The leading marketing agency and software hub

Brightery International

Brightery was founded in 2015, We’re a marketing agency and software company in the same time..

Brightery started in Alexandria, Egypt with only 3 employees and then started to expand and spread over time in a very small period of time. This is why the company succeeded in reaching the current global.

Now we have other branches around the world have been opened and online employees have been recruited, bringing the current Brightery staff to over 150 employees around the world of all nationalities, religions and races. This makes Brightery a great place connected to many nationalities and races.

Our Profile:

Brightery joins many partnerships around the world from huge partnerships and even companies with successful startups. We have committed ourselves to covering all our customers needs so we have expanded our services and advantages to these companies. Brightery started innovation in the field of corporate service and now we are serving companies and individuals together and reach the success of small companies and their service and even the cafeterias, cafes and profit institutions and non-profit in one.

What we do?

Web design and development Branding Digital marketing Systems and Templates CRMs and more

And more <3 we make everything with all love

Apple inc, Vodafone, Gazin, KFC, Gitburger, RE/MAX, Ministry of health Peru

Brightery Hospital Full integrated system Image

Brightery Hospital Full integrated system

What is Brightery Hospital

Brightery Hospital isn't just a full integrated hospital system, it supports also Clinics and (Big/Mid/Small) Sized Treatment Centers, it helps hospital manager or the doctor to manage his own center or clinic in a simple and easy way, It should also help in many ways and giving many features.

Key Features

person

8 Account Types

8 Account types to make

the everything work, And get sure it's making the right progress.

event_note

Notice Board

Month/Week/Day Notice Board You can export or print.

attach_money

Offline & Online Payments

Offline and online payments. You can make manually or automaticly through the internet.

apps

Departments

Create/Modify/Remove any department and assign doctors to your department.

assignment_turned_in

Reports

Watch All Payments, Blood Bank, Bed Allotment, Blood Donor, Medicine, Operation Report, Birth reports and death reports.

event_seat

Hospital monitor

Super Admin could watch, Edit and remove any single thing in the intire system.

Web Dev for E-learning Platform

"They helped me to save some money by removing un-necessary requirements from the project."

Mar. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Brightery created the structure of the website, application, loyalty program, and billing system for an e-learning platform.

California, United States
Siva Connor
CEO, Ostora

Brightery's work was met with high praise, and the platform is expected to do well. The team is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly.

I'm Siva, The CEO, and owner of Ostora, the fully integrated solution for e-learning and education.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brightery?

We were searching for a qualified company to solve our problem, It was creating the project, branding, logos, and almost everything. We didn't have enough time, Brightery was the choice after we discussed 3 different agencies from different countries. The project was a well-developed website with enough satisfying UI Design and good UX design. These people made the project more than we expected.

The goal is creating better ways and easy for our students to help them with more advanced websites, loyalty systems, an automated system for billing to make the best and go on with them.

they were recommended by a friend, they're good people and advanced knowing what they're planning for, He said. And when we finished the project, that's what we got.

They created the structure of the website, application, loyalty program, and billing system and it was All-In-One app, helped our company to enhance the quality of services and products easy. They created an amazing interactive design with high-quality User experience. Developed the whole application and made an amazing combination of these tools they've added to help us in marketing. They created a high quality code, we don't know much about development and codes, but the reports and look of codes they've shown us was amazing enough to catch your eye. Tested the application and got sure that everything is walking to the right path, at the right time. Enhanced our servers and created security checks. Make us amazing report including every single thing.

I don't know exactly because I was contacting the Account Manager of mine and she was too kind and always understanding what I wanted to say, What I needed to add before I even mention. But they told me about the whole team were working on my application, they were designers, developers, managers, analysts, Etc.

Well, We don't have enough numbers and reports to talk about but, We had easier ways to reach, make new courses and offers with easy to use announcement tools, easy billing and easy to use applications our students using ostora could use.

The truth is, they contacted me on my email, and I sent everything we wanted to do and waited for a day or less, They sent me estimation for my project and this estimation was suiting my budget, I Approved the cost. one day later they sent the timeline, the bill, and how to pay the project budget, I wasn't ready to pay the whole project cost, I was a little bit hesitated, it's my first time I contact a company and start work with this budget which isn't so small for a business like mine. They gave me the ability to pay 50% of the estimated budget, and the truth is they made the whole project in time and I paid the rest of its cost.

unlike other companies, they're too friendly, like friends they're doing the work, advising you with things you should take care of, things should be added to the requirements. They helped me to save some money by removing un-necessary requirements from the project. They are very friendly. That's a fact!

I hope they can reduce the custom project costs a little bit, I know they're good people and so friendly, so professional and well-focused, but I think the custom project's budgets will not suit every business, I hope they scale more and gain more customers. but please guys, reduce the cost for more satisfied customers <3

Overall Score Overall, They're great company with high reputation
    It was nice for me.
    I hope they reduce the budget a little bit to make everyone satisfied as me
    The quality came out with the best, they added things i didn't ask for, made me a lot of things for free just to keep me happy.
    Brightery are so professional, and doing amazing