The best sites/apps on the web

Bronze

Bright Bridge is a web development shop designed to eliminate the inefficiencies of the market place by communicating effectively and working hard.

Our sites have been developed and featured in correlation with Ted Talks, various New York Times Best Sellers, many multi-million dollar corporations, as well as many young start up companies that with our help grew into successfully scaled businesses.

We have now built sites quickly and efficiently for 167+ clients.

We are fairly new to clutch so for a comprehensive list of our history and successes please see our Bright Bridge Wall of Fame at:
brightbridgeweb.com/#walloffame.

Please also feel free to watch the video on our website below about how we eliminate in-efficiencies other companies or freelancers usually have:

Best Regards,
Matthew Christiansen - CEO
www.brightbridgeweb.com

Provo, UT
  • 746 East 1910 South, Suite 4
    Provo, UT 84606

For a list of a number of our most prestigious clients with links to the sites we built for them and images please see:

www.brightbridgeweb.com/#walloffame

Portfolio Website for Photography Business

“…they made suggestions on how things would be the most effective but always let me take the lead.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Bright Bridge Web designed and developed a website to showcase a photography portfolio. The site included an admin dashboard that allowed internal stakeholders to change content on their own.

Riverton, Utah
Warren Cook
Owner, Buddys Photo

The completed site fulfills all design and technical specs. Bright Bridge Web maintained consistent contact throughout the project, providing weekly videos to clearly explain updates and next steps. They made a point to prioritize the client’s vision to ensure customer satisfaction.

I’m the owner of Buddys Photo. We’re a portrait service that specializes in executive headshots. Most of what we do is on location; that is to say, we go to our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bright Bridge Web?

After several attempts at building my website myself, I decided to seek professional help and hired Bright Bridge Web to design my website.

I wanted to have a place to display my work while also providing a way for people to contact me.

I found them through their advertising and felt that their offering fit what I was looking for.

Bright Bridge Web designed and developed my website, providing daily updates throughout. At the end of the project, they showed me how to use the admin dashboard to make changes and updates myself.

It truly was a team effort. I initially interviewed the owner and two programmers, but they assigned a single main point of contact for the development. As new ideas came up, they brought in other team members to make things happen.

Bright Bridge Web delivered the site that I wanted. What I liked best about working with them was that they did everything I needed while also keeping me in the loop. They made any requested changes and provided professional suggestions, too. If problems or questions came up, they were always willing to help.

The workflow was very effective. In addition to daily communication, they would email a narrated video of what they’d worked on at the end of each week. The videos explained the progress status as well as what would happen next.

I appreciated that they never tried to take over and tell me what I wanted. Rather, they made suggestions on how things would be the most effective but always let me take the lead. This ensured that the final site matched my vision.

No, not that I can tell. They did what they do best.

Overall Score They were great to work with on all levels.
    They were a good value. They did what they say they would.

Platform Dev for Professional Development Company

"Their team has delivered exceptional products and customer service throughout the project."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Bright Bridge Web revamped an online learning platform to simplify its code and fix bugs. They also added features such as a built-in AI and white-labeling flexibility. They now provide support services.

Orem, Utah
Joshua Christopherson
Chief Revenue Officer, Achieve Today

The platform has launched and sees thousands of users daily. Bright Bridge Web addresses critical fixes around the clock as needed and provides weekly updates on progress. Customers can expect a highly responsive team that delivers innovative solutions and adapts its resources to project needs.

I am the chief revenue officer of Achieve Today. We provide customized training and coaching in a variety of fields, from career and health to mindset and self-worth, to our customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bright Bridge Web?

We engaged Bright Bridge Web to help build our online learning platform, iAchieveToday.

Our platform was plagued with frequent bugs and needed an update to simplify its code.

We were looking for a highly responsive and cost-effective team with expertise in design and UI/UX and a penchant for innovative solutions. We narrowed our search down to three teams. After an in-person meeting, Bright Bridge Web stood out from the competition; they felt like the right fit to handle our project.

