We put small businesses in front of hungry buyers

Bright Speed Media is a boutique digital marketing agency in Cleveland, Ohio. We focus on organic search optimization, local search optimization, pay per click advertising, and web design/development. We work with small businesses to bring targeted buyers to their products and/or services. Our work is guaranteed to increase overall web presence.. With hundreds of successful campaigns, we believe in what we do.

Our expertise in Google organic and Google local goes well beyond the norm. We constantly test and develop proprietary strategies to achieve optimal visibility in the search engines, particularly Google. We have a dedicated department that tests and interprets algorithm changes to ensure we stay ahead of the curve.

We actually enjoy helping businesses succeed. Behind each business is real people with families that depend on sales to feed their families and thrive. When we help a business get more customers, we're making a difference in the lives of everyone involved.

Walton Hills, OH
  • 7555 Woodlake Drive
    Walton Hills, OH 44146

ZEN WINDOWS CLEVELAND

ZEN WINDOWS LEXINGTON

ARBONNE INTERNATIONAL

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Online Window & Door Company

"I sleep well knowing that they’re on my side. They deliver what they promise."

May 2013 - Ongoing

Bright Speed Media, LLC coordinates digital marketing efforts (e.g., SEO, click campaigns, YouTube optimization, and writing press releases) to increase brand awareness and drive leads.

Westlake, Ohio
Dan Grahovac
Owner, EZ Window Solutions

Bright Speed Media, LLC provides a personalized and attentive experience unmatched by larger firms. Their involvement has produced higher keyword rankings and generated more leads. The leadership team is involved and transparent, making customers feel valued.

I am the owner of EZ Window Solutions. For the most part, we're an online window and door company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bright Speed Media, LLC?

I hired Bright Speed Media to coordinate our SEO and digital marketing efforts to get us in front of more customers.

We have a number of competitors that operate online as we do, and I wanted a more robust approach to how we target the market. Bright Speed Media provides a full suite of digital marketing—which includes SEO and click campaigns, YouTube optimization, maintaining our social media profiles, and writing press releases and blogs.

I’ve worked primarily with the owner, John.

How did you come to work with Bright Speed Media, LLC?

They were referred to me in a networking group.

I’ve spent in the range of $100,000–$150,000.

Our engagement began in May 2013 and remains ongoing.

I’m no longer bouncing between the first and second pages of search results. In multiple markets, about 75% of my keywords have me on the first page or in the 3-Pack. In turn, I’ve seen tremendous growth in my leads.

How did Bright Speed Media, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

John has been very patient and thorough with his explanations of different methods or strategies for our work. He will sometimes make short videos to walk me through certain elements. I can rely on him to keep me updated.

Bright Speed Media offers a level of transparency and feedback that larger firms cannot match. John communicates well, and he’s readily available. When I call, I can set up a meeting the same day, and if I have smaller questions, he’s accessible through email. He doesn’t take on so many clients that I then get lost in the weeds. I always feel like John has time for me.

No. I’ve worked with a number of marketing companies, and Bright Speed Media is so far ahead of those agencies.

Nothing substantial happens with SEO projects within a month. It’s important to be patient with the process.

Overall Score I sleep well knowing that they're on my side. They deliver what they promise.
    Delays aren't common, but when they happen, John is communicative and forthright.
    In the past, I've paid twice as much what I've paid John and received less than half the return.
    Larger firms can't provide the same services as Bright Speed Media.
    I would feel comfortable referring them.