Turning outsiders into advocates

We are a collaborative group based in Rochester, NY - Wired to challenge the 'norm.’ At Brandmint, we are dedicated to our 5 step process to create ROI. Those 5 steps are create, attract, convert, close, delight.

Proud to have grown by 30%+ for the last 4 years.

Rochester, NY
  • 1 South Clinton Avenue
    Rochester, NY 14604

Monroe County Bryant & Stratton College City of Rochester City of Columbus New Wave Energy The Center for Menstural Disorders - Dr. Wortman Cortese Auto Block Hart Hearing Resourse POS Scalpashop.com Telesero

Viral Video Style production

Viral Video production for Ring Rescuer

Branding & Website Design Image

Branding & Website Design

Complete brand strategy and development

Lincoln Social Media Marketing Image

Lincoln Social Media Marketing

Social Media Marketing for Lincoln announcing the new continental.

Monroe County H20 hero Image

Monroe County H20 hero

Monroe County's H20 Hero website design and redevelopment optimized for information gathering and education.

Billboard Design and Buy Image

Billboard Design and Buy

Billboard design and call to action landing page optimized for conversion.

CHT Brand Re-Design & Develop Image

CHT Brand Re-Design & Develop

CH Thompson looked to Brandmint to Re-brand the company to CHT Finishing. This involved logo design work, a wide range of marketing collaterals, and more. Brandmint delivered with a unified collection of products that resulted in a seamless rebrand.

Brand Development and Web Design for Ring Rescuer Image

Brand Development and Web Design for Ring Rescuer

Ring Rescuer contacted Brandmints for a wide range of projects for their brand. Brandmints role in this partnership was to create the brand identity and build a website to attract and convert visitors. Based on client feedback they were successful in every aspect of the task.

Digital Marketing for Private Medical Practice

"It was very clear that Brandmint took the time to understand our needs and make thoughtful decisions for our business."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Brandmint was hired by a private medical practice that specializes in menstrual disorders. The team helps the practice target the right patients through a range of digital marketing efforts.

Rebecca Wortman
Administrator, The Center for Menstrual Disorders

Users find the updated website easy to navigate, and internal stakeholders feel Brandmint is servicing their own and their patients’ needs. Their efforts have greatly improved workflow, and the team is reliable and communicative.

I’m the administrator of a surgical office. We’re the only solo practice in the country that specializes in menstrual disorders and minimally invasive surgery options.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandmint?

We wanted to improve the efficacy of our advertising efforts and direct people who were searching for certain symptoms to our website.

Also, we have patients from all over North America who require our services, and we wanted to give people confidence in our business to make the decision to buy a plane ticket.

Brandmint conducts a range of digital marketing work for our business. They manage our social media and host our website.

Most of our patients find us through organic searches, so Brandmint’s ad work has been focused on redirecting information to them that will help inform their decisions and targeting the right audience.

The team has helped develop ad content and has provided Google Ads and SEO support as well.

We work with Louie (President, Brandmint), Renee (Director of Operations, Brandmint), and Peter (Digital Director, Brandmint).

How did you come to work with Brandmint?

Brandmint was recommended to us by another company we had previously worked with who understood our goals and budget.

We’ve spent a little over $50,000 over the course of our engagement with Brandmint.

Our partnership began in January 2017 and is ongoing.

Since most of our traffic comes from organic searches, it’s difficult to tell if the team’s work has increased the number of leads we see. However, their targeted ad efforts have saved me an exceptional amount of time.

I no longer have to weed through patients who are experiencing symptoms that don’t require our services, which is something I used to spend about 20 hours a week doing that I now spend only two.

Each month, we meet with the team to approve new ads and ensure the information and material we’re putting out to our customers is current. We’re constantly reviewing what’s worked in the past and collaborating on how to replicate that success in the future.

Also, one of our primary goals was to provide enough information to make patients feel comfortable traveling to our office. Brandmint has made our website extremely user-friendly and easy for patients to navigate. The team has presented a really personal and polished image of our organization.

How did Brandmint perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has been amazing. They’re always on task and they’re always ahead of schedule.

We were hesitant in our first meetings with the team, as we’re in a very specialized area and we weren’t sure how they would be able to relate to our practice and goals. However, they really engaged with us and made sure they’d be able to make informed marketing choices.

It was very clear that Brandmint took the time to understand our needs and make thoughtful decisions for our business. The entire process was quite impressive.

No. I can’t say enough good things about them.

Take the time to sit down with them and be prepared to thoroughly review your business, needs, and goals. When they’re armed with that information, they can do amazing things for you.

