All inclusive Marketing and Management solutions

Do you as a business owner wish there were  more hours in the day? Are you currently doing the job of CEO, CFO, CIO and receptionist? Do you have amazing ideas about how to run your business but not only can you not find the time to implement them have never written them down?  If this is you, Business Catalyst Consulting can relate!

Business Catalyst Consulting is a full service solutions firm whose ultimate goal is to implement and execute a strategy to achieve the desired goals of the business.

We build relationships with our clients and completely enjoy witnessing their success. It comes with great privilege and honor to see a fellow peer have success in their personal and professional live. That is the heartbeat of BCC.

Newport Beach, CA

Law Offices of Anthony C. Duffy

Vitality of the Mind

Diane Carpenter Fitness

Digital Revamp for Technology Group

“Our sales have increased as a direct result of their online marketing, and we’re consistently attracting new clients.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Business Catalyst Consulting manages digital marketing, including website and social media changes. They conducted market research to inform their plan. The team is redoing the site and launches campaigns.

Orange County, California
Tom Armbruster
Owner, 209 Group

Business Catalyst Consulting is organized and efficient, meeting project goals and adjusting well to feedback. Their work has increased social media presence by triple digits, and the team collaborates well with internal resources.

I'm the president of 209 Group, a tech sales representation firm that represents 12 other businesses in the media and entertainment space. We act as their frontline sales team.

What challenge were you trying to address with Business Catalyst Consulting?

We wanted to increase our market presence and revamp our entire marketing approach, including our social media presence and our site.

Business Catalyst Consulting has addressed issues from the bottom up, making sure we have a solid marketing strategy. They conducted in-depth interviews with me and my team, attempting to understand our state of marketing and sales. They asked detailed questions about clients to get a better picture of the services we offer. They then began redoing a big chunk of our online presence, including the website that’s currently underway.

Additionally, they’ve taken over our social media and increased our accounts. For example, we now have an Instagram for our business. Business Catalyst Consulting manages all of our online presence, putting together numerous successful marketing campaigns such as social media and email blast campaigns.

We have two primary points of contact.

How did you come to work with Business Catalyst Consulting?

We found them online. We interviewed several groups, but Business Catalyst Consulting had a comprehensive outline of their timeline, services, etc., so we hired them.

We spend $2,000–$3,000 a month.

We partnered in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Our social presence is up by triple digits week after week. Our sales have increased as a direct result of their online marketing, and we’re consistently attracting new clients.

How did Business Catalyst Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

We meet regularly, and they provide detailed weekly reports. They’re always on time or ahead of schedule, and they promptly get me any information that I need.

They're extremely organized and communicate well. They create detailed plans in collaboration with our internal team and provide consistent project updates.

No. They take constructive criticism well and listen to feedback.

Be honest about what you need and let them do their work. They’ll be a tremendous resource.

I've referred them several times.

Digital Marketing Help for Car Dealership

"They’ve done very well helping us adjust our sales goals to fit our inventory status."

June. 2018 - Ongoing

Business Catalyst Consulting creates and institutes both in-person and digital sales strategies. Utilizing a customer database, they curate audiences for email marketing campaigns. They also do SEO.

Tustin, California
KJ Avedian
General Sales Manager, Tustin Acura

Online search rankings and industry standing have both improved thanks to Business Catalyst Consulting’s work. They adapted to a short time frame and provide consistent communication. Their in-depth data analysis allows them to modify sales practices based on fluctuating inventory.

I’m the general sales manager of Tustin Acura, a car dealership.

What challenge were you trying to address with Business Catalyst Consulting?

We were looking for help with digital marketing. We’re owned by another company that took care of a certain amount of our digital marketing, but it wasn’t tailored to our dealership.

Business Catalyst Consulting helps us determine what our customers are looking for in a vehicle, both in-person and in a digital environment. In the dealership, they’ve refined our process, from greeting customers and managing the customer qualification process to identifying their needs and values.

