You Can Win The Game Of Google With The Right Plan

Expert SEO consulting service in the Chicago area. We offer SEO audits, keyword research, backlink building, reputation management and marketing automation.
We work on inbound marketing strategies for manufacturing, legal, accounting, real estate, medical, trade show, education, and marketing firms.  Contact us to get a free SEO consultation

2019
Naperville, IL
  • 362 Meadow Green Drive
    Naperville, IL 60565

SEO & Marketing for Music Festival

"Their understanding of Google, its algorithms, and their impact on our strategies."

Jan. - July 2015

Bruce Jones SEO Consultant provided SEO for the marketing committee of a music festival. The team identified keywords and analytics to target key areas.

Naperville, Illinois
Hunter Byington
Principal, Closer Consulting

The engagement led to a 20% increase in traffic, and well as increasing sales and attendance. Bruce Jones SEO Consultant communicates regularly with the client to ensure a high level of customer service. The team is knowledgeable and hard-working.

Worked with the Marketing committee for Ribfest 2014-2015.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bruce Jones SEO Consultant?

Needed to drive traffic to the website from all over Chicago for two purposes - ticket sales and updated branding for Naperville location.

Increase traffic for both ticket sales and branding - reaching new markets based on the music tastes and demographics as well as locations

Working through the Chamber of Commerce, Bruce had a very good reputation for generating leads for members in all fields and reach outside of the Naperville area.

Working with Bruce and his team, we were able to identify keywords and analytics that were used in targeting identified areas of Chicago and surrounding counties for music tastes, food tastes as well as entertainment.

Bruce led the project with people/staff in charge of SEO, Social Media, graphic design and website updating.

For the two years that we worked together, we saw a 20% increase in traffic to the website and to the ticketing location. What was wonderful, we had very different marketing goals each year, yet through customized SEO and other strategies, consistently saw sales and attendance growth.

We had regular weekly meetings with the staff, with increased work the two weeks leading up to the event. There was also regular, weekly reports on the numbers and strategies to grow them. It was always a two way street.

Their understanding of Google, its algorithms, and their impact on our strategies. All the suggestions were tested out before we made the final changes and then were constantly monitored.

I would love it if he expanded into website development and design.

Overall Score If you are looking for someone who can quickly determine your website's ranking and develop a strategy to increase it to #1, Bruce is your guy!
    Using a web-interface, easy to find time on the calendar as well responsive with the phone
    Reasonable - usually went above and beyond.
    Consistently updated on the latest Google tricks and changes - knows how to convert them to the clients strategic needs.
    100%

SEO Analysis & Development for Tourism Company

"I have been happy with his services for years and really cannot find any room for improvement."

May 2014 - Ongoing

Bruce Jones SEO Consultant serves as a long-term SEO partner across multiple startups and brands. This includes digital strategy and analysis as well as website development for a hostel and a travel agency.

Bali, Indonesia
Amelia Cottez Haeuser
Co-Founder & Brand Manager, Bali Tours Ubud

Bruce Jones SEO Consultant has been a key factor in driving business success. They've delivered a beautiful website that ranks on the first page of Google for several target keywords. Pleasant to work with, the team is patient when explaining digital marketing concepts and reports.

I have started and worked with several start-ups over the years as founder, CEO, and brand manager, including my own personal brand. At the moment, I am working on the following:

• Amelia Cottez (influencer)
  • Pillow Inn Ubud (hostel in Bali)
  • Bali Tours Ubud (travel agency in Bali)
  • NaperFrench (brand manager)

For what projects/services did your company hire Bruce Jones SEO Consultant?

I hired Bruce Jones as my SEO consultant as part of an overall marketing and digital marketing strategy. The idea was to get someone to take care of SEO and internet marketing strategy, ultimately from beginning to end.

I understood that search engine optimization was important, but did not know how to go about it myself, let alone all of the associated elements. So, to begin the SEO services were about performing a website audit to my current website, and an analysis to offer suggestions on how to improve.

However, I was happy with Bruce's work and decided to turn the project into an ongoing service, where Bruce would provide several hours of consulting per month (weekly) on my SEO strategy and overall online presence. The services ultimately consisted in creating and implementing an SEO strategy, monitoring my progress each month, and continuing to tweak and adapt.

My biggest goal was to, quite simply, optimize my website. I was starting a new business and really needed help from the beginning, as in creating the website and starting on and off page SEO.

Then, my goal became more about bettering my SEO and improving my internet presence. I wanted not only to get the job done, but to learn and understand for myself exactly what was going on with my business' digital marketing and have someone to act as a coworker and teacher as opposed to just a person paid to do a job.

I found Bruce a while back when he was running a digital marketing company. I used the marketing company that he founded and was always happy with their work and specifically with Bruce.

