SEO & Digital Marketing Agency

BrightLab is a results driven search engine optimization (SEO) & digital marketing agency based in Providece, RI & Boston, MA. We help our clients from New York to Los Angeles optimize their websites, improve their rankings on Google, and attract new customers through Google Adwords & Facebook Campaigns.

Providence, RI

• Consolidated Analytics
  • Patient360
  • The Herren Project

Digital Campaign Management and Advertising for Consulting Firm

“The owner was responsive—around the clock—and sincerely interested in client success and satisfaction.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Brandyn provides monthly digital campaign positioning while also managing content structure and selection.

Thousand Oaks, California
Arleen Scavone
Founder and Managing Partner, OpExNow

Campaign improvements increased open and click rates from existing customers while effectively connecting with new customers. Brandyn’s consistent, accurate, and responsive management approach enables proactivity that creates new opportunities while also avoiding complications.

I am the founder and managing partner of a national consulting and staffing services firm that serves the financial services industry. I am responsible for organizational strategy, client development and talent deployment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandyn?

We have hired Brandyn to develop and manage our digital campaigns.

We have wanted to generate new client prospects—at least 1-2 per campaign—while also deepening our relationship with existing clients.

Brandyn has developed multiple websites, provided tech support and assisted with the marketing initiatives of my other businesses; our ongoing professional relationship prompted me to work with Brandyn on this project as well.

Brandyn develops monthly campaign positioning and collaborates with us on content structure and selection. Brandyn also manages the email campaign, reports campaign analytics and uses industry insights to provide recommendations.

I worked directly with the owner for this specific project.

We have seen an increase in open and click rates from existing customers while also having at least 1-2 customers—per month—contact us in relation to our campaigns. We continue to notice minimal unsubscribes and consistent engagement at 10%-15%.

How did the Brandyn perform from a project management standpoint?

Brandyn was consistent, accurate, detail-oriented and proactive in identifying potential opportunities and pitfalls.

What impresses you about the Brandyn?

He is responsive around the clock, despite time differences.
    I've used large firms and spent 10 times the cost with no difference in results.
    I am extremely satisfied and plan to work with him on other business projects.
    I will continue to refer Brandyn.

SEO for Local Liquor Business

They help us understand what we need to do without being overly technical.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

After defining the target audience, Brandyn & Co. developed an SEO strategy to increase in-store traffic. They currently pilot the digital marketing campaign, overseeing all SEO efforts.

Wakefield, Rhode Island
George Geaber
Owner, Geaber's Liqours

Brandyn & Co.’s SEO campaigns have consistently generated more in-store visitors over the course of the engagement. The team has strong communication skills, conveying complex information in an accessible way. Though they’re young, the agency can only continue to grow as they establish themselves.

I’m the owner of Geaber’s Liquors based in Wakefield, Rhode Island.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandyn & Co.?

We approached them to help us grow our business online.

We wanted to increase foot traffic to our store through digital marketing.

We initially reviewed several vendors before a family friend recommended them to us.

Brandyn & Co. helped us identify our ideal local audience and understand what our customers were most interested in. We then targeted those audiences, which allowed us to attract more visitors to our store. Now, they continue to lead our SEO efforts.

We mainly work with Brandyn (Owner, Brandyn & Co.) on the project.

We’ve seen a steady increase in local in-store traffic through their marketing efforts. Because we aren’t working on any other campaigns, we fully attribute this success to our collaboration with Brandyn and his team.

How did the Brandyn & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Brandyn and his team are always readily available, and it’s easy to work with them. They help us understand what we need to do without being overly technical. They explain things in a way that makes sense to us.

What impresses you about the Brandyn & Co.?

I appreciate how open the communication is. We’ve worked with many vendors who never contact us until our bill is due. But Brandyn always communicates with us, providing clear status reports.

No, nothing comes to mind. They’re a young agency, but I’m sure that Brandyn and his team will continue to grow and work out any issues that may arise.

Online Marketing for Real Estate Agency

"Brandyn devotes a tremendous amount of work to ensure my project always remains a top priority."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

To bolster online presence and community reputation, Brandyn & Co. built a new MLS-integrated website and provides ongoing services such as Facebook and GoogleAdwords campaign management.

Ventura County, California
Realtor & Broker, Independent Real Estate Company

Website traffic has increased exponentially within the first year, with several serious inquiries produced each month. Maintaining transparent and accessible communication, Brandyn & Co. is adept at simplifying complex industry terms and prioritizing project needs.

I am an independent realtor and broker in California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandyn & Co.?

I hired Brandyn (Consultant, Brandyn & Co.) to help build my online presence from the ground up, including Facebook and Google AdWords campaigns and a new website integrated with multiple listing services (MLS).

I wanted to to reinforce my name and brand as a trusted realtor in the area by increasing awareness in my community.

I met Brandyn through a referral, and he came highly recommended. Location and price were extremely important to me, and his ended up fitting my needs nicely.

I originally hired Brandyn to help manage my Facebook campaigns. From there, he built a new website, integrating it into MLS to generate leads. We’ve been most recently focusing on Google AdWords to attract potential buyers and sellers.

Brandyn is my primary contact, although I know there are several people on his team who provide copywriting and design.

Since we began a little over a year ago, traffic has increased tenfold. Our primary metric focuses on leads, of which we are generating several per month.

Communication is conducted via a combination of email and phone calls. Brandyn has been very accessible, answering my questions after hours and on the weekends.

He has a really common sense approach and is able to simplify complex marketing strategies. Brandyn devotes a tremendous amount of work to ensure my project always remains a top priority.

There is nothing I can think of at the moment. We maintain a good open line of communication as the project needs change.