Regarding digital, they dig through our database, which contains many different kinds of information about customers’ leases. Business Catalyst Consulting utilizes the information in the database to help us better target our customers based on the status of their leases and our current incentives. They’ll also track the vehicles customers click on and send us those details. We then package this information into emails to use in our email marketing campaigns. They’ve also done SEO for us.

We mainly work with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with Business Catalyst Consulting?

Their social media and marketing background gave us confidence they could find new customers that were already in our database. They’re located close to us as well.

We’ve spent around $16,000 so far.

We’ve been working with them since June 2018.

Thanks to Business Catalyst Consulting’s work, we’re the number one result for specific Google searches. Our sales numbers have also increased. We’re now the number two dealership for our brand in our state.

Based on our business model, we have to be ahead of the game at the beginning of the month, so we don’t have to play catch up. They complete their work in the first two weeks of the month, setting us up well to spike things later. They stay in constant communication. Our efforts line up with each other well.

They’ve done very well helping us adjust our sales goals to fit our inventory status. If we have an overflow of vehicles with a certain level of features, Business Catalyst Consulting will identify customers leasing the same vehicle at a lower level. We’ll target these people, trying to upgrade them into a new two- or three-year lease to move that inventory.

No, not that I’ve seen. The only deals we lose are those in which the customer wants a different vehicle. They have nothing to do with Business Catalyst Consulting’s work.

Branding and Marketing for Therapy Practice

"They captured my unique tone through constant communication and imbued my project with my attitude and perspective."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Business Catalyst Consulting provides ongoing digital marketing services including content creation, email marketing, web development, and SEO. They also handle social media marketing.

Solvang, California
Maria Littleton
Owner and Founder, Vitality of the Mind

Social media awareness and business have tripled thanks to Business Catalyst Consulting’s understanding of target demographics. Business Catalyst’s constant communication facilitated a deep understanding of a unique value proposition. Customers can expect a driven, open-minded team.

I’m the owner and founder of Vitality of the Mind, my own marriage and family services therapy practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Business Catalyst Consulting?

I hired Business Catalyst Consulting to assist me with branding myself as an expert/authority in my field of practice and surrounding areas.

My goals were to brand myself and set myself apart from other providers in the area, raise awareness of my services, raise awareness about mental health wellness, and increase my client referrals/caseload.

A trusted friend/advisor referred me to Business Catalyst Consulting. I considered multiple companies based on several criteria: do they understand the services I provide and the public’s need for my services? Do they have experience targeting the population I focus on? Are they familiar with social media marketing? Do they have personality, attitude, and motivation?

They held formal and informal interviews and gave me questionnaires to gather my ideas for the project. Based on those thoughts, and my budget, they offered several packages for me to choose from. Their deliverables include SEO and regularly scheduled social media marketing content, blogs/articles, and email blasts/updates. Their content is based on documents I put together. They’re also building me a brand-new website.

As the decision-maker, I work directly with two of their partners and an assistant.

My social media following and caseload have tripled since starting to work with Business Catalyst Consulting. I can better support my clients via email blasts and regularly scheduled content on my website. I've also been able to raise my fees to compete in larger geographic areas and areas of expertise.

I meet with Business Catalyst Consulting in person every month, and we work closely via phone calls. We’re constantly emailing, and they’re always open to feedback.

Business Catalyst Consulting is highly motivated, client-centered, and flexible. They’ve provided me with incredible support; it’s irreplaceable for my brand and me. As a client, I feel inspired and motivated by their empathy. They meet me in the middle of my problems and worked hard to find solutions. They captured my unique tone through constant communication and imbued my project with my attitude and perspective.

Other than moving closer to me, geographically, I don’t see any way for them to improve.

Overall Score I love them!
    It's always effortless, and they deliver quickly.
    It's competitive.
    It’s high caliber. Both my clients and other professionals comment on it.
    I've already begun to refer them to friends and colleagues.

Web Design for Sign Advertising Company

"The team truly cares about my company. They want me to grow and succeed."