Digital Marketing and Ad Planning for Government Org

“They don’t look at us just as a customer, they see us as a worthwhile partner.”

2017 - Ongoing

Brandmint transitioned its stormwater management partner away from TV and radio advertising in favor of running social media ads to connect with consumers. They also redesigned their website.

Andy Sansone
Industrial Waste Engineer, Monroe County Government

Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the industry, the team elevated the site’s performance through effective marketing. The internal staff is able to actively monitor their most successful ads and adjust their strategy against that constant feedback. Brandmint communicated well.

I’m an industrial waste engineer with Monroe County, New York’s Department of Environmental Services. My main responsibility is managing the county’s stormwater program. That involved monitoring regulatory compliance and water quality planning.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandmint?

Our stormwater education program requires us to develop messaging about the pollutants in stormwater and their negative impacts on bodies of water in the county.

We totally restructure our marketing program away from TV and radio to social media and billboard ads. With the content that they developed for us, we’ve been able to retool our entire approach to marketing. In our first few years together, we relied pretty heavily on them to steer us in the right direction.

We’ve noticed that our ads are driving people toward our web page, which was very outdated. Now, our team has brought them on as a website redesign partner as well. At this point, we have an updated website as well that properly communicates what our organization does.

We work with three people on a regular basis in terms of messaging, marketing, and content development. Our team is also supported by its president on an intermittent basis.

How did you come to work with Brandmint?

In the past, we developed TV and radio ads for our program and used the same ones every year. We contracted a buyer as part of that process. Brandmint applied to serve as one of our ad buyers, but we noticed that they were capable of handling messaging as well. From there, they came up with a marketing plan to refocus our efforts to cater more to digital media users.

We’ve spent around $80,000 so far.

We started working together in 2017, and our companies are still collaborating. Our team intends to continue our partnership with them. They’re currently on an annual contract with us.

We’re really happy with the work that they’ve done so far. They’re savvy about setting targets and tracking our success as well. Their team has helped us reach our goals. Every three years, we do a public survey on our stormwater education program. It’s essentially a way for us to measure how much people have learned from our program. We’ll conduct that survey in another year to see if we’ve made progress.

In the short-term, it’s nice being able to look at the analytics data on Facebook and our website. Already, we’re noticing that we’re reaching greater numbers of people across metrics. The analytics give us the necessary certainty that we’ve reached our audience. We were able to see which ads were performing the best, which allowed us to create a more dynamic education program.

How did Brandmint perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated mostly over phone and email. Our team also has stakeholder groups, and their teammates have been accommodating in coming to our meetings with them to present what they’re doing. We rely on them to interpret what’s happening in the marketing and communication world. They’re able to address comments and feedback during those sessions as well.

They latched onto our mission, taking our environmental goals to heart. They don’t look at us just as a customer, they see us as a worthwhile partner. That’s allowed for a really close connection.

Everything they bring to us is new, so I can’t think of anything they could improve on. I wish we had more money to spend with them.

Talk with them and listen to their ideas. They take the time and effort needed to show us what’s possible. Let them demonstrate their creativity.

I’ve already recommended them.

Brand Guidelines & Marketing for Staffing Company

"Their customer service and attentiveness when I need something are impressive."

n/a

2019 - Ongoing

Brandmint is an ongoing partner creating branding collateral including sales materials, letterheads, and business cards. They’ve also done Facebook marketing, web analytics, and blog writing.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Talent Manager, Career Start

After early miscommunications that caused quality issues, Brandmint has delivered satisfactory work. Their timeliness and commitment to deadlines are notable, though, as is their personable customer service. Customers can expect a proactive partner.

I’m a talent manager of Career Start, a staffing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandmint?

We needed a company to develop some of our marketing material and branding guidelines.

They came up with our brand guidelines and helped with sales material, letterheads, business cards, templates, etc. They also did Facebook ads and marketing for photo campaigns. For our website, they informed us of how many people accessed our website and other ratios of that kind. Finally, they’ve done some blog posts. We still do odd end jobs with them as well.

I usually deal with the same two people, but there are other staff members involved as well.

How did you come to work with Brandmint?

My CEO and their creator formed a partnership prior to me starting.

We started working together in 2019.

I was brought onto the project because it wasn’t meeting our CEO’s standards. They brought me on to help with the partnership and provide ideas to them to make the right design for it. I’d give them the idea and they’d put it into their system and make it to the right scale. They’d also share some ideas with us and we’d bounce those back and forth. They hired a writer to help because before that the writing was not to the standards of our CEO. Since then, it’s been good.

