Strategy, Systems & Success.

Build Scale Prosper is a results-based growth advisory and customer experience consulting firm. Utilizing our unique blend of creativity and our proven methodology, we accelerate growth & drive ROI for our clients. Build Scale Prosper works with our clients to optimize their business to drive far-reaching results not just in the short term but for the long term as well.

Rapid, sustainable growth for our clients is our core mission – where some companies may just be able to solve one problem, we look at businesses as a whole and draw on our interdisciplinary approach to assess, troubleshoot and attack your problems. We are relentlessly focused on your success.

Chicago, IL

Innovative Express Care

Brand Strategy for Events Management Company

"I was blown away by their professionalism, attention to detail, and strategy."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Build. Scale. Prosper. has designed a CRM, website, logo, style guide, and sales plan. They have also developed an email marketing campaign.

Boston, Massachusetts
Melissa Cooney
Founder & CEO, RaBrEv

The new materials have boosted sales while expanding the company's client base. Build. Scale. Prosper. meets every deadline, offers smart advice, and delivers outstanding results. Their creative, strategic vision has positioned the company for future growth.

RaBrEv matches brands with races and events to help them reach and activate their target audience. We're a one-stop-shop that saves field teams time, energy, resources, and money. We help clients achieve ROIs and metrics, then showcase them for the world to see.

For what projects/services did your company hire Build. Scale. Prosper.?

I needed branding, sales, marketing, and operations support for my new concept, in addition to a new website

We wanted to launch RaBrEv to my current client base and the world. This involved setting a content plan, website creation, logo creation and messaging around the RaBrEv concept. Build. Scale. Prosper. supported me through these goals, as well as my overall strategy, sales processes, and marketing efforts.

Build. Scale. Prosper. did some previous work for me, but I knew they could help in many other ways. I finally took the plunge, and I couldn't be happier.

Build. Scale. Prosper. has reinvented my brand and made my idea into a reality. They created a website, logo, positioning plan, style guide, and communication and sales strategy. They have also launched a CRM and run an email marketing campaign.

The partners have guided me throughout the process. Build. Scale. Prosper. also brought in a design and copywriting team for the final touches.

RaBrEv is fully functioning and rapidly growing. I've increased my client base, grown my revenue, and launched into new areas that I didn't think were possible.

It's excellent. Our regular weekly status meetings keep me up to date, and they have never missed a deadline.

I love their strategic vision and their ability to execute it. Having the tactical chops is one thing. It's another matter entirely to have a strategy. Their management and guidance are invaluable to the growth of my business.

No, I'm blown away by their professionalism, attention to detail, and strategy for my brand.

Digital & Content Strategy for Running App

“I was impressed with Stuart’s ability to tackle whatever we threw at him.”

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Build. Scale. Prosper. supported content and digital strategy for a running app. They partnered with social influencers to promote the product and modified the app’s UI to make it more appealing.

Matthew Knippen
CEO, Charge Running

Key influencers promoted the app to their networks, attracting a wider audience and yielding more conversions. Build. Scale. Prosper. brought a can-do attitude to the project. They worked closely with internal stakeholders to create a content calendar and gave critical counsel on marketing strategy.

I’m the founder and CEO of Charge Running. We provide live motivational running classes straight from users’ iPhones.

For what projects/services did your company hire Build. Scale. Prosper.?

We hired Build. Scale. Prosper. to help gain more exposure to users and scale the business

The goal was to get as many users as possible. The contract was set up so that Stuart (Head of Client Solutions, Build. Scale. Prosper) would succeed when we succeeded.

We found them by word of mouth. Stuart and Build. Scale. Prosper. came highly recommended from a fellow colleague.

Stuart met with myself and several other teammates on many different occasions to strategize on content and connect us with influencers. Whenever we needed him, he was always hopped on a call and give advice. Stuart didn't just provide suggestions, he executed and built the tools that we needed to succeed.

Stuart was our single point of contact.

Build. Scale. Prosper. Connected us with several key influencers who fell in love with our app. Not only did they use it personally, but they also shared the app multiple times and have continued to do so. In addition, Stuart helped us develop a better plan for our 2019 content. He met with our content lead for hours, and they didn’t leave the room until they were both happy with our direction.

We used Slack and Asana to manage our workflow. This allowed for quick communication and kept us updated on when things would be completed on both sides.

I was impressed with Stuart’s ability to tackle whatever we threw at him. If we needed to find influencers, tweak the UI to convert more customers, or make a content calendar, he did it.

No, nothing comes to mind. Overall, we’re happy with the results, and it would be great if we could work with 10 of them.

Strategy for Creative Marketing Agency

"Build. Scale. Prosper.’s encouraging attitude shined throughout the engagement."

Aug.- Dec. 2018

Build. Scale. Prosper. worked on a company’s marketing and business strategy to assist with restructuring and growing the business. The team advised updating multiple business areas to benefit company goals.

Jeremy Kanne
CEO, Smart Yeti Creative Agency

The work Build. Scale. Prosper. completed successfully benefited the business. The positive results, from their team’s valuable expertise, will lead to a significant change internally and externally. Their accommodating approach supplemented their professional and supportive management style.

I’m the owner and CEO of Smart Yeti, a boutique creative agency that creates content and develops strategies for tech businesses. We leverage our clients’ services by creating visual assets that empower their sales, marketing, and customer retention.