I did not have any digital marketing projects for a few years, and when I finally did, I was excited to learn that Bruce had sold his business in order to start a consulting business that would allow him to work more closely with small businesses like my own. I hired him right away and we have continued working with my various businesses ever since.

We started off by doing website audits and competitor research so as to understand what we were getting ourselves into and where we stood. Then, Bruce developed a business digital marketing plan for my SEO strategy. Most recently, this included the creation of a whole new website, however in the past for other ventures he has done structural changes to pre-existing sites.

He then implemented the plan, sometimes asking me to supply company information, text, images etc. Overtime, the plan was really set into action and Bruce began to monitor and modify the strategy. Nowadays, there is a lot of new and replacement strategy taking place, as I have learned with SEO there is always more work to be done, but we can also adapt pre-existing strategies based on their success or needs.

Bruce always works with us directly, which is what we love about him - I am so happy to get Bruce's expertise and it is relieving to know that he will put his knowledge to work rather than delegate tasks to young professionals like many marketing companies do.

To be completely honest, I would say the fact that I am in business is a first proof of success! Without Bruce, I really do not think my business could have succeeded in the first place. I have a beautiful website thanks to him, and I am ranking on the first page of Google for a lot of keywords that I wasn't even ranking for at all before this project.

Bruce always says that you know your SEO strategy has worked when the phone starts to ring - here he is referring to leads and conversions. Luckily, not only do I have a lot more website traffic, but also a lot more leads and conversion, so I guess these new clients mean that my SEO strategy has been successful.

It has always been pleasant and easy to work with Bruce. Whether it is with my or my team, Bruce explains things clearly until we (who often lack knowledge in the field of SEO) understand.

He is willing to teach us and explain his doubts or observations over and over until we grasp the concepts. He always does his work in a timely manner for us, and is patient when he needs to receive things from us.

We mostly communicate via email and weekly Go2Meeting video discussions, so that we can view our website and reports right from Bruce's screen for demonstrations. He is also very responsive via text message and phone call.

As an entrepreneur, I wanted to be able to learn about SEO and understand my marketing strategy, so I chose Bruce because he was willing to work alongside me and teach me about the reasoning behind his decisions and also explain a lot about how to do search engine optimization.

However, I wear many hats in my multiple start-ups and I also need someone I can trust to do work for me. As much as I like to be hands-on, I realize that I cannot do everything alone. Having Bruce is better than outsourcing to a traditional marketing company, because he creates a more customized agenda and really integrates himself into my team.

Whether it is about creating and implementing a marketing plan or just a quick consultation or follow-up monitoring, I always know I can count on Bruce.

It is hard to flaw Bruce Jones SEO Consultant - he will go above and beyond to help you, and make anything possible. I have been happy with his services for years and really cannot find any room for improvement.

Overall Score Bruce is hands-down the best SEO consultant in Chicago and beyond. He can take on projects of any caliber and will always find you solutions.
    Bruce is super flexible and willing to work weekends, nights, etc. You can call him any time or conveniently set up video conferences from anywhere.
    Bruce is extremely fair. He offers competitive pricing and you can be sure that he will put in the amount of work you pay for and far more than that.
    Bruce always gives his best effort, and I love knowing that he will give 100% to any task, whether it is a $50k project or a tiny $100 task.
    I refer Bruce to all of my friends, because I know that virtually everyone can benefit from his work and that he always does an amazing job.

SEO for Commercial Photographer

"The results speak for themselves, but I was always impressed with their confidence and execution of plans."

Aug. 2012 - Ongoing

Bruce Jones SEO Consultant provided SEO services for a commercial photographer. This included optimizing the client's website and selecting target keywords.

Keith French
Owner, Keith French Photography

The engagement has resulted in an increase in calls and email inquiries. Bruce Jones SEO Consultant establishes a seamless workflow to ensure effective communication. They are hard-working, talented, and dedicated.

I own and operate a commercial photography business in the Greater Chicagoland area. I was running the photography segment successfully out of the back of my camera store for many years however I closed the camera store in 2011 and needed a boost in exposure and branding circulation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bruce Jones SEO Consultant?

I was running the photography segment successfully out of the back of my camera store for many years. However, I closed the camera store in 2011 and needed a boost in exposure and branding circulation.

Besides staying noticed in my own territory that was previously being accomplished via the camera store, I wanted to expand through out the Chicago Area.

I met Bruce at a networking event and he immediately understood what I was trying to accomplish. I told him I was in the process of updating my website and he offered me a few very simple pieces of information that he knew would help me.

Well they certainly did. I definitely noticed an uptick in calls and e-mails from parts of the city I was not receiving any calls from. Bruce's analogies of how he would over come the mountain of internet visits by precise targeting and precise keyword use made all the difference. Today through several revisions of my website Bruce has been there with his key insights and business wisdom in understanding SEO and keeping me in front of new clients

Originally I was the the whole team and Bruce trained me so I could go forth and generate more business. Today, Bruce still works through me but every once in awhile I connect him to my Webmaster and we make it work.

