Your Guide to Digital Transformation

For the past nine years, we have been guiding businesses and startups through the challenges they face building custom applications.

We can help you digitize internal processes, streamline client interactions, and maintain-cost effectively. Looking to spin up a new product or division with green-field possibilities? We can help you define it.

Additionally, we help businesses looking to expand custom apps into all areas of their business using No Code & Low Code solutions. We take their knowledge of what works for their business and create apps using tools that don’t require a developer to build or maintain.

Rochester, MI
  • 323 S Main St, Suite 201
    Rochester, MI 48307

Michigan Lottery, North American Bancard, Doner Advertising, SMZ Advertising, American Expedition Vehicles, Defeat the Label, Fiat 500, Ohio Health, GOJO/Purell

Truck Smart Parking Services Image

Truck Smart Parking Services

TSPS provides the commercial trucking industry with detailed truck stop data on where drivers can park for their mandated downtime.

BC architected and built a system that takes sensor data from parking lots, calculates usage, aggregates amenity information, and publishes it for state DOTs, 3rd parties, and TSPS's own mobile apps.

Defeat the Label: Stand 4 Change Image

Defeat the Label: Stand 4 Change

Defeat The Label is an anti-bullying non-profit that has a ton of great ideas. BC built and maintained the website and created applications for anti-bullying campaigns. We supported the nationwide Stand 4 Change day with 10s of thousands of students and teachers participating.

Alchemie Image

Alchemie

Alchemie is creating new methods of engaging with students. They integrate intuitive digital tools with cloud sharing and real-time feedback.

BC designed a game for exploring molecular bonds and defined a new platform for educating students with specialized content.

PayAnywhere Image

PayAnywhere

PayAnywhere was launching a tablet point-of-sale system. BC designed the UI and experience of using it.

Development for Driver Recruiting Platform

"They were really good at explaining things to me in a way I understood them."

Jan. - Aug. 2016

Brilliant Chemistry provided web development service for a commercial driver recruitment platform.

Okemos, Michigan
Scott McClure
CEO, Bid4Drivers

Brilliant Chemistry’s work was met with praise and appreciation. The team is knowledgeable, efficient and fairly priced. Customers can expect a communicative team that works hard to get the job done.

We're a service provided transportation companies to help recruit commercial drivers in the United States. We have a proprietary platform that allows companies to make the recruiting more diverse than posting on job boards. I'm the founder and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brilliant Chemistry?

I needed help bringing my idea of an online presence from a vision to reality

They worked with me directly to create my platform from start to finish. They did all of the technical work that was needed for us to go from a domain name to a working viable product. They worked on the customer experience side of things to the backend side that houses all the data.

I had two main points of contact, but then they had some contractors that they brought on as well.  In total we worked with five people from their team.

How did you come to work with Brilliant Chemistry?

I had a prior relationship with a member of their team from another job way back in the day. I knew that I could trust him immediately and that they would do the project the right way.

We've invested $50,000 – $60,000.

We began working together in January 2016, and the site launched in August 2016.

I've been totally reliant on them to make sure any changes or updates are completed.  I've had zero issues with the site being up for the past three-plus years. It's performed as well or even better than I expected.

How did Brilliant Chemistry perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome. If there's one thing that was great throughout the process, it was the communication. We had regular update calls where we'd bring questions to each other. They always answered right away. Their professionalism is top notch. The whole project management side was off the charts.

Their technical expertise and being able to communicate stood out the most. They have a great way of describing what's needed. They were really good at explaining things to me in a way I understood them.

No, things went very smoothly. It was a great process from start to finish.

My advice is not to hesitate. They're top notch and were able to work within my budgetary limitations.

Overall Score Without them, I wouldn't have my business in existence.
    Every deadline was met, if not faster than anticipated.
    There's no way I could've gotten a better rate at a another firm

Web Development & Strategy for Nationwide Nonprofit

“Not only do they genuinely care about their clients’ success; they also care about their clients as people.”

n/a

Feb. 2012 - June 2014

Brilliant Chemistry handled the web design and development services for an anti-bullying nonprofit organization. They built the platform from scratch and implemented an interactive map feature.

West Bloomfield, Michigan
Executive Director, Nationwide Nonprofit

The partner is pleased with the platform and Brilliant Chemistry's work. Their team went above and beyond to offer support and help throughout the process. They were true partners and genuinely care about their clients. Effective communication complemented their project management style.

I’m the executive director of a nonprofit organization that focuses on anti-bullying. We work with schools, students, and teachers across the United States to provide programs and services that address bullying and create a culture of standards.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brilliant Chemistry?

We were a new nonprofit so we needed help with essentially everything. Our team needed them to handle our website, interactive platform features, and web presence.

Brilliant Chemistry built our platform from the ground up. They created our website and a lot of its content. One noteworthy feature is the interactive map for our Stand4Change campaign. When schools and students sign up to take our anti-bullying pledge, they receive a tool kit and get placed on a map. This interactive map features all the different locations people are pledging from — from Florida to Spain to Dubai to Canada.

Although we worked with everyone on the team, we mostly worked with Scott (Co-Founder) and Mike (Co-Founder). They were the ones who really took charge.

How did you come to work with Brilliant Chemistry?

I’m not exactly sure. My boss was the one who got in touch with them and set it all up.

The project lasted from February 2012–June 2014. We’ve moved our development processes in-house. That was one of the benefits of working with Brilliant Chemistry — they showed us how it should be done.

Their work was well received by our internal team. Brilliant Chemistry was incredible. They offered a ton of support, suggestions, and help. As a new organization, they went above and beyond for us. I can’t say enough positive things about them. In fact, I don’t believe there are words to fully describe how much they did for us. Mike, in particular, was incredibly supportive and helpful at every turn.

How did Brilliant Chemistry perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management skills were fantastic. We communicated through email, phone calls, and in-person collaboration. I was in their office a lot. They even provided us a physical desk to work at because we were working out of a co-founder’s office.

Just who they are as people is impressive in and of itself. Not only do they genuinely care about their clients’ success; they also care about their clients as people.

No, there are no areas for improvement.

• N/A Cost
    I can’t answer this because I wasn’t involved.