Trust Results, Not Statistics

Business Marketing Solutions Group endeavors to help its clients share their story online. By remaining on the cutting edge of technology, we utilize unique online marketing tools and strategies to promote business, generate leads, and get the best return on investment.

Cornelius, NC
  • 17830 North Statesville Road, Suite 215
    Cornelius, NC 28031

Accent Comfort Services, Nutrishop, Anytime Fitness, Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, uBreakiFix, Charlotte CBD, CoreFit, SmileStones Family Dentistry

Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor Testimonial

After working with this law office for several months, they were able to record their biggest month ever! See what they have to say about us in this video.

BMSG Home Page Image

BMSG Home Page

This is our homepage.

Accent Comfort Services Testimonial

Dan Mills, of Accent Comfort Services, was kind enough to provide us with a testimonial about his experience with our services.

Listen to how this dentist doubled her new members coming in every month. We built her branding through Facebook ads and her lead generation through google ads.

Charlotte CBD Testimonial

Given the marketing restrictions of this industry, this brand is one that we've been proud to work with.

CoreFit Testimonial

Gym owner gaining crazy growth through digital marketing and Google PPC. Listen to Matt Taffi tell his story about working with BMSG.

Digital Marketing for Health & Nutrition Franchise Business

“You can really tell that working with us is really a passion endeavor for them.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Business Marketing Solutions Group handles Facebook, email, and Google Ads Marketing services for a brick and mortar and web fitness franchise, helping them create written and video promotional content.

Mooresville, North Carolina
Manager, Nutrishop Moorseville

Sales and overall brand awareness have increased significantly due to the services provided by Business Marketing Solutions Group. Their team is extremely enthusiastic and communicative, bringing energy to every meeting and technical aspect of the project, and providing consistent progress updates.

I am the owner of Nutrishop Moorseville, which is a franchised business coming out of California. Owners come to California to get trained, and then can open up their own locations anywhere in the country. We carry products for health and fitness with the goal of helping people reach their nutritional and supplemental goals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Business Marketing Solutions Group?

A lot of what it takes to be successful when it comes to brick and mortar business is how well they can get their name out there. We did a lot of work on Instagram and Facebook, as well as some emailing services, but nothing was quite as organized as we needed it to be.

There are a lot of different things that we have them cover for us. What we did accept in the plan was pretty much everything on Facebook, email services, and Google Ads. Any time we have to make a promotional video, they provide the equipment and things like that to make it as professional as possible. They also helped redesign our webshop since we started with them.

In the time that I’ve worked with them, I’ve spoken to about two members of their team.

How did you come to work with Business Marketing Solutions Group?

Christian (Co-owner, Business Marketing Solutions Group) was actually a customer of ours and mentioned to us that his organization was specifically focused on organizing advertisements to help businesses grow. After a few conversations, he provided a plan to us and we ended up going for it.

We’ve spent somewhere between $13,000–$16,000 so far.

We signed on with them in March 2019 and the project is still ongoing.

We’ve increased our exposure significantly, although I don’t have any specific numbers there. It’s definitely been good for our brand presence overall, and as a result, we’ve been able to increase our sales by about 30% in pretty much all areas.

How did Business Marketing Solutions Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re both local businesses, so our ability to have face-to-face contact has been really great for the collaboration. Occasionally we’ll go over things by phone or email, but they are good about staying on top of everything and keeping us updated in our in-person meetings.

Ever since we signed on with them, the service they’ve provided and the enthusiasm they’ve had toward making this company successful has always been extremely consistent. They share in our success, as far as how excited they get. You can really tell that working with us is really a passion endeavor for them.

I honestly can’t think of anything they could do better. It happened so organically that I’ve been completely satisfied the whole time.

Just be honest, share with them what your goal is and where you’re trying to go, what you’ve tried, and what you’re not comfortable with. Know yourself and what you need the most help within running your business and you’ll be able to use them to get the maximum potential out of their coverage.

Overall Score Every service they have provided has been exactly what they said it would be.
    I’ve never had anything late or delayed.
    They’ve made me significantly more profitable as a business.
    You can’t fight this being in a business with other customers, but sometimes you have to wait a couple hours before you hear back from them.
    I have recommended them to several other people in the same area as us.

Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"Their knowledge and ability to keep in touch stands out to me."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Business Marketing Solutions Group provides ongoing digital marketing support. They aid with SEO, PPC, and Google Ads campaigns; their team also supplies useful guidance and suggestions.

Hickory, North Carolina
Billie Frano
Marketing Director, The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor

The efforts have contributed to significant monthly increases in revenue, even accounting for seasonal dips. Business Marketing Solutions Group provides a strong ROI, bringing quick response times and dedication to the project.

I’m the marketing director of a law firm. We focus on personal injury, workers’ compensation, and employment law cases.

We needed help with our digital marketing, including advertising on Google and SEO, to increase our reach online.

To start the project, we decided on a budget and worked with them to create a plan. They’ve also trained me on digital marketing so I can better explain their processes to my boss. Their team primarily works with us on SEO, PPC, Google Ads, and we’ve created one social media ad recently. They’ve also guided us through how to improve our organic ranking. Their suggestions include making good content, getting reviews on our site, working on backlinking, and improving our YouTube channel.

I work directly with Christian (CEO, Business Marketing Solutions Group) and Reece (Director of Operations, Business Marketing Solutions Group).

How did you come to work with Business Marketing Solutions Group?

They were referred to me by another business from Charlotte. A good friend of mine was beginning to work with Business Marketing Solutions Group and hadn’t met with them yet but still recommended them to me. I decided to go with them because they didn’t have a sleazy sales pitch and were very upfront about their cost and time. They seemed genuine, and like they wanted to be part of our team.

Outside of the Google Ads spend, we’ve invested around $50,000 in Business Marketing Solutions Group.

We’ve been working together since March 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

Since starting to work with Business Marketing Solutions Group, we’ve seen our monthly numbers go up and have had great months. Even though the numbers have gone down slightly during the slow part of the season, they’re still higher than they were last year. Working with their team has been a great ROI, so far.

How did Business Marketing Solutions Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. Throughout the project, they’ve been really responsive and continue to meet all of our deadlines. If I ever have to wait to hear from them, it isn’t for long.

Their knowledge and ability to keep in touch stands out to me. Sometimes, they immediately respond to me, which is great.

I can’t think of anything they can improve—I’m really happy with them.

Listen to their ideas. If you do your homework and put in the effort on certain parts, you’ll have a beautiful partnership.

They complete the work before it's due most of the time.
    We've seen the return on what we've spent.
    It is always quality work.