#1 HIPAA Compliant IT services in Orange County CA

Burgi Technologies act as your technology partner by providing the following services:
Comprehensive IT Support and services, Helpdesk support, HIPAA Compliant IT services for medical practices, Computer Networking, Software solutions, Cloud services, Backup and recovery, business continuity solutions, Web and Mobile App development, Security solutions, Surveillance camera systems and more...

Visit our website at www.burgitech.com or give us a call/text at (949)381-1010 to learn more.

Tustin, CA
  • 2522 Chambers Rd. Suite 100
    Tustin, CA 92780

Web Dev & IT Support for Cardiovascular Clinic

"Not only are they always available, but they also adhere strictly to our timelines."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Picking up where a previous IT partner left off, Burgi Technologies created a new, custom-coded website for a cardiovascular health organization. They offer ongoing IT services to the clinic.

Cucamonga, California
Physician, Healthcare Industry

The team has impressed internal stakeholders by correcting several site issues that existed before their partnership. Their nimble efficiency and ability to solve problems effectively as they arose stood out to the client, often finding that issues were taken care of before they noticed a problem.

I’m a physician for a cardiovascular health organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Burgi Technologies?

We needed some help with IT projects.

They created a brand new website for us, based on an existing website with a different host. We weren’t satisfied with our previous IT services provider, so we needed a new partner who could pick up where they left off. The final website was completely custom-built.

How did you come to work with Burgi Technologies?

We were referred to them by one of our colleagues. When we were having issues with our prior IT services provider, a friend mentioned their name and said they handle web design as well.

We’ve been working together since March 2020.

We’re very happy with the completed website. Preexisting issues that we had on the website no longer exist now. The process was truly hassle-free because they were able to solve problems on their own. Often, they would correct an issue before we even had time to address it.

How did Burgi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They completed the website within a week, so they were very timely. We were impressed with how readily available they were to us, always completing projects on time.

Not only are they always available, but they also adhere strictly to our timelines. I can count on a task being finished when they say it will be.

Nothing comes to mind.

They’re timely, efficient, and fair with pricing.

Overall Score They’ve been excellent.

Web Development for Commercial Finance Firm

"The level of openness, professionalism, and truth they displayed set them apart."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Burgi Technologies redeveloped the website of a commercial finance firm. This included migrating the platform, fixing broken links, creating additional content, and integrating an API.

Tustin, California
Oskar Andalon
Principal, Andalon Partners, LLC

The team was able to completely overhaul multiple areas of the website in a short amount of time, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. Burgi Technologies effectively communicates with the client to ensure a successful partnership. The team is transparent and talented.

Andalon Partners is a commercial finance firm which provides equipment leasing, working capital and many other funding options to businesses, across the United States. I am the principal of our firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Burgi Technologies?

We contracted Burgi Tech for a redo of our website, API, and application and other website upgrades. We are very impressed with Reza's work...thank you!

Our goal has been to achieve a great website that is representative of our firm, our culture and our high level of standard we hold ourselves to which benefits anyone who comes across our company and it's representatives.

Burgi Tech and I came across each other numerous times and final had a chance to engage with Reza on this project which he immediately tackled and produce results....IMMEDIATELY.

After enduring 3 bad experiences with other web developers who made many promises and did not deliver, Reza with Burgi Tech helped us by consulting on Hosting services, migrated our website, fixed broken links, added contented and got our website up to standard. We are now working on potentially transferring what we have into WordPress. Looking forward to the much needed APIs as well.

We are unaware as to the team involved, but we do know Reza was instrumental in getting this project moving forward for us.

Within a day, we had our site hosted, pages were fixed, web applications that were not functional were fixed and emailing properly. Very satisfied.

Workflow was perfect. We spoke in detail as to what needed to be accomplished and it was done. Communication between us and Burgi has been excellent....we communicate via text, email and phone when necessary.

The level of openness, professionalism, and truth they displayed set them apart. They lived up to what they said would or wouldn't be done. And we appreciated this level of service.

As of now, no.

HIPAA Data Protection for Medical Clinic

"They don't nickel and dime me. And they're just so nice, helping us with the smallest things."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Burgi Technologies provides managed IT services, primarily focusing on staying in line with HIPAA compliance regulations. Their key solution was the introduction of a NAS storage system.

