Delivering data-driven results, with clarity.

At Bulldog you’ll never be just another client to us.  We are a small digital marketing agency who deliver Less bark and more bite. Our clients see results instead of simply being promised them. Bulldog digital media is a fast-growing agency with a passionate and innovative team of digital marketers. We aim to bring the best results for all our clients. Using our initiative, we create campaigns which drive traffic, deliver fresh leads and skyrocket sales.

Whether you’re a top dog or an underdog, Bulldog takes your business seriously. We combine a depth of experience with a fresh new approach, allowing us to build lasting relationships with our clients and gain an understanding of their businesses and how our online campaigns can best align with them. For us, digital marketing is all about understanding where a business is going and generating a top quality, results-driven strategy that is designed to help it get there.

• Studio 11, 11 - 17 Exmouth Place
    London E8 3RW
  • 58-64 Baxter Avenue
    Southend-on-Sea SS2 6BG
  • Level 28, 303 Collins St
    Melbourne, VIC 3000
    Australia

Circle Research, Cezanne HR, Kimbo Coffee, Berganza, Muscle Rage, Total Fishing Tackle, Homecare preferred.

SEO Management for Insolvency Practice

“I've been delighted with their service from day one.”

Bulldog Digital provides advice and strategy for improving overall SEO and lead conversion, including optimizing the website for relevant keywords and adding backlinks.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Gemma Warren
Group Marketing Manager, HJS Solutions

Within weeks, page rankings improved dramatically, thanks to Bulldog Digital’s expertise. The team’s proactive approach and quality deliverables set them up for potential future projects.

I'm the marketing manager for a group of companies that includes our insolvency practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bulldog Digital Media?

We wanted to optimize our website for search results. It was a relatively new site that wasn't ranking highly at all, despite having a level of trust and authority.

Our goal was to rank on the first page for as many of our relevant key terms as possible, giving us a greater presence online with target prospects as well as our competition. We wanted to ensure that potential clients could find our insolvency practice on main search engines and that those visitors were converting into leads.

I had been speaking with Jeremy (Author, Bulldog Digital Media) for several months before the start of the project. During our conversations, he demonstrated that he knew what he was talking about. He took the time to understand the challenges we were facing and explained how they've helped clients overcome similar issues.

As a result, Jeremy was the first person I thought of when the project came up. Given his approach and nature, I knew he would be the ideal person to introduce to our CEO. After that meeting, we got the approval to hire Bulldog Digital.

A third-party designer built the website, but Bulldog Digital advised us on design and feature changes to reduce bounce rates and increase lead conversions. The bulk of their work focuses on SEO, particularly keywords based on traffic volumes, competitor activity, etc.

Bulldog Digital continues to review all aspects of our website, informing us of tweaks needed to improve our results. They also work on increasing relevant backlinks to our site, which is something I don't have the time or skill to do.

I deal directly with Jeremy, our account manager. He has a whole team of experts behind him.

I can view our website stats instantly through the online portal, which is easy to understand and navigate. SEO is a longer-term strategy, but we were seeing impressive results within a matter of weeks. Over a period of two months, we doubled the number of search terms we were ranking for. Previously, most of these rankings were sub 20, but we now have first page results. As a result, we’re talking with Bulldog Digital about PPC campaigns and other projects for our wider group of companies.

How did the Bulldog Digital Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We regularly converse by email and phone throughout the week. Jeremy is my main point of contact, which keeps the communication path clear and simple. He explains everything, which allows me to provide the correct information to the rest of the team. I find him personable and easy to talk with. Plus, the entire Bulldog Digital team is always available for advice and can explain things without jargon.

What impresses you about the Bulldog Digital Media?

I've been delighted with their service from day one. Bulldog Digital has been extremely proactive and forward-thinking, which we can see in the results. They've really proved their skill and knowledge at every stage while remaining approachable and committed. From my experience of engaging with other agencies, I appreciate how they promote their expertise without the pushy sales pitch.

At this stage, we haven't identified any areas that we consider to be of a low standard.

Overall Score They are a quality SEO agency that delivers results. They are friendly and great communicators.
    They have met all of our deadlines.
    Their pricing reflects the quality of their work. We've requested other proposals from them.
    We've seen great improvement in search ranking results within a short time frame. We know there's more to come.
    I would recommend them to my friends and professional network.

SEO and PPC for Home Care Organization

"They're polite, lovely people, and that makes such a difference when working on a day-to-day basis."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Bulldog provided digital marketing for an expanding home care provider. They tailored PPC and SEO campaigns to increase traffic to an existing site and generate leads.

Navaniita Dhar
Franchise Manager, Home Care Preferred

Their collaboratively-designed strategies led to a significant increase in leads. Their polite team makes day-to-day operations a breeze, forming a close bond between vendor and client. Tailored campaigns accomplish goals within a strict budget, and they meet every deadline.

I’m the franchise manager of a care provider based in North London that provides equipment – walking sticks, wheelchairs, etc. – and homecare services. We've been in operation since 2012 and employ 13–14 management staff, as well as 100 support assistants who provide hands-on-care to our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bulldog Digital Media?