The phone keeps ringing and SEO plays a key role. Most of my advertising budget goes to SEO.

Perfection on steroids.

The results speak for themselves but I was always impressed with their confidence and execution of plans. Bruce knows his stuff, and he knows that he knows his stuff.

Of course there is always room for improvement. As Bruce has displayed in the past, as he learns more and solidifies more tactics he then shares them with me and we improve.

We are both very busy people however we always seem to find the right time in our schedules to have meaning full sessions, meetings, etc.
    I couldn't be happier. He fits my budget and makes it work for me. A very fair and consistent offering.
    Excellent communicator, Very knowledgeable, a real asset for the SEO team. Best way to get a leg up on the competition.
    I tell so many people about Bruce I feel like I should be on staff. , seriously though. I don't tell my competitors about him.

Web Dev & SEO for Exhibit Design Agency

"Bruce Jones SEO Consultant brings integrity and experience to the project to help us be as successful as we can be."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Bruce Jones SEO Consultant provides support for a launching business. They developed the website, built SEO functionalities into the backend, and manage all social media accounts.

Denver, Colorado
Philip Foust
President, Brave Exhibit

The efforts have satisfied the internal team, going beyond their initial expectations. Bruce Jones SEO Consultant brings a high level of insight and knowledge to the engagement, leading to a productive partnership. Customers can expect an informative collaboration because of their approach.

I’m the president of Brave Exhibits, we’re a designer and fabricator of custom, portable, modular trade show exhibits.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bruce Jones SEO Consultant?

We had just launched our business, so we work directly with them to launch SEO efforts and build out our website and social media channels.

Bruce Jones SEO Consultant helped with the initial building of our site and provided consulting services to us. Then they began working on the backend SEO functionalities and got us registered with Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, and other platforms.

From there, they built out our social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google My Business profile. This now includes sending out our press releases, providing advising support for SEO tactics, and other general services to make sure my site is appearing on good directories.

Bruce (SEO Consultant, Bruce Jones SEO Consultant) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Bruce Jones SEO Consultant?

I’d worked with Bruce over the years at various employers. We have a good personal relationship and trusted the quality of work he’d provide.

So far, I’ve invested around $3,000.

We began working together in June 2019 and our engagement is ongoing. We’ve just wrapped up phase two of our project.

All of the metrics we had in place were completely exceeded by Bruce Jones SEO Consultant. Since we were starting off from scratch, their ability to get us moving in the right direction and establishing our brand presence has been great. We’re already earning over 2,197 backlinks to our site, and we’re only a few months into these SEO efforts.

How did Bruce Jones SEO Consultant perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s done perfectly. They’re incredibly responsive. Everything is delivered even better than we expect. Bruce frequently shares his expertise and insights with our team, too.

In the business world, it’s hard to find a company that has your best interests at heart. Bruce Jones SEO Consultant brings integrity and experience to the project to help us be as successful as we can be. They really go above and beyond.

Their ability to do everything I need and provide insight is highly valuable to us. They really operate with trust.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve.

If you’re a small business looking for a partner in improving your SEO efforts, you won’t find a better partner than this team. They will use your investments to it's maximum benefit.

SEO Consulting for Communications Marketing Firm

"Bruce is very accessible and has a vast knowledge of SEO."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

A communications marketing company partners with Bruce Jones SEO Consultant to consult on new SEO insights and tools.

Mary McClenahan Fielding
Partner & Owner, Saucy Copy

Bruce Jones SEO Consultant's strategies have led to an increase in monthly site visitors, and internal stakeholders are pleased with the relationship. He's a knowledgeable, communicative partner.

I am a partner and co-owner of a communications and marketing company. We specialize in creating custom content for websites, social media, email campaigns and digital or print brochures, flyers, marketing materials, media kits and press releases. We develop WordPress websites and have expertise in Illustrator and InDesign.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bruce Jones SEO Consultant?

Our company has an on-going relationship with Bruce Jones SEO Consultant for consultancy services.

New SEO insights and tools

We met Bruce through a WordPress MeetUp.

This is an ongoing consultancy relationship.

The team composition will vary over time, but generally speaking 1-3 individuals.

Bruce's expertise in SEO provides us with the tools and procedures to follow in improving our SEO. More clients are finding us every month and visiting our website.

We communicated via conference calls, screen shares and face-to-face meetings.

Bruce is very accessible and has a vast knowledge of SEO. He's extremely generous in sharing what he knows, and his website is chock-full of helpful tools and links. He's a prolific blog writer with excellent posts on the hows, whys and tools of SEO.

I can't think of any.

Overall Score Bruce not only has vast expertise, he's also extremely personable.
    Extremely easy
    Bruce's fees are competitive and provide a great roi.
    Extensive knowledge