We presented our guidelines to Bright Bridge Web, which we then discussed and further refined into a list of requirements. They then built the platform. Key features include the ability to be white-labeled and an integrated AI functionality. Bright Bridge Web also incorporated complex modules such as affiliate programs and payout structures.

We’ve worked with many members of the Bright Bridge Web team as our project has progressed.

Our platform is live and hosts thousands of users daily. Bright Bridge Web has been an integral component in developing the platform. They make themselves available on short notice to tackle unforeseen issues as they arise.

Bright Bridge Web is highly responsive and brings issues to my direct awareness as needed. They send us weekly reports and goals for the upcoming week to track progress. We communicate with our internal project manager and the Bright Bridge Web team through weekly meetings, Skype, and Trello.

Bright Bridge Web communicates effectively; they update us regularly on their progress and adapt their resources to our needs with ease. They also stick to agreed-upon budgets and prices. Their team has delivered exceptional products and customer service throughout the project.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work and will continue to work with them as a long-term client.

Overall Score They are an excellent team for all things development.
    Bright Bridge Web makes scheduling effortless for us.
    They grandfathered us into their original rates, which we appreciated.
    They work diligently to deliver high-quality products.
    I have already referred multiple people to Bright Bridge Web.

Platform Dev & Maintenance for Classified Ads Website

"Bright Bridge Web is a company willing and able to work with clients of all backgrounds in any situation."

July 2018 - Ongoing

After expanding development of an existing website, Bright Bridge Web now provides ongoing services including consultation and platform improvement.

American Fork, Utah
Derek Shumway
Founder, DollarProbs

Through experienced guidance and an eagerness to engage, Bright Bridge continues to prove themselves as a dedicated and enthusiastic partner. Their streamlined communication and transparent, detailed reporting encourages a trustworthy, collaborative relationship focused on maximizing results.

I founded DollarProbs, a services and gigs website that connects college-aged millennials with each other to produce optimal productivity. Ideal for freelance work, side hustles, and odd jobs, DollarProbs also features professional businesses and product marketing. Virtually anyone can post or offer services or products, and involved parties may trade or bargain services to reach a fair deal.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bright Bridge Web?

I initially intended to contract only one specific area of my website development to Bright Bridge Web. After a very successful initial consultation meeting between my web developers and theirs, we accepted an agreement for Bright Bridge Web to oversee all aspects of the project.

The website was originally built in a framework that was not adequately prepared to host and function as intended. The goal was to greatly enhance the site’s internal functionality by expanding the development to Django and Python and integrating reliable hosting services provided by Heroku, all of which Bright Bridge Web was able to implement quickly and efficiently without compromising quality.

I had been searching locally for professional web development help for about six months. Nothing had materialized except for great pessimism and exorbitant quotes and estimates. I saw one of Bright Bridge Web’s billboard ads and contacted them. After meeting with them in person, I knew they were the best fit for me and my business. They demonstrated expertise far beyond what I was already working with at the time, and their work ethic, backed by their local fee aspect and strong credentials, exceeded my expectations.

Often, a vendor is simply a satisfactory contractor or just strives to meet the bare minimum requirements of a project. Bright Bridge Web utilizes fast, efficient, and articulate means of communication to provide top-notch service. Their subtle yet transparent task tracking allows me to view and monitor the progress being made on my website and related business needs. The entire staff is quick, friendly, and knowledgeable. If team members do not have the right answer, they know how to find it. They are unafraid to share valuable insight and are always eager to offer tips for improvement. Bright Bridge Web does not work for me, but rather with me.

My assigned project manager served as the website’s main developer. As the project progressed, the manager would collaborate and share insight with the team at Bright Bridge, with occasional reviews and follow-ups from the company’s CEO to ensure my satisfaction.

The website has made substantial progress across all metrics under Bright Bridge’s care and leadership. It was launched into a successful beta stage ready for public view months earlier than it would have been had I not chosen to work with them. Their professional-grade work has been well received by both client and business customers as well as casual visitors.