We were expanding into a franchise business and wanted to improve our online presence through online marketing. We’d worked with other companies in the past, but found them insufficient.

First, they took the time to really understand the goals of our company and how we interact with clients. They also analyzed our business from a commercial perspective. From here, they proposed an SEO and AdWords strategy to generate more leads.

Last month, they conducted a review of their efforts and offered suggestions for fine-tuning the marketing campaign.

I work directly with Andre [Pierrie, PPC & SEO Account Manager, Bulldog Digital Media], who is excellent at ensuring we meet our goals. I’ve also spoken to Ryan [Toomey, Lead Designer, Bulldog Digital Media] and two others. They're polite, lovely people, and that makes such a difference when working on a day-to-day basis.

How did you come to work with Bulldog Digital Media?

I searched for London-based marketing agencies on Google and found them listed on a page of top awarded agencies. I approached Bulldog and was very taken by their responsiveness. They provided only information that was relevant to our needs and didn’t push an aggressive sales pitch.

They also respected our budget. While other companies presented a fixed price based on our requirements, Bulldog proposed a tailored solution that fit our financial expectations.

About $13,500.

We started the initial strategizing in January 2017 and our relationship is ongoing.

Before hiring Bulldog, our main website was not generating any leads. Now, site hits have gone up and we’re gaining 3–4 leads a week.

How did Bulldog Digital Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We arrange meetings based on my schedule, and they always email progress reports on a weekly and monthly basis. They’re also very good about communicating through phone calls if I have a question. They meet every deadline we set, so I’ve had no issues with them, whatsoever.

The main thing is that they're efficient, but also collaborative. Previous companies have carried out AdWord campaigns without consulting us about our areas of focus. Bulldog, on the other hand, understood our business and worked alongside us to create effective marketing.

I can’t think of anything.

Be sure to ask for Andre. He's a strong asset for the company.

Organic/Paid Search and Web Design for Financial Consultancy

“It’s better than what I anticipated and wanted.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Bulldog created a new brand and logo design, and built a new website. They implemented SEO into the site to drive traffic and interest, including an inquiry form to request contact.

Gilbert van Roon
Founder and Managing Director, FinTech Compliance

Developing a visual representation in line with the company it represents, they hit the mark. The energetic and enthusiastic team effectively finessed the site to drive traffic to it. By delivering organized project management and positive communication, they earned trust and a five-star review.

FinTech Compliance consults financial technology firms and alternative finance businesses with more regulation on how to run their businesses. I’m the founder and managing director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bulldog?

We needed to build a distinctive, eye-catching brand and website.

We worked side-by-side designing our logo and our website. It was important to convey “a breath of fresh air” in a new, different approach in an old and tired industry.

They did SEO. They recommended that I add some video content, which they said would help boost the SEO results. They encouraged me to post new and relevant content on an ongoing basis with blogs to drive traffic to the website. They did link building. They also highlighted search words which pop up a lot and could present opportunities for us given that so many people are searching for them.

They designed a very helpful inquiry form. We receive emails from people filling out the form on the website asking us to contact them.

They produce infographics to go on my website and different websites from time to time.

How did you come to work with Bulldog?

Someone who worked with them referred them to me. I heard only good things; their praise was effusive. The price was so good that I didn’t feel I had to go anywhere else. They seemed to have a completely natural understanding of everything SEO; it wasn’t forced but was understood.

We have spent $7,300.

We started working together in March 2016, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve increased the traffic to my site. It’s better than what I anticipated and wanted. They did a wonderful job on the website. We’ve received many compliments on the site. I’ve been very impressed and happy with them.

How did Bulldog perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been organized and on time. I touch base with a couple of different people in the company. Mostly, I speak to one of the graphic designers; he was extremely helpful. If there’s something he can’t help with, he knows who on the team can. They’ve built a high level of trust with me.

They have energy and a good attitude. When you ask them if they can do something, no matter how small or big, I sense that they’re smiling when they hear me ask. I always get affirmative answers from them. They get things done quickly. Most of the staff is relatively young, which is reflected in the level of energy and output they have. They’re enthusiastic about getting things done. You can ask out of the ordinary things and they’re able to follow up on it with speed and agility.

They’re easy to get along with. They understand what’s asked of them. They’re very good at using all their magic to try and make it work for you. They’ve been excellent for me.

I’m more than happy to recommend them.

SEO for Security Solutions Company

"They've been perfect … always available when I need to speak with them."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Contracted to revise a previous SEO strategy, Bulldog rebuilt and rebranded a security company's website, also boosting PPC. Lead generation, keywords, and link building are part of their ongoing work.

Andy Stanton
Marketing Manager, Global Guardian

Having garnered improvements in keyword tracking and active visitors, the site is quite the success so far. The responsive and personal team have a strong sense of vision and work to meet requirements.

Global Guardians is a security company that places guardians in buildings to secure them on a temporary basis. I am a marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bulldog Digital Media?