How did Brandmint perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very attentive. When I ask for something, they deliver pretty well on it. They use a lot of guidance from us and are good at getting things back to us by deadlines. We use email and phone, but I’ve gone to them a few times for in-person meetings.

Their customer service and attentiveness when I need something are impressive.

They could try to see our vision better. That’s been kind of a broken connection between us.

They use Microsoft Office for some of their stuff and would send us things in PDFs. If we wanted to edit some contact information, we couldn’t do that. It was a little bit of a struggle to get them on board with that, so be able to navigate to the different computers’ networking sites and things like Microsoft Office.

Overall Score They’re very pleasant and hard-working.
    They are usually really good. If there is some sort of a hiccup, they let me know immediately.
  • N/A Cost
    There’s been some discussion of not getting exactly what we want but still paying the full price, so I don’t know how to rate this one.
    It took a while for us to get on the same page. It’s been more work on my end to make sure that we are meeting in the middle.
    If you have a certain vision, it could be hard to find middle ground. If you’re looking for generalized material and guidance, they’re very good.

Branding & Web Work for Food Startup

“People in my area really like our branding so far, and the quality of their work impresses people.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Brandmint was responsible for crafting a cohesive initial brand. The team created brand guidelines, a logo, and business cards. Currently, they're working on a Shopify store.

Pavilion, New York
Founder, Food Startup

Brandmint delivered high-quality work that impresses the local audience. The creative director took a personal approach, showing commitment and care toward the in-house leadership and brand. While they could invest in trademarking services, their affordable pricing makes them a strong choice.

I’m the founder and CEO of a food startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandmint?

As the owner of a small startup, I was overwhelmed with coordinating lots of freelancers for graphic design and Shopify to make a cohesive product. I hired Brandmint to be my one-stop-shop for my initial branding and website development.

Brandmint has helped refine my brand vision. So far, we've done a brand archetype session, which helped me figure out a better sense of my brand.

During the meeting, we created a brand standards guide from scratch, setting out my colors, fonts, and all other aspects of my brand. They've also created my logo and business cards.

Besides branding, they've done web development for me and are currently working on my Shopify store.

Beth (Creative Director, Brandmint) is my account manager. I really enjoy working with her, and I feel that my project has become a pet project of hers.

I also work with a copywriter, a business administrator, and the owner. There’s a part-time photographer at Brandmint, too, who’s pretty talented.

How did you come to work with Brandmint?

I was extensively looking for graphic designers locally and found Brandmint. I knew the owner peripherally. He has some experience in the industry I am in, which made me confident that they could understand my business.

Ultimately, I decided to work with them because of their pricing structure. They price on a per-project basis and on how many hours are attributed to your project. This allows them to give an estimate on the cost but also set a guarantee that they will have your deliverables ready at, or below, a set cost.

I have been burned by per-hour pricing with no guarantees from graphic designers, and Brandmint’s pricing guarantees made me hire them.

I’ve invested roughly $9,000 so far.

We began work in August 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

I haven’t launched my startup yet, but everybody that I’ve shown Brandmint’s work to has loved it. My business cards are a little funkier, and I keep receiving compliments on them.

I’m based out of an area where there isn’t a startup culture, and my branding really stands out. People here really like our branding so far. The quality of Brandmint's work impresses people, especially when they find out that it was done locally.

How did Brandmint perform from a project management standpoint?

From my experience, they have a unique management style. I meet with them regularly and communicate directly with their creative director, which I don't think is common but has worked well for me.

Email is their preferred form of communication since they don't like phone calls. We’ve also met in-person to learn about the brand, and they share things with me over Google Drive.

I feel like Beth is my pseudo-first employee because she really cares. I know they’re a subcontractor, but Brandmint makes me feel like they really care about me, my brand, and my company. At other places, I felt like just another account, but at Brandmint I know they’re committed to my brand and are committed to helping me out.

I wish they would talk on the phone with me. They have an open office, and I get the sense that they don’t like people overhearing our conversations.

I also wish that they would do trademarking. They do great work creating things, but it would be great if they knew how to trademark it. It just seems like the next logical step to handle the legal side of trademarking.

You need to do a lot of research upfront. I believe my success with Brandmint is because before we met, I already had an entire Google Sheet full of ideas, websites I liked, and logos that inspired me. Doing my homework first paid off.

Overall Score I don't believe anyone's perfect. I wish they could do my trademark stuff.