Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency in Weston FL

Offering the best-in-class business consulting & digital marketing services solutions to business owners. We're changing the way digital marketing is done with our technology and service hybrid. Multiple services available to help business owners thrive including: online presence implementation, social media presence, business coaching, digital marketing & more.

We have a team of dedicated professionals providing undefeatable search engine marketing solutions and digital marketing strategies to transform your company and create innovative design experiences at local as well as global scale. Grow your business the smart way!

Our products include: SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads, Directory Listings, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Website Design

2019
Weston, FL

Dee-Clutter Website Design Image

Dee-Clutter Website Design

Created a clean and elegant website design that's easy to navigate and capture leads

Dark Sky Window Tinting Website Design Image

Dark Sky Window Tinting Website Design

Created unique and engaging web design for client to connect with potential customers

Endodontist Website Design Image

Endodontist Website Design

Full responsive informative website design with contact forms for patient requests

Professional Pestguard Website Design Image

Professional Pestguard Website Design

Created easy to use and informative website design

Confecciones Valdin Website Design Image

Confecciones Valdin Website Design

Created multipage website for international client

Website Development & Maintenance for Pest Control Company

"Honestly, I’m very happy with the work The Business Theory has provided."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

A pest management firm hired The Business Theory to rebuild their old website. The team narrowed the extensive site with several pages down to a concise, digestible platform. They provide ongoing maintenance.

Miami, Florida
Gabriel Hernandez
Owner, Countywide Pest Management Solutions

The team’s work has led to an influx of incoming leads for the company. Internal stakeholders are pleased with The Business Theory’s performance, noting the responsiveness and personable nature of the team members.

I am the owner of Countywide Pest Management. We specialize in pest control.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Business Theory?

I had an existing website, but it wasn’t organized and had too much information.

The Business Theory provided me with a new website. The old one wasn’t attracting any customers or leads, so I decided to go with something simple — just a couple of pages. The team uploaded a couple of pictures as well. They also set up a contact form linked to my email, so I’m notified whenever I have an inquiry.

The relationship is ongoing, so if I ever need something to be updated, I can give them a call and they’ll carry out whatever I need.

Right now, I am working with Nat (Owner). She’s my primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with The Business Theory?

The Business Theory was highly recommended by a friend of mine who had used their services before, so we decided to give them a try.

I believe we pay around $150 an hour for their services. When they built the website, it was less than $5,000.

We began the project around the middle of 2017, and we went live in the fall. They are still maintaining the website.

I get calls that are generated through the website which tells me that it is working. I can’t complain.

How did The Business Theory perform from a project management standpoint?

I usually give Nat a call, and we take it from there. She is generally responsive all the time; anytime I call, she answers and gets to work right away. I couldn’t speak more highly of her.

Honestly, I’m very happy with the work The Business Theory has provided. The team is very personable. I had a lot of doubts going into the engagement, but they were very patient with me. They were able to explain the project well and make it accessible.

No, not right now.

I haven't had any problems.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Decluttering Business

"She's very attentive to my needs and is always there to answer any questions that I have."

Sept. 2019 - Jan. 2020

The Business Theory provided web presence consultative services for a professional organizer. Their work included a website revamp, social media reorientation, and a host of web presence suggestions.

Sunrise, Florida
Dinorah Mendez
Owner, dee-clutter

The Business Theory’s work met the mark at every stage. All of the services were helpful to the client and streamlined their business. Organized and proactive, customers can expect a vendor that’s on top of the ball when it comes to their clients’ success.

I do professional organizing. I own the business and do residential, commercial, and people's homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Business Theory?

I needed help with my website.

They updated my website and made everything a lot more user friendly. They also helped me with my Instagram and Facebook accounts. They suggested I make a Canva account, which has been a godsend. They showed me how to put my brand kit with my logo on there.

Even with things like seasonality, they showed me what to post during what season. Next, they set me up with a Google account. Finally, they helped me make a contract and a gift-card coupon.

I only work with Nat (Agency Owner).

How did you come to work with The Business Theory?

I met Nat through a mutual friend. I liked how she posted different tips and different recommendations for different companies. I reached out to her one day and we were working together that same week. She wanted to teach me everything so I wouldn't have to turn to her every time I needed something.

We've invested $500.

We began working together in September 2019 and wrapped up in January 2020.

Nat recently called me to remind me to update my website and Google page to reflect all the changes for Coronavirus. She's very on top of things like that, and she reminds me of things like that. She's hyper-aware of little changes that could impact my business.

How did The Business Theory perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated over the phone or via email. We've also met three times in-person. She's very available.

She's very attentive to my needs and is always there to answer any questions that I have. Nat never makes me feel like I'm asking a stupid question. She's very patient. She always lets me know when she's available.

No, there's nothing I can think of.

My advice is to be ready to absorb all of her knowledge because at first, it can get overwhelming. Don't let that scare you, she's very knowledgeable. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Website & Logo Creation for Window Tinting Service

"Even after I paid her, and she was done, she’d ask me about how I was doing."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

The Business Theory developed and designed a website to compliment a business’ Facebook and Google presence. They also offered marketing in terms of Instagram consulting and logo design.

Alexandria, Kentucky
Tiffany Scribner
Owner, Dark Sky Window Tinting

Customer engagement and calls have increased markedly since the website launched. The Business Theory explains technical concepts clearly and maintains relationships after the project has ended, promoting their clients on social media.

I own Dark Sky Window Tinting, and the company is just me. I do all the work.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Business Theory?

They built my website. I just used Google and Facebook, so I didn’t have one.

They built my Wix site from scratch. Nat came up with everything. He found all the pictures and did all the research. I told her what film I used and she researched the specs on it. She also taught me how to take it on and handle everything.

Additionally, she helped with marketing on Instagram. She provided consulting and advice, as well as creating my logo as well as animation for a promotional program.

How did you come to work with The Business Theory?

I used to live in Florida, where she’s based. She was working with another company back then, but we always stayed in contact because of her helpful personality.

It was $250.

This project ran from September until October 2019.

It’s definitely changed my business. There are so many more calls and contact forms coming in. I just did the basic Wix package and I’m still seeing a difference. I’ve been trying to build my company for almost six years now through word-of-mouth, and as soon as I put that site up I knew this was going to make a difference.

How did The Business Theory perform from a project management standpoint?

A lot of the technical stuff is over my head, but Nat explained it all to me in terms I could understand. She’s very helpful. I feel like I can ask her dumb questions without her judging me. I feel comfortable with her.

Even after I paid her, and she was done, she’d ask me about how I was doing. She’s even reposted my stuff on Instagram. She does shout-outs and markets for her clients after she’s been paid.

No, not that I know of.

There’s nothing I would warn a potential customer about. I didn’t have any complaints.