Digital Marketing Agency

Curious of mind, quick with a keyboard and steeped in digital marketing expertise, we exploit digital marketing strategies on behalf of our clients.

We bend digital tech to marketing objectives. That’s what our clients like about us.

SEO - Content Marketing - Digital PR

$300+ / hr

Newport, United Kingdom
  • Onward Plaza, 58 The Mall
    Newport, IOW PO30 1BW
  • 20 Old Bailey
    London, LND EC4M 7EN

Key clients: Exciting Escapes, Spear Recruitment, Cardiff University, Carvine, Man With A Pan, Parkdean Resorts, Michael Page, Cloud9Skin, Spinnaker Tower, Pro Carpet Cleaning, The Montpelier, The White Lion, Paysor, Hotel Maria, Surecrest Roofing, Chefbible, Home Electricals, Sparky Weddings, 1TO1SOM
SEO campaign for Man With The Pan Image

SEO campaign for Man With The Pan

The main goals of this project were to design a modern and mobile-friendly website and to drive targeted organic traffic to increase enquiries and ultimately bookings.

Achievements

We successfully launched the website with all service keywords ranking in the top twenty positions in Google search results, which was a great success and created high-quality enquiries leading to new business.

• 226% increase in
organic search traffic
  • 25 new organic keywords on 1st page
  • 50% increase in catering leads

SEO campaign for Spear Recruitment

Our goal was to support the new website with digital marketing including, content creation, social media content promotion and to drive targeted traffic through SEO for specific search terms, ultimately increase the quality and quantity of job applications coming through the website.

• 1900% Increase in search traffic
    • 100 new organic keywords on page 1
    • 50 new organic keywords on
    position 1-3
  • 400% increase in job applications

SEO Campaign for Carvine

The goal of this SEO campaign was to increase traffic for relevant motor finance industry keywords and maintain a high conversion rate in finance applications.

Achievements

During the first 12 months, we’ve strategically published content on the website, maintained a high page speed rating and communicated with relevant media outlets for coverage.

• 300% increase in organic traffic
    • 1000% increase in
    finance applications
  • 90+ score page speed for mobile devices
  • Over 60 pieces of content published
  • The website has been thoroughly optimised to meet strict search engine guidelines.

By following ethical SEO strategies, we’ve managed to increase organic traffic by 300% and finance applications by 1000% in the first 6 months.

SEO Campaign for Exciting Escapes Image

SEO Campaign for Exciting Escapes

Our goal for this SEO campaign which is currently ongoing was to increase traffic from local searches and in return bookings for our client Exciting Escapes.

Achievements

In the first 6 months, we’ve published content on the website to educate the target audience on the subject of escape rooms and did adjustments to the website.

• 40% increase in organic traffic
    • 1000+ new
    organic keywords
  • 100+ keywords in top 3
  • We’ve seen an increase in organic search traffic of 40% in the first 3 months.

The White Lion Web Design Image

The White Lion Web Design

The White Lion is a very popular pub based in Arreton, Isle of Wight. The pub offers great food and events all year round.

The client commissioned us to design a brand new website and Logo.

In addition to the website the client also needed web hosting and email.

Cloud9Skin Image

Cloud9Skin

We designed a website that truly reflects the brand, fast, responsive and able to convert visitors into buying customers.

The new website is 80% faster than the previous one and we have already seen an increase in traffic and search engine rankings.

Spear Recruitment Image

Spear Recruitment

We designed a responsive recruitment website up to the client’s specifications.

In addition, we also redesigned the company brand to a more modern and cleaner one and also their social accounts branding.

We are currently hosting and maintaining the website and we have an ongoing SEO campaign in place.

Man With A Pan Image

Man With A Pan

We designed a mobile-friendly website that can showcase the client’s pictures and menus with maximum efficiency.

Since the new website has been launched, traffic has increased by 80%, and sales by 50%.

In addition, we also manage and host the website.

Web Dev & SEO for Carpet Upholstery Company

"If you’ve got a low budget, he’ll give you honest advice and go out of his way to help you."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Breakline developed a website from scratch but utilized existing color schemes and branding. Since the launch, they’ve provided SEO services to increase the site’s visibility and traffic.

Swansea, United Kingdom
    Chris Walters
    Owner, Pro Carpet Cleaning Swansea

The website consistently ranks in the top three positions on Google, fulfilling the client’s initial goal. There honest pricing and desire to demonstrate their value are notable, as is their attentive communication. Customers can expect a partner that’s available outside traditional hours.

