Fortune Favors The Brave

We are a boutique trade show & event exhibit agency that develops strategy, designs and builds exhibits, and handles all the logistics and show services so you can focus on your business.

Denver, CO
  • 7900 E Union Ave, Suite 1100
    Denver, CO 80237

Synergy Double-Deck Trade Show Exhibit Image

Synergy Double-Deck Trade Show Exhibit

Brave Exhibits created a double-deck rental trade show exhibit for Synergy. The team delivered an aesthetically pleasing and engaging display to attract more visitors to the client's booth.

Medistim Custom Trade Show Display Image

Medistim Custom Trade Show Display

Brave Exhibits developed this custom 20' by 20' island Trade Show Exhibit for Medistim, giving them a visually appealing and highly visible display for their client to attract more booth visitors.

SoYoung Backlit Trade Show Display Image

SoYoung Backlit Trade Show Display

Brave Exhibits designed a 10'x10' modular trade show exhibit featuring backlighting, custom shelving, and unique racking. They provided a visually stimulating and compelling display to draw more visitors to the booth.

NuNaturals 10' Trade Show Display Image

NuNaturals 10' Trade Show Display

10' x 10' Custom Modular Hybrid trade show display.

Omnia Partners Custom Trade Show Display Image

Omnia Partners Custom Trade Show Display

10' x 20' Inline Backlit Custom Modular Trade Show Exhibit.

Castello Outdoor Exhibit Image

Castello Outdoor Exhibit

20'x20' Custom Outdoor Exhibit.

Toast Rental Trade Show Exhibit Image

Toast Rental Trade Show Exhibit

20' x 40' Island Rental Exhibit with workstations, charging stations and meeting spaces.

Parallon Trade Show Exhibit Image

Parallon Trade Show Exhibit

20' x 30' Custom Island trade show exhibit

Trade Show Services for SEO Firm

"Brave Exhibits kept me abreast of everything I needed to know…"

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Brave Exhibits handled every aspect of designing and setting up a trade show booth for an SEO consultancy. They created graphic designs, shipped materials, and built and tore down the booth in a few weeks.

Bruce Jones
Owner, 1ON1 SEO Training

The client saw success at the show and was satisfied with Brave Exhibits’ materials, which came at an excellent value. Their timeliness, insights, and ability to find talented resources to complete the requirements stood out. The team’s small size translated into a higher level of customer service.

I’m the owner of 1ON1 SEO Consulting. We train people to do SEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brave Exhibits?

I was going to a trade show in Denver and wanted to find a vendor nearby that could help me set up my booth.

Brave Exhibits was able to provide a turnkey solution for me. After I rented a booth, they got the graphics created by a designer, shipped the materials to the show, and hired a person to set up the booth for me. After the show was over, they also helped tear it down. I landed a space right by the conference room door, so I got to talk to a lot of people on their breaks.

I directly worked with Philip (President, Brave Exhibits). There was also a designer, a person who filled out the show books for me, and a person who set up the booth, but Philip was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Brave Exhibits?

I was looking for a vendor located close to the conference space. I did some searching online and looked at different prices. I saw a press release from Brave Exhibits that said that their business just started. I figured that the team would be hungry for work and save me some money.

We spent about $8,000.

The project ran from October until early November 2019, when the conference took place.

I received 50 business cards from the show, which may turn out to be 10–30 qualified leads. Brave Exhibits’ design looked great. The exhibit cost just a bit more than what it would have cost to order and assemble the materials myself, but it came with extras that I would’ve missed out on.

How did Brave Exhibits perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything went well. Brave Exhibits kept me abreast of everything I needed to know, like when materials were getting shipped and who the contact person is for setting up my booth. Having that communication made it successful. I didn’t have to mess with anything.

If I were to work with a bigger company, I feel like I’d get lost in the shuffle with their other clients. With Brave Exhibits—a company that’s just starting—they handled my project closely and with more attention.

No, there’s nothing I can think of at the moment.

I reached out to them late, so there were certain things they couldn’t do for me in time for my conference. I also spent more money than I initially planned because I missed several requirements for attending the conference itself, such as filling out specific pieces of paperwork.

I’d recommend anyone hiring Brave Exhibits to get in touch with them sooner rather than later. You should also trust them as the experts to take care of everything for you.