Business Catalyst Consulting  helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design. They also lead SEO, digital advertising, and social media engagement.

Fountain Valley, CA
Keith Morrissey
Owner, Sign Design

The number of online leads has increased markedly since Business Catalyst Consulting was first engaged. Their team not only expedites completion and enhances the project creatively, but also demonstrates a vested interest in long-term outcomes and business needs.

I’m the owner of a small sign company. We do vehicle graphics, electrical signs, posters, and signs for healthcare, education, and construction companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Business Catalyst Consulting?

My company was getting lost in the digital marketing world. We had great referral and repeat business, but needed a better online presence.

I wanted to do a small website redesign to include better organic SEO and keywords.

One of the owners was a former customer. When I found out about her new company, we began talking about how they could help me grow.

Business Catalyst Consulting led a website revamp and SEO/keyword placement. They provided input on how to expand my presence on social media. They also cleaned up my various online advertising accounts (i.e., Yelp and Google Ads) in order to have a single, consistent message. They create multiple postings on social media every week, and send targeted email blasts.

I work directly with both owners. I have the occasional interaction with other staff on special projects, such as recording video and scheduling posts.

We’ve seen a noticeable increase in leads from the website and Yelp.

Their team is very easy to work with. They stay on me enough to get my tasks done, but realize I also have a company to run. We have monthly visits to go over new campaigns. They provide detailed reports each month on our social media and paid advertising results.

The team truly cares about my company. They want me to grow and succeed. I can call or email them any time and always get a prompt response. It’s a pleasure to work with them.

Nothing I can think of.

SEO and Website Analytics for Painting Company

"They came up with great ideas for marketing and client retention that I hadn't thought of."

Feb. 2018 - June 2018

Business Catalyst Consulting provided 360-degree SEO services, handling website optimization, blog creation, and multiple customer service automation capabilities.

Huntington Beach, CA
John Gilles
CEO, JQ Paint, Inc

Organic traffic, call volume, and sales have all improved dramatically since the engagement began. Business Catalyst Consulting accepted constructive input well, but also brought creative ideas to the table at a reasonable value. Their ability to meet deadlines made them a great partner.

I’m the CEO of a large commercial and residential painting company in Orange County, CA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Business Catalyst Consulting?

We needed to completely rebuild our website for optimization in order to increase our organic leads. We needed ongoing support to learn how to manage the system. We also needed help putting together our systems for automation in order to scale.

We’ve been working towards opening our second location. As part of that process, we wanted to increase and improve our online presence as well as develop our processes for scaling.

They were a referral from an acquaintance. We interviewed a few companies and felt they were the best fit for us.

Business Catalyst Consulting put together an SEO plan for us. They helped optimize our website, which included setting up a blog with multiple entries. They added our business to other websites for better searchability and help with automation. The automation includes auto email responses to client requests on our website, auto emails for appointment confirmations, automatic folder creation, and spreadsheets for our clients’ CRM system.

We worked with a number of people including website and SEO specialists, a blog writer, and automation experts.

Since hiring them, we’ve opened our second location. We’ve also seen an increase in our organic traffic online, which has, in turn, increased our call volume and sales. Our customer contact and service has been improved significantly because of the automation. Our staff is more efficient, which helps our clients feel more connected.

Working with their team was a great experience. They gave me deadlines and stuck to them. They provided updates on a regular basis as to what was being done and the results of the changes.

Their creativity was most impressive. They came up with great ideas for marketing and client retention that I hadn't thought of. They satisfied my need for timeliness. They had set times to review the process and progress.

I wish I’d known up front how much they were capable of on the business management end. While it wasn't what we originally set out to do, I’m thankful because that part of the project was extremely helpful to my business.

Overall Score They’re fantastic and we hope to use them for other projects.
    They always delivered on time.
    They were up front about pricing, and completely worth the value.
    Timeliness, creativity, and communication were all top of the line.
    I’ve already referred them and would do so again.