help me start a digital strategy from the ground up. I had nothing. They started with a website, an active social media presence, and Blogs for SEO. The third phase was ads to increase foot traffic and boost our revenues.

BusySeed was composed of Ray and Omar, the founders and owners. We also worked with a team of Social Media experts, client success managers, graphic designers, IT support personnel, and ad specialists.

We loved our new website and received a lot of compliments from clients. Our practice quickly grew and BusySeed helped us develop several successful campaigns that kept us busy and growing for a few years now.

BusySeed has a system where they assigned us a Client Success Manager, they called them CSMs. We had weekly calls with our CSM to follow up on the progress of all of our campaigns and they also scheduled one larger meeting/call per month to go over the results of our SEO progress and the campaigns and initiatives per platform. The workflow has been great.

BusySeed is very authentic, friendly, professional and responsive. The results were clear and impressive from the beginning. They have been our marketing partners for a few years now and we strongly recommend them.

This was the hardest question for me to complete. I truly have no recommendations for improvement. BusySeed has been the ideal agency for all our digital needs.

Overall Score I am a big fan, BusySeed has been my biggest partner in helping to grow my dental practice in London
    The BusySeed team is flexible and accommodating
    The cost was easily justified with the ROI
    Achieved and exceed all our expectations
    We will refer BusySeed to every business that needs to grow

Social Media Advertising for Internet Technology Firm

"We had great synergy with the team from Busy Seed."

Jan. 2016 - Apr. 2017

BusySeed organized and operated a virtual and augmented reality company's social media accounts. Their work included budgeting, creating content, and posting to profiles.

Vancouver, Canada
Daniel Japiassu
CEO, YDreams Global

The advertising efforts performed by BusySeed successfully increased investment, and therefore stock price, in their client's company across all three regions that they were targeting. Their team is both experienced and personal, helping make the process as smooth as possible.

YDreams Global Interactive Technologies Inc. TSX-V:YD (www.ydreamsglobal.com) is a technology company with offices in Vancouver, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro that combines Augmented and Virtual Reality Technology, Design and Intelligence to respond to the challenges and demands of today’s users and consumers.

For what projects/services did your company hire BusySeed?

In 2016 the company became a publicly listed company, trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange - Ventures. We hired Busy Seed to help us expanding the brand outside Brazil, where YDreams is a recognized brand.

The Goals were to expand the network of investors in the United States, Canada and Germany, where the company has stocks trading.

I have met one of the founders of Busy Seed to common friends and liked their business proposition. They had a very good approach and smart use of resources, optimizing our return.

The Busy Seed team took over all our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They were responsible for setting up the budget for paid ads and selected the most appropriated medias in order to reach the biggest amount of investors. Their team would create the content for all social media.

We had a key project manager and account manager. Founders would help directly as well, which was great. They had a copywriter and a designer to help with posts.

The company was launched as a Global operation and won many new investors in all 3 countries, affecting the stock price and the volume of shares negotiated.

We had great synergy with the team from Busy Seed.

The Busy Seed team brought a lot of experience and the treatment was very personal. They were very proactive and very open minded to our suggestions. They had knowledge on techniques that we never heard of and that was very important to achieve the positive results.

As the company grows, we expect they could have some benefits to negotiate bigger deals with Facebook and Google to maximize the investment in ads.