California
Owner, Medical Clinic

Ensuring patient privacy by storing data off-site, Burgi Technologies brought their client into compliance with critical privacy statutes. To date, they’ve been responsive and supportive, willing to work non-traditional hours. Their honesty and unique approach to each client are notable.

I own a medical clinic that I took over from my predecessor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Burgi Technologies?

Two years ago at this time, we had a slew of burglaries in the building our medical office is in, as well as the one next to us. For about a month and a half, an unknown number of people broke into offices in both buildings and stole computers, medicine, and money. Luckily, my office was one of two offices that were not burglarized, but I knew enough about HIPAA compliance laws to know that my computers weren’t encrypted to the proper level to protect patient information if they were stolen.

We have a back room in our office, and there's a bathroom in the back room. So, I had my staff unplug all the computers and hide the CPUs in the back bathroom, put a lock on it, and then put a lock on the room that the bathroom was in. There’s also a lock between the waiting room and the offices, so, if the burglars were to come, they would have had to go through multiple locked doors to get the CPUs out. But obviously, to do this every night, frustrated my staff. I found Burgi Tech and saw they advertised HIPAA-compliant IT services. I talked to them and I found them to be somebody that I needed.

I was watching them when they started because I realized that, when you have an IT company, you have to have real trust with them. They did a risk analysis gave us a plan of how to make our computers completely HIPAA compliant. Their solution was to introduce an external hard drive that was located in a different place than where the computer is stored. The NAS (file-based data storage system with one or more disk drives) is completely encrypted, and all the computers are connected to that NAS, so it is encrypting itself every single day.

They were there all day every day in the beginning, looking at my laptops because the computers just wouldn’t cooperate with them. They were the nicest, most honest people though. After they got us to that level of HIPAA compliance, they taught us how to save everything to that NAS drive. Beyond that, even, they helped me with payment card industry (PCI) compliance by introducing me to a credit card company.

There was also a fire inspection that I had to do, and their cabling person came and did the cabling. They work all kinds of hours. I work until nine o'clock at night, and Burgi Technologies is there when the clients are released.

They assign one tech person, and they’ve been really, really excellent. But there was a salesperson and a cable person, who are really nice too.

How did you come to work with Burgi Technologies?

I think that the salesperson came in and dropped off some paperwork that made me realize I needed to be HIPPA compliant. Then, I called them and had a meeting in our offices.

We’ve spent a few thousand dollars, in total. It's the best money that I'm spending, I’ll tell you.

We’ve worked with them since May 2018.

The risk analysis said that we're not encrypted to the level we need. It was about 99% bad, but, I think we're in the green right now. We should be doing another risk analysis soon, but I think that we're really encrypted well.

Not only that, but they really helped me print out the right HIPAA paperwork. I changed all my compliance paperwork this year in January with their guidance: consent forms, privacy notices. Apparently, every office is supposed to have a notice of their privacy practices. Ours have to be on a board in a waiting room, and they provided that for us. That notice is now framed in our waiting room. Now, if a HIPAA compliance officer comes in, they can see that there is one displayed.

How did Burgi Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They're always there and very responsive. I think they're busy sometimes, but we’ll work out a time that works for both of us since I'm busy too. It's just very comfortable to work with them. They’re just like a part of our staff right now.

What I liked about them is that my staff and my doctors are so computer illiterate, that, if the phones go down or whatever, Burgi Technologies will remotely fix them right away. Or, if they can't do it remotely, they'll come to our offices, but they don't charge us extra unless there's a special fee or something that we want them to do. For example, we did an hour-long HIPAA training, which is required once a year, and I paid extra for that. They don't nickel and dime me. And they're just so nice, helping us with the smallest things. I just can't live without them right now.

Two weekends ago, we had a power outage and our computers were not working well, and they just came in and completely fixed it. Sometimes, our scans go down—all these things happen to computers and they're right there for us. They can usually fix it remotely, too.

I'm learning a lot from them. In the hospitals, all those people are completely doing well with technology and HIPAA, but it's these smaller places like us that are going to have to more and more. It is going to be something that's very important for medical practices, so I just really appreciate that I found these people who are really nice and trustworthy.

Talk to them about what your needs are, and I think that they will be very good at understanding them. They will tailor to your needs and listen to you.

I've already done all of that. I've told everybody in our building about it.