We’re your web design and development company

We concentrate on building websites for people, many companies are concentrated on just making the website with the best coding, the best features, etc. However when it comes down to it, the only important aspect is to make the website as easy to use and appealing to your visitors as possible.

All of our sites are built to fit any type of user experience from mobile, to tablets up to desktops. This is vital to your business now as the amount of mobile searches increase year by year.

So regardless of whether you need a website for lead generation, e-commerce, or a re-design of a current website, then we will design beautiful, customer based, functional sites that provide an effortless experience to users. Delivering a measurable ROI for our clients with an eye-catching design.

We implement the latest Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tactics both on-page and off-page to get your business to the top of relevant organic search results.

Harnessing the power of online search engines is one of the best ways to enable new potential customers and clients to locate your brand. Search Engine Optimisation is the process of matching keywords that your target audience enters into a search engine with the results that you desire.

By using a combination of customised content, tags, keywords, and other online tools, you can ensure that your target audience is empowered to find you more quickly and easily online. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a great opportunity for companies to develop consistent leads.

• Blundell Road
    Liverpool L357NH
  • United Kingdom

Web Dev for Translation Service Provider

"No task is too small or large for them to handle; they are an efficient team."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

After a failed DIY website-building attempt, Breeze Development was brought on to provide their web development services. They developed the site to endure frequent updates and display multiple languages.

Liverpool, England
Melanie Smith
Director, Anglicus Translations

The site fulfills all expectations and is presentable for business and personal referrals. The Breeze Development team is flexible, regardless of the task at hand. They provide ongoing support for the site, allowing for the company to be run without fear of site failures.

I’m the director of Anglicus Translations, a language services provider. We specialize in translations within the European market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Breeze Development?

After making the mistake of setting up my website through an unreliable online company, I urgently needed a local, legitimate company to work with. It was vital for me to meet them in person to discuss my needs.

Rather than a site that just functioned as a business card, I needed a platform that I could regularly update with blog posts about relevant company activities. The site also had to be available in three different languages.

I was considering creating another DIY site but knew I didn’t have the time to invest in developing it from scratch. They came recommended to me from a friend who knew about my dilemma.

They had multiple meetings with me to understand my vision and brainstorm potential designs. Once I gave them the content and translations for the three languages, Breeze Development put it together. They implement changes and updates now that the site is developed.

I work with Liam (Managing Director, Breeze Development) directly, and his team deals with various elements of the project.

The site is exactly what I was looking for. I can confidently refer people to it at conferences and professional events. It functions perfectly and allows me to focus on running my business, rather than worrying about the crashes or issues. I’m delighted with how it has come together.

Their team responds quickly to all of my inquiries. They make timely updates to the site when needed.

No task is too small or large for them to handle; they are an efficient team.

Overall Score I'm very pleased with their work.
    They respond promptly to any questions I have.
    Their price seems reasonable.
    They listened to all of my ideas and incorporated them into the final design.
    I'm sure other people will enjoy working with a real, local team.

Web Design & SEO for Bikini Retail Firm

"Sales increased after we started working with them."

Mar. 2017 - July 2018

Breeze Development built an e-commerce site on WordPress. The team then took over Google AdWords and SEO. They now provide hosting and monthly Google reports.

Owner, Bikini Firm

Breeze Development created a user-friendly website. In addition, increased sales and Google rankings resulted in a recouped investment. The team was reliable and responsive throughout the engagement. They continue to provide excellent service as hosting providers.

I own a bikini company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breeze Development?

I wanted to get more sales and have higher rankings on Google.

Initially, we discussed the website and they handled it from there; Breeze Development took over everything for me. They built a website on WordPress and then took over Google AdWords and SEO. Currently, customers can purchase through the site and the team provides me with monthly Google reports.

I worked with Liam (Managing Director, Breeze Development).

How did you come to work with Breeze Development?

I heard about them through word of mouth.

I spent around £4,000 Pound Sterling ($5,263 USD).

We started working together in March 2017 and the partnership ended in July 2018. The team is now hosting the website.

Sales increased after we started working with them. The site received positive feedback for its user-friendliness. Now, some keywords are now ranking higher on Google.

How did Breeze Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Liam was professional and reliable. We communicated mostly through WhatsApp and email.

Liam was very responsive. If I ever needed anything, he always got back to me right away.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Trust him and provide content on time.

Overall Score Everything was great and still is.
    Everything was always on time.
    We made our money back.
    I have already recommended them.

Web Dev. for Hospital Charity Walk

“Anytime we had questions or needed support, they made sure to talk us through.”

May - Sep. 2016

Breeze Development donated their services to build an event website for a non-profit. They developed a user-friendly site with clear calls to action and direct donation page access.

Jack Denton
Volunteer, Mia's Walk

Having the site increased donations by 200% versus simple promotion on social media. Breeze Development delivered a clean, error-free site and their team responded quickly to questions or feedback.

I worked on this project as a volunteer with a non-profit called Mia's Walk.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breeze Development?

We were holding a fundraiser for the local children’s hospital and needed a website where we could post information and promote the event.

We had an initial meeting to discuss our goals for the site and what kind of content we needed, but they handled all of the design and development work. One of the key features we asked for was a straightforward call to action for donations. They set up the site so it was easy for visitors to go directly to the donation page. Aside from that, they made sure to organize our event information in a user-friendly way.

I primarily dealt with the managing director.

How did you come to work with Breeze Development?

A friend recommended them.

They did the work pro bono for us since it was for a charity.

They worked with us from May–September 2016.

Prior to hiring them, we’d only promoted the event through Facebook and Twitter and weren’t seeing the amount of user engagement we wanted. Once we had the site set up, our donations increased by almost 200%. The site was also developed very well—there were no problems with instability or errors.

How did Breeze Development perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I needed to get in touch, they were always available by email or phone. They made time to speak to us if we had any concerns and turned around changes in less than 24 hours.

The quality of the website was great, especially considering that they did the work as a donation. They met or exceeded all of our expectations and incorporated all of the features and functionality we needed. Anytime we had questions or needed support, they made sure to talk us through.

I’ve never worked on a project like this before, so it’s hard to say. I feel like they delivered an excellent experience.

Speak directly to the managing director and outline all your needs up front. If there are any problems or concerns, let them know straight away, because their customer service was great. They were always happy to talk and resolve any issues we had or make changes to the site.

I’d give them a 10 if I could.
    They took time away from their paid work for our charity project.