Certified Public Accountant in Washington, DC

The Bridge CPAs, LLC opened its doors in 2016 as a full-range accounting, tax and auditing services firm. Our Company’s vision reflects our core values to serve with integrity, expertise and trust. We Succeed When You Succeed.

We specialize in tax compliance and advising, trust and estate planning and small business consulting for individual and corporate clients.  We advise our clients on various tax issues including self-employed businesses, real estate rentals, partnership income and other complex tax matters.  Our expertise includes accounting and business services. Our clients include individuals, fiduciaries of estates and trusts, for which we provide compliance filing as well as consulting on income and distributions.

For all of our clients, we provide timely, personalized service throughout the year in addition to year-end planning and tax filing.

Washington, DC

Tax Preparation for Organic Food Company

“I think a small business, like mine, will get their money’s worth.”

July 2017 - July 2020

In addition to preparing and filing taxes, The Bridge CPAs, LLC consulted on accounting and tax issues for an organic food brand.

Sterling, Virginia
Sahil Bhalla
Owner, Tropical Green Organics

The project was successful and the client was pleased with the outcome. The Bridge CPAs, LLC were responsive and communicative; they were available whenever their partners had questions. They pay attention to detail, helping their clients save money.

I’m the owner of Tropical Green Organics. It is an organic food brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Bridge CPAs, LLC?

We needed someone to do tax preparation for us.

They do our taxes for us. They also consult on accounting and tax issues.

I work with Nega (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with The Bridge CPAs, LLC?

I think I saw an ad online; I don’t remember for sure.

We spent between $400–$500.

We started working together about three years ago in 2017, and it’s ongoing.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with the work they do.

How did The Bridge CPAs, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They are responsive and communicative. I can call them anytime I have a question.

They pay attention to detail, helping save money on taxes.

They could work faster.

I think a small business, like mine, will get their money’s worth.

Financial & Tax Consultation Services for Software Engineer

“I feel like he’s taking my best interests into account.”

May 2020 - Ongoing

The Bridge CPAs, LLC provides financial and tax consultation services to a self-employed software engineer. They will likely handle tax preparation later this year.

Washington, D.C.
Software Engineer, Self Employed

The Bridge CPAs, LLC makes tangible efforts to establish trust and remain approachable, ultimately laying the foundation for a strong partnership. Cordial, straight forward, and timely, the one-person team provides advice that will guide the client’s foray into self-employment.

I’m a software engineer and an international development worker. I’m self-employed.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Bridge CPAs, LLC?

I recently became self-employed and wanted to wrap my head around how taxes change for self-employment and the things that I need to keep track of.

So far, I’ve had an informal relationship with Nega (CPA, Founder & CEO), with the intent that we’ll hopefully get to work together more later on this year once the 2020 tax season has come to a close. We’re still in discussions, but tax preparation will probably be the main service they provide.

Nega has been a good person to consult. He’s been able to give me some idea of what forms I need to keep track of, what the process will be like when we’re filling out information toward the end of the year, and things like that. Formally, he’ll probably prepare my taxes, but informally, he’s been a good consultant.

I just work with Nega.

How did you come to work with The Bridge CPAs, LLC?

I had been referred to them by my sister, who also speaks with Nega for her finances.

I haven’t spent any money yet.

Our work together began in early May 2020, and it’s ongoing.

After emailing Nega, he sent me his phone number, so I called him up with a series of questions. He was extremely cordial. I knew that he was in the midst of other things, but he was able to take some time to talk through, in a very approachable and unintimidating way, the things I need to keep track of. He did a good job of asking me questions to get an idea of what I knew already, and he had some good advice for things that I could look into.

At this point, we’ve been talking about what a more formal relationship might look like. I’ve really appreciated how honest and straight forward he’s been with me in terms of finances. He’s told me how much things will cost, which is crucial as I’ve been trying to figure out how my expenses will come out this year, now that I’m self-employed.

How did The Bridge CPAs, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Based on what I can speak to, which is really one-on-one phone interactions and some emails, he’s extremely punctual and communicates very well. He was clear about when I should talk to him and what sorts of situations later this year will warrant he and I working closely together.

It just feels honest. I have not used a CPA before, so I didn’t quite know what to expect. I thought I’d speak to a few people before I found someone who would sit well with what I was looking for, but with Nega, it feels like I’m talking to a person on the other end of the line. I know he has a business to run, but I feel like he’s taking my best interests into account. That was also my sister’s experience, which is why I reached out to him in the first place. He’s extremely cordial, and I feel like he’s interested in maintaining a good relationship rather than his specific needs or any advantage on his end.

No; again, it’s been largely informal. I’m sure that by the end of the year, when we’re working together more formally, I might have something, although he’s been very good so far.

Because it’s the early stages for me, I’d just say feel free to reach out. I think it can be intimidating to look for a CPA, but he’s extremely friendly and very clear. You get a good sense that he’s working with you, which I think is important. It can’t hurt to reach out and ask a few questions; he’s very open to that.

At this point, I haven’t had to pay him or engage him in any sort of formal business relationship, so I take that as the fact that he’s trying to build a good relationship and establish trust with me before we have to do anything more formal.

I haven’t paid him yet.

Business & Personal Tax Filling for Online Jewelry Company

"The ease of working with them, accessibility, and timeliness stood out."

March 2020

The Bridge CPAs, LLC filled a jewelry brand's tax returns for 2019 and 2020. Afterward, they filled the founder's personal tax returns, too.

Alexandria, Virigina
Owner, Jewelry Brand

The Bridge CPAs, LLC completed the filling on time and made themselves available whenever needed. It was easy to work with them.

Online jewelry business

For what projects/services did your company hire The Bridge CPAs, LLC?

Filing business and personal tax returns for 2019 and 2020

What were your goals for this engagement?

Getting tax returns filed on-time

We knew the tax advisor

Describe the engagement in detail.

Filing tax return for our business. Once they finished that, filing founders personal tax returns.

Describe their billing or cost structure.

We paid for what they invoice us- for the work they successfully completed.

We worked with one tax advisor directly, which we liked.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

We're happy with their services. Available whenever we need to get hold of them for questions.

Great, we're satisfied

The ease of working with them, accessibility, and timeliness stood out.

None at this point.