We're turning more into a digital company and wanted to grow our online presence—to be seen anywhere and everywhere people search. We weren’t getting the results we wanted with our previous SEO provider.

They reviewed what we were doing at the time and looked to better place both our SEO and PPC. We are currently going for a rebrand and are building a new website.

The strategy is to build the PPC and learn what our competitors are doing. We're starting to understand the online industry, and the launch of the new website will alter structural changes and turn it into more of an engagement to create a lead generation. We'll also use SEO to track where our customers are coming from and converting.

We want to push the new website forward to strategize reaching new regional customers, moving nationally across the U.K. We plan to use the right keywords and PPC terms targeting our audience.

We're also making our website more authoritative by link building, producing a monthly infographic with industry context, and getting outreach.

We work with our project manager, Andre [Search Account Manager, Bulldog Digital Media].

How did you come to work with Bulldog Digital Media?

We searched Google and spoke to a few companies. Andre was second to none. I felt that he believed in what we were doing and that they were the right people to help us take our company in the right direction.

Eventually, we will be spending 28,000 per year, according to the plan of the contract.

We began started working with them in August, and the work is ongoing.

Since we've been with them, our Google change has gone up by 213 across many of our keywords. They provide me with our monthly statistics, including how much we have been increasing tracking and how many people have visited our website, and there's been a big improvement.

How did Bulldog Digital Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been perfect. They are always available when I need to speak with them, which is primarily through phone and email.

I like the account management and how personal they are. They are doing everything we require.

No, not at the moment.

We haven’t any long-term results yet, as we've only been working together for 3 months.

SEO and Content Marketing for Carp Fishing Shop

"They exhibit a passion for what they're doing."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Bulldog Digital Media provides marketing and technical expertise to help improve a website's visibility on Google. They have made important HTML changes and set the site up on Google Shopping.

Amy Cook
Business Operations Manager, Total Fish and Tackle

Traffic to the site from paid and organic search has improved. The Google Shopping profile has also been a significant driver of sales. At the outset, Bulldog Digital Media clearly expressed interest in the business, and continues to be an enthusiastic and knowledgeable partner.

I'm the business operations manager of Total Fishing Tackle. We sell carp fishing equipment online, and we've got an eBay store and a website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bulldog Media?

We wanted someone experienced to set up all of our digital marketing channels and get everything up so that it was all ready for improvement.

Digital marketing was a new project for us. We had never done anything before, and we were recently in a position where we wanted to grow our website. To do this, we needed digital marketing and SEO expertise. We wanted to make sure we weren't doing anything incorrectly or damaging to the business.

One of the biggest improvements they've made is with our SEO. Prior to working with Bulldog Media, we were ranking low on Google, around the 100th page. Now, for a lot of our top keywords, we're ranking in the top 3 of the listings on Google. It's an amazing improvement and one that has massively increased our traffic. Every month they're adding more keywords to focus on, and it’s driving traffic to our site.

Additionally, they helped us with meta descriptions and titles, which are big pieces of SEO. They made a few other changes to the display of the header tags, and a few other technical changes so that Google could easily pick up the relevant content. They continue to review that and make any other necessary improvements.

How did you come to work with Bulldog Media?

I chose Bulldog Media because of their location. I wanted a local agency so that we could visit them and develop a close relationship. It's important to still have that personal relationship with people. In previous jobs, where I've worked with digital marketing agencies, I found that if they're not very near to you, you're unable to have a real face-to-face or personal contact with them.

That said, we went and met with them. They gave a pitch and already seemed to know a lot about us. They seemed to have done their research and knew what we needed to do. They looked at our competitors and impressed me with their knowledge and their enthusiasm for improving our website.

In all, we spend about $1,000 a month with them. We've recently increased our spend because they're doing well. They were keen to get a bit of extra budget so they could do more time management and work. It's been working well.

We have been working with them since March 2017.

They've massively increased our traffic volume from organic search and paid search. We focused quite heavily on Google Shopping where we're a competitive retailer. We sell a big range of products at good prices. We wanted to be in that shopping spot, and they've helped us to do that. They set up the Google Shopping feed, made sure there were no errors, all the products were saved properly, etc. That's been driving sales directly through Shopping.

How did Bulldog Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Although I wouldn't say we have amazingly regular contact, I can see from the results that whatever they're doing is working. I suppose it's best to just leave them to it.

Their enthusiasm. I've worked with Andre Pierrie [SEO Manager, Bulldog Digital Media] and Lee Dobson [Head of Search, Bulldog Digital Media] directly, and they're positive and enthusiastic about the improvements. They'll email me sometimes and say they've seen that the conversion rate's gone up or the traffic's increased. They exhibit a passion for what they're doing as well. If they weren’t as interested, it might not be as successful.

One of the things that we struggle with is our knowledge of our industry because it's a specialist hobby. If you're not a fisherman, it's hard to know what the customer is looking for. There might be certain things that they'll suggest which are not quite right for our customer, but that is just a matter of customer knowledge.