Stand out

Outstanding creative work makes your media dollars accomplish more with less – in print, outdoor, broadcast, brochures and websites. And Bright Orange Advertising's award-winning creativity makes your brand's message stand out:

• By focusing on your audience's wants, needs and concerns
  • By talking to them, not at them
  • By reverse-engineering competitors' marketing to discover overlooked opportunities
  • By applying insight instead of conventional wisdom to your problems and objectives
  • And by applying the kind of creativity that's won 414 international, national, regional and local awards for advertising creativity and effectiveness.

Before consumers respond to you sales message, they have to know it's there. So it pays to have advertising that stand out like...well, a bright orange life raft in a sea of gray mush.

1995
Pittsburgh, PA
  • 3257 Eastmont Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Milestone Solar, SustainTech Energy Solutions, Tube Tape, North American Association of Hebrew Day Schools, Aunt McRae Doula

Ad for Invensys Image

Ad for Invensys

Bright Orange Advertising was part of a campaign that helped a money-losing division turn its first profit ever by using coounterintuitive images to make clear just what their products do for manufacturers

VDCE ad Image

VDCE ad

Recruiting teachers to train prisoners for productive work on release

Campaign for Bikram Hot Yoga Image

Campaign for Bikram Hot Yoga

Bikram Hot Yoga wanted to promote their local services in an engaging way. Bright Orange Advertising created a complete campaign that produced 10% monthly enrollment growth.

ARC Thrift Store college ad Image

ARC Thrift Store college ad

Chancellor Marketng Group ad Image

Chancellor Marketng Group ad

Tax Solution Alliance ad Image

Tax Solution Alliance ad

TaxSolutions Alliance needed a smart way to prevent their services to the world. The clever marketing content created by Bright Orange brilliantly introduced a new tax resolution company to accountants.

Web Design & Marketing for Care Management Agency

“It’s easy to work with them and develop a strong relationship. Their decades of experience is great and helpful.”

2013 - Ongoing

Bright Orange Advertising provides ongoing digital marketing support. They created a website from scratch and help produce both print and online materials, ranging from brochures to blog posts.

1–10 Employees

Richmond, Virginia
Cameron Oglesby
Owner, Senior Insights

Throughout the years, Bright Orange Advertising has delivered the highest quality work, contributing to the business’ overall success and growth. Bringing industry expertise and a collaborative nature to the engagement, their team has been valuable and appreciated as a partner.

I’m the owner of a care management agency in Virginia called Senior Insights.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bright Orange Advertising?

We hired their team initially to support us with marketing efforts and improving our web presence. Overall, they provide both digital and print marketing support.

To start, they designed and built my website. They’ve also created brochures for my agency and write blog posts for the site. We typically have conversations about the business and ideas, then they research everything and come back with proposals. From there, we decide what is important to emphasize in both the web development and content creation processes.

I work directly with Bruce (Owner, Bright Orange Advertising), but there are 2–3 others that support him.

How did you come to work with Bright Orange Advertising?

I worked with a federal program for entrepreneurs and Bruce was a presenter for that organization.

We’ve spent around $7,000–$8,000.

We began working together roughly in 2013 and our partnership is ongoing.

Although I can’t directly tie this to only Bruce’s efforts, my business has seen wonderful growth of over 30% each year. All of their work is top-notch quality. They do everything possible to ensure we’re happy with the deliverables.

How did Bright Orange Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Bruce is excellent at managing the project. We typically communicate through email and phone, so they’re always readily available.

Since my business is unique, as a care management agency as opposed to a health care agency, they put in the work to understand the difference and learn about us. Despite it being difficult at first, they did really well. I still use their opinion for most marketing tasks that I do.

I also appreciate that Bruce is open to feedback and isn’t offended if we don’t agree with him. It’s easy to work with them and develop a strong relationship. Their decades of experience is great and helpful. Bruce knows what will work and what won’t for our business.

No, I can’t think of anything for them to improve.

You get even more than you pay for by working with them. If you’re open and honest, you’ll get the same in return. I got quite a deal by working with Bruce.

Marketing & Advertising for Mortgage Company

"Their ability to understand a business helps them deliver creative ideas better than any other company."

2009 - Ongoing

Bright Orange Advertising, over the course of a decade, has provided a range of marketing and advertising support. Depending on the organization, they’ve created websites, brochures, and other collateral.

1–10 Employees

Glen Allen, Virginia
Stuart Cantor
Chairman, TrustMor Mortgage

The team at Bright Orange Advertising consistently impresses the client with their creative work that addresses every need of the organization’s hurdle. They’ve been easy to work with, despite a change in location, and remain a reliable, efficient partner.

I am currently the chairman of TrustMor Mortgage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bright Orange Advertising?

I’ve worked Bright Orange Advertising through a number of different organizations including schools and nonprofits, so the business challenges have varied. At my current company, we were facing a lot of competition and had a limited budget, so we used their team for marketing and advertising support.

For the mortgage business, they’ve put together a brochure to display our efforts to potential customers. When working with them for the schools, their team put together a number of brochures for elementary and high schools. Additionally, they came up with innovative marketing ideas, including themed water bottles, various ads in newspapers, and new websites. When creating the ads, they typically run a few ideas by us before working with a graphic designer to finalize the pieces.

Bruce (Owner, Bright Orange Advertising) is my main point of contact and I occasionally work with his graphic designer.

How did you come to work with Bright Orange Advertising?

I believe we found them because Bruce’s child was a student at one of the schools I worked with.

Annually, we spend between $40,000–$50,000 on their services.

We’ve been working together on a number of projects since 2009 and our engagement is ongoing.

The quality of their work is consistently great. Bruce understands our needs and always finds solutions very quickly that fit our problem. All of the ads have earned very positive feedback, too.

How did Bright Orange Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Bruce is good at letting us know his timeframes and communicating clearly about any issues around a certain task. He’s been good at following through and meeting deadlines.

While we’d love if they were still in Richmond, we’re still happy to continue working with them.

Be open and don’t be afraid to explain all the issues to them.