Have You Broken The Web Today?

Break The Web, the premier digital marketing firm based in NYC has been excelling at online campaigns since 2009.

As an inbound marketing agency, our goal is plain & simple; drive traffic!

Our execution is just as simple; with an amazing strategy, organized process and a passionate team, we're able to deliver traffic for brands of all sizes.

How Do We Do It?

We focus on a few main areas of expertise;

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Content Marketing
  • Paid Advertising
    • Google Ads
    • Facebook Advertisements
    • Instagram Ads
    • LinkedIn
    • & more
  • Real-Time Bidding (RTB)
  • Retargeting

With Search Engine Optimization being our core service offering, it's ingrained in our roots ever since Jason, the team leader, test & developed a framework to make any brand, of any size, a digital brand authority.

New York, NY

SEO Recommendations for Recording Studio

"Very, very friendly and patient. He really listens."

July 2019 - July 2019

Break The Web performed an SEO audit of a recording studio’s website, giving special attention to content, keywords, header tags, and citations. Then, they delivered change recommendations in PDFs and charts.

Ray Balconis
Owner, Studio Ray Recording

Changes are too recent to drive quantitative changes, but the client is confident of the value they received from Break The Web. This stems from how communicative and easy to work with Break The Web was.

I own Studio Ray Recording, a recording studio in NYC. I was looking for some outside help with my SEO, which I have been doing myself for years.

For what projects/services did your company hire Break The Web?

Thorough SEO analysis of my website,  including content, keywords, H1 tags, header tags, alt text, meta descriptions, and page titles, as well as a citation audit.

To learn what I might be missing and what could be improved with my on-page SEO.

Searching Google and Yelp for SEO companies and reviews.

During a phone consultation and subsequent email, I explained to Jason where I was with my website and everything that I had done in the past to improve my SEO. After a short time, he got back to me with multiple well-thought-out, written analyses in the form of downloadable charts and pdf files. They pointed out all of the areas that needed improvement, as well as made very helpful suggestions on how to implement those improvements. Then, we scheduled a lengthy phone consultation to go over everything.

Jason was the entire team.

As anyone with experience can tell you, SEO results often take weeks or more to notice, and it has not been that long yet for us. Also, there are some very important suggestions that have not been implemented as of yet. However, I am confident as to the quality of the information I received.

Very easy to talk to.

Very, very friendly and patient. He really listens.

None that I can see so far.

Overall Score Jason is super friendly and easy to work with, very patient, gives professional results.
    Very easy. He was always prompt and available.
    More than some other agencies. But I was willing to pay for professionalism and responsiveness, both of which I received in spades.
    Very professional and thorough, and he made sure that I was very clear with everything.

SEO Optimization for Retail Client

"Our team is happy with Break The Web."

2018- Ongoing

Break The Web performs SEO services to optimize a wellness retailer’s platform. The team generates keywords to assist with onsite and offsite optimization. They also help with Google Ads.

Head of Marketing, Wellness Retailer

Break The Web’s services have significantly benefitted business. Their team is accommodating and accessible to their clients. Their proactivity supplemented their professional management style. Expect a hardworking team.

I’m the head of marketing for digital and communication at a wellness retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Break The Web?

We hired Break The Web to ensure all of the tools on our site were highly-optimized.

Break The Web is highly involved in the SEO aspects. They’re our provider for onsite and offsite optimization. Their team works closely with ours on keyword research almost every day. They also perform Google Ads and have made structural changes to our platform.

Our daily contacts are Jason (Founder & SEO Director, Break The Web) and Rachel (Account Strategist, Break The Web).

How did you come to work with Break The Web?

I’m not sure. I joined the team around two months ago.

We’ve spent over $20,000.

Break The Web started working with our company over a year ago.

Our team is happy with Break The Web. Overall, they’ve been extremely helpful for our business.

How did Break The Web perform from a project management standpoint?

Rachel organizes our meetings. We primarily communicate through phone calls and emails. Break The Web works proactively, relaying any suggestions and improvements. They’re not waiting for us to ask questions.

Our contacts are readily available and provide constructive answers. This is what I enjoy about Break The Web.

Sometimes clients expect magic answers, but with these types of jobs, there isn’t one. In terms of improvement, anything is small.

I don’t have any real advice, but Break The Web does excellent work and takes great care of us.

PPC for Personal Injury Law Firm

"Give them an opportunity to prove that they can draw customers."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Break The Web managed pay-per-click ads and created landing pages as part of a digital advertising campaign. The engagement is ongoing.

Brett Nomberg
Partner, Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP

The campaigns have proved successful in drawing new online customers. Expect an accountable partner who can communicate easily and fix issues and knows how to create effective advertising.

I'm a partner with a personal injury law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Break The Web?

We wanted a digital advertising partner who would help us draw more online business.

They did pay-per-click advertising and created landing pages to help the ad campaign.

I worked with Jason (Founder, SEO Director, Break The Web) and Rachel (Account Strategist, Break The Web). I also worked with another person who was on their team before Rachel. We generally made contact every other week.

How did you come to work with Break The Web?

I found them through a Google search and I thought I'd give them a shot.

We spend approximately $3000 each month.

We started working together in March 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

One of our campaigns is focused on our workers’ compensation law offerings, and that campaign has proved successful.

How did Break The Web perform from a project management standpoint?

When we need to get somebody on the phone, it's never a problem. We can also communicate by email, and they'll send me videos of monthly updates. We sometimes conference by video as well.

They’ve succeeded in drawing clients to our website. When I see any issues and let them know about, they have no problem fixing them.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Give them an opportunity to prove that they can draw customers.

SEO Strategy & Training for Bedding Manufacturer

"The team demonstrated in-depth knowledge and professionalism from start to finish. They made SEO accessible to us."

July - Oct. 2018

Break The Web provided SEO strategy and training sessions to improve a startup’s Google rankings. They led and recorded online workshops and created a worksheet to guide future SEO work.

Phoebe Yu
CEO, Ettitude Holdings Inc

Break The Web created a roadmap for future SEO campaigns, garnering overwhelming praise from internal stakeholders. Their knowledgeable team explained each concept in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. They worked with patience, diligence, and professionalism throughout the process.

I am the CEO of Ettitude Holdings, Inc. We are a bedding startup located in Australia and Los Angeles.

For what projects/services did your company hire Break The Web?

We engaged Break The Web to provide SEO strategy for us and train our in-house team to manage this process ourselves.

We launched our US site ten months ago and needed help establishing our brand. We wanted to improve our Google ranking for our major keywords and to improve our marketing team’s knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices.

Our collaboration with our former Australia provider failed to meet our standards, so we started looking for other partners. We found Break The Web through a referral, and after an initial online meeting, their in-depth knowledge and professionalism impressed us.

Break The Web conducted each workshop online and set up a recording system to capture each workshop for later use. They created a worksheet that we can utilize to start our own SEO campaigns. Our last meeting consisted of a Q&A session to allow our team to ask questions.

We worked directly with Jason (Founder, Break The Web).

Break The Web provided a much clearer roadmap for our SEO strategy. Their training taught our team valuable insights into approaching and executing SEO campaigns in the future. They delivered valuable services at excellent rates.

How did the Break The Web perform from a project management standpoint?

They made the collaboration seamless and pleasant. The team responded quickly to inquiries via email and phone. Their professionalism and superb organization allowed the project to run smoothly and deliver us top-notch results.

What impresses you about the Break The Web?

No, we were highly satisfied with their work.