Because my project was small in scale and local, I did not need a massive team working around the clock. Bright Bridge’s CEO and my project manager have handled the execution beautifully, with seamless transitions between phases and team members. Their detailed planning produced an accurate timeline forecasting major events in my project’s development. This allowed me to manage my expectations and identify optimal times to work on tasks. I was always notified well in advance of significant milestones or areas of potential friction, so there were no unpleasant surprises.

I also receive weekly reports full of details, highlights, and important issues. These client reports, delivered in a timely fashion, are explained and presented in a fun and exciting way; I look forward to every week’s report so that I can study the results and make the changes necessary to continue development. In this way, my project goals are always fresh, updated, and uninterrupted.

Bright Bridge excels at organizing tasks, needs, and client insights. They never wasted my time and continue to impress me with their speed and efficiency. Working with them is undeniably worthwhile.

Bright Bridge Web is willing to teach, inform, and educate me along the way. Not only have they helped me improve in my own communication, but they alleviated any concerns I harbored about misunderstandings or responsiveness. Their openness, clarity, and attention to detail give me confidence that any question will be answered respectfully and courteously, and that there is a legitimate reason for any action they take.

I do wish I had been able to better clarify my preferred communication channels at the outset; I was disorganized, inexperienced, and unsure of how or if I would use email, Skype, or other means of contact. However, Bright Bridge Web is a company willing and able to work with clients of all backgrounds in any situation; they helped me identify my most effective methods to communicate. I have no reservations about Bright Bridge Web. They genuinely espouse all of their values and beliefs, and I stand by all of their work, ethics, and skill.

Overall Score Bright Bridge Web exceeds expectations in all areas. Friendly and respectful, their team is truly there to support the client.
    They are punctual and detail-oriented, which is paramount to me.
    They deliver extremely professional work with a unique model of hourly rates that is an affordable option for people at all price levels.
    I am able to see every aspect of their work as progress is made.
    I do not hesitate to credit Bright Bridge Web each time I talk about my website and company.

Web Development for Vitamin Company

"I was impressed by their integrity [and] honesty."

Bright Bridge Web audited and redesigned a website to refine navigation and secure more conversions.

Encinitas, California
CEO, Vitamin Company

The smoother, easier checkout process improved conversions and boosted sales. Bright Bridge Web frequently offered helpful suggestions.

I'm the CEO of a vitamin and mineral company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bright Bridge Web?

Our website didn't convert.

We wanted to increase conversions.

They were recommended to me.

Bright Bridge evaluated our website, implemented suggestions, and made the necessary adjustments to achieve our goal.

Our project coordinator brought in other team members as needed.

Our conversions have increased, and our website checkout has become much easier for visitors to navigate.

We have weekly calls and in-depth, highly effective updates.

I'm impressed by their integrity, honesty, and willingness to go the extra mile.

Web Development and Management for Investment Company

"Bright Bridge Web did an amazing job openly and transparently."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Bright Bridge Web handled the migration of several web properties to a cloud platform. Their work included database and domain server management as well as ongoing maintenance and occasional development.

Provo, Utah
Rich Christiansen
Owner, Hoodoo

Their engineer did an effective job with the several migrations, conducting a seamless workflow marked by easy communication and consistent reporting. While Bright Bridge Web could improve by providing more details in their invoices, they do a great job overall.

I’m the owner of an early stage investment company with a collection of not only websites and technology for our company but also a number of legacy website properties.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bright Bridge Web?

We needed to transfer our websites to the cloud and then maintain them.

We knew of the high level of skill of Bright Bridge Web’s team.

They’ve taken over the transfer of all our websites to the cloud. This involves PHP and database work, as well as managing the domain servers. They also handle day-to-day troubleshooting, maintenance, additional development, and content addition.

They assigned a primary engineer to work on our project.

Bright Bridge Web did an amazing job openly and transparently.

They provide weekly reporting and we use Trello for project management.

Their open communication, transparent reporting, a team that’s easy to work with are highlights of their work.

They should break down of the various projects on their invoices. It’s often unclear which project belongs to each set of hours they’re billing.

Bronze