For what projects/services did your company hire Build. Scale. Prosper. ?

We hired Build. Scale. Prosper. to tackle the challenge of how we plan to grow our business in a sustainable manner.

We needed to understand how to structure the company’s scalability better and to implement the necessary tools to generate more leads consistently.

I knew Erik (CEO, Build. Scale. Prosper.) and Stuart (Head of Client Solutions, Build. Scale. Prosper.) from networking. After an in-depth conversation about how their team leverages different industry experiences across varied backgrounds, we selected them. Their creative environment made me feel that Build. Scale. Prosper. understand the value of our company.

We had a series of conversations that bridged multiple aspects of the company. Their team offered advice as we structured the potential business practices and goals. We revamped our product offerings and implemented a LinkedIn lead generation strategy.

Erik provided business and sales strategy, while Stuart provided marketing strategy.

The outcome of our partnership significantly and positively changed my business. The results from our new product offerings and lead generation have created the best pathway to scaling for the company in the next few years.

Their team was eager to listen and learn about our business and its history. They wanted to understand how we achieved success and how we can shift without losing our core values. The entire process was tremendously effective.

Build. Scale. Prosper.’s encouraging attitude shined throughout the engagement. We had stimulating conversations because of their willingness to listen and sincerity on both sides.

We started working with their company at a busy time, and while the process could’ve been faster, it progressed at a speed that fit our needs.

Branding and Website Design for a Restoration and Renovation Company

“...they helped us get leads in new areas, significantly increasing revenue in the process.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Build. Scale. Prosper provides branding and web design services, including SEO, consultation, and platform upgrades.

Founder, Renovation and Restoration Company

Build. Scale. Prosper implemented effective web design and digital marketing strategies to help the company increase leads locally and from surrounding states. Organized, reliable, and communicative in their approach, they're great to work with overall.

I'm the founder of a renovation and restoration company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Build. Scale. Prosper?

We engaged Build. Scale. Prosper for branding and web design services to help us improve our marketing strategy and increase leads.

Build. Scale. Prosper provided consultation on how to redesign our website, incorporating SEO and upgrading our internal systems.

We've worked with a couple members of their team primarily over the years.

How did you come to work with Build. Scale. Prosper?

We'd worked with a member of their team before, so when he started working at Build. Scale. Prosper, we decided to continue our relationship with him.

We've invested between $10,000–$50,000.

We've been working with them since October 2016 and they completed the website redesign around June 2017, but the relationship is still ongoing.

Build. Scale. Prosper helped us attract more clients both locally and from surrounding states. In addition to upgrading our systems, they helped us get leads in new areas, significantly increasing revenue in the process.

How did Build. Scale. Prosper perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very clear in their approach to achieving client goals and good about communicating throughout each project.

They're extremely reliable.

I honestly don't have any complaints. Any issues that came up weren't their fault, and they were quick to fix any bugs or crashes.

Be forthcoming and communicative from the start of the project, so they're able to better achieve your goals.

Overall Score They've significantly help grow our business and produced great results.
    They've met every deadline we've had.
    The cost of their services is very fair considering the value of the product they've delivered.
    They've earned my trust and respect, so I'd definitely recommend them to others.

Digital Marketing for a Health and Wellness Clinic

"The team is self-motivated and task-oriented."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Build. Scale. Prosper. manages paid and organic digital marketing campaigns. They’ve built a dashboard to process data from social media and Google Ads. Services include content creation and print collateral.

Rahul Khare
CEO, Innovative Express Care

The campaigns are increasing growth rates. Strong communication skills and personable service make the engagement a seamless experience in the project’s early stages. Customers can expect to work with a proactive team.

I’m the CEO of Innovative Express Care. We’re a medical center that does urgent care, primary care, and pain management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Build. Scale. Prosper.?

We wanted to grow and continue providing quality healthcare as we scaled operations. We hired the team to provide digital marketing services and organize the relevant data.

Build. Scale. Prosper. manages all of our digital marketing. These services include: social media marketing, Google Ads, paid ads, organic marketing, blog posts, billboards, and in-office signage. The team built a custom dashboard with Google Sheets to aggregate data points from Google Ads, Facebook, and patients’ electronic health records. In total, we’ve nearly quadrupled our total marketing spend to encourage growth.

We work with three people including Erik (CEO, Build. Scale. Prosper.) and Stuart (Head of Client Solutions, Build. Scale. Prosper.).

How did you come to work with Build. Scale. Prosper.?

I worked with Stuart before he joined Build. Scale. Prosper. As a result, I got to know Erik well and became comfortable with his team. I had worked with several marketers before this engagement, but none had that one-on-one connection that Build. Scale. Prosper. provides.

We’ve spent $10,000.

We started working with them in November 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

It’s early, but we already see good results. The implementations are generating growth.

How did Build. Scale. Prosper. perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re doing several concurrent projects and everything is progressing well.

The team is personable and provides individualized service. Daily communication is seamless via email, text, and phone.

We have a lot going on, but our team can’t identify anything this early in the partnership.

Customers can expect an active role in the engagement as well as a proactive partner. The team is self-motivated and task-oriented. They listen to clients’ ideas to maximize results.