I own Pro Carpet Cleaning Swanswea. We’re a carpet and upholstery cleaning service. I’m the owner and director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breakline?

I was looking for a website company that could deliver results and get my website onto page on of Google. After that, I wanted to get in the top three positions of Google.

They built the website from scratch even though I had an existing one. Alex went through it and gave me the pros and cons of building a new one. I kept the same domain but the site is all new.

I provided them with certain formats I wanted to follow including the same color scheme and branding. They did the rest.

They didn’t provide analytics on Google initially since I was on a low budget to test their effectiveness, but we increased our budget in October of 2019. A monthly analytics report was part of that new agreement.

I work directly with Alex, the owner.

How did you come to work with Breakline?

Originally, I found them through a Facebook post. I looked at their Facebook reviews, and they scheduled a call with me. I didn’t have to pay them first, but we had a detailed conversation about my needs and budget. That had never happened with other companies I’d used. They seemed very professional.

We spent £1,200 ($1,500 USD) over the first two years, and then the total is over £3,000 ($3,700 USD), including the website.

We’ve been working together since April 2018. The website went live in June 2018. I’ve been with them ever since.

I couldn’t get onto page one of Google. I was also in position nine, which is on page two, and that happened for three years. Now, he’s got me onto page one, and into the top three positions. No other company was able to do what Breakline has done.

How did Breakline perform from a project management standpoint?

Their timing is good. They gave a realistic estimate in terms of getting everything up and running. He communicates if he’s running late, too, so there’s no nonsense. He comes across as very honest with his planning.

It’s his honesty and communication. When I started off, he achieved great results on a small budget. Despite me asking him if he could achieve better results with more cash flow, he didn’t say yes. Other companies would have said yes and taken my money. Once we built that rapport — and we’re going into year three now — he’s only now saying let’s build up the budget to push it forward.

His communication is also fantastic. I message him on weekends, late at night, and he always replies back. It’s very efficient.

None at all, if I’m honest.

Speak with Alex and have schedule phone calls and conversations with him. Don’t be afraid. If you’ve got a low budget, he’ll give you honest advice and go out of his way to help you.

Overall Score There are no negatives for the company.
      I’ve already recommended them to 3–4 clients.

SEO Services for Automotive Financing Company

“Their team has put everything that they’ve promised into action. You can’t go wrong with them.”

Breakline handles SEO services for a car finance platform. In efforts to increase traffic and maintain a high conversion rate for applications, they redesigned the website and handle content development.

Southampton, England
    Chris Lowdon
    Director, Carvine

The partner's search-engine ranking has moved from the sixth to the second page on Google and their application conversion has increased by 40%. Breakline couples speed with accuracy to deliver high-quality results. They're responsive, transparent, communicative, and provide great customer service.

I’m the company director of Skyemotion Ltd. We’re a car finance platform, and we operate under Carvine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breakline?

We needed them to help with our SEO efforts. Essentially, we’re a brokerage firm for car financing. So, we take care of any car finance applications that come through online. Next, we get the customer into a lending position and find a vehicle for them. Then, we pay it out for the customer.

Our company has tried different SEO companies before and found they weren’t doing anything for us. We were looking for a company that could take our website and elevate it in terms of a good web presence on Google.

Breakline has done a lot for us. They started off our engagement by looking into our website. Their team redesigned and made the site a lot faster in order to increase our score with Google. They use Google Search Console and Ahrefs for the SEO tools. We receive monthly analytic reports, however, we can also check them through our site’s backend.

We’re launching a new campaign geared toward our prime customers. Breakline has created a new web page, and they’re marketing it right now. It’s up and running and already starting to deliver.

I generally work with Alex (Managing Director), but he also has a scriptwriter who does all the content publishing for our blog.

How did you come to work with Breakline?
    In my past experience with SEO companies, they tell us what we want to hear, but don’t ever perform. Breakline was different. They didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear but said they’d help us in a timely fashion.

Their team gave us a lot more strategy in terms of how we proceed to where we want to be and what we do to get there. These were strategic details we had never seen before with other companies. Breakline gave us the right information and precise help to achieve our goals.

We’ve invested between £14,000–£15,000 (approximately $17,000–$19,000 USD).

Our ongoing partnership began in January 2019.  We’re currently looking to raise the budget and move into the next stage.

Our website was originally on the fifth or sixth page of a Google search and currently, we’re on page two — and continuously moving up the ranks. When an application comes in, we can see exactly where it’s coming from. Formerly, there were about 4–5% of applications coming in through our platform, now there’s about 40–45%. This is all due to Breakline, what they’ve done for us is immense.

How did Breakline perform from a project management standpoint?
    Getting ahold of them is not a problem at all. I can text, email, or call them on the phone, and they’ll answer. We’re always able to get in touch with them; they’re always there.

Breakline has also provided us with the transparency to view our analytics whenever we’d like. They’ve enabled us to see our SEO information on the backend of our platform. From start to finish, we can see exactly where the applications have come from and where they are in the processing timeline.

Their customer service is exceptional. The second we make a phone call with any sort of inquiry, they’re on it right away. They’ve never let us down. I can’t talk highly enough about them. Breakline has always been on the ball with everything we’ve tasked them with. Their speed of service and accuracy is outstanding.

No, there are no areas for improvement. There can never be a realistic expectation of when things will come to fruition. It all depends on the market and who’s doing the most.

They should most certainly work with Breakline. Their team has put everything that they’ve promised into action. You can’t go wrong with them.

Overall Score Absolutely brilliant.

Web Dev & SEO Services for Taxi Company

“They’re a good company. Everything has been great.”

Breakline handles web development and SEO services for a taxi company. They created wireframes and built the platform from scratch. Their team provides ongoing SEO efforts and regular reports.

Isle of Wight, England
    Pawel Majchrzycki
    Owner, Paul's Taxi

The website is fast and runs smoothly. Breakline's SEO efforts are successful because the partner's business is exponentially increasing and their Google search ranking is on the first page. The Breakline team is communicative and makes themselves available at any time. They're a true partner.

I’m the owner of Paul’s Taxi company on the Isle of Wight, England.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breakline?

I needed help creating my website and SEO services.

Breakline built the website from scratch, including all the wireframes. They do ongoing SEO work and provide regular reports on performance.

Alex (Managing Director) is my point of contact.

How did you come to work with Breakline?

They were the first to pop up when I Googled “SEO Isle of Wight”.

We pay £500 (approximately $600 USD) a month, so it’s been about £7,500 (approximately $9,000 USD) so far.

We began working together in January 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

My company shows up on the first page in Google search. I’m getting more calls each month, so business is increasing. The website is very fast, and we’ve had no problems with it.

How did Breakline perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is good. We communicate via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings. I can call the company, or Alex directly, at any time.

They’re a good company. Everything has been great.

No, there aren’t any areas for improvement.

My advice is to work with them.

SEO & Content for Group Adventure Entertainment Company

"They’ve delivered what we expected and hoped would come from the collaboration."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Breakline administers the client’s website, provides updates, produces content, and handles SEO strategy. This included keyword research and consulting on social media strategy.

Southampton, United Kingdom
    Owner, Group Entertainment Company

As a result of Breakline’s work, the client saw significant growth in traffic and an improvement in their search rankings. The team is results-driven and high performing. They’re communicative and provide regular progress updates which makes the project run smoothly.

I’m the owner of a group entertainment company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Breakline?

We wanted assistance with our website and boosting our online presence.

They assist with the ongoing administration of our website and provide updates. Their team also provides content for our site and social media platforms. They also provide other marketing services, like SEO. Every month they give us a report on our traffic, link-building, and keyword performance.

We have one main point of contact, but several people have worked on the project at different times.

How did you come to work with Breakline?

We were looking for a local firm. We had tried other vendors but had mixed results. We looked at Breakline’s site and like how they presented themselves. It was also nice that they were a smaller firm and uses a results-based approach. We had an initial trial period, and they proved themselves, so we decided to continue working together.

We started working with them in August 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen significant growth in our traffic, and our search rankings have improved. The content they produce is great and has gotten excellent feedback. They’ve delivered what we expected and hoped would come from the collaboration.

How did Breakline perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is excellent. They’re easily available and provide regular updates on their progress. I don’t know of any specific project management tools they’re using, but they seem to be very organized.

They get results. As I said, we tried a few other providers, but this team demonstrated that they can achieve what we want more than anyone else.

No, they’ve addressed everything we’ve asked them to.

Be specific about the results you want to achieve because they’re very results-focused. If you’re specific with them, I think that will ensure you get the outcome you want.

Spear Recruitment SEO/PPC Campaign

"They do what they say and ensure that we're 100 percent happy as a customer."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Breakline Ltd. structured SEO campaigns to increase a online visibility. The team continues to monitor site traffic and provide maintenance as needed.

Newport, Isle of Wight, UK
    Darren Street
    Managing Director, Spear Recruitment Ltd

The site has seen a surge in traffic, with visitation increasing by 4000% at its peak. The team is attentive and responds quickly. Customers can expect excellent service with tangible results.

I’m the managing director of Spear Recruitment Ltd., a UK based staffing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Breakline Ltd?

I hired Breakline to fulfill the potential of my website and achieve a desirable online presence.

My goals were to double the amount of site traffic and improve our SEO campaign rankings.

After meeting with several other companies, I chose Breakline because the team exuded both knowledge and enthusiasm for the project.

Breakline increased our Google rankings which drove more traffic to our site. They explained each step of the optimization process and gave frequent updates.

I worked with Alex (Managing Director, Breakline).

As a result of Breakline’s efforts, our Google ranking jumped to the first page. Our website traffic improved by 4000% at some points and we’ve received more business as a result.

How did the Breakline Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m highly pleased with their continued responsiveness. The team is always available on Facebook Messenger, text, phone, and email. They are extremely professional and attentive.

What impresses you about the Breakline Ltd?

They do what they say and ensure that we're 100 percent happy as a customer.

In my opinion, no improvement is required.

Overall Score Top marks, without a question of doubt
      Everything scheduled was completed by or before the deadline.
      The cost of Breakline Ltd's work has been a superb investment to my business.
      We have achieved amazing results.
      I will strongly recommend and endorse Breakline.

SEO for Digital Magazine

"We worked very well together; Breakline is like an extension of our team."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Breakline Ltd. optimized site content and updated a platform to be more SEO friendly, in the interest of ranking higher on Google search results.

London, England
    Brendan Cook
    Content Director, Maxim

Breakline Ltd's content marketing work was appreciated across the board. The team successfully delivered tangible results and were a joy to collaborate with.

I'm the Content Director at Maxim Mag.

For what projects/services did your company hire Breakline Ltd?

We hired Breakline to help us understand how our content can be produced in compliance with current and future Google updates. Breakline is also helping us understand how SEO works and we have a campaign in place with them.

The goal for this project was to produce a more SEO friendly content for our website.

We decided to work with Breakline after a rigorous selection process. We were very impressed with the results they achieved in the past using content marketing and also very impressed with their website content.

We had a multiple meetings in London with several other content marketing agencies and among them Breakline stood out, their MD, Alex was very knowledgeble in terms of content and how we can make it work in our advantage. We had to focus mostly on improving our search rankings and to be compliant with current and future Google updates. We've been working with Breakline for a year now and the results have been great.

The team was composed of Alex from Breakline, our content team, about 5 people and Nina form Breakline as well. Less than 10 people.

First of all, our traffic increased by 25% in the first 6 months, we've seen a lower bounce rate on the website overall. We've implemented Facebook instant articles and Google AMP on our website which made a big difference.

We worked very well together; Breakline is like an extension of our team.

They really know what they are talking about and the results speak for themselves.

Overall Score Breakline is and has been a dream to work with. Thank you
      Excellent, communication was great too.
      The cost was more than what we expected initially but worth every penny.
      I was very impressed with how quickly we got things going and also the results.
      Very likely.

Website Design & SEO for Catering Company

"Breakline Ltd has been a pleasure to work with."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Breakline Ltd designed a website and coordinates SEO campaigns for a catering company.

Godalming, United Kingdom
    Mark Evans
    Managing Director, Man With A Pan

Breakline Ltd’s efforts have led to a steady presence on the first page of Google results for specified keywords. The team has been thoroughly communicative while working swiftly to deliver strong results.

I am the managing director of a catering company called Man With A Pan.

For what projects/services did your company hire Breakline Ltd?

I hired Breakline Ltd to design our website, host the site, and manage our SEO campaigns.

We hoped to receive a professional website and increase our rankings in Google searches.

We learned of Breakline Ltd through a company already working with them.

We relied on Breakline Ltd to design our website and lead our SEO efforts.

We’ve been in constant communication with Nina (Co-Founder, Breakline Ltd) and Alex (Managing Director, Breakline Ltd).

Can you share any statistics or metrics that speak to the quality of their work and the impact of the engagement?

Thanks to their work, we are consistently ranking on the first page of Google results for our specified keyword searches.

How did Breakline Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Breakline Ltd has been a pleasure to work with.

What impresses you about Breakline Ltd?

They worked very quickly to achieve the results we wanted.

No, we’ve worked very well together.

They have been very quick to respond to queries.
      They are very reasonable compared to other quotes we received.